ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

5个公开演讲的基本技巧 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

5个公开演讲的基本技巧

Five Basic Public Speaking Tips

5个公开演讲的基本技巧
Five Basic Public Speaking Tips
大家好 我是Jay
Hello, I’m Jay.
欢迎来到头马国际
Thanks for visiting Toastmasters International
深入学习公开演讲
to learn more about public speaking.
自1924年来 已经有超过400多万人
Since 1924 we’ve helped more than
在我们的帮助下收获在不同环境交流自如的自信
four million people gain the confidence to communicate in all circumstances.
其中 你将面临最有难度的事
And one of the most demanding situations you’ll ever face
就是对着听众演讲
is speaking to an audience.
这里有些经得起时间考验的建议
Here are some time-tested tips
它们有助于你准备演讲 赋予你给别人留下好印象的能力
to help you prepare so that you feel empowered to impress others.
当你计划或准备进行下次演讲时
If you pay attention to these five crucial tips
关注这五条重要建议
when you plan and delivery your next speech,
你就会比较轻松
you’re having easier time,
你的听众也能从演讲中学到更多东西
and your audience will get more out of the experience.
第一 明确你的主题和演讲
No.1 Know your subject and your speech.
如果你想克服紧张
Now, if you want to overcome nervousness,
第一步很简单
the first guideline is simply:
明确自己要说什么
To know what you’re talking about.
如果你非常了解这个主题
You’re having easier time giving a speech on a subject,
这场主题演讲就会很轻松
if you know the subject well.
想谈论你最喜欢的音乐家吗
Want to speak about your favorite musician?
那就尽可能在网上或图书馆
Read any information on a person that you can find online,
搜索和阅读他的相关信息
or at your library.
当你成为这个话题的专家时
When you become an authority on your topic,
听众就会想从你那里获得他们希望学习的内容
the audience will want to learn what they can from you.
如果你对所要传递的信息非常了解
And you won’t have to struggle to keep your messages straight,
在保持信息有条理方面也就不会有困难
if you know the messages well.
一旦你掌握了你的主题
Once you’ve mastered your topic,
下一步就是掌握你的展示
the next step is to master your presentation.
确保你排练过整个演讲
Make sure you rehearse the entire speech,
这样你就有自信把它呈现出来
so that you’ll be comfortable presenting it.
反复练习所有难点 直到你能说得流畅
And practice any difficult parts repeatedly until they flow smoothly.
无论你是否记住每个词
Whether or not you memorize each word,
你应该确定自己了解信息的顺序
you should make sure you know the order of your messages.
这就是为什么头马俱乐部的新成员一开始要做破冰演讲
That’s why new Toastmasters members began with an ice breaker speech.
这是一次谈论你最熟悉的话题的机会
It’s a chance to talk about the subject you know best, yourself.
你需要注意的只有 练习如何讲好故事
And all you have to focus on is practicing how well you tell your story.
第二 了解你的听众和地点
No.2 Know your audience and your space
你要明白 了解自己的听众是谁很重要
Understanding the importance of knowing who’ll be listening to you,
演讲的地点也是如此
and where you’ll be when you give your presentation.
听众和地点都会造成限制
Both the audience and location can create limitations
理解这些限制是很重要的
that are important to understand.
举个例子 假如你是个科研工作者
For example, if you’re a researcher,
你可能会谈论工作相关的大量内容
you might speak about the mass behind your work.
如果你现在在对一群大学教授做演讲
Now if you’re addressing a group of college professors,
你可以大量使用专业术语
you can use highly technical language
来描述复杂的研究项目
to discuss a sophisticated research project.
但如果是向一群学生描述自己的工作
Would you do that if you’re discribing your work
你会这么做吗
to a group of school children?
对小孩来说
For young kids,
谈论如何在研究的过程中学习知识不是更好吗
wouldn’t it be better to talk about how people learn things through research?
了解你的听众意味着理解和尊重他们自身的特点
Knowing your audience means understanding and respecting their particular characteristics.
在准备演讲之前
Before you prepare your speech,
他们的地理位置 政治倾向 文化 年龄
their geography, politics, culture and age
和其他特征划定了他们所属的群体
