ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

第一次来日本旅游的理想与现实 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

第一次来日本旅游的理想与现实

First Time Visiting Japan: Expectations vs. Reality

大家好啊
Hello, World.
我再次强行扣留了我的家人
Once again, I forcibly detained my family.
嘿!
– Hey.
-看着我 -嗯
– Look at me. – Sure.
-看着我 -嗯
– Look at me – Sure.
现在我是头儿
– I’m the captain now.
我想了解的是
What I wanted to know was
你们对东京的期待
how your expectations differed from
与在日本的实际体验有哪些不同
the reality of being in Tokyo, being in Japan.
-开始了? -是的
– Start? – Yeah.
在我们开始前 先说明一点
But actually, before we start, let’s get a baseline.
其实 我们看过很多
Obviously we’ve watched a lot of
“我在这里的生活”的视频
LIFE WHERE I’M FROM video,
我们已经有一点预感了
We have a bit of idea what to expect.
我的哥哥粗略地
so it turns out my brother watch
看过我们9%的视频
unimpressive 9 % of our videos,
而我的嫂子 大概10%吧
my sister-in-law maybe about 10 %.
对日本的第一印象
First impression of Japan
我觉得日本有一点……异域
You know, I think it a little bit…it a little bit foreign.
这就是人们的感觉 他们俩的感觉
That’s the folks, that’s the video.
在北美人的眼中 日本有点异域风情
Japan is a bit foreign to the eyes of a North American.
友情打断 不要见外
As fun as it is constantly interrupting.
让我们继续
Let’s get into it.
我很紧张,担心地铁会非常拥挤
Um, I was really nervous that it was gonna be very crowded.
就像肩擦肩
You know, like shoulder-to-shoulder,
无论是在机场还是火车上都是这样
people at the airport and the train.
还不止这些
And it wasn’t at all.
事实上 温哥华的机场更糟
Actually, the airport in Vancouver was worse,
队伍又长 秩序又乱
longer lineups, less organized.
– 额…… – 我们在温哥华机场效率很低
– Em… – We less efficient in Vancouver.
对 我们到日本后 其实挺有秩序的
Yeah, when we got here, It was, it was organized.
也不是特别拥挤
It wasn’t super crowded.
其实呢 他们到的那天是
Ironically the day they arrived was
我见过成田机场最拥挤的一天
the busiest I had ever seen Narita Airport.
平时它是这样的
Usually it looks more like this.
当我们上了火车
When we got on the train,
我们是列车开动后 车厢里为数不多的乘客
we were actually the only people in the compartment to start with,
并且一直空空的
and really it never got full at all.
我曾想象过东京的郊区
I also, I think I pictured even the outskirts of Tokyo
是不是有很多高楼
as being all really tall high-rises
人们是不是都住在小公寓里
and everybody’s in little apartments,
但其实并不是这样
and it’s not like that at all.
大部分建筑大概只有三层楼高
All the buildings are like maybe three levels,
他们还有天台
they have, you know, patios,
单车停在门外
and you know, bikes parked outside.
比我想象的舒服很多
It’s a lot…lot more comfortable than I thought it was going to be.
我们在飞机上甚至看到了农耕区 一些牧场
when we flew over, we even saw some agricultural areas, some fields.
当时真的有点惊讶
That was a little bit surprising.
因为我以为到处都是高楼
Just cause I thought it would be a lot more built-up.
基于一贯的认识 岛的面积和人口
Just you know, based on the size of the island and the population.
但……我猜是因为我们才刚到36个小时
But…but I guess we’re 36 hours in.
当我们到了东京的市区
And as we get into downtown Tokyo,
我感觉仿佛进入了一个不一样的世界
I think the density will change dramatically from where we are now.
对 我们做了游客都会做的事 比如参观新宿区
so yeah, we did do a few big-city things like visit Shinjuku.
我们还在人行天桥上驻足
We also stopped through a Shield Oh Man
还在晴空塔逗留了一会儿
and made a pit stop at Sky Tree.
但是说实话 这是一场非常平静的
But in general, It’s been a very quiet,
没有那么匆忙的旅行经历
not as rushed experience compared to
相比于我之前想象的来说
what I thought we’d have coming in.
而且之前我还以为
I also expected that, you know,
街上会很拥挤 有很多来来往往的人
the streets would be very crowded, walking.
我担心火车会很挤 让人有幽闭感
I worried about really busy trains and feeling claustrophobic
总的来说 实际上一切都很平静
Overall, actually everything was quite calm.
