ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

忘记你所知道的 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

忘记你所知道的

Forget what you know | Jacob Barnett | TEDxTeen

嘿!
Translator: Jaime OchoaReviewer: Capa Girl Hey!
我是雅克布·巴奈特(Jacob Barnett) 你们感到兴奋了吗?
I’m Jacob Barnett,are you guys excited?
(掌声)很好!
(Cheers)

Alright!
到这里是来告诉你们
I am here to tell you
为什么应该忘记所有学到的东西
why you guys should forget everything you know,
从现在开始!
right now! So,
你们需要知道的第一件事情是:
first thing you guys need to know:
设想你们都在做家庭作业是的
suppose you guys areall doing your homework. OK,
你们知道这是不得不做的;
you know, it’s something you have to do; and,
并且你们的作业做的非常棒
you’re doing great on your homework,
得到了很高的成绩 难以置信的奖励
you are getting great grades,fabulous prizes, such as you know,
比如100块钱和各种好东西
Benjamins and all this great stuff.
我来这儿就是要告诉你们 你们都做错了!
I’m here to tell youthat you’re doing it all wrong!
是的 我就是这个意思
That’s right, I did just say that,
你们那样做是错误的!
you’re doing it all wrong!
为了取得成功
In order to succeed you have to look
你必须从自己的视角来看待身边的每件事
at everything with your own unique perspective. OK,
那么 这是什么意思呢?
what does that mean?
意思就是 当你思考的时候
That means that, when you think,
你必须用自己独特的方式创造性的思考
you must think in your own creative way,
而不是一味的接受已经存在的事物
not accepting everythingthat’s already out there.
顺便说下
By the way,
背景展示的是我
the people I’m showing you
的弟弟Ethan和Wesley
in the background are my little brothers Ethan and Wesley,
他们其中一个是化学家 另外一个是气象学家
one of them is a chemist and the other one is a meteorologist. So,
所以你的视角可能是你审视艺术
your perspective might bethe only way you can see
历史 音乐等等的唯一途径
art or historyor music, or whatever. So,
我来给你们展示一种我看待
let me show you one of the ways
数学的方式比如
in which I can see math.
那是32 这些旋转表示加
that’s 32 and the rotations represent: addition,
减 乘 除
subtraction,division, multiplication, etc.
等等我来这里的主要原因
My main reason of coming out here
是要讲一些量子力学的知识
is to do some quantum mechanics, OK? So,
知道了吧?所以 今天我们要做的是
today, what we’re gonna do is,
学习薛定谔方程
we’re gon na do the Schrödinger equation,
把它分解成时间独立的分量
split it into time independent components,
我们将要用它来计算
and we’re gonna solve it for
一个晶格和一个粒子在盒子中的
the boundary conditions of a lattice and a particle in the box. So,
边界条件 好
let’s get to work! So,
我们开始吧!我有一些演讲的笔记
I have some lecture notes,
希望你们相互传递下
which I’d like you guys to pass out.
我要把它们分成两排
I’m gonna split them into two rows. So,
有人能够上来帮我发一下这些吗?
if I can have some people come up and get these? No,

wait.
等下 在你上来前 我想先让你知道
Before you come up here I need to let you know
一些事情好
about something very quickly. OK,
站在那里 我是在开玩笑!
just stay there.I’m kidding!
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我并不是——(掌声)
I didn’t –(Applause)
我并不是来这里用量子力学来吓你们的 —
I did not come here to frighten you all with quantum mechanics —
至少现在还不是
not yet. So,
所以让我们思考一些简单点的事情
let’s think about something simpler.
你们之中有多少人听过圆形?
How many of you herehave heard about circles? OK,
很好
good. So,
为什么圆形那么重要?
why are circles important?
它们是饼干的形状
They are the shape of cookies.
它们是滑板轮子的形状
They are the shape ofskateboard wheels,
还有最重要的
and most importantly,
他们是可以开启你的X-box 360东西的形状
they’re the shape of the thing that turns on your X-box 360.
