ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

友善的狐狸宝宝! – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

友善的狐狸宝宝!

Friendly Baby Fox!

-我是Coyote Peterson
– I’m Coyote Peterson, and we’ve all seen me
我们之前都在这里见过我 我没有穿袜子
in this position before, no sock on my foot,
袜子拿来吸引捕食者
and the sock being used to draw in a predator.
看看这个
Check this out.
(反复发出动物的叫声)
(makes a repetitive animal sound)
哇 那是只赤狐幼崽
Whoa, that right there is a baby red fox.
(发出反复的动物声音)
(makes a repetitive animal sound)
过来
Come here.
(激昂的音乐)
(intense music)
跟动物打交道是非常困难的
Working with animals can be incredibly difficult,
特别是当你希望在野外偶遇他们
especially when you were hoping to encounter
并进行近距离互动时
them in the wild, and have an up-close interaction,
那都被摄影机记录下来了
that is captured on camera.
我和我的团队已经去过一些地方了
The crew and I have visited many locations
在拍摄《打破纪录》这一节目的过程中
over the course of filming Breaking Trail.
如果你好奇哪个地方
And if you have ever wondered which location
是目前为止最为困难的
has been the most difficult so far, I would
我肯定会说 阿拉斯加
definitely have to say it was Alaska.
这个远在北方的州被认为是
This far northern state is considered to be the last
最后真正的边境 相信我当我说
true frontier, and trust me when I say,
那里的环境也引发了一系列难以置信的困难时
the environment posts incredible challenges.
我们乘着皮艇渡过巨大的湖泊
From the vast lakes, which we explored by kayak,
抵达水流湍急的冰熔溪
to the rushing glacial melt streams,
想继续前进并且不浸到冰冷刺骨的水
that were nearly impossible to forge,
是几乎不可能的
without getting soaked by icy, cold water.
接下来经过了非常茂密的森林
Then there were the incredibly dense forests,
森林里生长着古树和茂盛的植物
built with ancient trees and thick plants,
这种生态环境提为当地的野生动物
this habitat provided the perfect
提供了完美的栖息地
hiding places for native wildlife.
所以我爬到了这个树桩的上面
So, I climbed on top of this stump here,
搜寻了这座森林 检查了这个有利的位置
searching the forest, check out this vantage point.
哇 目所能及的都是树
Wow, that is just trees as far as the eye can see.
所以当在荒野中几乎不可能找到动物的时候
So, what becomes the game plan when finding
我们有什么样的制胜绝招呢?
animals in the wild is next to impossible?
简单来说 我们要接触的是一些
Simple, we work with ones that have
曾获救过或是被圈养的动物
been rescued, or raised in captivity.
今天我们要在Steve Kroschel的
Today we will be working at Steve Kroschel’s
野生动植物避难所工作
Wildlife Sanctuary, which is home to many
这里是许多不同哺乳动物的家 包括驼鹿
different mammal species, including moose,
鼬鼠 甚至还有狼獾
weasels, and even a wolverine.
我认为哺乳动物是最难打交道的
In my opinion, mammals are the most difficult
因为它们大都不喜欢被束缚
animals to work with, because they very rarely
让它们安静的坐在镜头前
want to be held, and getting them to sit still
几乎是不可能的
for the cameras is next to impossible.
与此同时我还曾和
And while in the past I have worked with
巨大的灰熊 凶猛的獾
giant grizzly bears, ferocious badgers,
弹跳力极强的山猫打过交道
and spring loaded bobcats, nothing would challenge
没有什么能难倒我和我的团队
me and crew more than an incredibly
除了那只叫Lupine的可爱赤狐幼崽
adorable baby red fox named Lupine.
和狐狸打交道的过程中最难的事情就是
