ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

脚的形状能显示出你的性格? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

脚的形状能显示出你的性格?

Foot Personality Test

—脚的形状能说明我们的什么特征?
– What do these say about us?
—一起来看看吧
– Let’s talk about that.
(好听的导入音乐)
(groovy intro music)
早上好呀
Good mythical morning.
—人们说眼睛是心灵的窗户
– They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul.
但是当你深情地凝视着
But while you’ve been staring lovingly
爱人的眼睛时
into the eyes of your lover,
底下的脚却在说
your feet are down there saying,
“”
“Hey, I’m the floor to ceiling soul window right here.
“我也有灵魂 我是一只脚”
“I have a soul and I’m a foot.”
—我明白了
– Oh, I get it.
Link说的是 上千年来
What Link is trying to say is that there are people who,
有些人相信
for thousands of years believed
通过看一个人的脚
that you can look at someone’s feet
就能了解他们的个性
and tell things about their personality.
—是的
– Yes.
—我们来看看这个说法到底有没有道理
– Let’s see if there’s anything to this.
—现在 我们已经做了一些调查
– Now, we’ve done some research,
biu biu biu~
boopity boop boop boop boop boop,
因为我们并不是专业看脚的
’cause we are not professional foot readers.
—是的
– Right.
—但是由于
– But because of the boopity boops,
我们能分析一下我们的个性
now we can analyze our own personalities
看看到底和
and see if it matches up
网上关于脚的说法符不符合
with what the internet says about our feet.
—开始吧
– Let’s do this.
是时候了
It’s time for
—[Link]
– [Link] Can Your Hooves Prove How Your Moods Move?
—有很多不同的方法
– Okay, so there are a lot of different ways
可以用于分析脚
you can analyze the foot.
首先是整个脚的形状
The first thing is the overall foot shape,
至少是脚趾头的形状
at least the toe shape.
把你的脚放到这里的观察区
So place your foot up here into the examining area.

Whoa.
–[Link]就在这
– [Link] There it is.
看看
Look at that.
–首先 你个汉子居然刮脚毛?
– First off, did you freaking trim your feet man?
你脚趾头上面应该有更多的毛的
You had way more hair on these toes.
为了上镜你居然连脚毛都刮了
You shaved for the camera?
–我没有
– I did not,
我知道我们要做这个实验
I knew we were doing this,
我没刮脚毛好吗
I didn’t shave
但我确实修剪了一下脚毛
but I did trim my foot hair
然后我忍不住剃光了
and then I just kept going.
–这是对你的脚
– This is a misrepresentation
原本的样子的扭曲
of what your foot actually normally is.
它本来很像霍比特人的脚
It’s very hobbit-like
现在也差不多算正常
but now it’s almost normal.
–我希望你能看着它
– Well, I wanted you to be able to see it
嗯 这里有很多毛 我不喜欢
and yeah, there’s a lot of hair there, don’t love that.
–你简直在脚上刮掉了一个毛毯
– You got rid of your foot blanket.
–我就是修剪了一下 然后一直长
– I trimmed it and I just kept going all the way up.
–好吧 我可能要触碰你的脚
– Okay, I’m gonna be doing a lot of foot touching,
告诉你一声
just so you know,
如果你喜欢这样
and if you’re into that kind of thing,
也不要留言告诉我们
don’t tell us that you are in the comments.
就乖乖呆着 尽情享受 可以吗?
Just stay here quietly and enjoy yourself, okay?
–但是
– But doesn’t it look nice
你可以看到底下的皮肤?
that you can see the skin under there?
–你的脚很漂亮
– But you have a nice foot.
–我有五个脚趾头
– I have five toes on it.
–这是五种不同的类型
– There are five different shapes.
有埃及型 罗马型 希腊型 日耳曼型和凯尔特型
There’s Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Germanic and Celtic
很明显
and you definitely,
这个脚趾突出来了
here straighten those out,
这个比其他的都要长
this toe’s longer
这里的长度渐变很好
and then you have a nice gradation
就是希腊型
so that is a Greek,
你是希腊人吗?
you’re not Greek are you?
你的脚是希腊型的
You have a Greek foot.
–我的脚是希腊型的
– My foot’s Greek.
–好吧 搞清楚重点
– Okay, that’s all that’s important
这个脚型说明你是一个有创造性 善于发现问题的人
which means that you are creative, questionable,
你易于焦虑 很明显是对的
you are prone to anxiety, definitely true.
–嗯 是对的
– That is true.
–并且你很容易轻信他人
– And you may be gullible.
直接说
Let’s just go straight with he is gullible.
–你知道的 我不信这个
– You know what, I don’t believe that.
–好吧 你很聪明
– Oh, yeah that’s smart
因为如果你相信这是对的
’cause if you believe that this is true,
你就是轻信别人的
you may be gullible.
你的脚是希腊型的
Okay, so you have a Greek foot.
–让我看看
– Let me take a look,
看看你的脚是什么型的
see what you’ve got here.
我也要一个指示棒吗?–我没做准备
Do I get a pointer too? – I didn’t do any prep.
我没有做准备工作
I didn’t do any prep work.
我的脚就是原原本本的样子
I left my feet raw just like they are.
–好吧 你的脚毛不是很多
– Man, yeah, you just don’t have that much hair.
整个脚趾头的形状是这样的
This whole toe’s going this,
我们回头看一下
we’ll come back to the fact
你的整个趾头指向西边
that your whole toe is pointing west.
–我曾经出过车祸
– I was in an accident.
–在东边?
– Is that east?
西边–我出过车祸
West. – I was in an accident.
–你怎么修剪指甲的?
– How did you trim that toe nail?