(笑声)
(Laughter) So,
那么我们从学校学到了关于圆形什么呢?
what do we knowfrom school about circles?
我们知道Pi*r的平方 它是一个圆的面积
We know Pi r2,we know they’re round.
你们还知道其他什么吗?
Do we know anything else?
没有了
Not really.
(笑声)
(Laughter) So,
让我告诉你们一些用圆可以做的有趣的事情
let me tell you something cool you can do with circles.
叫做约翰逊定理
It’s called Johnson’s Theorem.
它不是一个真的定理
It’s not really a theorem, it’s just,
它只是数学家进行思考的一种方式那么
you know, a way mathematicians can think of stuff. So,
约翰逊说的是 “你画了三个圆
what Johnson said was, “You take three circles,
将他们以一种方式相互重叠
you overlap them in a way
会得到6条蓝色的线”——
so that there’s six blue lines” —
我把每个圆看做蓝色的;
where I call each of the circles blue;
所以有六根线相交于一点
so there’s six lines coming in one point.
其他的三个点在大小相同的圆上;
The other three points are in a circle

of the same size;
有趣
Interesting. So,
所以这个不仅仅是Pi*r平方 这是一些新的东西
this isn’t just Pi r2,This is something new.
因为约翰逊并没有这样思考:
So because Johnson didn’t just think: “Oh,
“噢 这一圈面积就是Pi*r平方
it’s gotta be Pi r2 and round,that’s it,”
仅此而已”他创造了数学
he created math.
他用他自己独特的理解方式创造了数学
And he did it in his ownunique perspective way. So,
我知道你们并不是都需要
now I know not all
有数学家的天赋
of you are necessarily mathematically gifted,
所以——
so —
(笑声)
(Laughter) so,
我们还是继续讨论一些更有趣的事情吧
let’s move on to somemore interesting stuff.
你们在高中时候应该都听说过艾萨克·牛顿
By now you might have heard about Isaac Newton in your High School career.
你们可能是学习棱镜的时候 听说他的 或者他做过的其他东西
You might have heard about him from prisms or whatever he might have done. So,
在1665年 艾萨克·牛顿在剑桥大学学习
in 1665, Isaac Newtonwas at the University of Cambridge. Now,
你们之中的一些很熟悉历史的人可能知道
for those of you whoreally know your history,
在那个时候剑桥大学因为瘟疫而关闭了所以
at that time Cambridgehad closed due to the plague. So,
艾萨克·牛顿 他没有办法继续学习
Isaac Newton,he didn’t have a way to learn.
他不得不停止学习
He had to stop learning,and he was probably,
他可能和他的猫呆在宿舍来躲避瘟疫
hiding in a dormitory withhis cat running from the plague. Now,
那时他知道他
while he was doing
不得不停止学习
this he decided he had to stop learning,
但是他不想停止思考
but he didn’t wantto stop thinking. OK?
所以他开始思考一些
So, because of that he was thinking
天体物理的问题
about this problem in astrophysics.
具体点讲 觉得他想要计算
And specifically I thinkhe wanted to calculate
月亮围绕地球的运动轨迹
the motion of the Moonaround the Earth,
我在研究水星围绕太阳的问题上
so I sort of revamped that problem into the case
改进了这个问题
of Mercury around the Sun. So,
好的
OK.
为了解决
What he did was,
这个问题 他发明了微积分
in order to solve this problem he created calculus,
牛顿三大定律 万有引力定律
Newton’s three laws,the universal law of gravitation,
用反射式望远镜来验证他的假设 还有光学相关的
the reflecting telescopeto check his work, and optics,
在他停止学习的那两年中 做了所有这些看似疯狂的事
and all this crazy stuff in that two years that he had stopped learning. So,
我猜他的做法确实对我们是有益的
I guess that was really good for us,
因为在那个时候牛顿不得不停止学习;
because at that timeNewton had to stop learning;
但是他停止学习后 他开始思考并创造了科学
but when he stopped learning he started thinking and he created science. And,
好了 这个真的很棒
OK, that’s just great,
我们因此知道了一个物理的理论!
we now have a theory of physics! So,
那么
OK.
