ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

有关健身的17个误区 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

有关健身的17个误区

Fitness Experts Debunk 17 Exercise Myths

One of the most common myths that I hear
我最常听到的误区之一就是
is that if unused,
如果不锻炼
muscle tissue converts into fat.
肌肉就会转变成脂肪
It’s really important to say that
我要说的这一点很重要
muscle tissue has muscle cells,
肌肉组织由肌细胞构成
and fat tissue has fat cells.
脂肪组织由脂肪细胞构成
They’re not interchangeable.
二者之间不可互换
By no means is it chemically or physically possible
不管是化学反应还是物理反应
for muscle tissue to convent over to fat
都不能让肌肉组织转换成脂肪
and vice versa fat into muscle.
反之亦不可能
That’s… Sean Kuechenmeister,
这位是……Sean Kuechenmeister
I’m a clinical athletic trainer
我是来自纽约斯塔顿岛
at the New York Sports Science Lab in Staten Island New York.
纽约运动科学实验室的一名临床运动教练
And he’s one of three atheletic trainers we brought into our studios,
他是受邀来我们工作室的三名运动教练之一
My name’s Janeil Mason,
我叫Janeil Mason
My name’s Andy Stern,
我叫Andy Stern
to debunk 17 of the most common exercise myths.
来辟谣17个最常见的健身误区
It really depends on your goals.
这真的取决于你定的目标
Training fasted in the morning is more conducive to losing fat.
早晨处于禁食状态 运动更利于减肥
Because when you wake up, you’re in a fasted state.
因为当你早晨醒来 你正处于禁食状态
And that means,
而这意味着
your body is basically consuming itself.
你的身体基本上是在进行自我消耗
So, it’s looking at fat storage, it’s looking at mustle storage.
它在消耗脂肪存储 肌肉存储
That’s the time where if your goal is to lose weight
如果你的目标是减肥瘦身
and just slim down lean down,
那这是个好时机
that’s the best time to optimize that window for training.
这是使训练达到最优效果的最佳时间
But…
但是……
In terms of effectiveness of training in general,
通常 就训练效果而言
I don’t think it really matters.
我认为那并不重要
You just need to make sure that if you’re traning at night,
你只需要确保 如果要在晚上锻炼
you’re not fatiguing yourself throughout the day.
别在白天就把精力消耗殆尽
误区三 锻炼之前做拉伸可以避免受伤
So, when most people think stretching,
大部分人一提到拉伸
they’re thinking static stretching.
想到的都是静态拉伸
You achieve a certain position,
你完成一个姿势
you hold that position,
并保持那个姿势
and your goal is to increase your range of motion.
你的目标是去加深动作幅度
Problem with that is you can end up really loose.
而这样做会导致身体变得很松垮
And if you follow that type of stretching
如果你紧接着去做
with something explosive, or something ballistic,
爆发性训练 阻力训练
or something stength-based,
或者力量型训练
you now have a loose tissue or you have a lacks joint,
那么你现在的肌肉组织很松散或者关节很松动
and you’re not gonna be able to produce as much force,
你将不能使出足够大的力气
and you could also potentially lead yourself to be injured
而且还容易让自己受伤
because you’re not as stable.
因为你的身体不稳定
误区4 可以针对身体局部进行训练
So, what my favorite is when it’s the hollidays,
我最爱的是 在假期里
right, you have an aunt or uncle and just like,
你有个叔叔或阿姨说
“Hey, I’m just trying to lose it like right here.”
“嘿 我想减减这里”
And they start pinching the lower abdomen.
然后他们开始捏着他们的小肚子
Oh my god Greek, you can’t spot reduce the part that you want.
天哪 你是无法局部瘦身的
And in good news, it doesn’t go the other way, either.
好消息是 它反过来是不成立的
It’s not like when I eat a cheeseburger,
比如 我吃了一个芝士汉堡
it’s gonna go right to my right on hip.
它不会直接让我的右大腿发胖