– I have toe nail issues. – Were you in a lawnmower
事故?
accident?
–不 我有
– No, I have issues man.
很明显
Apparently, they’re emotional
之后你会找到一些证据
based on some things that you’re gonna find out
证明这一点
in a little bit.
–对的 你明白了
– Alright, so you’ve got,
你的第二个脚趾头也很长
the second toe for you is also longer.
看看我能不能把它变短点
Let’s see if I can make it shorter
这一个也是差不多长
and then this one’s almost as tall.
–[Rhett]如果你把它们伸直
– [Rhett] Well, if you straighten ’em out,
它们几乎一样长
they’re almost even.
–[Link]嗯 我觉得这是罗马型的
– [Link] Well, then I’m saying that that’s Roman.
–[Rheet]
– [Rhett] And then there’s a gradation.
–[Link]然后从这里开始急剧下降
– [Link] And then it drastically decreases there.
–呃 不是
– Well, it’s not,
因为这个稍微长一点
and because that’s a little bit longer,
我既是希腊型又是罗马型
I’m Greek and Roman.
–嗯 那就是希腊–罗马型
– I’d say your Greco-Roman.
–你喜欢奥林匹克摔跤手吗
– Like one of those Olympic wrestlers?
我一直很想尝试一下摔跤
I’ve always always wanted to do that.
–根据
– According to,
希腊–罗马型
Greco-Roman,
你是一个善于分析 很实际的思考者
you got some analytical, practical thinker,
根据这些现象
things happening here.
–这是对的 有道理
– That’s right, not gullible at all.
–你摔跤吗?
– Do you wrestle?
–嗯 我以前摔过
– Uh, yeah, I used to,
我们以前摔过
we used to wrestle.
还记得吗?
Remember that?
–不 我们没有
– No, we’ve never,
我指的不是这个
oh, I didn’t mean to do that.
–我们像经过一场终极格斗锦标赛一样
– We went through like a UFC phase.
在宿舍里搞了一场终极格斗
We would UFC each other in our dorm room.
–解释一下 就是
– So that explains it ’cause you’ve
你的脚是希腊–罗马型–我们将在之后讨论
got a Greco Roman foot. – We’ll talk about that later.
–好吧 继续把你的脚放在这
– Alright, keep your foot up here,
然后我们要
and we’ll go,
来看看脚拱起的角度
let’s move onto the arches.
我知道
And I knew this about you.
看看
Look at that,
你拱起的弧度很大啊
you’ve got a crazy arch, man.
–[Rhett]我很用力的
– [Rhett] I’m arching.
–你看起来像拱了好几天似的
– You’re arching for days.
–我觉得实际上你可以更好的看到它 如果你……
– I think you can actually see it better if you,
噢 看看
oh, oh, look at that.
哎哟我去–看看
Man. – Look at that.