好的他本来可以得到很高的奖学金 他本来GPA
He could have probably been some top scholar, he
可以有4.0 他本来可以在
could have had a 4.0 GPA, he could have
系主任的推荐名单里 他本来可以让他的教授
been on the dean’s list, he could have
们为之自豪; 但是如果他当初没有停止学习
had his professors proud; but he wouldn’t have
他可能就不能创造任何东西了
created anything if he didn’t stop learning.
牛顿需要开始思考
Newton needed to start thinking,
以他独特的视角来思考事情
and think of things out of hisown unique perspective,
从而可以创造他自己的理论那么
in order to create his theory. So,
让我正式的介绍下我自己
now let me formally introduce myself
因为我没有在演讲开始的时候说
because I did not do that at the beginning of the talk. So,
大概11年前 我被诊断出患有孤独症
about 11 years ago I was diagnosed with this thing called autism.
那意味着我专注在一些极其细节的事情上 看上去我似乎完全没有在思考任何事情
that it seemed I wasn’t thinking at all.
基本上我是这样的状态 比如:“噢 看这里有光的反射
Basically I’d be like,”Oh, look here’sthis reflection of that light,
所以那上面有亮光 噢 这是我的影子
so there’s light up here,but, oh, there’s my shadow,
所以这后面有光线” 然后我就转过来看
so there’s a light back there” and I looked
那儿的确有光
over and it’s over there.
(笑声)好了
(Laughter)
所以
OK. So,
因为这些行为
because of that, you know,
人们认为我永远不会学习
people thought I would never learn
因为我看上去只是在关注一些皮毛
because it just looked I was just staring into the opening;
貌似我并没做任何事情所以
it looked likeI wasn’t doing anything at all. So,
大家都说我将永远不会学习
people told me I wouldnever learn, I’d never think,
不会思考不会讲话 不会系鞋带 也就是说——好吧
I’d never talk, I’d nevertie my shoes, which — OK,
他们可能也有正确的时候
they might have hada point, you know,
所以我一般都穿凉鞋 所以——(笑声)不过
So –(Laughter)
在那个年龄
You know, but however,at that age,
我去了巴诺书店(译注:美国最大零售连锁书店)
I went to the Barnes and Noble,
拿了一本教材
and I got a textbook,
根据那本书的数据 我推导出了开普勒定理
and from the data that was in that textbook I derived Kepler’s laws.
那时我被认定根本就不会学习和思考所以
When I wasn’t supposed to belearning or thinking at all. So,
基本从他人的观点来看
basically from the otherpeople’s point of view
我那会儿确实看上去有些问题 我没有去用手指画画
it wasn’t really looking too good, I wasn’t fingerpainting,
没有去听故事
or doing story time,
没有做任何学龄前儿童应该做的事情;
or any of the other stuff the 2-3-4 year olds would do; but,
然而 他们做的是
you know,what they did was, because I —
介于我——他们带我去上特殊教育课程
they took me to special Ed.,
那确实非常特殊 因为事实上我压根儿没学到什么
which is extremely special in the fact that it didn’t educate me.
(笑声)所以
(Laughter) So,
在那段时间我不得不停止学习
during that timeI had to stop learning
因为我没有办法去学习
because I didn’t have away to learn, you know,
我刚刚才接受过特殊教育
I was just in special Ed.
所以他们要做的是——
So what they would do is — So,
所以我没有学到任何东西不过
I wasn’t able to learnanything at all. However,
在那个时候 我开始思考问题
at that age I startedthinking about things
比如那些阴影是怎么回事
and sort of the wayof all of these shadows,
我觉得这也是今天我为什么
and I think that’s why I like astrophysics,
那么喜欢天体物理 物理以及数学
and physics, and math today;
因为我不得不停止学习 我相信这就是
because I had to stop learning,
我现在所做一切的原因好了
I believe that’s why I do what I do today. OK,
让我继续讨论下重力
so let me continueabout gravity.