And if you’re trying to lower your body fat,
如果你想降低体脂
Cardio isn’t the best way to do it.
有氧运动并不是最好的锻炼方式
Cardio doesn’t burn fat, cardio burns calories.
有氧运动燃烧的不是脂肪 而是热量
So, if your goal is to lose weight,
如果你的目标是减肥
you want to be in a caloric deficit.
那么你要保持热量赤字
So, as a part of getting into that caloric deficit,
有氧运动作为达到热量赤字的途径之一
doing cardiovascular exercises is helpful.
它对减肥有所帮助
But if you’re not eating a diet,
但是如果没有以配合节食
or if you’re not monitoring your caloric intake on top of that,
或者控制热量摄入为前提去训练
making sure that you’re in that defict,
来确保身体处于热量赤字
no amount of cardio that you do,
那么不论你做再多的有氧运动
you can’t outrun a bad diet.
都会败在你不合理的饮食之下
And in fact, doing too much cardio can actually be a bad thing.
实际上 过多的有氧训练并不是一件好事
If all you’re doing is cardio with the goal of losing weight,
如果你只通过有氧运动来达到减肥的目的
you can start to burn into that muscle tissue.
那么你会开始燃烧肌肉组织
So, if you’re burning into your lean muscle tissue now,
而燃烧低脂肪的肌肉组织
you could actually be slowing down your metabolism,
实际上会减慢新陈代谢
you could be decreasing your bone density,
会降低骨密度
and you could be making yourself weaker.
会使人更虚弱
And that’s why I think this myth
这就是我认为这个误区
is potentially the most dangerous and damaging one
对普通大众来说可能是
for the general population.
最危险最有破坏力的原因
But it may not as common as the belief that…
但是这可能并不如接下来的这个观念普遍
误区6 肌肉比脂肪更重
I love this one.
我喜欢这一条
One myth I hear all the time is
我总能听到的一个误区就是
that muscle weighs more than fat.
肌肉比脂肪沉
A pound of bricks weighs the same as a pound of feathers.
一英镑的砖块与一英镑的羽毛一样重
So, it’s not that muscle weighs more than fat,
并不是肌肉比脂肪重
it’s that muscle is more dense than fat.
而是肌肉比脂肪密度更高
So, in terms of you building muscle,
所以在增肌过程中
you can add weight on the scale.
你可能会涨称
The scale isn’t necessarily the best indicator of progress
而在健身过程中 体重并不是
when we’re trying to develop our physique.
衡量健身进度最好的指标
And oftentimes at first, you can add muscle
通常情况下 健身初期会增长肌肉
and the scale will reflect that you’re heavier.
此时你会涨称
But, over time understanding that for all the lean muscle you have
但是久而久之 你会明白体内的肌肉
you’re increasing your resting calories burn per day.
可以增加每天燃烧的静息热量
That’s a long-term sustainable change in your body
这与只做有氧运动
as opposed to just doing cardio sessions,
或者保持热量赤字 或者节食挨饿相比
and going into caloric deficit, and starving yourself.
是一个漫长而又可持续性的身体变化过程
Of course, building muscle isn’t just for men.
当然 增肌不是男性的专属
Women think that they’ll bulk up if they start working out.
女性认为健身会让她们变粗壮
And if that’s the look you’re going for, I think that’s great.
如果那是你的目标体形 那我觉得也很好
Because you’re doing something that you want to do.
因为你在做你想做的事
But if you are working out for general wellness and health,
但是如果你健身是为了保持身体健康
I don’t want you to be afraid to lift heavy weights.
那我希望你不要害怕举铁
You’re not going to get bulky by nature.
女性天生不易变粗壮
And in fact, weight lifting is especially important for women.
实际上 力量训练对女性尤其重要
As we aged, we become more prone to getting osteoporosis.
随着年龄增长 我们越来越容易得骨质疏松症
So, we definitely need to be doing resistance training
所以我们一定要做阻力训练
where our muscles are feeling that stimulation,
去刺激肌肉保持活力
so that the bones nearby can remain strong.