– My foot looks like one of those,
像一个足贴
like a foot sticker.
就像你在超市里买的一个足贴
Like if you buy a foot sticker at a general store.
–不
– No.
像一个足贴?
Like a foot sticker?
–是的 你看看这个拱起
– Yeah, look at the arch on it.
–就像别人画的脚的图像一样
– Like if someone drew an icon of a foot,
可能是……–是的 我有一双画册里
they would have– – Yeah, I have an iconic
的美足 (*Ü*)
foot, man.
–你有一个奇怪的
– You got a freaking
脚窝–看看
foot cave. – Look at that.
–这里像藏着蝙蝠似的
– There’s like bats hiding under there.
–有什么含义呢
– What does that mean?
这意味着
It means lots
很多好事 对吗?–这意味着
of good things, right? – It means
你很独立 自给自足
you’re independent, self sufficient,
有潜在的反社会人格
potentially anti-social.
–我还真有可能
– I can be.
–离我的脚窝远点–我不喜欢别人碰它
– Stay out of my foot cave. – I don’t like people.
–你潜在里有点脆弱和死板
– You have the potential to be brittle or rigid
在某些方面–不 我才不是这样呢
in your ways. – No, I don’t.
我潜在也不可能是这样
I don’t have any potential for that.
这完全是胡说八道
And don’t try to give me that bull crap.
–你有一颗不屈不挠的灵魂 Rhett
– You have an indomitable spirit, Rhett.
–是的
– Yes.

– I think I’ve seen your spirit be domited before
你的孩子
by your children.
我觉得他们时常让你服气
I think they frequently domit your spirit.
–是的
– Yeah, pre-kids.
除了在孩子们面前 我一直是个强大的男人
Pre-kids, I was a strong man.
–你不屈不挠
– You were indomitable
但是你又屈服了
and then you were domited.
是的 这就是你的脚的拱起的信息
Alright, so that’s it for your arches.
–现在在我有一种感觉
– Now I have a feeling,
我对你的脚有点了解
I know a little thing about your feet
因为我记得小时候 他们都叫你“脚很平的Neil”
’cause as a child I remember they called you Flat Foot Neil.
–[Link]我没有拱起的弧度
– [Link] I have no arch.
–你得带个脚插片
– You had to get inserts.
–我以前带过脚插片 尝试去制造一点拱起
– I wore a foot insert to try to create an arch
但是并没有什么用
and it didn’t really happen.
–这就是平平的脚啊
– That is a flat foot.
就像一个切肉板
That could be like a cutting board.
–像一个切肉板
– That could be a cutting board,
脚筋
oh, the hamstring.
我们要使你的脚筋温暖一点
We gotta warm up the hammie, man.
–看看
– Look at that,
这是
that is
–平的
– Flat.
就像一块白板
It could be a white board.
你可以在上面写字
You could do business on that.
–很平滑
– Very smooth.
–脚很平说明了什么呢?
– But what does it mean that I’m flat footed?
这意味着你很重视别人的陪伴
– Now, it means you value the company of others,
尤其是刚才碰你的脚的那个人
especially people that will just touch your feet,
你性格外向
you’re extroverted.
–其实你让我感觉有点纳闷
– I’m actually a little weirded out by that.
–善于社交
– Sociable
你喜欢享受时光
and you like to have a good time.
–喜欢享受美好的时光 没有拱起的脚
– Like to have a good time, man, no arches.
人们是这么看待那些脚很平的人的
– Who would of thunk it, flat footed people,
为什么我们要尝试纠正他们呢?
why we trying to correct them?
平脚的人是社交能手
Flat footed people are the life of the party.
–是的
– They are.
我就把我的脚撂这上面了
I’m gonna leave my foot up here
然后我们此时要分析一下宽度
and let’s analyze width at this point.
–好的
– Okay.
–我要给大家一个正面的角度
– I’m gonna give you a straight on shot here.
–嗯 来个正面照
– Give us a straight on.
这是一个大只的宝宝
That’s a wide sucker right there.
是的
It is.
这不一定是个脚的插图
This isn’t necessarily a foot icon
但是如果我要在你的脚上画画
but if I needed to paint with your feet,
就像那些足画师
like those feet painters,
你的脚可以带很多颜料
you could carry a lot of paint with those.
–理论上我可以用我的脚刷墙了
– I could literally paint a house with my foot,
因为它很平
it’s just so flat.
这意味着什么?
What does it mean?
–宽的脚意味着你不能静止站立
– Wide feet means that you can’t sit still.
–才不是呢
– That’s not true.
好吧 我觉得我有点多动
Well, I guess I fidget.
–这说明了你在忙碌的时候感到很开心
– It means that you’re happiest when you’re busy
你是一个很好的很努力的员工
and you’re a good and hard worker.
这些说法对我来说并不准确
None of that really rings true for me.
–我是一个很好很努力的员工呀
– I’m a good and hard worker.
我就像奇怪的建筑工Bob一样
I’m like freaking Bob the Builder, man.
–你有一个很好的地基
– You have quite a foundation,
我觉得我是这么理解的
I think that’s how I would interpret that.
你的脚很平 很稳
You have quite a foundation,
很难摔倒
you’re tough to tip over.
我很多次都想把你绊倒
I’ve tried to tip you over
–但是你从来没有成功过
many times. – You’ve never tipped me over.
你的脚很窄
Now you’ve got a narrow foot.
–我觉得很窄
– I’d say that’s narrow.
–我觉得
– I think that the–
–也很漂亮
– It’s also pretty,
–就像脚的插画
it looks like a foot icon.
–拱起
– The arch–
–就像来自杂货店
– They’re from the general store.
–使得脚变得更窄
– Contributes to the narrowness of it.
–是的 这又有什么含义呢?
– Yeah, what does that say?
是什么好事儿吗?
Is it good things?
–通常来说 我觉得拱起的弧度比较大的话
– In general, I thought having more of an arch
可能更适合运动
is more of an athletic thing.
–是的 我跑步很快
– Well, I’m quick.
–你可以投三分球
– You can shoot a three pointer.

