未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

弗洛伊德·梅威瑟&康纳-麦格雷戈 - 动力

Floyd Mayweather & Conor McGregor MOTIVATION

伊万 卡曼寇
Even Carmichael(Name of the host)
相信国度的大伙儿们 大家好 我是伊万
What’s up believe nation?It’s Evan.
我刚提到“相信”一词 我相信人们
My one word is believe and I believe in people
甚于他们对自己
more than they believe in themselves.
我真诚地希望 如果你能看到
And my sincere hope is that if you see in you
我从你身上看到的一切
what I see in you,
那你也能够改变世界
you’ll be able to change the planet.
我创建Mentor ME 系列是为了
I started the Mentor ME series with the goal
向那些比我们更努力的人学习
to try to learn from people who’ve done a
尝试接触那些有更多成功经验的人
lot more than us. Try to hang out with people who
如果能学到一部分他们的信念
had more success than us and hopefully some
思维习惯以及工作方式
of their belifs, some of their mindset, some of their
将它融入我们的(信念 思维和工作方式) 助我们成为最好的自己
ways of working seep into us to help us become the best
今天 我们向弗洛伊德·梅威瑟
version of ourselves. So today we’re gonna learn
和康纳·麦格雷戈学习他们的动机
from Floyd Mayweather and Carter McGregor and their motivation.
如果你观看过程中
Also as you’re watching,
遇到有共鸣的地方
if you hear something that really resonates with you, please
请在下方评论区留言
leave it down in the comments below
并用引号标注
and put quotes around it,
这样别人也能从中受到鼓舞
so other people can be inspired by it as well.
如果你在视频发布的前几个小时内留言
And if you leave it within the first couple hours of this video going live
将有机会获得每天设置的两份奖品之一
you have a chance to win one of two daily prizes.
你还记得第一次有
Do you remember the first time
和弗洛伊德对打的想法是在什么时候吗?
that the thought of fighting Floyd Mayweather crossed your mind?
有段时间了
It’s been on,
我一直都想和他对打 想了很久了
it’s been on my radar for a long, long time.
嗯 作为
And as a
作为一个刚刚崭露头角的新人
as a young man coming up in the game,
(我指)综合格斗领域
in the sport of MMA,
我经常听到这个和我同体重等级
I was listening to him in a similar weight class,
同体重级别的人
similar weight category,
贬低这项运动 这些规则
speaking ill of the sport, speaking ill of the discipline.
作为一个新人
And as a young kid
我看着他站在高处
I’m looking at him in such a high level
如此贬低这项运动
saying these things about the sport
这项我为之奉献一生的事业 那时我就在想
that I’m dedicating my entire life to, and I’m thinking
你给我等着
I’ll see you for that one day.
为什么我们要去看弗洛伊德·梅威瑟
Why are we getting ready to watch Floyd “Money” Mayweather
和康纳·麦格雷戈8月26号的比赛
in the ring against Conor McGregor August 26?
额 兄弟 是人们想要看的
Oh, man. It’s what the world demanded.
我就调整心态
I put myself in the right position
等它到来
to make it happen.
对 调整好自己 迎接它的到来
So I put myself in the right position to make it happen.
就像博弈
It’s all about chess.
但不是真的在棋盘上下棋
And it’s not really about being on the chess board anymore.
而是控制局面
It’s about controlling the chess board.
那就是我能做的
And you know that’s what I was able to do.
你本人也想对决吗?
Did you want this fight,
还是为了回应那些看热闹的人?
or did you respond to somebody who wanted you?
事实上 是我要求的
Actually, I asked for the fight.
我觉得这是相互的
I think it was kind of mutual.
嗯 我觉得我想打
You know, I think I wanted to fight.
同时确信他也想打
Pretty sure he wanted to fight.
一开始我以为
I don’t think in the beginning,
达纳·怀特原本不相信我俩真可能对决
Dana White thought the fight could happen.
但现在 对决就在眼前
But we’re here now
你想比赛?为什么?
You wanted to fight, why?