这样 周围的骨骼才能保持强壮
And whether you’re a man or a woman,
不论男女 实际上都不需要
you don’t actually need weights at all to build strengths.
额外的重量器械来进行力量训练
I mean, the myth being that you have to
我想说 这个必须去健身房
go to the gym to be doing strength training is crazy.
才能做力量训练的误区 太可怕了
Alright, Your body is a weight.
你的身体就是一个重量器械
So, body weight exercises have been around forever.
所以自重训练是一直都有的
And they’re so important to be able to push up your body,
它对于做俯卧撑 卷腹 深蹲
or crunch, or squat, or pull up.
或者引体向上 都十分重要
And if it’s a six pack you’re after,
假如你想练出六块腹肌
the muscles themselves aren’t even that important.
练肌肉本身其实并没有那么重要
Getting a six pack is not about doing tons of crunches.
练六块腹肌并不意味着做大量的卷腹
A lot of it has to do with your nutrition.
它更多的是与营养摄入有关
And Stern agrees.
Stern表示赞同
Abs are made in the kitchen.
腹肌是吃出来的
The abs are a muscle, you’ve gotta target the muscle.
腹肌是肌肉 你要关注这块肌肉
By doing crunches, leg lifts, bicycle crunches, oblique twists,
通过做卷腹 举腿 单车式卷腹 侧式仰卧起坐
you’re essentially building the muscle.
你基本上是在增肌
So, think of it as you’re building the engine of the car,
把它想象成你在为汽车发动机积累能量
and then the outside is your body fat.
而汽车外部是你的脂肪
And how do you show off the inside of the car?
你怎样才能让汽车内部显露出来?
You’ve gotta reduce that body fat.
你需要减脂
So, sweating a lot means you got a really great workout,
出汗越多说明锻炼效果越好
is something I hear all the time.
这句话我总能听到
Unfortunately, that’s not true, either.
很不幸 这也是错的
Some people are just naturally more prone to sweating.
只是有些人天生更容易出汗
Some people just have underactive sweat glands.
而有些人汗腺不够活跃而已
So, it means that you’re healthy in your filtration system.
这说明你的分泌系统很健康
But it doesn’t necessarily reflect
但这并不能表明
the effectiveness of your workout.
你健身的效果
But if you do sweat a lot, how should you replenish?
但是如果你确实出汗多 那需要怎样补水呢?
I would not say that most commercial sports drinks
我能说大多数的商业运动型饮料
are the most efficient way of rehydrating following a workout.
都不是运动过后补水的最有效方式
But plain water isn’t going to cut it, either.
而淡水也不合适
If you’re just consuming water, too,
如果你只摄入水
that’s also not the most effective way of hydrating.
那也不是为身体补充水分的最有效方式
Because hydration is not just water,
因为水合作用并不只是水
there’s also trace minerals that act as electrolytes
还有微量元素作用为电解质
which help with nerve conduction,
有助于神经传导
they help with brain function, they help with muscular contraction.
有助于脑功能 有助于肌肉收缩
So, if you’re looking for the best way to rehydrate post-workout,
如果你在找运动后最好的补水补剂
it could be very beneficial to add just a dab of pink Himalayan sea salt to water.
水中加入少量喜马拉雅海盐十分有益
Pink Himalayan sea salt has over 60 trace minerals
粉色喜马拉雅海盐含有60多种微量元素
all of which are found naturally in human sweat.
并且全部都是人体汗液中所包含的
So, when you consider something like a Gatorade or Powerade,
而你想到的像佳得乐或者爆锐这种饮料
they may have 4 or 5 different eletrolytes in their blends.
它们可能混合了四五种不同的电解质
So, they’re falling drastically short in terms of overall hydration
但和身体里所有的矿物质比起来
when it comes to all the minerals of your body.
这些饮料远远不能全面补充电解质
And after a workout, you should also eat protein immediately.
运动过后 你要立刻补充蛋白质
Right? If you already have a protein rich diet,
