ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

前FBI探员教你解读肢体语言 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

前FBI探员教你解读肢体语言

Former FBI Agent Explains How to Read Body Language | Tradecraft | WIRED

Nonverbals are anything that communicates, but it’s not a word.
非语言是除了语言之外的任何交流方式
The public knows them as body language.
即大家常说的肢体语言
How we dress, how we walk have meaning.
我们的穿着 走路的姿势都是有含义的
And we use that to interpret what’s in the mind of the person.
我们用它来推断某个人的想法
《连线杂志》 谍报技术
肢体语言
My name is Joe Navarro.
我叫Joe Navarro
And for 25 years I was a special agent with the FBI.
我在联邦调查局做了25年的特工
My job was to catch spies.
工作是逮捕特务
Most of my career I spent within the National Security Division.
我大部分职业生涯都在国家安全局度过
A lot of it had to do with looking at specific targets.
许多任务都和观察特殊目标
And then it was about, well, how do we get in their heads
推测出他们在想什么
and how do we neutralize them.
消除他们的心防有关
Our security is based on nonverbals.
我们的安全性是建立在非语言基础上的
We look at the person through the peephole.
我们通过窥视孔观察人们
We look at who’s behind us at the ATM machine.
观察ATM附近站在别人身后的可疑人物
We know from the research that most of us select our mates based on nonverbals.
研究发现大部分人基于肢体语言选择伙伴
So we may think we’re very sophisticated.
我们可能认为自己很老练
But in fact, we are never in a state where we’re not transmitting information.
但事实上 我们的肢体语言无时无刻不透露着很多信息
There’s a lot of myths out there.
也有一些不实之说
The ones that stand out is if you cross your arms,
典型的例子就是 交叉双臂
that it’s a blocking behavior.
就是一种封闭自己的行为
That’s just nonsense.
真是无稽之谈
Even when you don’t like the person that is in front of you,
即使你不喜欢站在你面前的人
this isn’t to block them out. It’s actually to self-soothe.
这也不是为了抗拒他们 而是自我安慰
Because in essence it’s a self hug.
因为这实质上是一个自我拥抱
When you’re sitting at a movie and you’re watching, you’re gonna cross your arms.
当你坐在影院看着电影 你会交叉双臂
You’re waiting for somebody. You tend to do this.
当你期待有人拥抱你 就会这么做
What’s interesting is we do this behavior more in public than in private.
有趣的是这个动作我们在公共场合比私底下做得多
The other one that really stands out is
另一个典型的例子就是
as we think about something, we may look in a certain way,
当我们思考时 会朝某一个方向看
as we process the information, we may look in another way.
当我们处理信息时 会看另一边
It’s certainly not indicative of deception.
这并不表示欺骗
And it really shouldn’t be used that way .
眼睛看的方向不同不决定是否撒谎
All we can say is the person is processing the information.
我们只能说这个人在处理信息
The other misconceptions are that
另一个错误观念是
if the person clears their throat, touches their nose or covers their mouth,
如果人们清嗓子 摸鼻子或捂住他们的嘴
they’re lying.
就是在撒谎
We do these behaviors as self soothers.
我们做出这些举动 是为了自我安慰
They’re pacifying behaviors.
这是安抚行为
Scientifically and empirically, there’s just no Pinocchio effect.
从科学和经验的角度来看 根本没有匹诺曹效应
And people who prattle that and say well we can detect deception,
因为一个人摸了下鼻子或者捂了下嘴
because the person touches their nose or covers their mouth.
就有人天真地说 我发现你在说谎
That’s a sheer nonsense.
根本是胡说八道
We humans are lousy at detecting deception.
人类不善于洞察欺骗
Espionage work is often nowhere near what we see in movies,
间谍活动通常与我们在电影中看到的相去甚远
and in one of the cases, we had information from another country, saying you have an American
一个案例中 我们收到某国提供的一个美国人的信息