不仅仅因为那是人们想要的
Not just because that’s what the people wanted.
-我知道 我刚才听你说了 但-当然了
-I know, I got that answer but…-Of course.
-还有什么?-我是说 当然了
– What else?- I mean, of course…
我是说 如果我处于这种情况下
I mean if I could put myself in a position
能得到九位数的奖金 为什么不呢?为什么不呢?
to make nine figures, why not? Why not?
所以我来了
So I put myself in the position.
再重申一遍
Once again,
不会有跟我处于同一水平的拳手
there would never be a fighter that’s on my level.
因为你要有和我一样强大的精神力
Because you have to be able to go where I go mentally.
你必须心理层面上达到我的水平
You have to be on my level mentally.
无论对谁来说这都是很困难的
And it’s hard for anybody to be on my level mentally.
我跳出固有的思维模式
Because I think outside the box.
那就是为什么我总能一次又一次破记录
That’s why I’m always doing record breaking numbers.
而且总是能破纪录的原因
That’s why I’m always doing record breaking things.
那就是为什么我能
That’s why I was able to go
尝试参加《与星共舞》并且把握住机会
on Dancing With the Stars and take chances
去WWE并且一直是它的追随者
and go on WWE and still fans from the WWE
同样的 也一直是与星共舞的粉丝 并能抓住机会
are still fans from Dancing With the Stars and take chances
成为家喻户晓的人
to become a household name.
成为一个按场次计费的明星
To become a pay-per-view star,
成为超级巨星
to become a mega-superstar,
有着体育史上最高的成就
to have the biggest deal in sports history.
我孤注一掷 抓住机会
I roll the dice. I take chances.
当你听到像马克斯·凯勒曼这样的拳击迷
When you hear boxing aficionados like Max Kellerman
说你不准备出手时
say you’re not going to land a punch,
你怎样回应?
how did you react to that?
就像今天 我们发布了你打沙包的视频
The people, like today, we posted videos of you hitting the bag
所有人都说
and it’s all people saying,
“看 他多慢呀”
“Look, how slow he is.”
“他都不知道自己在做什么”
“He doesn’t know what he’s doing.”
“看他的动作”
“Look at this movement stuff.”
你喜欢这样吗?
Do you enjoy that?
-这对你有好处吗?-你知道吗
-Is that better for you?-You know, it it
所有大师都要经历这些
It happens to all great straining methods.
什么事儿都要被指点
Everything is criticized.
嗯 回顾以前 弗洛伊德最开始
I mean, originally Floyd, way back,
打垫子和打沙包的方法也被嘲笑
his method of hitting the pads and hitting the bag was ridiculed.
我在哈顿发展期间
During the Hatton buildup
那时我第一次审视弗洛伊德
when I first can start seeing about Floyd.
他们嘲笑他的方法
They ridiculed his methods.
结果突然之间
And then all of a sudden,
每个人都在学他的方法
everyone starts trying to follow his methods.
我是说 只要它成了
You know, I mean when there’s success.
对我来说没什么区别
It’s been the same with me.
那时我开始结合动作训练
When I started incorporating movement training,
并很快开始结合进攻和某些技巧
and I started incorporating soon, attacks and certain approaches
在综合格斗竞技中
in the mixed martial arts game.
我被嘲笑是一个笑话 一个小丑
Ridiculed, it’s a joke, a joker.
同理 我无数次被戏称为笑话或小丑
As well, how many times have I been called a joke or a joker?
但后来 所有人都开始追随 尝试学习
And then everyone starts following, and trying to study.
这是一样的
It’s no different here.
这就是拳击
The boxing game.
“哦 看啊 他不是这样做的”
“Oh, look, he doesn’t, he doesn’t move this way.”
“他在做什么?这个那个这些都是什么啊?”
“What’s he doing, this, that and the other.”
他们只是不懂 真的不懂
They just don’t understand. I mean they don’t understand.
他们只是试试就放弃了
They just try and discard it.
但还好 8月26日
But thankfully, August 26th,
躲不掉的
there can be no running from it.
