ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

“鸟人”伊夫·罗西 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

“鸟人”伊夫·罗西

Fly with the Jetman | Yves Rossy

伊夫·罗西
YVES ROSSY
[音乐]
[Music]
[2011年7月][苏格兰爱丁堡]
[JULY2011][EDINBUGHSCOTLAND]
[音乐:莫比]
[music by Moby]
鸟人:伊夫·罗西
JETMAN YVES ROSSY
[美国大峡谷]
[Grand Canyon]
解说:伊夫在正式飞行以前
Narrator: Many of the tests are conducted
需要进行许多测试
while Yves is strapped onto the wing,
因为他的身体属于飞行器的一部分
because Yves’ body is an integral part of the aircraft.
[风洞测试]
[Wind tunnel tests]
解说:飞行翼没有转向控制
Narrator: The wing has no steering controls,
没有襟翼 没有方向舵
no flaps, no rudder.
伊夫通过他的身体来控制飞行翼
Yves uses his body to steer the wing.
斯蒂芬·冯·伯根:呃 他通过
Stefan Von Bergen: Well, he turns by just
转动脑袋来转向
putting his head on one or the other side.
有时候还会用手来协助
And sometimes he assists that with his hands,
有时甚至还会加上腿
sometimes even with the leg.
换句话说他就相当于人体机身
He’s acting as a human fuselage, so to say.
这是十分独特的
And that’s quite unique.
解说:当他向后仰 就开始上升
Narrator: When he arches his back, he gains altitude.
当他把肩膀往前送
When he pushes his shoulders forward,
就开始俯冲
he goes into a dive.
[瑞士阿尔卑斯山]
[Swiss Alps]
[飞越直布罗陀海峡]
[Strait of Gibraltar crossing]
[飞越英吉利海峡]
[English Channel crossing]
解说甲:他开始了
Commentator One: There he goes.
伊夫·罗西在那里
There is Yves Rossy.
飞行翼已经打开了
And I think the wing is open.
这是决定性的一刻 它打开了
So our first critical moment, it’s open.
他在下降 他在飞吗?
He is down. Is he flying?
解说乙:伊夫看上去很稳定
Commentator Two: It looks like he’s stabilized.
他开始攀升
He’s starting to make his climb.
解说甲:现在是90度的转弯
Commentator One: There’s that 90 degree turn.
他飞出了海峡
He’s out over the channel.
这就是伊夫·罗西
There is Yves Rossy.
现在没有回头路了
There is no turning back now.
他把英吉利海峡甩在了身后
He is over the English Channel and under way.
女士们先生们 具有历史意义的飞行已经诞生了
Ladies and gentlemen, a historic flight has begun.
[图像来源:《国家地理》]
[Images: National Geographic]
解说乙:看伊夫如何着陆
Commentator Two: And as he approaches the ground,
他要打开降落伞了
he’s going to pull down on those toggles to flare,
开始减速了
slow himself down just a little bit,
着陆十分漂亮
and then come in for a nice landing.
解说甲:伊夫·罗西来了
Commentator One: There he is.
他刚刚在英国降落
Yves Rossy has landed in England.
布鲁诺·朱萨尼:伊夫·罗西现在就在爱丁堡 欢迎!
Bruno Giussani: And now he’s in Edinburgh. Yves Rossy!
[掌声]
[Applause]
TED全球演讲现场
RECORDED AT TED GLOBAL
[掌声结束]
[Applause ends]
这些设备非常棒
And his equipment as well.
伊夫 欢迎你 这实在是太疯狂了
Yves, welcome. It is quite amazing.
这三年来你持续
Those sequences were shot over the last three years
进行了各种重大的飞行
in various moments of your activities.
还有很多 很多其他飞行
And there were many, many others.
所以像鸟一样飞翔是完全可行的
So it’s possible to fly almost like a bird.
那是一种什么样的感受?
What is it like to be up there?
伊夫·罗西:这非常有趣 相当有趣
Yves Rossy: It’s fun. It’s fun.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
我虽然没有羽毛
I don’t have feathers.
但我时常觉得自己像只鸟
But I feel like a bird sometimes.
这种感觉真的十分梦幻
It’s really an unreal feeling,
因为通常身边总是会有些巨大的物体比如飞机
because normally you have a big thing, a plane, around you.
当我装备上这些降落伞 这些飞行翼
And when I strap just this little harness, this little wing,
我确实有种变成鸟的感觉
I really have the feeling of being a bird.