这对于我们学物理的人来说是个非常有趣的话题
It’s a very exciting topic for those of us who are in physics.
那么让我继续
So let me continue. Now,
后来发生的事情是
what happened was,
几个世纪之后
about a couple of centuries later,
物理学家有了足够的实验技术去探测牛顿的轨道
the physicists had enough experimentaltechnology to test Newton’s orbit. Now,
牛顿预测的水星轨道是椭圆的
Newton predicted thatthe orbit of Mercury was an oval,
或者用科学家惯用的词
or as scientists like to say”an ellipse.” However,
“椭圆形”然而 当我们用望远镜看的时候 我们看到的是这样的
when we pointed ourtelescopes out, we saw that thing.
对于你们之中是科学家的人来说
For those of you who are scientists you
这个被极度夸大了
know that’s extremely exaggerated, but —
但是—— 这看上去不太对劲 牛顿的猜测并不正确
This was not looking good,Newton had failed.
最伟大的物理学家
One of the greatest physicists, of all minds,
失败了
had failed, he failed!
他失败了!
(Laughter) So,
(笑声)所以 我们需要另外的人 就像牛顿那样
we needed someone else,just like Newton had done,
忘记他们已经知道的事情!
to forget everything they knew!
同时重新建立这些知识
And you know, recreate this.
那个人的名字叫艾尔伯特·爱因斯坦
That man’s name was Albert Einstein.
艾尔伯特·爱因斯坦 他将面临的也是——
Albert Einstein, what he would– he was also —
他在学业上停滞不前
he was stopped in his tracks, he was not doing very well.
成绩平平他是犹太人 那是在纳粹前期的德国
He was Jewishand it was pre-Nazi Germany, so,
所以他没有办法在本地学校得到一个职位
he was not able to get a position at the local university.
他不得不在专利局的办公室工作不过
He had to work at a patent office; which,
那跟理论物理没什么关系
OK, that’s not theoretical physics,
我们讨论的是爱因斯坦
and we’re talking about Einstein here. So,
所以
yeah,
是的后来发生的是
what happened was, Einstein,
爱因斯坦突然有大量的时间去思考
he had all this time to think all of a sudden.
他停止了学习
He had to stop learning,
用他所有时间去思考;
but he had all this time to think;
然后 他所做的事情是 他热衷于尝试不同的思考 热衷于去思考
he liked to have these thought experiments and liked to think
各种不同的事情所以
about all these different things.
爱因斯坦想的是
So what Einstein thought was, OK,
他描绘自己和几个朋友在
he pictured himself on a trampoline
一个弹簧垫上那些
with a couple of friends,
他们实际是
which — they are actually —
是我表达不太准确
a failure of my sentence there,
事实上物理学家 通常不会有这么多朋友
and the fact that physicists that’s usually a couple more than they have.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
艾尔伯特·爱因斯坦有可能和
Albert Einstein was probably on a trampoline
其中的一个朋友在弹簧床上
with one of his friends,
他们可能在玩一些
and you know, they were probably playing some,
我也不知道 网球之类的东西
I don ’ t know, tennis or something. So,
不过他们是物理学家
however, you know,they are physicists,
他们手脚并不是那么协调
they don ’ t have very good hand to eye coordination,
所以并不太会
so they probably didn’t, you know, catch
接住网球那些网球经常会掉落得四处都是
the tennis ball, and it went rolling around them;
然后爱因斯坦看到了
and Einstein looked at this and said,
说“没有了摩擦力 作用的仅仅是重力!”
“Without friction, this is gravity!”
他意识到 “这里只有重力作用 ”
He realized,”This is just gravity.” So,
所以 他后来预测了运动轨迹
afterwards,he predicted the motion
画出来大概就是这么一团疯狂的东西;
which is gonna end uplike that crazy thing;
但是这个疯狂的东西正好呼应了另外一件疯狂的事情所以
but that crazy thing is exactlythat other crazy thing. So,
爱因斯坦解决了这个问题
Einstein had solved the problem
通过自己独特的视角来思考
just by thinking about it in hisown unique perspective,
用他自己独特的方式
in his own unique way.