所以 该发生的总会发生
So it will, the same thing that will happen that always happens.
换他们可能极力逃避它
They will try and push it away.
会发生的……它会被置于他们眼前
It will face… it will be put in front of them.
弗洛伊德会被打脸
Floyd will be slapped,
然后他们会开始接下来的学习行为
and then they will begin the studying process,
然后是实践的环节
and then they were… and then the implementing process,
然后 我就开始进入下一阶段
and then I’m on to the next.
什么阶段?
Which is what?
下一轮的准备啊
I’m on to my next wave of preparation.
所以他们在这儿 我又在这儿了
So they’re here, and I’m here again.
然后我越来越厉害
And then I’m here, and then I’m here.
-你懂我在说什么吗?-嗯 懂
-Do you understand what I’m saying?-Yeah.
就是这样 这就是生活
So that’s it. That’s life.
一个从来没打过拳击的人
A man that has never been in a boxing ring,
是最棒的拳击手
is in the ring with the best ever.
这是你提到的
That’s what you talk,
这是你所描述的自己
that’s what you describe yourself as being.
我没有在说我自己
I don’t describe myself.
我们必须知道 人会说谎 但数据不会
We must realize, men lie, women lie, numbers don’t lie.
49和0
49 and 0.
不仅仅是49和0
Not just 49 and 0, you know.
我们来谈谈
Let’s really talk about,
梅威瑟从没有打破过拳击记录
Mayweather who didn’t broke every record in boxing.
当我们谈论到最高级别的赛事
When we get to talk about highest gate,
即使是像现在他们说的
even it was like right now they’re saying,
哦 梅威瑟的比赛一场都没卖出去
“Off, Mayweather’s fight didn’t sell off.”
额 你知道吗 当他们能卖出去的时候
Well, you know, when they do sell out,
我想我已经能达到……
I think I’ll reach somewhere, like, you know that,
一场现场赛事直播能有8千多万观众收看的程度
live gate reached like, 80 some million for this fight.
对了 我们已经达到六千多万观众的水平啦
Already we’re already at 60 something million,
对那些看轻梅威瑟的人 这是最好的证明
for those who are saying that Mayweather is not doing numbers anymore.
为了避免判罚
For us taking the less punishment.
跟其他拳手比起来 我的判罚确实要少些
I took less punishment than any fighter.
不只是因为有最好的防守。我们谈谈进攻吧
Not just best defense, let’s talk about offense.
有史以来最精准的拳手
The most accurate fighter of all time.
在拳击台的外面
On the outside of the ring,
不仅仅说的是在台上
it’s not just about being in the inside of the ring.
拳击台上我已经所向披靡了
I’ve already conquered that.
但其实在拳击台下 我要更厉害些
I was…I’m even smarter on the outside.
如果不是这样 怎么可能有现在这场空前决斗
You know, I have to be a genius to even make a fight like this happen.
所以那个是怎么评论我
So what does that say about me
同意这场决斗的
for making this fight happen?
它说你是不仅是个伟大的拳击手 也是个聪明的商人
It says that you’re a brilliant business man, not just a great boxer.
这也是我经常说的
And that’s what I always spoke about,
我总是说这个
that’s what I always spoke about.
我在拳击台上获得荣誉
I get my credit about what I do in the ring.
但拳击圈以外还没有
But I don’t get my credit about what I do on the outside.
你正享受着巨大的财富和成功
Are you, I mean you’re enjoying great riches and success now,
但你能否调整自己像其他人那样看这件事呢?
but can you put yourself in the mindset of the guy who is waiting in line with other people?
-你曾幻想过这天吗?或许有可能幻想过?-一直都在想
-You remember what that guy was thinking?-Always.
你一直幻想这天吗?你有没有幻想过?
Were you daydreaming of this? Was even possible to daydream?
无时无刻不在想
Every second of every day I was daydreaming of it.
当然 我回过头再想 他们
But of course I can go back and think they’re,
其实在我心里那不是幻想 而是真切发生过
You know, I live there in my inner that I already be there.