嗯 我们还骑了单车
Yeah, we did stuff like bike riding,
参观了公园和神社
visiting parks and visiting shrines.
我想 当你在视频中看到这些
I think when you see something on video,
只是在拍摄者们的视角上加了外框 对吧?
It’s framed from the producers perspective, right?
可当你处在真实的场景中时
But when you get out into the real world situation,
通过我们自己的双眼直观感受的视野真的完全不一样
scale can be completely different through through our own eyes.
举个很好的栗子 当我在饭店
One great example is the I’m in the restaurant,
在视频里看感觉要大很多
that on video, It really felt a lot larger.
但我不明白
I didn’t get an understanding of
实际为何那么高效 那么小 那么简洁
how efficient, how tiny, compact,
饭店里只有九个座位
there were nine seats in the restaurant.
太好吃了 在视频里你是吃不到的
It was delicious, you can’t get that on on video.
香味 热度 热气
That smell, the heat, the humidity,
还只是声音 和在一天结束时的食物
just the sounds and obviously the food at the end of the day.
我知道他们打过赌了
I knew that they have bet, you know,
马桶上有囊括所有特殊功能的按钮
toilets that have all sorts of special functions of buttons.
这个马桶真的很酷
That toilets are really cool,
坐垫可以加热
and the seats are heated, and I knew,
可能你不知道
vaguely that you know,
日本人每晚都会泡澡
Japanese people take a bath every night
并且每个人用同一盆水
and everybody shares the water.
那真是一次不错的经历
But it was really neat experience.
我……我喜欢
I…I like it.
其实 我希望我现在就能拥有一个日本浴室
Actually I wish I had a Japanese bathroom now.
我还被这些灯惊讶到
I also been very surprised by the lights.
我真的很难试着去分清
I’ve had some trouble actually try to figure out
哪个按钮是开 哪个是关
which buttons turn the lights on and off.
为了大家参考 开关是这样用的
For future reference, the switches work like this.

Off.

On.
有几次
And so I’ve had a few times
在肖恩睡觉时
where I turned the light on really bright in our room
我把房间里的灯开得很亮
while Shawn was sleeping,
因为我在尝试开暗一点的灯光
because I was trying to hit the like dim one,
为了我能看清房间
so I could just see the room
我不适合远程操控任何东西
I didn’t expect remote controls for everything.
一般来说 日本人家中的遥控器
To be totally fair the remotes are in Japanese
从灯的开关到空调
from the light switch to the air conditioner
再到浴室的电扇 房间的电扇
to the fan in the bathroom to the fan in the room.
甚至有控制热水开关和放洗澡水的遥控器
Even the control panel to turn on the hot water and fill the bath is in Japanese.
还有 我很害怕用微波炉
Also, I too scared to use the microwave,
因为我读不懂任何按钮的意思
cause I can’t read any of the buttons.
有一天我想加热咖啡
I wanted to reheat my coffee the other day,
但我不确定(按哪个键)
But I just was not sure
又不想烧掉厨房
and I didn’t want to risk blowing something up
所以我放弃了
So I didn’t bother.
我觉得这里真是有太多高科技了
I think there’s a big reliance on technology,
每一天都在超乎我的预料
and everyday life that exceeds my…
我想的和这截然不同
my expectations of what do you experience in Japan.
然后我便以为这里还会有很多的高科技
And my expectations were there was gonna be a lot of technology.
但在一个非常整洁的居民区
But it’s just really neat on a residential scale
在日常生活中又用了多少高科技呢
how much there is in use on a day to day basis.
然而这里还没有洗碗机
And yet there’s no dishwasher,
对于我来说
like… So I’m… For me,
一个洗碗机就如同
like a dishwasher is like, you know,
那是很重要的电器啊
it’s a very important appliance.
但却没有
And you don’t have that,
但我在想如果要把它和自动加热浴缸
but I think that if I had to make the trade
做个交换
for the automatic heating up bathtub.
我不确定 那应该会很难抉择
I don’t know. it would be would be a hard trade.
我还注意到 到处都是Kleenex牌的纸巾 或者抽纸
I’ve also noticed that there’s Kleenex everywhere or tissue paper.
就是这样的
there is that,
我不懂好像没人有手帕巾
I don’t know nobody seems to have napkins,
甚至到店里也是这样
but even at the restaurant.
不仅没有手帕巾 也没有纸巾
They don’t have napkins, they don’t have paper towels
但到处都是盒式抽纸
But there’s boxes of tissue everywhere.