One of the toughest things about working with a fox
它总是不停的蹦来蹦去
is that a fox wants to move around as much as possible.
所以现在我们在Lupine的地盘上
So right now, we’re inside of Lupine’s enclosure.
并且你可以看到这个小家伙看起来非常地悠然自得
And you can see that this looks completely natural,
你甚至看不出来
you can barely even tell that we are in her
我们现在就在她与世隔绝的地盘上 她现在过来了 Lupine……
enclosed environment, and here she comes, Lupine…
(反复发出动物的声音)
(makes repetitive animal noise)
因为我们在这儿 她现在非常激动
She’s very excited to have us in here…
过来 来吧
Come here, come here you.
当她安静下来的时候
As soon as she starts to calm down,
我有种很好的预感 她可能会走到镜头前
I have a good feeling that she’ll probably
但首先我们必须
come close for the cameras, but at the moment we have
要让她适应我们的存在
to let her get acclimated to us being in here.
(发出重复的动物声音)
(makes repetitive animal noise)
你在这儿 要和我一起走走吗?
There you are, are you gonna come hang out with me?
现在你肯定很好奇
Right about now, I’m sure you are wondering,
这些噪音到底是什么发出的 Coyote?
what in the word are those noises Coyote is making?
(反复发出动物的声音)
(makes repetitive animal noise)
那是Steve教我的狐狸语言
Well, they’re fox calls that Steve taught me.
大家可以看到 Steve有一种神奇的能力
You see, Steve has the uncanny
他能够和动物交流
ability to speak with animals.
Steve我现在听到你发出的这种细小的声音……
Now Steve, I hear you making this little sound…
(发出动物的声音)
(makes animal noise)
听起来像是一只火鸡
Sounds like a turkey noise.
-我现在是在说的是貂的语言
– Well, I’m talking mink language now.
– 这是貂吗?
– That’s mink?
– 对对 貂的语言 也许你可以试试看
– Yeah, yeah, mink language, you might try it.
– 好
– Okay.
(发出动物的声音)
(making animal noises)
– 再快一点
– Gotta go faster.
(发出动物的声音)
(makes animal noise)
– 很好 很好
Pretty good, pretty good.
– 而且他说如果我可以掌握狐狸的语言
– And he said that if I can master the
我可能可以成为
language of the fox, I would likely become one
隐藏在狐群中的一员
of the skulk, which is a group of foxes.
(打响指加吹口哨)
(snapping and whistling)
你在这儿呢 你好
There you are, hello.
你很擅长短跑吗?
You havin’ a good sprint?
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
我们谈谈
How about you and I have a conversation
你的12种叫声怎么样
about your 12 vocal calls.
我知道你有12种东西要告诉我
I know you have 12 things to say to me.
我只会一点狐狸的语言 所以接下来我们试一下狐狸玩具
My fox lingo was a bit off, so then we tried a fox toy.
只是一只简单的鸭子 翅膀被系在了一根棍子上
Just a simple duck wing tied to a stick.
我们可以把这叫做钓狐狸
That is what you call fishing for a fox right there.
哇 你差一点就抓住它了
Woop, you almost had it.
我在尽我最大的努力吸引她的注意
I’m doing my best to keep her attention.
嗨 下午好啊
Hi, good afternoon.
在镜头前
Keeping a fox’s attention in front of a
一直吸引一只狐狸的注意力 做起来要远比想象中的难
camera is far easier said than done.
在我们意识到这一点之前
And before we knew it, Lupine was
Lupine 已经回到她的领地 继续跑圈了
back to running laps around her enclosure.
嘿 Lupine 快回来
Hey, Lupine, come on back here.
(发出动物的声音)
(making animal noises)
接下来我们试着让她靠近摄影机
Next, we tried to get her up-close to the
通过把我的手伪装成一只老鼠
cameras by pretending my hand was a mouse.