布鲁诺:你是如何开始成为鸟人的?
BG: How did you start to become Jetman?
伊夫:大约在20年前
YR: It was about 20 years ago,
当我发现自由降落
when I discovered free falling.
当跳下飞机 感觉自己几乎什么都没有时
When you go out of an airplane, you are almost naked.
要像这样来控制方向
You take a position like that.
尤其是发现位置在时刻变化时
And especially when you take a tracking position,
就真的有一种飞翔的感觉
you have the feeling that you are flying.
这是最靠近梦想的事情
And that’s the nearest thing to the dream.
身边没有机器环绕
You have no machine around you.
置身于自然之中
You are just in the element.
这个过程十分短暂并且方向唯一
It’s very short and only in one direction.
[笑声]所以当时就想 好吧
[Laughter]So the idea was, okay,
那就改变航线增加时间
keep that feeling of freedom,
来继续保持这种自由的感觉吧
but change the vector and increase the time.
布鲁诺:我特别好奇你的最高速度是多少?
BG: So I’m kind of curious, what’s your top speed?
伊夫:在滑行之前 大约是300公里每小时
YR: It’s about 300 km per hour before looping.
也就是大约190英里每小时
That means about 190 miles per hour.
布鲁诺:你装备的设备有多重呢?
BG: What’s the weight of the equipment you’re carrying?
伊夫:燃料全满时
YR: When I exit full of kerosene,
大约55千克
I’m about 55 kilos.
我背着55千克的设备
I have 55 kilos on my back.
布鲁诺:你不用驾驶?
BG: And you’re not piloting?
没有手柄 没有方向舵 什么都没有?
There is no handle, no steering, nothing?
身体和飞翼
It is purely your body and the wings
已经完全互相融为一体了?
become part of the body and vice versa?
伊夫:就是这样 因为如果一旦设置方向舵
YR: That’s really the goal, because if you put in steering,
就和开飞机没什么区别
then you reinvent the airplane.
我希望能一直活动自如
And I wanted to keep this freedom of movement.
而且这很像小孩子在玩飞机游戏
And it’s really like the kid playing the airplane.
我想像那样下降
I want to go down like that.
爬升 转弯
And up I climb, I turn.
只是单纯的飞翔
It’s really pure flying.
不是驾驶 是飞翔
It’s not steering, it’s flight.
布鲁诺:为了飞翔 你自己一般都做什么训练呢?
BG: What kind of training do you do, you personally, for that?
伊夫:其实我就是在保持好身体
YR: Actually, I try to stay just fit.
我没有做什么特别的体能训练
I don’t do special physical training.
我只需要通过新的活动保持身体的灵活性就行了
I just try to keep my mobility through new activities.
比如去年冬天我开始风筝冲浪
For example, last winter I began with kite surfing.
这是新的尝试
So, new things.
因此要去适应
So you have to adapt.
我是一个老练的飞行员
I’m quite an experienced manager of systems as a pilot,
但是这个真的
but this is, really —
要求灵活
You need fluidity,
要变得敏捷
you need to be agile
并且能快速适应
and also to adapt really fast.
布鲁诺:坐在观众席的朋友想让我问问
BG: Somebody in the audience asked me,
“你是怎么呼吸的”
“How does he breathe up there?”
因为飞行速度很快
Because you’re going fast
而且爬升到了3000米等等
and you’re up at 3,000 meters or so.
伊夫:呃 爬升到3000米时
YR: Okay, up to 3,000 meters,
氧气还是足够的
it’s not such a big problem with oxygen.
就比如自行车选手以同样的速度
But for example, bikers, they have the same speed.
戴着头盔 全盔式头盔
Just with the helmet, integral helmet,
依然能够顺畅呼吸
it’s really no problem to breathe.
布鲁诺:给我介绍一下设备吧 既然你都带来了
BG: Describe for me the equipment, since you have it here.
有四个百年灵的引擎
So Breitling’s four engines.
伊夫:对 2米翼展
YR: Yeah, two-meter span.
十分稳定的外形
Ultra-stable profile.
四个小引擎 每个产生的推力有22千克
Four little engines, 22 kilos thrust each,
煤油涡轮
turbines, working with kerosene.
降落伞背带 降落伞
Harness, parachute.
我唯一的工具是高度计和计时器
My only instruments are an altimeter and time.
我携带的燃料大约够用八分钟