他停止学习 然后开始思考
He stopped learning,and he started thinking, and he started creating.
并开始创新那么让我们回到我的故事
So now let me get backon the story, you know,
以前我看上去并不是太好
I wasn’t really looking too good,
我在这儿有点不太想谈那么
so I just kind of brush it over there. So,
大约3年前
about three years ago, I — OK,
我——有一个微积分的班级 我希望能坐在
there was a calculus class I wanted to sit
后面旁听
in the back of, so,
所以我决定
I decided,
为了能坐在后面听课
in order to sit in the back of this,
我需要用2周的时间去学习:代数学
I am going to learn:algebra, trigonometry,
三角学所有这些初中数学的内容 所有的高中数学
all this other middle school stuff, all the high school math,
和本科一年级的微积分
and first year undergrad calculus in two weeks,
这样我就有资格坐在这个教室后面了
so I could sit in theback of this class.
那个时候我是十岁
I was ten.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
好了—— 所以 也在那个时候 我证明了自己的学习能力
Okay — So, also at that time, proving this,
并被大学录取了
I got accepted into the University;
那时我依然还是10岁于是
and yet again I was still ten. So,
我不得不去参加大学入学面试
OK, then I had to go toan entrance interview,
那是你们入学前必须做的 毕竟是高等学府所以
you know, that’s what you gotta do,its a university. So,
我不得不去参加入学面试
I had to go to this entrance interview,
因为停车的缘故 我手头有了很多硬币然后
and because of parking, I had all these coins, and,
还把不小心把它们全撒在了那个面试我的人的办公室里面;
you know, I dropped them all over the guy
这让他认为我缺乏基本的判断力
‘s office; making him think I had no common sense and
并让我推迟了一个学期入学所以
he pretty much held me back for a semester. So,
在那段时间里 我不得不中止学习好了
I also had to stoplearning at that time. OK,
那我做了些什么呢?
what did I do?
我停止了学习
Did I stop learning and just, you know,
开始玩电动游戏之类的东西了吗?
start playing video games and stuff?
没有!
No!
我开始思考跟形状相关的东西
I started thinking about shapes!
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我开始思考这个在天文物理中的特殊问题
And I was thinking about thisspecific problem in astrophysics
那个时候我确实很有兴趣
that I was really interested in at that time,
我现在也是
which I still kind of am. Now,
我所做的是
what I did was, over the next two weeks
在接下来的两个星期里 我开始思考形状 我开始思考这个问题 过了一段时间后
I started thinking about these shapes, I started thinking about this problem,
我解决了它
and after a while I had solved it. So,
所以 我解决这个天文物理问题的过程
I have solved this problem in astrophysics,
基本上有点类似
which basically is similar to, you know, what
爱因斯坦和牛顿身上的经历
‘s happening with Einstein and Newton right now.
我并不打算告诉你们具体的问题
I am not going to tellyou the exact problem
因为事实上我还没发表它
due to the fact that I havenot published it, yet.
当我的论文发表的时候 你们就知道了;
When my paper gets published,you may figure out about it;
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我指的是那些读科学文献的人
for those who read scientific papers.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我思考了所有这些问题
I thought about all these problemsand you know,
不过我只有很便宜的办公用纸
I only has a 500 cheapthing of paper from Officemax;
当我开始思考这些多维的事情时候
and since I was thinking about these multidimensional things,
纸很快就被写满了所以
it filled them up really quickly. So,
我只能在白板上继续
then I moved on to white boards
因为我没有纸了
because I was out of paper.
但是白板也很快被写满了
But the white board,it also filled up pretty quickly,
于是我在父母的窗玻璃上继续写
so then I moved onto my parents’ windows.
然后我只能用清洁器来
After that I got chased down

by all this Windex and stuff and,
于是我的公式
you know,
都只能被这些讨厌的清洁器发明者擦去
my equations would get erased by these horrible Windex creators but, so,
正因为如此
because of that,
大概在一个月之后 我的父母发现
after about a month or so, my parents realized
我没有去公园玩
I was not going out to the park, I
而只是在窗子上画这些奇怪的形状基本上
was just drawing these weird shapes on the windows.