我现在需要做的就是我的手变成一只老鼠
What I’m gonna do right now is turn my hand into a mouse.
现在我要把手放进这个洞里
I’m gonna actually put it down in this hole,
并把手埋在草堆里
and bury it in the grass trying to make
模仿老鼠的声音 在周围弄出沙沙的声音
some mouse noises, rustle this around,
让我们来看我是否能把Lupine吸引过来
and see if I can get Lupine to
并且突袭我 你们准备好了吗
come and pounce on me, you ready?
-(摄影师)是的
– [Camera Man] Yup.
-让我们试试吧
– Let’s try this.
(沙沙声)
(rustling noises)
(吱吱的叫声)
(squeaking noises)
哇 是的 它起作用了
Oh, yup, it worked.
哇 她咬了我的指尖
Ow, she bit right down to the tip of my finger,
却发现那并不是真正的老鼠
only to find that it isn’t actually a mouse.
这真是太酷了 好了
Well, that was pretty cool, all right,
好的 很明显我能发出老鼠的声音
well, apparently I can speak mouse.
但还没学会怎么样发出狐狸的声音
Haven’t quite yet learned how to speak fox.
一开始我们取得了一些成功
We had some pretty good success at first,
直到她发现她不能吃我的手指头
until she figured out that she couldn’t eat my fingers.
(沙沙声)
(squeaking)
(笑声)
(laughter)
那真是太酷了
How cool was that?
每次她都把我的手指当做老鼠
Every single time she thinks my finger’s a mouse.
对这只狐狸幼崽来说
That’s such a great hunting instinct
是一种非常不错的狩猎本能
for this baby animal, to be able to
能够学习怎样捕捉老鼠
learn that this is how I catch mice.
很难去吸引一只狐狸的注意力
It is very, very difficult to hold
因为她总想着
onto this baby fox because she wants
在领地中来回地跑
to run around in the enclosure.
所以我对豹猫用的一个计策就是
So, one tactic I used with the ocelot was to take
把我的袜子脱掉 用来吸引它的注意力
my sock off and get its attention with that.
(反复发出动物的叫声)
(making repetitive animal noises)
Lupine 来吧 她已经注意到我们了
Lupine, here we go, got her attention.
看那儿 袜子真的有用
Oh boy, look at that, oh, sock is good.
在哥斯达黎加它对豹猫有着神奇的效果
It worked wonders with the ocelot in Costa Rica,
所以我就想 为什么不拿它在狐狸身上试试呢?
so, I figured, why not try it with a fox?
(有趣的音乐)
(fun music)
拿到那只袜子
Get that sock.
现在如果我是她的小伙伴之一
Now, if I was one of her litter mates,
并且我在领地外面的荒野里发现了一些东西
and I found something out there in the wild,
就像一个把袜子撇在身后的猎人
like a hunter who left a sock behind,
这将是一个很好的玩具
this would be a great toy to play with.
这只狐狸太爱玩了
This fox is incredibly playful,
并且在它这么大的时候 玩耍嬉戏是它的天性 但即便是成年的狐狸
and at this age, that’s natural, but even adult foxes
你也会看到它们在野外奔跑
you’ll see runnin’ around out in fields,
欢腾 跳跃 玩有趣的游戏
prancing, hopping, playing fun games.
她能随时
Anything that she can potentially get
把爪牙对准猎物
her claws and her teeth on is fair game.
虽然一开始拔河看上去吸引了她的注意力
And while tug-of-war seemed to hold her
像其它充满好奇心的动物幼崽一样
attention at first, like any curious baby animal,
但她很快就没兴趣了
she soon lost interest and went back to
又开始到处乱跑 除了镜头前面
going everywhere except in front of the main camera.
Mario 你交了一个朋友
Mario, you made a buddy.
(发出动物的声音)
(making animal noises)
你太可爱了 你真是一个小可爱
– You’re so cute, you’re such a cutie.
-她刚刚躺在了地上
– Well, she’s over there, rolling around on her back
和Mario在她的背上玩了一会
with Mario, and he’s got that big, fuzzy microphone
他把那个毛茸茸的大麦克风放在了镜头前