是吗?如果你的饮食本身就富含蛋白质
you don’t need to worry so much about
那你不必太担心
downing a protein shake right after your workout.
要在运动过后冲一杯蛋白粉喝
Now what you are going to be depleted of though,
你的身体将会消耗的
especially if you’re doing an aerobic exercise,
尤其是有氧运动之后
you’re going to be depleted of glycogen.
你将消耗的其实是糖原
Glycogen is the immediate form of energy for muscle contraction
糖原是肌肉收缩运动中首先消耗的能量形式
and that comes in way of simple carbohydrates and sugars.
它主要由碳水化合物和糖类转化而来
So, post-training is important to replenish that glycogen.
所以 运动过后补充糖原很重要
But even if you’re fueling muscles with a proper diet,
但即使通过合理饮食来为肌肉提供燃料
they still need time off.
身体还是需要适当休息
Hashtag no days off.
#健身不能停#
The old myth that we should not take a day off is extreme.
锻炼不能有一天间断 这个常见的误区太极端了
There’s a huge value in letting the muscle repair itself, right?
让肌肉自我修复十分重要 不是吗?
So, everytime you do, let’s go back to the bicep curl,
让我们再回到二头肌训练上 每次训练时
if I’m doing a bicep curl a small tear,
如果在二头肌训练时轻微拉伤了
it’s gonna happen in my bicep.
那拉伤会发生在我的二头肌
So, the body is going to repair itself.
身体会自行去修复
Because again it’s a machine, and it knows how to survive.
因为 身体是台机器 它知道怎样存活下来
And if I continue to do it,
如果我继续训练
I don’t have a window of opportunity for the body.
不给身体自我修复的时机
The soldiers just jump in like “Uh, let’s fix this tear.”
体内的士兵就会跑出来说“我们来修复这个拉伤吧”
Becuse this is constantly being a war.
因为这变成了一场持续的战争
So, it needs some of that downtime to… again, to heal itself.
身体需要一些“停工期”来进行自我修复
Especially if you’re sore.
尤其是身体酸痛时
That’s a myth for sure.
这绝对是个误区
Soreness is the breakdown of muscle tissue.
身体酸痛是肌肉组织受损伤了
It’s the chemicals released during that breakdown.
它是肌肉组织受损期间释放的化学物质
It’s not an indicator of “oh, I’m getting stronger,” “oh, I’m getting weaker”.
那并不表明“噢 我变强了”“噢 我变弱了”
But if your soreness persists for longer than 72 hours,
但是如果身体酸痛持续72小时以上
that could be a sign that you’re under recovering or overtraining.
那可能说明身体在恢复或者运动过度了
One month is not enough to undo a lifetime of bad habits.
一个月不足以改掉一个终身的坏习惯
So, it’s important to start slow, find the things that you enjoy,
所以 重要的是慢慢来 找到你喜欢练的项目
find the physical activities that make you feel good,
找到使你感觉良好的运动方式
make that a daily habit.
把它培养成日常习惯
And there’s no one-size-fits-all approach.
健身没有一码通吃的方法
There’s not one type of movement that you should be doing
并没有某种运动项目是你需要去做的
that is better than the other.
是比其他运动要好的锻炼方式
So, if you enjoy dancing, go out and dance.
如果你爱跳舞 那就去跳舞
Go out dancing three times a week,
坚持去跳一周三次
or do a dance cardio class, or somthing that gets you moving.
或者上有氧舞蹈课 或者其他能让你动起来的方式
If you like to jump on trampolines, do that.
如果你喜欢跳蹦床 那就去跳
I think the best movement for anyone to do
我认为最适合一个人的运动方式
is something that they enjoy.
就是做他喜欢的运动
Because the only way that you’re going to stick to your workout
因为你唯一能坚持让健身
being a lifestyle for you
变成终身好习惯的方式
is for you to be doing something you enjoy.
就是做你所爱

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

关于健身常见的17个误区,本视频为你一一辟谣

听录译者

教瑜伽的Diana

翻译译者

教瑜伽的Diana

审核员

审核员DB

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW9hz1kZP2I

相关推荐