我那时正在试着反驳自己
And basically I wastrying to disprove myself,
我不想有牛顿那样的结局;
you know, I didn ’ t want to end up like Newton;
我不想那样
I did not want to, you know, be
证明了一个100年后被推翻的东西所以
proven a hundred years down the road, disproved. So,
我继续在窗子上演算
what I did was,I was going on the windows,
我尝试着推翻自己的理论
I was trying to disprovemyself, but to no avail.
但没有成功在那时候 我父母
After that, my parents, you know,
认为我应该在公园里玩
they figured I should be on the park,
所以他们叫了普林斯顿的人来
so they called some guy up at Princeton,
让他去推翻我的结论很遗憾
and they told him to disprovewhat I was doing.
他说我的
Unfortunately that wasn’t the case,
结论是正确的所以
and he said I was on the right track;
我仍然不去公园 (笑声)(掌声)然后
(Laughter)(Applause)
因为我不得不停止学习
Then because I had to stop learning,
我开始思考并解决了问题
I started thinking and I solved the problem.
在那之后 我决定做一个微积分的视频
After that I decided to createa calculus video
以帮助那些依然想学微积分的人
for other people who wanted tostill do calculus;
会场外面就站了三个
the three others out there, and,
这样他们就也能进行学习好了
so that way they could also learn. OK,
所以我做了这个微积分的视频
so, I made this calculus video,
人们发现我才12岁 就已经做了微积分视频
people noticed that I was 12 and I was doing a calculus video.
随后 第一个发现的是《印第安纳波利斯星报》
After that, the first people thatnoticed was the Indianapolis Star,
他们把我放在了报纸的首页
and they put me on the frontpage of some newspaper
你们可以从图片中看到
and as you can seefrom this picture,
我在吃三明治 那确实很好吃那么
I was eating a sandwich,it was really yummy. So,
大概就是这样了
OK.
在那之后 我的微积分视频开始如病毒般传播
After that, my calculusvideo, it went viral.
到目前这张照片的时间为止 已经有两百万的观看次数了那么
At the time of this photo it had some two million views. So,
首先微积分视频的疯狂传播
first of all a calculus video going viral,
谁又预想到过呢?
who would have ever thought?
(笑声)
(Laughter) So,
在那之后 它被翻译成这个语言
after that it got translatedinto whatever this language is.
有人可以告诉我这是什么语言吗?
Is there anybody who can tellme what language this is?
我看不懂 (观众)中文 好吧
I can’t read it.(Audience) Chinese OK,
这个是中文
it’s Chinese,OK, good to know.
总算知道了(笑声)
(Laughter) So,
在那之后
then after that,
有个福克斯电视台的人打电话给我
I had some guy from Fox TV call me up,
于是我得以在他的窗子上演算 他叫格林·贝克 (译注:
and I was able to draw on his windows,
GlennBeck 美国著名网络电视制片人)
and he was Glen Beck.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
那段经历的特别之处在于
The thing special about that experience was
他有个大窗子
that the windows were huge,
在23层高 可以眺望克莱斯勒大厦
23 floors above the ground,and overlooked the Chrysler Building,
所以这是一段很有趣的经历
so that was a fun experience.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
在那之后
Then after that I started having some really
很多奇怪的访客来我家看我
strange visitors show up to my house.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
莫利·塞弗出现了 他是哥伦比亚广播公司“60分钟”栏目的记者
I had Morley Safer show up, and he’s from CBS Sixty Minutes. Now,
如果你们
for those
能够清楚的看到这张照片
of you who can really see this picture very well,
你们可能注意到了我穿的是同一双凉鞋
you may notice that I amwearing the same sandals.
(笑声)现在
(Laughter) Now,
让我们来简要回顾下之前的内容
let’s sort of recapwhat we’ve done.