we think is actually a mole,
我们认为他是间谍
who somehow entered the United States is able to pass as an American.
他能够以美国人的身份进入美国
But he’s here working for a hostile intelligence service.
但他在为一个敌对情报机构工作
And just fortuitously he was videographed
偶然间拍到
coming out of a flower shop.
他从花店里出来
We’re looking at the video and everybody in our small unit,
我们看监控的时候 我们小组的每个人都说
we were saying well there’s not much there.
这没什么异常的
You know, he’s coming out of the shop getting in his car.
可以看到 他从商店出来 坐上他的车
And I said stop the film right there.
我说 监控在那里暂停一下
Just as he came out of the shop, he took the flowers.
就在他走出商店的时候 他拿着花
And most Americans tend to hold the flowers by the stock,
大多数美国人拿花时倾向于握住花茎
so the flowers are up.
所以花束是朝上的
This individual took them and grabbed the stock,
而这个人拿花时抓住花茎
and then held the flowers so that they were facing down.
然后握着花束 导致花束朝下
I said that’s how they carry flowers in Eastern Europe.
我说 东欧人就是这样拿花的
Rather than confront him about “Are you a spy?”,
比起质问他“你是间谍吗?”
I decided to do what’s called a presumptive.
我决定做一个假设
So as I sat there with him,
所以当我和他坐在一起
I said, ” would you like to know how we know?”
我说“想知道我们是怎么发现的吗?”
And he had this look on his face,
他脸上的表情是这样的
and I said it was the flowers.
我说 是那些花
And then he confessed.
然后他就坦白了
When I came into law enforcement, I thought it was all about the confession.
当我进执法部门时 我以为全是关于自白
It’s really about face time.
这的确取决于会面的时间
In my 25 years in the FBI,
在联邦调查局的25年里
it was a rarity
我能让
that a person didn’t eventually reveal what I needed to know.
几乎所有人都透露我想知道的事
Because we would sit down and have these very lengthy conversations.
因为我们会坐下来 进行长时间的谈话
I look at behaviors to do an assessment.
我会通过观察某个人的行为来进行评估
What is this person transmitting in relations to any stimuli?
这个人在受到刺激时是什么表现?
My further questioning comes from my observing these behaviors.
观察这些行为之后 我会问更深入的问题
The first thing I look at is I look at the hair.
首先我观察的是头发
Does it look healthy? Does it look well-groomed?
它看起来健康吗?整洁吗?
The forehead is very interesting,
前额是很神奇的
because a lot of times we reveal stress.
因为很多时候我们通过额头释放压力
A lot of the things that we have gone through life
在生活中经历的很多事情
are often etched in the forehead.
都经常会表露在额头上
I look at the eyes to see if they’re red or not enough sleep.
我观察眼睛是否是红色的或者缺乏足够的睡眠
The small area here between the eyes called the glabella,
双眼间的小区域叫做眉间
it’s one of the first areas that reveals information to us.
它是最先向我们透露信息的区域之一
Most often when we don’t like something,
通常当我们不喜欢某事的时候
we do that bunny noses of ‘I don’t like’.
鼻子会挤成兔子那样 表示“我不喜欢”
We don’t really know what our lips look like.
我们也会不经意地做一些嘴部动作
And we tend to compress them when something bothers us.
当我们遇到麻烦时 会紧紧地抿住嘴唇
When something really bothers us, we tend to suck them in.
因某事非常困扰时 我们会把嘴唇吸进去
The mandibular look at the cheeks,
看脸颊 下颚
we may do something like this, we’ll,
我们可能会做这样的事
we’ll rub our tongue against the inside of the cheek.
用舌头摩擦脸颊内侧
But when we try to hide it,
但如果某人试图掩盖这种动作
then it tells me that this person is trying to do some perception management.
说明这个人想通过做表情管理来掩饰
And if they are, I want to know why.
那么 我想知道他在掩饰什么
At the neck, I want to see if there’s any head tilt.
脖子部分 我会观察头部是否倾斜
Because head tilt, the person is more relaxed.