I know I have about eight minutes fuel.
在它用尽前我需要时刻检查
So I just check before it’s finished.
[笑声]呃 这就是全部
[Laughter] And yeah, that’s all.
两个降落伞
Two parachutes.
这就保证如果第一个有问题
That means, if I have a problem with the first one I pull,
我还有另外一个可以用
I still have the possibility to open the second one.
这就是我的命根子
And this is my life.
这个对于人身安全而言十分重要
That’s the real important thing about safety.
在这15年里 我大约有20次靠它脱离危险
I did use that during these last 15 years about 20 times.
最初要不是这种飞行翼 我就无法脱险
Never with that type of wing, but at the beginning.
我可以解除我的飞翼
I can release my wing
当我处于旋转或者不稳定状态时
when I am in a spin or unstable.
布鲁诺:我们知道2009年你飞越直布罗陀海峡时
BG: We saw the 2009 crossing of the Gibraltar Strait
失去控制
where you lost control
然后你坠落在云层里最后掉进了海里
and then you dived down into the clouds and in the ocean.
所以一旦发生那种情况你就会解除飞行翼对吧?
So that was one of those cases where you let the wings go, right?
伊夫:是的 当我在云层里彻底
YR: Yeah. I did try in the clouds,
迷失方向时 我尝试过
but you lose orientation completely.
我试着重新找到方向
So I did try to take, again,
试着爬升
a climb altitude.
当时我想 不行了 我要离开这
I thought, okay, I will go out.
我那时的经历大概就是那样
But most probably, I did something like that.
[笑声]布鲁诺:那些画面感觉很危险呀
[Laughter] BG: Something that is not very safe, the image.
伊夫:感觉很棒 但是
YR: You feel great, but —
[笑声]但是这不是合适的高度
[Laughter] But you have not the right altitude.
所以后来我看到了一片蓝色
So the next thing I saw was just blue.
那是大海
It was the sea.
我还有个高度计
I have also an audible altimeter.
所以我在它允许的当前最低航线高度
So I was at my minimum altitude in that vector
迅速拉开这个装置
fast, so I pulled that.
然后我打开了降落伞
And then I did open my chute.
布鲁诺:所以飞翼有自己的降落伞
BG: So the wings have their own parachute,
你有你的那两个降落伞
and you have your two parachutes.
伊夫:对的 设置飞行翼救援降落伞
YR: Exactly. There is a rescue parachute for the wing
有两个原因:那样我以后可以修复它
for two reasons: so I can repair it afterward
而且不会有人把它戴在头上
and especially so nobody takes that, just on his head.
布鲁诺:我明白了 让我们说说这项运动
BG: I see. Maybe come back here.
它确实很危险
This is risky stuff indeed.
有人曾因为尝试类似的事情而死了
People have died trying to do this kind of thing.
你看上去并不像疯狂的人
And you don’t look like a crazy guy;
你是瑞士的飞行员
you’re a Swiss airline pilot,
所以你应该是那种相当谨慎的人
so you’re rather a checklist kind of guy.
我猜你一定有个标准
I assume you have standards.
伊夫:是的 我有一个专门的检查清单
YR: Yeah. I have no checklist for that.
[笑声]布鲁诺:我们悄悄说一下
[Laughter] BG: Let’s not tell your employer.
[笑声]伊夫:呃 那真是两个世界
[Laughter] YR: No, that’s really two worlds.
我们都知道民航也有一些标准
Civil aviation is something that we know very well.
我们有一百年经验
We have a hundred years of experience.
可以精准地适应
And you can adapt really precisely.
所以我需要去适应新的东西
With that, I have to adapt to something new.
那就意味着即兴演出
That means improvise.
所以真的是一场命悬一线的表演
So it’s really a play between these two approaches.
我十分清楚这其中的准则
Something that I know very well, these principles.
比如空中巴士有两个引擎
For example, we have two engines on an Airbus;
你要能在只有一个引擎的情况下飞行
with only one engine, you can fly it.
所以应急计划一定要有
So plan B, always a plan B.
作为一个战士需要有弹射座椅
In a fighter, you have an ejection seat.
这就是我的弹射座椅
That’s my ejection seat.
所以我有专业飞行员的方法
So I have the approach of a professional pilot