我每天若无其事照常工作 就像局外人
You know I show up and work every single day like I’m not in the position I’m in, like I’m not me.
这就是我现在的心态
So that’s the mindset I have and…
而且很有效
It’s working.
有的拳击手
You’ve got fighters.
可能比我快
They may be faster than me.
有的拳击手
You got fighters.
可能出拳比我有力
They may hit harder than me.
有的拳击手很强健敏捷
You got fighters that are very athletic.
但你没有见过我这样能自我调整的拳手
But you don’t have no fighter that can make adjustments like me.
没有拳手
You don’t have fighters,
能在精神层面与我相当
that can be on my level mentally.
对我来说这不是私人恩怨
It’s never personal for me.
一直是场交易
It’s always business.
其他拳手打斗是为了争夺某些东西
Every other fighters fight for certain things.
每个人都在为自己的目标奋战
Every body fights for what they fight for.
对我而言
My thing is this:
我奔着奖项而来
I keep my eyes on the prize.
我从不关注拳击场之外的事
I never focus on things outside the ring.
我的关注点是站我面前的那个人
My focus is the guy that’s in front of me.
要达到你一直想达到的水平
You get to where you’re tring to get to,
你要保持专注 小心翼翼
by staying focused, staying on a parallel path.
我一直有个梦想
I always had a dream,
就是成为最好
and my dream was to be the best.
无论星期六会发生什么
No matter what happens Saturday.
当涉及拳击时
When it comes down to boxing,
我就是最好的
I’m the best at this.
你觉得50年后人们会怎么评价你?
What do you think they’ll say about you in 50 years?
其实 我也不确定他们会怎么评价我
You know, I’m not quite sure what they’ll say about me.
他们可能只会说 我是个
They’ll probably just say I’m a, I’m a young kid
觉得是时候该上场了 并且也这么做了的年轻人
who showed up when he said he was gonna show up.
就这样 我不知道 我确实没想过
That’s it. I don’t know. I don’t really think about that.
-你到了这步-我只知道 它会一直流传
-You walk in here with the…-I just what I do know is, and that… I just know that it will live on.
这是我能确定的
That’s what I do know.
我无法干涉人们现在和将来对我的评价
I cannot control what people say about me now, or in the future.
但是我知道自己在做什么
But I certainly know what I am doing,
而且我现在所做的一切 所获得的成就
and the stuff that I am doing and achieved
将会流传下去
will live on long after I am gone.
远离了比赛 你开始反思你现在的生活和事业
As you’ve been away from the game and you reflect on your life and your career right now.

Yes.
反思了什么?
Where are you?
仅就弗洛伊德·梅威瑟的生活来说
Just looking at the life of Floyd Mayweather.
就我的生活来说
Just looking at my life.
我认为大多数人没法胜任我的工作
I don’t think most people could handle and do being in my shoes.
我觉得没人 我是说现在 我觉得
I don’t think, I mean, as right now, I don’t think.
没人能面对我现在的处境
No one can handle my situation.
为什么没有?
– Why not?
他们就是不能
– They just can’t.
你有什么棘手的问题?
-What’ your situation that can’t be handled?
我指的是 这个处境压力很大
I’m just saying that it’s like, I mean it feels like a pressure on me.
我猜他们会想尽办法击败我
I mean, I guess they try to defeat me in many different ways.
比如提起税务的事 他曾被关起来之类的
They try to bring up the tax thing, they try to bring up he’s been locked up.
他太傲慢了 还不知好歹
I mean, he’s arrogant, he’s unappreciative.
一年又一年
I mean, years and years and years,
他们不遗余力尝试从精神层面击垮我
they’ve been trying their best to defeat me mentally.
我不可能被打败 我很强大
I can’t be defeated. I’m a strong individual.
没有什么能动摇我 没有
Nothing can throw me off, nothing can throw me off, throw me off key.
我总是专注于要做的事情
I’m always focused on what I’ve got to do.
也包括8月26日的事?
And that’s going to be the case August 26th?
那天一定会很有趣的
August 26th is going to be real interesting.