因为在歪头时 这个人是更放松的
The minute the head tilt goes away, there’s usually some issue.
当头部突然不倾斜时 肯定有问题
I’m looking at the shoulders.
观察肩膀
You ask somebody a question they don’t know, both shoulders shoot up very quickly.
你问人一个他不知道的问题时 他的双肩会快速耸起
Then when I look at the hands.
我还会观察手
When something’s troubling us,
当有事困扰我们时
we tend to stiffen our fingers, interlace them, and almost like a teepee.
会十指交错 双手紧握 就像一个圆锥型的帐篷
We move our hands back and forth very slowly.
我们会慢慢地来回移动手指
This is to be differentiated from when we do the steeple,
当我们做这个手势时
which we do in this position.
跟手做成圆锥形帐篷是不一样的
When something’s at issue, we tend to put our hands on our hips.
当某事出问题时 我们会把手放在臀部上方
And we become very territorial.
变得很有领域意识
This is called arms akimbo.
这叫双手叉腰
But look how it changes when we put our thumbs forward.
但是当我们把大拇指放在腰前时 情况就不同了
And then it becomes one of more of I mean inquisitive.
这是更偏向于好奇的一种的姿势
But I also look for any behaviors of ventilating.
同时我也会观察一些透气的行为
Because men tend to ventilate at the neck.
因为男性往往用脖子透气
And we do at the very instant something bothers us.
特别是在极度恼怒的瞬间会频繁透气
And then I look at the legs to see
然后我会观察腿
if there’s any brushing of the legs with the hands,
看这个人是否用手摩挲腿
which is again to pacify.
这也是为了镇定
And then, the feet.
然后 看脚
Do I see any behaviors such as wiggling of the feet, kicking of the feet?
有没有摆动脚 踢脚这样的行为?
If I ask a question and all of a sudden the feet withdraw and are crossed,
如果提问时 对方突然双脚后撤 交叉起来
perhaps the person feels a little threatened by that question.
可能是这个问题让他感到威胁了
So when we study nonverbals, it’s not about making judgments.
当我们学习肢体语言时 不是对这些肢体语言做出判断
It’s about assessing what is this person transmitting in that moment.
而是评估这个人在那瞬间传递了哪种情绪
It really is looking at an individual and saying what are they transmitting.
观察一个人 看他传递了哪些信息
We’re all transmitting at all times.
我们每时每刻都在传递信息
We choose the clothes that we wear,
我们选择要穿的衣服
how we groom ourselves, how we dress,
选择怎样着装 打扮自己
but also how do we carry ourselves.
以及保持什么样的姿态
Are we coming to the office on this particular day with a lot of energy?
在特定日子你会精力充沛地来到办公室吗?
Or are we coming in with a different sort of pace?
或者是以另一种不同的状态?
And what we look for are differences in behavior down to the the minutiae of
我们寻找不同行为间的细微差别
what is this individual’s posture as they’re walking down the street.
比如这个人走在街上的姿势
Are they on the inside of the sidewalk, on the outside?
他们走在人行道的内侧还是外侧?
Can we see his blink rate?
看他眨眼的频率
Can we see how often he’s looking at his watch?
观察他多久看一次表
I know your blink rate is around eight, eight times a minute.
人们眨眼的频率大约是每分钟八次
But you don’t know that you’re not sitting there counting.
但是你不知道 因为你没有去数
All these things factor in, because they’re transmitting information.
所有行为都是参考因素 因为它们都传递着信息
Now it’s up to us to then use that information to say okay,
现在就取决于我们如何使用这些信息了
we need to marshal resources to be on that individual right now.
我们现在需要把所有的资源集中到那个人身上
《连线杂志》请Joe分析人们在初次见面时展现的肢体语言
So in most Western cultures,
所以在大多数西方文化中
the first time people touch is when they shake hands.
人们第一次接触是在握手的时候
Touching becomes that important,
触摸变得非常重要
because we can always remember a time
因为我们总能记得
when we shook hands with someone and we didn’t like that.