我没想到 火车上和火车站会很安静
I didn’t expect trains and train stations to be quiet places,
没有人聊天以及大声喧哗
where people are not talking or loud,
就像图书馆一样
almost like a library.
我同样没想到在街上
I didn’t expect as much on the streets
会有那么多的行人
like is as much pedestrian as
特别是很多的单车
especially cyclists traffic on the streets.
我是说 我们都见识过混乱的过人行横道的景象
I mean, we’ve all seen the iconic scramble crosswalk images
但这样的还是超过了想象
But it goes way beyond that
在居民区 主要的交通方式
in the residential areas, the main motor transportation
不是走路 就是骑单车
is either walking, riding your bike,
这是主要的两种
those are the two main ones.
在当地通勤中 汽车交通几乎不存在
Car traffic is…is almost non-existent in the local commute
人们一般是走或骑单车去地铁站
and then walking or biking to the train.
我发现街道上很有意思
I found it interesting even on the streets,
特别是在有很多单车的居民区
especially in the residential areas that there was so much bike traffic
司机习惯了慢速行驶
the drivers became used to that and actually slowed down.
他们会注意看周围的自行车和行人
They were expecting to see bikes around the corner and pedestrians.
所以并不会开很快的速度
So it wasn’t the the fast speed
就像我们北美的行车文明是
like we have in our North American car culture:
居民区的道路上有50 60人时
People going 50 60, the speeds are limited to
驾驶车速被限制在每小时30公里
about 30 km/h in the residential areas for drivers.
所以你能明显注意到有很大区别
So you actually really noticed a big differences,
而且这里道路非常狭窄
and the roads are very narrow,
有些道路甚至无法容纳车辆通行
some of them you couldn’t really fit to oncoming cars
因为真的没有额外空间
with really any extra room in there.
其实我很喜欢在日本骑单车
I really enjoyed biking in Japan actually,
在老家 我不会很经常骑车
I am not a big cyclists at home
在旁边有车辆快速行驶时 我会很紧张
And I get nervous, a driving alongside fast traffic,
但在这儿 我不确定
But here, I don’t know
如果格雷格带我们骑平稳的路
if Greg just took us on routes that were really calm,
但那感觉会很棒
but it was really nice,
有一次 我们要骑过一条繁忙的街道
once in a while, we’d have to cross a busy street,
几乎是空的街道 但我们没有继续骑了
but we ended up biking on, you know, almost empty streets.
我喜欢沿河骑车
I loved biking along the river.
我还习惯了所有
I still I’m getting used to the whole
额 关于鞋子的忌讳
you know, taboo with shoes.
日本热衷于根据地面区分这些
There’s a really, you know, big obsession with floors in Japan
哪种地板你可以穿鞋
and which floors you ‘re allowed to wear shoes
哪种不可以
on which floors you’re not.
甚至在试衣间
And even in a fitting room,
有些试衣间有个小的平台
some fitting rooms had like a little platform,
你要把鞋脱在小平台的前面
as you took your shoes off in front of the platform,
才能进去试衣服
and then you could try things on.
但你也不能穿着袜子走出试衣间
But they don’t come out of the change room in your socks
因为这同样不太好 对吧
because that’s bad too, right?
你的鞋子不能踩进试衣间
your shoes can’t go in the change room
你也不能穿着袜子就走出试衣间
and your socks can’t go out of the changes room.
我发现如果你不遵守这些
I found situations where it could be really awkward
有时可能会很尴尬
if you didn’t conform to be,
他们会把标准尺码的鞋
the standard one size of shoe that was brought
朝着你穿着的方向给到你
Provided to you like in the own sense
他们还会准备一双鞋放在洗手间外面
They’d have one pair of shoe for the washroom
当你进入洗手间 你需要脱掉自己的鞋
that you would Remove your shoes or put on the washroom shoes
或者 如果你赤脚 便换上洗手间的鞋
if you were barefoot at that point.
我相信很多北美人来这儿后
I think of a lot of North Americans came over here
会发现把脚趾穿进鞋中真的很难
They’d have a real hard time getting their toes
你可能只能穿自己的人字拖了
You might put it through your own flip-flops along or something
如果可以的话
If that’s a bit allows.
这完全不是事儿
It’s totally not a thing,
别带自己的拖鞋
Don’t bring your own slippers,
如果我要再来一遍
See if I was…if I was going to do this again.