– I had a lot of lateral motion before kids.
–脚很窄说明你喜欢暴饮暴食
– Narrow feet mean you enjoy being pampered.
–是的 我喜欢热水浴缸
– That’s true I love a hot tub,
我喜欢柔软的衣服–你更加擅长
I love soft clothes. – You tend to be good
委派任务
at delegating tasks.
–是的 我总是让你做各种事
– Oh, yeah, I get you to do everything.
–然后我总忙个不停
– And then I get Chase to do it.
在生活中你追求美
You desire beauty in your surroundings.
–是的
– That’s true.
–我的存在正说明了这一点
– Which explains my presence.
–是的 就是这样
– Yes, that’s true.
–你喜欢美丽的事物
– You like beauty,
你有没有想过美丽的事物就是你自己?
did you ever think that about yourself?
你知道的 我喜欢周围美丽的事物
You know, I like beauty
–是的
in my surroundings. – I do,
我喜欢漂亮的画
I like a nice painting.
我绝不会拒绝墙上美丽的画
I won’t say no to a nice painting on the wall.
–你喜欢漂亮的画吗?
– Would you like a nice painting?
–不 我不需要漂亮的画
– No, I do not want a nice painting.
–我还喜欢墙纸
– I like wallpaper as well.
–然后 我们可以继续看脚趾头了吗?
– And shall we move onto toes?
–好的
– We shall.
–此时
– At this point,
从不同的脚趾头上我们可以得到
alright, so there’s different things you can learn
不同的信息
about the length of each toe.
从你的大脚趾开始
If I start with your big toe
我们现在知道
which now we know,
它有点往里面偏
this thing bends inward.
–呃 我的趾头曾经折过
– Well, I did break it at one point.
–就是你高中的时候由于生气
– Is that the one you kicked the bleachers in high school
踢到露天看台上的那个吗?
when you threw a tantrum?
–不是 踢到的是这一个
– No, I kicked that one.
它们都折过(°ー°〃)
They both do that.
–我的天哪 看看
– Oh my goodness, look at that.
这个空隙简直可以在放下一个脚趾头 大脚趾那种
You could fit another toe right there, a big one too.
–确实我的脚趾弯的厉害
– I got a crazy bendy toe.
–我觉得我们应该
– I think we should
移植第十一根脚趾–我很惊讶我居然可以站稳
graft an 11th toe – I’m surprised I can stand.
–就在这个中间
– Right there in the middle.
–有什么毛病吗?
– Well, what’s wrong with me?
这有什么含义呢?
What does that mean?
–在生活中
– You spend too much time
你过多的为别人耗尽精力
bending over backwards for someone in your life.
–如果那个人是我 不需要任何改变
– If that someone is me, don’t change.
–呃……好吧 还有什么结论吗?
– Mmhmm, okay, what else we got?
–你在生活中有为别人耗尽精力吗?
– Do you bend over backwards for anyone in your life?
–是的 我花了很多功夫和你打交道
– Yeah, yeah, I’ve learned to deal with you.
–噢 你又扯到我身上
– Oh, you’re making it about me too.
好 一 二 三 四
Okay, one, two, three, four.
第四个脚趾
The fourth toe,
我要说说这个
I’m gonna skip there
我看到它挺弯的
because I see the curling nature of it
这说明你在个人生活中
which means you may be having problems
有着麻烦
in your personal life.
–我很高兴你提出了这件事
– I’m glad you brought this up.
我早就想告诉你我的麻烦了