和某人握手的时候 不愉快的感觉
It’s also the first time when our bodies
这也是我们的身体第一次
release these bonding chemicals
释放这些相关的化学物质
that say I like this person or I don’t like this person.
表明我喜欢这个人 或不喜欢这个人
So hand shaking is both necessary
所以在大多数文化中
and essential in most cultures.
握手是非常必要的
-Ladies, hi, I’m Joe Navarro. -Joe, I’m Laura.
-女士你好 我是Joe Navarro -Joe 我是Laura
-Laura, how are you? And you are? -Katina.
-Laura 最近怎样?你是? -Katina
-Katina, how are you? -Okay.
-卡缇娜 你好吗? -很好
Let me ask you this. Let’s back up a little bit.
我想问问 让我们后退一点
-Is this comfortable for you? -Yeah!
-这样你觉得舒服吗? -是的
Yeah, it’s a little bit more comfortable.
是啊 比较舒服了
-But it’s not for you, is it? -No.
-但对你来说不是 对吗? -是不舒服
All right, thank you, all right, so keep talking.
好的 谢谢 那你们继续聊吧
What we’ve done here is we’ve talked about the importance of space and comfort.
我们刚刚讨论的是空间距离和舒适度的重要性
They don’t realize is how much further apart they are now standing.
她们并没意识到 现在站得离对方有多远
And it’s because we have brought this subject up
这是因为我们提出这个话题
to make them comfortable about saying,
让她们轻松地说
Hey, it’s okay to be comfortable at your perfect distance.
嘿 在安全距离和对方对话是没问题的
And so now we see when they rock,
所以现在我们看到 当她们摇晃时
they rock away from each other.
会远离对方
And they create this space.
她们创造了这个空间
If you notice their feet tend to move around more.
你是否注意到她们的脚步挪动得更频繁了
There’s a dynamic going on here,
这里有一个推动力
where they’re kind of trying to find what is the perfect space,
能帮她们找到对话时的完美空间
what is the perfect distance.
找到安全距离
And we know that they’re unsettled
我们可以看出她们很不安
because of the high degree of movement that’s going on.
因为两人移动得越来越频繁
Poker’s an interesting game.
扑克是一项有趣的游戏
The similitudes of sitting across from a spy
坐在间谍对面
or sitting across from players
和坐在玩家对面的相似之处是
is their reactions to a stimulus.
他们对刺激的反应
We have behaviors indicative of psychological discomfort
我们在家里 办公室或扑克牌桌上心里不舒服的话
that we use at home, at work or at the poker table.
表现出的行为是不同的
So we’re gonna take a look at poker players
由此我们可以在一场典型的扑克游戏中
and some of the body language that you’ll find at a typical poker game.
观察到玩家的一些肢体语言
So we’ll pause it right there.
让我们在这儿暂停一下
So one of the things that you first notice is that when a table is called.
首先你要注意的是游戏开局时
This is the first time many of them see each other.
他们中的许多人都是第一次见面
This is a great opportunity
这是一个寻找
to be looking for behaviors indicative of discomfort.
表示不适的行为的好机会
We’re gonna see the individual shifting in his chair.
我们看到这个人在椅子上动来动去
We’re gonna see one individual reaching over and grabbing his shoulder.
那个人伸出手抓住自己的肩膀
The woman in this case her shoulders are rather high.
这位女士的肩膀耸得相当高
This is a great opportunity even before the game starts to collect poker intelligence.
这是一个极好的机会 能在牌局开始前就收集情报
All right guys, what is good?
好了伙计们 准备好了吗?
So we’ll stop right there. Look where their hands are at.
我们在这里停下 看他们的手放在哪里
Here we’re looking at player number two and number three.
这里我们可以看到二号和三号玩家
And we notice right away that their hands are on top of the cards.
注意 他们的手放在牌面上
Some players will cage their cards.
有些玩家会把牌掩着
Some players will put their hands directly on top and press them down.
而有些玩家会直接用手按住牌
And they may do that because the cards till now increased in value.
