未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

老友记——菲比对瑞秋评价保罗

Friends - Phoebe tells Rachel about Paolo

【音乐】
– 嘿- 嗨 菲比
– Hey- Hi Phoebe
你打算搬出去吗?
Are you moving out?
不 这些不都是我的行李箱
No, these are not all my suitcases,
这个是保罗的
This one is Paolo’s.
【笑声】
呃……
Emmm
瑞秋 我们能聊一会吗?
Rachel, can we talk for a sec?
当然没问题 不过只能聊一会
Well, sure. Just for a sec though,
因为保罗正赶过来呢
cause Polo is on his way over.

Oh
好的
Okay
嗯 好的
Emm, okay

Emm
– 哦 菲比- 好的 嗯
– Oh, Phoebe Phoebe- Okay, emm
这么久了 我们还没好好互相了解一下
We haven’t known each other for that long a time.
你应该知道关于我的这三点
And there are three things that you should know about me.
第一 我的朋友是我生命中最重要的东西
One, my friends are the most important thing in my life.
第二 我从不说谎
Two, I never lie.
第三 我做的燕麦葡萄干饼干是世界上最好吃的
And three, I make the best oatmeal raisin cookies in the world.
【笑声】
好的
Okey
谢谢 菲比
Thanks Pheebs
哦 我的天呐!
Oh my God!
为什么我之前一直没吃过
Why have I never tasted this before
哦 我做的不多
Oh I don’t make them a lot,
因为我觉得这会对其它饼干不公平
because I don’t think that’s fair to other cookies.
【笑声】
天呐 哇哦
God, wow
你说得对 这是我曾经吃过的
You’re right, these are the best oatmeal raisin cookies
最好吃的燕麦葡萄干饼干了
that I’ve ever had.
这就证明了我是不会说谎的
Which proves that I never lie.
我觉得你不会说谎的
I guess you don’t.
保罗对我调情
Paolo made a pass at me.
你还好吗?
Are you Okay?
我需要喝些牛奶
I need some milk.
【笑声】
好的 我带了牛奶
Okay, I got milk.
【笑声】
喝吧
Go
【笑声】
【笑声】
好些了吗?
Better?
还没
No
【笑声】
哦 太蠢了!
Oh, feel so stupid!
想想有一天 和你们一起
Think about the other day, with you guys,
你知道的 保罗 就是我的全部
you know, I was all, woo Paolo,
他真的很好 他让我觉得…… 哦!
He is so great, he makes me feel so… Oh!
哦 天呐
天呐 好尴尬
God, I’m so embarrassed.
我也很尴尬 他是对我调情
I’m so embarrassed, I’m the one he hit on.
菲比 是我就把他带到你这里的 如果我从没遇到他
Phoebe, I unleashed him on you, if I have never meet him,
这不会发生的
this would never happen to you.
– 对不起- 对不起
– I’m so sorry.- I’m so sorry.
– 别说对不起- 别说对不起
– Don’t be, I’m sorry.- Don’t be, I’m sorry.
– 别 是我应该说对不起- 别 是我应该说对不起
– No, I’m sorry.- No, I’m sorry.
哦 等下 哦 我们为什么对不起?
Oh wait, oh, what are we sorry about?
我不知道 对了 他就是头猪
I don’t know, right, he is the pig.
就是头猪
Such a pig.
哦 天呐 他就是一头猪
Oh. Gosh! He’s such a pig.
哦 他就是一头恶心的大肥猪 猪人!
Oh he is like a big disgusting pig… pigman!
对 很好 就是这样
Yes, good! Okay
【笑声】
哦 但是他是我的猪人啊
Oh but he was my pigman.
【笑声】
我怎么就看不到这一点呢?
How would I not see this?
哦 我知道!
Oh, I know!
【笑声】
因为 他太帅了
Because, he’s gorgeous.
而且他很迷人
And he’s charming,
– 而且他是那么可爱- 行了 行了
– and he looks cute.- Okey, okey
好的 就这些了
The end.
【笑声】
呃 天呐
Eh, God
我是不是不应该告诉你?
Should I have not told you?
不 相信我 这比我自己发现要好的多
No, trust me, it’s much better than I know.
我只是更喜欢过去那样 那样更好
I just liked it better before, it was better.
【音乐】

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

菲比来找瑞秋谈谈保罗,菲比先自我坦白后,打开了话题……

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

林邑

审核员

AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uht9vtxhQ04

相关推荐