带着飞行员的敬意沉浸在自然母亲的怀抱里
with the respect of a pioneer in front of Mother Nature.
布鲁诺:说得真好
BG: It’s well said.
如果当其中一个引擎故障了会发生什么
What happens if one of the engines stops?
伊夫:我就会失去平衡
YR: I do a roll.
然后我会调整过来
And then I stabilize,
依据我所在的高度
and according to my altitude,
继续用剩下的两个或三个引擎飞行
I continue on two or three engines.
这种情况时有发生
It’s sometimes possible.
这很难解释清楚
It’s quite complicated to explain,
根据当时的状况
but according to which regime I was,
继续使用剩下的引擎飞行
I can continue on two
并且尝试找个好地方降落
and try to get a nice place to land,
然后就打开降落伞
and then I open my parachute.
布鲁诺:所以从你跳下飞机或者
BG: So the beginning of the flight is actually
直升机的那一刻 飞行就已经开始了
you jump off a plane or a helicopter,
你持续俯冲 给推进器加速
and you go on a dive and accelerate the engines,
然后就会在半空中起飞
and then you basically take off mid-air somewhere.
关于降落 正如我们所见
And then the landing, as we have seen,
是通过降落伞到达海峡的这一边
arriving on this side of the Channel, is through a parachute.
所以我十分好奇当你飞越美国大峡谷时
So just as a curiosity, where did you land
你是降落在哪儿?
when you flew over the Grand Canyon?
你是在峡谷边缘 还是在谷底?
Did you land on the rim, down at the bottom?
伊夫:我是在谷底
YR: It was down on the bottom.
之后我又回到了直升机的雪橇上
And I came back afterward on the sled of the helicopter back.
但是那里有太多的石块和仙人掌
But it was too stony and full of cactus on top.
[笑声]布鲁诺:这就是我问你这个问题的原因
[Laughter] BG: That’s exactly why I asked the question.
伊夫:那里的气流也十分有趣
YR: And also, the currents are quite funny there.
那里有很强的上升热气流
There is big thermal activity,
高度落差也很大
big difference in altitude also.
所以我降落在谷底会更安全些
So it was much safer for me to land at the bottom.
布鲁诺:我想是时候问你了 很多观众想知道
BG: I think that right now, many people are asking,
“你什么时候开发双人飞行
“When are you developing a double-seater
这样他们就可以和你一起飞行?”
so they can fly with you?”
伊夫:我有一个标准回答
YR: I have a standard answer.
你见过连体鸟吗?
Have you ever seen tandem birds?
[笑声]布鲁诺:非常完美的答案
[Laughter] BG: Perfect answer.
[掌声]
[Applause]
[掌声结束]
[Applause ends]
布鲁诺:伊夫 最后一个问题
BG: Yves, one last question.
你接下来要干什么?鸟人接下来要干什么?
What’s next for you? What’s next for Jetman?
伊夫:第一去指导年轻人
YR: First, to instruct a younger guy.
我想分享这个技术 然后组成飞翔编队
I want to share it, to do formation flights.
然后我想从悬崖开始
And I plan to start from a cliff,
就像从悬崖弹射一样
like catapulted from a cliff.
布鲁诺:来取代从飞机上跳下来吗?
BG: So instead of jumping off a plane, yes?
伊夫:是的 随着终极目标的结束
YR: Yes, with the final goal to take off,
开始一个新征程
but with initial speed.
真的 我会脚踏实地去做
Really, I go step by step.
这看上去有些疯狂 但其实并不是
It seems a little bit crazy, but it’s not.
它现在就已经开始了
It’s possible to start already now,
但是还是比较危险
it’s just too dangerous.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
幸亏有不断进步的科技
Thanks to the increasing technology,
越来越好的科技 飞行会很安全
better technology, it will be safe.
我希望每个人都能来感受
And I hope it will be for everybody.
布鲁诺:伊夫 非常感谢 伊夫·罗西
BG: Yves, thank you very much. Yves Rossy.
[掌声]
[Applause]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

伊夫·罗西是谁?“鸟人”又是什么?成为“鸟人”是一种什么样的感受?快来一探究竟,感受“鸟人”的超酷体验

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小葵酱

审核员

审核员W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2sT9KoII_M

相关推荐