I’ve been meaning to tell you about my personal problems.
–现在正式时候
– Now’s the time to do it.
–就在这个节目上
– On this show.
–有话直说
– Just gush about it.
–既然你指出了我弯弯的脚趾
– Now that you pointed out my curly toe.
–这是最好的机会
– This is the perfect opportunity to say–
–我正在处理的最大麻烦就是
– The main problem I’m dealing with
到现在我还没有接到一个
is the fact that I haven’t gotten a call
来自山上杂货店的电话
from any mountain general stores
居然没有人卖我的脚的插画
asking to make my foot into an icon that they sell.
好吧 我来看看你的脚
Okay, let me look at your feet.
我要看看你的脚趾头
I’m gonna look at your toes.
嗯 首先
Okay, so, first of all,
脚毛其实有它的特殊含义 多毛的脚趾头
hairiness does mean something, hairy toes.
–我的脚一点也不多毛好吗 小伙子
– My feet aren’t hairy at all, dude.
–正常的 在你把那些毛刮掉之前
– And normally, before you shear them,
说明了你很敏感
it means that you’re sensitive
但是你掩盖了这一点
but you hide this with deflection.
–哇哦 很好
– Whoa, that’s perfect,
我很奇怪 刮了脚毛就是为了掩盖
I’m freaking trimming my foot hair to deflect.
–这不能改变……呃 好吧
– It doesn’t ch, oh, okay,
我准备说这不能改变任何事
I was about to say it doesn’t change anything.
–不 这就是我这么做的理由
– No, that’s why I did it.
我就是为了掩盖它原本的含义
I was deflecting what it even meant.
–好吧 这个
– Okay, and this is consistent with the fact
是一致的
that my toe bends sideways.
–[Link]别碰那个
– [Link] Don’t touch that one.
–[Rhett]为什么呢?
– [Rhett] Why?
–这是我不能忍受的事情
– That’s the one thing in life I can’t stand
不喜欢别人碰我的脚趾头
when somebody grabs that toe.
我家的孩子喜欢这么做 他们知道我最不能忍这个
My kids do it to me and they know I can’t stand it.
–只是特别尤其就这一个?
– That one in particular?
–这个就像……
– It’s like a–
–这一个没有问题?
– But this one is not a problem?
–这个没问题
– That one’s fine.
你可以捏这一个
Grab that one all,
别碰那一个
don’t grab that one,
我说认真的
I’m serious,
我不能忍受
I cannot stand–
–你怎么啦 伙计
– What is wrong with you, man?
–就像在捏一颗棉豆
– It’s like pinching a butter bean man.
–这个趾头很明显要长一点
– So this one is significantly longer
说明你有点专横
which means that you’re verging on bossy.
–我承认这一点
– I’ll own it.
我就是老大
I am the boss.
–我的这个趾头有点往旁边偏
– This toe and my toe bending over sideways,
臣服于你的专横
bending over backwards for your bossy self.
–我的趾头让你的趾头臣服了
– My toe’s making your toe bend.
–最后 你能单独扭动你的小脚趾吗?
– And lastly, can you wiggle your pinky toe independently?
噢 你可以诶
Oh, you can.
我就做不到
Ain’t no way I can do that.
–我是说 你看嘛
– I mean, here it is.
–我不行
– No, I can’t.
我只能稍微动一下脚的上部
I can barely even move the top part of my foot.
小脚趾却纹丝不动
But I gotta hold it still
当它们都上镜拍插画的时候
when they’re making that cast for the icon.

