ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

跟随本心 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

跟随本心

Follow Your Heart - Inspiring Video

你在向前展望的时候 也许不能把生活中的点滴相连接
You can’t connect the door looking forward.
只有回首往事时才可以
You can only connect them looking backwards.
所以你需要相信这些片段会在你未来某一天联系起来
So you have to trust the doors will somehow connect your future.
你得学会相信某些东西
You have to trust in something,
你的直觉 命运 生活 姻缘及诸如此类
Your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
因为这些与你的未来紧密相连
Because believing in the doors will connect down the road,
会给予你追随本心的信念
will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
它使你脱离平凡
even wouldn’t leave you off the well warm path.
使一切变得与众不同
And that would make all the differences.
挣钱之后你想做什么
What would you like to do with money when I love you?
如何真正享受你的生活
Well, how would you really enjoy spending your life?
回答令人震惊 这就是教育体制之下的结果
Well, it is so amazing. It is results of all kinds of educational system.
一群学生说:
Crowds of students say:
我们想成为画家
Well, we like to be painters.
我们想成为诗人
We like to be poets.
我们想当作家
We like to be writers.
因为每个人都知道那才是挣钱之道
Because everybody knows who counts down money that way.
那些人似乎认为那才是生活的正确之法
What I know about seems what I like living out the doors life from right the horses.
如果你说挣钱是最重要的事
If you…say the…getting the money is the most important thing.
那你这一生完全就是在浪费时间
You would spend your life completely wasting your time.
为了生活 做自己不喜欢的事
You would be doing things you don’t like doing in order to go on living.
重复着做自己不喜欢做的事
That is go on doing things you don’t like doing,
那样的做法太蠢了
which is stupid.
你想拥有一个精彩的人生
That you have a shock life.
你想用尽一生用合意方式做自己喜欢的事
That is full of What you like doing for a long life spending in a desirable way.
经历之后 如果你真的喜欢自己正在做的事
And after all, If you do really like what you are doing.
那就无关其他
It doesn’t matter what it is.
你不能服从于生活 你应该最终成为你人生的主宰者
You can’t eventually turn in to her, you should eventually become a master.
只有成为掌控者你才能赢得胜利
The only way to become a master doing something, you really win this.
然后你能很好的看见生活究竟如此
And then you will be able to get a good seeaful. What it is.
但是花时间做你不喜欢的事绝对是愚蠢的
But it is absolutely stupid.Spend your time doing things you don’t like.
为了生活 做不喜欢做的事
In order to go on, spending things you don’t like, doing things you don’t like.
然后告诉你的孩子遵循同样的轨迹
And to teach your children following the same trap.
所以
And so,
考虑下面这个问题真的很重要
Therefore is so important, considering this question.
我追求的是什么
What do I desire?
人生匆匆如白驹过隙
Your time is limited.
所以不要浪费时间在别人的生活上
So don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
不要被教条束缚
Don’t be trapped by dogma.
活在他人的看法之下
which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.
别让来自他人的噪音压制住自己内心的声音
Don’t let the noise of others’ opinion drop down your own inner voice.
最重要的是 敢于固守本心
And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart in into visions.
你的内心会告诉你 你真正渴望成为什么样的人
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
其他都是次要
Everything else is secondary.
你需要发现你所爱
You gotta to find what you love.
包括你所热爱的事业及伴侣
And that is true for work as it is for your lovers.
你的事业会占据生活一大部分时间
Your work is gonna fill a large part of your life.
想要真正获得内心的满足就是做你认为伟大的工作
And the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
唯有热爱所做之事 才能成就不凡
And the only way to do great work to love what you do.
如果你还没有找到 那就继续寻找不要停止
If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking and don’t settle.
因为只要全心全意去努力 你就会坚信你会找到它
As we all matter on the heart, you know you will find it.
就像任何真诚的关系 随着岁月流逝 只能愈来愈紧
And like any great relationship, it just could be better and better. That isn’t for long.
所以一直寻找
So keep looking.
求知若饥 虚心若愚
Stay hungry, Stay foolish.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

做自己喜欢的事,学会信任,听从内心,成就不凡

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

喋喋

审核员

译学馆审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFiqdCjNMk

相关推荐