我不会退缩 记住我说的
And I’m told you that,
你不会退缩
you’re not backing up.
对 不会
I’m not backing up.
音乐
[ Music]
当我还是个孩子时 我总是想象体育场
When I was a kid I always visualized stadiums.
我踢足球时 还会把球踢向墙
And like, even when I was playing football and I kicked the ball against the wall,
假装我进球得分 然后开心得举起手奔跑
and pretend I’d scored a goal and I’d run off and I’d be raising my hand,
想象一个充满球迷的竞技场
and I’m visualizing an arena full of fans.
这是我自己小时候的事
And that was something I’ done as a kid that was on my own.
踢着球到处跑
Just running around kicking the ball.
我一直都有这样的愿景
I’d always had these visions of something.
只是不知道它具体是什么
I just did’t know what it was.
我想 当有一些大型赛事
And I suppose when I came to these events,
我会开始训练 去达到要求并参加其中
and I started training and came to an event.
就像是
It was like,
好的 这就是我想要做的
okay, this is it, this is, this is what I’m going to do.
然后是 现在我做到了并且在继续
And then now I’m doing it.
但你有没有过我们称之为平凡的工作 朝九晚五 康纳 ?
But did you ever have, let’s call it a normal job, Conor, a 9 to 5?
有过 因为爱尔兰风格商品一路打入市场
Yeah, cause the Irish thing is to get into a trade straight away.
我跟大家一样
I was no different.
一毕业
As soon as I finished school,
过去我一直深受其害
I was always getting pestered.
像“看看你 你平时都在搞什么鬼?”
What are you doing with your life?
这样那样的事困扰
And this deal and that.
他们根本不知道这个
and… they did’t know what it was.
不知道MMA是什么
They did’t know what MMA was.
一点都不了解
They did’t know none of this.
他们不知道我怎么把它作为职业
They did’t know what could I make a career out of it.
在我爸妈眼里
As far as they were concorned, my mum and dad I’m talking about.
在他们看来 我只是进了一个笼子
As far as they were concorned, I was just getting into a cage,
和其他伙伴打斗
and fighting with some other guy.
他们真的对此一无所有 没人懂 真的
They did’t know nothing about it. No one did, really.
但我知道
But I knew.
我是说 我知道
You know what I mean, I knew.
为了图个耳根清净 我最后做了个交易
I ended up getting a trade just to keep them quite.
我以前经常和我爸爸发生争执
I always uesd to have a lot of fights with my dad.
什么交易?
What trade did you get?
我最后做了个管道工
I ended up getting a trade as a plumber.
有多糟糕?
How bad was that?
-管道工吗?-对
– Plumber?- Yeah.
太可怕了
Herrendous.
你是真的在水沟里吗?
Were you actually in the trenches?
那是一个工业
I mean it was an industrial.
就好像正在建造这个体育馆一样 建像这样的地方就会需要管道工
So I’d be like building this, it’d be like the plumber that would be needed place like this.
早上六点 高速公路
Six o’clock in the morning and the motorway way.
我当时不得不花大约一个小时
I used to have to walk for about hour to get to the,
走到高速公路 站在路边 等着搭便车
to get to the motorway, and then I stand on the edge of the motorway, wait for a bloke to drive boy.
有人载我一程 瞬间整条路就仿佛恢复了活力
So you give me a lift and then the motorway was like a renovation at the time so.
路上要花两个或两个半小时 那个地方在乡下
It’ll take me two hours or two and a half hours to get to the place that was out in the country.
我要在那里工作10个小时
I’de be there for ten hours working,
而且那是第一年 情况实在不能更糟
and I was a first-year so as the worst of the worst.
毕竟我只是个新人
And I mean, I was only a beginner.
回来的路上又花两个小时
Then two hours to get back in the traffic again.
这是一段特别可怕的时光
Which was a horrible, horrible time.
就像它会有用一样
That was like a gonna work.
我不想这样下去 所以我离开了
I don’t want to do this, and then I just left,
我坚持了18个月
I last 18, 18 months still,
这18个月对我来说很艰难 就像是
was a tough time for me, just like,
这不是我要的生活
it wasn’t the life for me.