– I can also do the reverse bird with my feet.
看看
Look at that.
似乎我持久的保持这个动作
It’s like if I do that long enough,
这个趾头就要
that toe’s just gonna fall off.
–如果你能单独活动这个脚趾
– Well, if you can move that independently,
你应该充满冒险精神并且很冲动
you’re adventurous and impulsive.
–这就是你不给我刀的理由啊
– Well that’s why you don’t give me knives.
好吧 我可能有点轻信的
So okay, I may be a little gullible
但是你可以从你的脚中
but you can learn a lot about your personality
了解到有关个性的一些东西
from your feet.
–这不正说明你是轻信的吗?
– Does that mean that you’re gullible?
–我也这么认为
– I think so.
谢谢大家的喜欢–你呢?
Thank you for liking – Are you?
–欢迎参与互动和订阅
– Commenting and subscribing.
–你知道我们的时间的
– You know what time it is.
–你好 我是Tina
– Hi, I’m Tina.
我是Selena
– I’m Selena.
–我们在印度的
– And we’re in a house boat in India.
–到了
– And it’s time
[合]转动神话的齿轮的时刻了
– [Both] To spin the wheel of mythicality.
–你们已经了解了许多关于脚的事情
– You’ve seen a lot of our feet
但我们最大的惊喜是
but one of our most amazing feats
我们写了一本书
was that we wrote a freaking book.
就是“Rhett和Link的神话”
It’s called Rhett and Link’s myth,
是叫这个名字吗?
what is it called?
–神话之书
– Book of Mythicality.
–神话之书
– Book of Mythicality.
你现在就可以在bookofmythicality.com
You can pre-order it right now at bookofmythicality
上预定啦
.com. – .com.
点击这里观看“每天一点神话学”
Click though to Good Mythical More.
我们会看到 仅仅通过脚
We are gonna see if we can identify the crew
我们能否辨别
based on their feet alone.
–孤独的标签
– Lonely hashtag.
我们发现一个标签
This is when we find a hashtag
只用过一两次
that has only been used just one or two times
然后我们会在这个表情下添加内容
and we add to that.
这个非常非常孤独的标签
The hashtag that is very, very lonely
我们希望你能添加 就是#casserolekitty
that we want you to add to is #casserolekitty.
–[Link] Casserole kitty
– [Link] Casserole kitty.
–[Rhett]Casserole kitty
– [Rhett] Casserole kitty.
–这是到目前带了这个标签的消息
– That’s all that exists right now for casserole kitty.
希望你能带上这个标签
– So add yours to that
我们会挑选出最喜爱的展示
and we will re-post our favorites.
–[Link]点击左边
– [Link] Click on the left to watch our show after the show,
观看我们的节目
Good mythical More.
–[Rhett]点击右边观看
– [Rhett] Click on the right
“神话学,早安”的下一集
to watch another episode of Good Mythical Morning.
–[Link]记得要点击视频底部
– [Link] And make sure to check out our new channel
观看我们的新节目“这是神话”哦
This Is Mythical by clicking the video at the bottom.
–[Rhett]谢谢大家的支持 我们会更加努力
– [Rhett] Thanks for being your mythical best.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

都说眼镜是心灵的窗户,但是脚也可以传递很多关于我们的信息哦,一起来看看吧……

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

未闻花名

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj3hg5I3j-E

相关推荐