爱因斯坦 约翰 牛顿以及每个我所提到的人
Have Einstein, and Johnson, and Newton, and everyoneI talked about,
他们真的是天才吗?
are they really geniuses?
之所以他们才会如此特别吗?
Is that really what hasmade them so special?
这真的是他们获得这些成就的原因吗?
Is that really why theydid all their work?
当然不是!他们
Absolutely not! They, no!
不是天才!这不是他们获得如此成就的原因!
That’s not why!(Laughter) OK,
(笑声)那么 事实上 他们所做的是
so, what happened was,all they did was,
他们从学习过渡到 去思考
they made the transition from learning, to thinking; to creating,
去创造如今媒体已经把这种过渡解释成了所谓的天才现在
which by now the media hastranslated into, you know, genius. Now,
我非常肯定他们智商相对比较高但是
I’m pretty sure theyhad relatively high IQs; but,
你们之中有些人可能知道
as some of you may know,
有很多高智商
there are lots of people
的人并不懂得如何创造
out there with high IQs who don’t create this sort of thing,
他们通常止步于记住Pi小数点后面的几十万位数字
they usually just end up memorizing a couple hundred thousand digits of Pi. So,
所以 首先我想问他们的是
first of all, my question to them is:
为什么不记一些不同的数字呢?
why not memorize a different number? Like,
就像 比如说 我衣服上印的这个希腊字母那么
I mean,I am wearing Phi right now. So,
总结一下
in conclusion, I am not supposed
我被认为本来不应该出现在这里的
to be here at all, you know,
我被判定不会说话
I was told that I wouldn’t talk.
如果临床医学家看到这段视频可能会被吓到
There’s probably some therapist watchingthis who’s freaking out right now.
(笑声)(欢呼声)(掌声)好了
(Laughter) (Cheers)(Applause) OK,
人们觉得我本来不能
I am not supposed to be talking,
来这里演讲
I am not supposed to be learning;
不能学习; 但是因为我从学习过渡
but because I made that transition
到了思考
from learning to thinking, to creating,
创造所以我今天来这里了;
I am here today;
我在纽约给四百
and I am talking to some four hundred
到八百人演讲好
to eight hundred people in New York.

OK. Now,
那么针对这个演讲 我对你们有什么样的期待呢?
what would I want you guys to get out of this speech?
我希望你们做的是
What I want you guys to do is,
在接下来的24个小时内
for the next 24 hours,
我知道你们可能要上课
I know you guys may have school or what not,
也可能不用 即便是在星期六;
even though it’s a Saturday;
在接下来24小时内 不要学习任何东西!
for the next 24 hoursdon’t learn anything!
在接下来的24小时内 不允许你们学习任何东西
You are not allowed to learn anything for the next 24 hours.
(观众)好的
(Audience) Yes!
(笑声)然而
(Laughter) However,
我希望你们做的是
what I’d like you to do is,
我希望你们进入某些领域
I’d like you to go into some field,
我意思是 你们都有自己的兴趣
I mean, you all have some passion,
我不知道那是什么
I don’t know about it,
我已经和你们说了11分钟了
I’ve been talking toyou for 11 minutes.
不过我依然不清楚你们的兴趣所在但是
I have no idea what youguys are interested in. But,
你们都对自己痴迷的事充满热情
you guys have somepassion and all out there
你们都知道那是什么所以
and you all know what it is. So,
我希望你们思考那个领域
I want you to think about that field
而不是在那个领域学习
instead of learning in that field;
不要做那个领域的学习者
and instead of being a student of that field,
而要成为那个领域的创造者!
be the field!
无论是音乐 建筑 还是科学 或者其他的
Whether it’s music or architecture, or science or whatever;
我希望你们思考那个领域的事情
and I want you to think about that field and,
谁知道呢 也许你们就能创造一些事情
who knows,maybe you can create something.
谢谢你们 我是雅克布·巴奈特
Thank you very much.I’m Jacob Barnett.
(欢呼)(掌声)
(Cheers) (Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-FOOQ1TpE

相关推荐