and other traits will define them as a group,
这些会引导你设计出符合他们需求的演讲
and they will guide you in tailoring your presentation to fit their needs.
在演讲前 确定好自己的演讲地点
Be sure to check out your location before you present,
讲台上有空间供你放置所需物品吗
Would there be another space on stage for everything you need.
如果你计划做一个PPT演讲
If you’re planning to deliver a Powerpoint presentation,
你确认过他们有投影的屏幕吗
are you sure they all have a screen?
或者 你会不会被安排在露天场地
Or have you been placed in an outdoor amphitheater
阳光刺眼到观众看不清屏幕呢
with too much sun for anyone to see this screen?
观众的规模有多大呢
What about audience size?
可以在有需要时使用音响系统吗
Will the sound system be available if you need it?
在你登台之前 弄清楚这些问题很重要
All these questions are important to answer before you take the stage.
第三 永远不要道歉
No.3 Never apologize.
演讲是让你大开眼界 而不是听众
This is an eye-opener for you, not your audience.
你会惊讶于听众在演讲期间能漏掉多少信息
You’ll be surprised how much an audience misses during your presentation.
如果你犯了个小错误
If you make a minor mistake,
像是跳过了稿子的某部分或突然忘词
such as skipping a portion of your speech or forgetting of your words.
别担心
Don’t worry,
你的大多数听众根本没发现
your audience most likely doesn’t have a clue.
继续往下讲就好
Just keep going,
你会找到重回演讲轨迹的方法
and you’ll find a way back on track with your next point.
如果你道歉
If you apologize,
就是在叫大家关心你错误的地方
you call attention to the wrong part of your presentation,
这会让你失去想强调的重点
which takes away that important point you want to make.
高级演讲者知道如何把观众的注意力
And advanced speaker knows how to guide the audience’s attention
引向重要部分 忽略细枝末节
toward that important parts and away from this small stuff.
不论你是否犯了错误
Whether you make a mistake or not,
只要记得 听众想看到好的演讲
just remember that people want you to do a good job.
因此 他们会全力支持你
And because of that, they’re rooting for you.
下一条有助于帮你记住这一点
It helps to remember this with the next tip.
第四 设想自己做了很棒的演讲
No.4 Imagine yourself giving a great speech.
成功的方法之一就是设想成功
A great way to find success is to visualize it.
给自己时间准备这种重要的形式
Give yourself time for this important form of preparation.
问问自己表达出了重要的有价值的观点吗
Is yourself making important valued points
手势和肢体语言恰当吗?
with appropriate gestures and body language
它们有没有让你和观众之间建立情感联系呢?
that emotionally connect you with your audience?
一旦你发现自己的方法起作用
Once you see yourself using what works
就会更加轻松和自信
you’ll feel more relaxed and confident,
别忘了 当你的听众热烈鼓掌时 也要有停顿
and don’t forget to imagine pausing while your audience applause wildly.
第五 关注你要传达的信息 而不是自身
No.5 Focus on your message, not on yourself.
一些初级演讲者会被紧张打败
Some beginning speakers let thier nervousness win,
因为他们把关注点错误地放在自己身上
because they made the mistake of focusing entirely on themselves.
举个例子 当出现问题时
When something goes wrong, for example,
你的反应会让声音颤抖
your reaction can cause your voice to shake,
你听到的只有颤抖的声音
then all you hear is a shaky voice.
这成为你关注的重点
That becomes the focus of your thoughts.
但要记得 你是出于重要原因才做演讲
But remember, you’re giving a talk for an important reason,
牢牢记住自己的原因 关注真正重要的东西
keep that reason in mind and focus on what’s really important,
也就是你想传达的信息
your message.
发掘自己的激情去娱乐听众 教育听众 启发听众
Find the passion to entertain, educate, inspire
或激励听众
or motivate your audience.
你就会找到自己的目的 自己的声音
and you find your purpose, and your voice.
想了解公共演讲的更多信息
For more information on public speaking,
欢迎参观头马俱乐部
please visit TOASTMASTERS club.
访问www.toastmasters.org 可查找附近俱乐部地址
Find a location near you at www.toastmasters.org

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

头马俱乐部针对演讲初学者给出的五条建议。

听录译者

牵贝贝到处逛

翻译译者

九酱

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AykYRO5d_lI

相关推荐