这样做有可能是因为牌面在升值
Player number one tends to keep his hands very close to his body.
一号玩家倾向于把手紧挨身体
Player number four, she’s actually withdrawn her hands from the table.
四号玩家的手从桌子上移开了
Because when we like things, we tend to move our hands forward.
因为当我们喜欢某些东西时 我们会伸出双手
When we don’t like things, we tend to move the hands away.
而不喜欢某些东西时 会把手移开
So as we look at player number three,
我们看三号玩家
I’m often asked about players who shuffle their chips.
经常有人问我 为何有的玩家会摆弄自己的筹码
What you’re really doing is self soothing.
那样做不过是自我安慰
And this just helps you to make it through the game.
这能帮你挺到比赛结束
And that’s really all we’re looking for.
这种动作的出现就正中我们下怀了
-Oh, come on. -Okay, so we’ll stop right there.
-噢 拜托 -好吧 我们在这里暂停
Player number five is sitting there, arms crossed.
五号玩家双臂交叉地坐在那里
You don’t see a lot of activity.
他没什么大动作
That doesn’t mean he’s not transmitting a lot of information on down the line.
这并不意味着他没有传递信息
I want to see where those thumbs of his are.
我们来看下他的大拇指放在哪
Because he holds them very close when nothing’s going on.
因为无事发生时 他紧紧地握住它们
But does that change as the game evolves?
但随着游戏的发展 这种情况会改变吗?
If you’re looking at nonverbals,
如果你观察的是肢体语言
it’s often useful to look at them at double the speed.
用两倍的速度来观察是很有帮助的
Because all the nonverbals that are critical jump out at you,
因为所有重要的肢体语言都会显露无遗
as though it were a caricature.
像看一幅漫画一样
All right, so stop right there.
好吧 在这里停下
The woman in position number four,
四号位置的女性玩家
you see her head moving around quite a bit.
可以看到她的头在不停晃动
Player number three, you see of a lot of activity with his hands.
三号玩家 他的手上有很多动作
When we look at player number five, now his hands are fully out.
我们来看五号选手 他的手完全伸出来了
This is as far as we’ve seen them before.
和刚才我们看他时完全不一样了
At this point, we know that he’s engaged and that he’s interested.
这时 我们注意到他已经投入其中 并且对这场游戏开始感兴趣了
Now the game is out in the open.
现在要开牌了
75 to 80 percent of the information we need is sitting out there.
我们需要的75%到80%的信息就在那里
What you often see is everybody’s looking at their own cards,
常见的是每个人都看着他们自己的牌
or looking at the community cards rather than looking around.
或者是看公共牌 而不是四处观望
You should be looking around to see what was the reaction.
你应该抬头看看周围其他人的反应
Because you’re gonna see that reaction again.
因为你会再一次看到那些反应
You know, in poker, we used to say that you can have a poker face.
要知道 在扑克游戏中 我们常说你可以摆扑克脸
But I encountered you can’t have a poker body.
但你无法隐藏肢体语言
Somewhere, it’s gonna be revealed.
不知不觉 你可能就露馅了
When I was in college in the early 70s,
70年代初 我去上大学
there were really no courses on nonverbal communications.
那时候没有任何关于肢体语言的课程
You quickly realize that to a great extent,
但我很快意识到 在很大程度上
it’s really about what you can interpret from behavior.
关键在于你可以从行为中解读到什么
And so we talk about nonverbals, because it matters,
所以我们讨论肢体语言 因为它真的很重要
because it has gravitas,
因为它很严肃
because it affects how we communicate with each other.
因为它影响着我们和他人的交流
And when it comes to nonverbals, this is no small matter.
涉及肢体语言 就没有小事
We primarily communicate nonverbally, and we always will.
我们主要用肢体语言进行交流 将来也是如此

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

肢体语言的简单介绍,分析肢体语言传递出来的信息

听录译者

卡比

翻译译者

审核员

审核员CL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jwUXV4QaTw

相关推荐