on the front of his camera, and I think she’s
我觉得她是被闪光的镜头所吸引了
attracted to the shininess of
或者是麦克风的外壳
the lens, or, the microphone cover.
让她乖乖不动几乎是不可能的
It’s almost impossible to keep her in one spot.
现在我要把鞋穿上了
I’m gonna put my boot back on, and one of my
我最喜欢和动物一起做的事情
favorite things to do with the animals
事实上就是
that we work with is to actually follow
拿着Go pro 跟着这些动物
them around with a Go-Pro camera.
所以我们把Go pro架在了常平架上
So I’ve got the Go-Pro set up on a gimbal,
好的 让我们来看看是否能够追踪到这只赤狐幼崽
and let’s see if we can track down the baby red fox.
(反复发出动物的声音)
(repetitive animal noises)
(有趣的音乐)
(fun music)
这种赤狐是世界上最擅长逃跑的动物之一
The red fox is one of the most elusive animals in the world.
我会说迄今为止
And I would say in my lifetime I’ve probably
在野外我大概只见过五只狐狸
only ever seen five fox in the wild.
并且即便你真的看见了它们
And even when you do see them,
那也只是一瞬间
it’s only for a brief second,
所以如果你真的遇见了一只狐狸
so if you do happen to encounter a fox,
为自己感到幸运吧
consider yourself lucky.
这只在那里玩耍的小狐狸
This right here, gettin’ to play with
真的是让人筋疲力尽
a baby one, whoo, it’s absolutely exhausting.
如果这里真的有动物能让我筋疲力尽
If there’s one animal that has really
绝对是这只小赤狐无疑了
worn me out, it’s definitely the baby red fox.
在这只小狐狸身上耗费的精力
This thing’s got more energy than
比以往任何接触过的动物都要多
any animal we’ve ever worked with.
接近15分钟的时间里 我们尝试着去
For nearly 15 minutes, we attempted to follow
在Lupine的领地跟着她 并在很短的一段时间里
Lupine around her enclosure, and for a brief moment,
小赤狐躺在地上让我们给她的肚皮按摩
she rolled over on her back for a belly rub.
(发出动物的声音)
(making animal noises)
噢 她又走了
Oh, there she goes, that’s about
那几乎是一整天中我们最近距离的接触
the closest we’ve been all day.
太酷了 和一只赤狐幼崽一起玩耍
Pretty cool, pallin’ around with a baby red fox.
我是Coyote Peterson 始终勇敢
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave,
保持野性 我们下期探险再见
stay wild, we’ll see ya on the next adventure.
像我一开始所说的
Like I said in the beginning,
和哺乳动物一起拍摄真的非常困难
filming with mammals is incredibly difficult,
并且和这只狐狸兜了两个小时的圈子之后
and after two hours of following this fox in circles,
我的队员和我把它叫做披肩
the crew and I call it a wrap.
和Lupine一起玩耍
Getting to pal around with Lupine was one
是我对阿拉斯加最喜欢的记忆之一
of my fondest memories from Alaska.
我很自信并且
And if there’s one thing I’m confident
大家都认可的一件事情就是
we can all agree on, it’s that this
狐狸幼崽真的很可爱
baby fox is about as adorable as it gets.
如果你觉得用袜子逗狐狸很机智
If you thought using a sock to play with a fox was savvy,
一定要回去看看
make sure to go back and see how well this tactic
当我和一头野生豹猫近距离接触时的战术
worked when I got up-close with a wild ocelot.
不要忘了订阅我们
And don’t forget, subscribe so you can join me
这样你就可以在本期的《打破纪录》节目中加入我和我的团队
and the crew on this season of Breaking Trail.
(爆炸声)
(sound of an explosion)
(狼的吼声)
(wolf howl)
(小鸟的叫声)
(birds chirping)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

...

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ6Tnn183Os

相关推荐