后来约翰说 因为那时候我一直
and then, and then John said because I was training,
跟着约翰训练
training with John as well at the time,
他当时发推特上说
and then John got on Twitter says,
亲爱的 你有机会 把握住它 去拼搏吧
You have a show, on the show, would like to fight, honey.
就是这个
And that was it.
我重拾旧梦 但没有露面
I just packed it in, didn’t show up.
我过去常躲起来打自己的头 逃避现实
I used to come in and punch the head on me and like try and drag me a bag.
我当时没有去 因为我跟他已经好几年没实战了
And I just wouldn’t go and I mean had Oprah off for a good few years with him all verbal and,
我只是重新拾起了它 然后专注于训练
and, that was, yeah, I just packed it in, quit, and then focused on training.
我知道未来怎样 也知道我总有一天会成功 但他们不知道
That’s, I knew what was going to happen. I knew I was going to get here, they didn’t.
因此跟父母的紧张关系持续了好几年
So that’s stress for years.
遇到很多困难
And a lot of tough times.
最后证明了他们是错的
I proved them wrong.
我的选择没错
I proved myself right.
我做的所有事都跟这个有关
But everything I do in my life is related to this.
我不会去做搏击以外的其它任何事
I don’t do anything else if it’s not got to do with fighting.
这就是为什么真心比什么都重要
I mean, that, that is why, you mean to be true that is more.
你要做的就是到场
All you gotta do is show up.
这种想法是不健康的
That’s unhealthy!
我不知道
And, I don’t know.
我看起来还好吗?
Do I look unhealthy?
看看我的体型
Take a look at this physique.
我有异于常人的体魄和头脑
I’m in a phenomenal shape in body and mind.
对于我来说 健康意味着过不健康的生活
To me what is healthy is living an unhealthy life,
对我来说不健康就是
to me what’s unhealthy is getting up
每天起床过日复一日的生活
and gone to the same day everyday.
就像朝九晚五那样的生活
A life like 9:00 to 5:00 in an office or in it.
天啊!那才不健康
God, that’s unhealthy.
这会禁锢你的思想
That beats your mind.
我不工作
I don’t work.
我热爱我正在做的事 所以我正在做我热爱的事
I love what I do, and that’s why I’m doing what I love.
你懂的 我爱它 所以把它当做事业对待
You know what I mean, that’s why it became a career for me because I love it.
我热爱我正在做的一切
I love what I do.
感谢大家的收看 希望你们能喜欢
Thank you guys so much for watching, I hope you enjoyed.
我很想知道你们从这个视频中学到了什么
And I’d love to know what did you learn from this video,
什么剪辑最能表达你的感受
what clips spoke the most to you,
你怎样在你的生活和工作中运用
and how are you going to apply immediately somehow in your life or in your business.
请在评论下方留言
Please leave it down in the comments below.
如果你在视频播出后头几个小时内留下评论
Also if you leave a comment with the first few hours of the video going live,
你将有机会赢得一个或两个日常奖品
you have a chance to win one or two daily prizes.
在此也希望Luis Lopez越来越好
I also want to give a quick shout out to Luis Lopez from the better,
非常感谢大家支持我出的书
man project Luis thank you so much for picking up a copy of my book.
你可以通过YouTube频道来发表评论哦~
Your one word and doing your review on your YouTube channel.
真的非常感谢各位
I really really really appreciate to spot men.
希望大家能喜欢我的书
And I’m so glad that you enjoyed my book.
如果你用一个词形容自己
If you could describe yourself with One Word,
会是什么?
what would it be?
再次感谢各位的观看 我相信你们
Thank you guys again for watching I believe in you.
我希望你能保持自信,无论你的答案是什么
I hope you continue to believe in yourself and whatever your one word is.
爱你们 下次再会喔
Much love. I’ll see you soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

从名人身上学得动力的力量

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

大狼

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7vXFnlezLw

相关推荐