我和孩子同行的话
I’m traveling with children
我肯定会带几种抗菌喷雾
I would definitely get some sort of antibacterial spray,
就像他会用的
like our host had,
因为大多数浴室没有肥皂
because most of the bathrooms didn’t have soap,
甚至是一些星级饭店
even some of the nice wort restaurants.
真有趣 有很多有肥皂
Yeah interesting Yeah, that a lot some had soap,
但是大多数都没有 我估计至少一半以上
but a lot of them didn’t I’d say at least more than half
然后 日本很多地方还没有
And they often don’t have
只有一部分有纸巾和烘干机
some of them have paper towels or dryers,
但很多都没有 我注意到很多女士会带一张
but some of them don’t and I noticed a lot of ladies carrying like a little
能用手拧干的手帕放在手提袋里
Hand drying cloth in their purse,
然后需要时她们会拿出来用 真是个好办法
and then they would pull it out to use it, so that’s very smart
日本的自然风光不是很出名
Japan is not always recognized for its nature,
但岛上73%是山
but seventy-three percent of the island is mountainous
而其他的发达国家中
And the only other developed nations
只有芬兰和瑞士的森林覆盖率有这么高
with such a high forest coverage percentage are Finland and Sweden
但即使不在野外
But even when not out
像接下来这样的事也会发生
in the wild things like the following can happen when we got to the the a no shima
当我们去日本直岛游玩野餐时
Island there we went got our picnic lunch
然后去海滩 因为“姥”话说:
and went to the beach because that’s what you do
在哪儿就做哪儿的事
That’s where you you had a parent name Yeah
然后突然间
And then all of a sudden the the
鹰俯冲下来了 他们有人叫我
hawk started coming down and one of them buzzed me and then
别被吓到 我扔了些松饼
Didn’t knock I goes muffin over here Yeah,
她扔了一些松饼
she lost her muffin and so Tony you ran
然后托尼跑去准备抓飞到地面的老鹰 发生什么了
for cover under the the underground what’s going on
鹰准备攻击我 太可怕了
Hawks are attacking us it was scary I mean
这又不是海滩上找你要零食的海鸥
this is not seagulls like bugging you for your food
这是有爪子的老鹰啊
on the beach these things were Hawks with talons and
它们看起来是会捕猎的鸟类
They look like birds of prey they were they were
可能我真的被吓到了
maybe my I was I was really frightened in fact.
我几个小时吃不下饭
I avoided eating for hours,
然后我们开始爬山
and then we went up started climbing up the Mountain,
但这里都是陡坡
but the big hill there
通往山顶还有很多神社和遗迹
with all the shrines and monuments and towards the top people were
人们在吃冰激凌
Eating ice cream and
我们亲眼目睹一只鹰飞下来
We witnessed a hawk come down and grab someone
抓走了一些人的冰淇淋 它们很精准
‘s ice cream and they were very precise did
它们不会伤到人 它们只会抓走冰淇淋
n’t get the people they got the ice cream
但是在老鹰旁边步行登山真的很棒
But besides the Hawks the walk up there was amazing
对我来说
For me was kind
去7-11连锁店买吃的再棒不过了
of neat to go to a 7-eleven actually get really good food.
我更喜欢在那坐下用餐
I much prefer a sit-down meal for me
虽然在便利店里吃饭
That’s part of the experience so eating
我不是很喜欢 但也是难得的经历
out of convenience stores was not my favorite
孩子们和肖恩喜欢
But the kids liked it and Shawn liked it
比较便宜 且方便
and it was affordable and convenient so
如果你带着小孩来日本旅游
If you travel with kids in Japan you probably
你可能也会这么做
will end up doing that the
实际体验泡温泉的经历
The actual experience in the hot springs the own center itself
对一个北美人来说还是很特别
is quite unique for a North American.
因为你不会穿任何衣服
Because you don’t wear any clothes,
既有点儿有趣又有点儿尴尬
and that’s a little bit interesting and awkward
有点原始的不安和坦然
to just get over that initial uncomfortableness and acceptance,
改变是很难的 我是说
change that’s completely different, you know, I mean,
在北美 你只能在更衣室短时间内裸着
in North America you were naked in a change room.
然后很快就会全部穿好
Briefly, but you tend to cover up and all that,
而在日式温泉里没有可以遮挡的东西
but there’s really no hiding in an onsen.
我是指 任何小的 比如面巾纸
I mean, every a little…your little face towel
你能带着面巾纸来遮盖
You carry around, you can cover up,
但几天下来 你就会把这些都抛开
but at the end of the days, you just got ta screw it to…
让它们解放出来 然后放松
let it all hang out and just relax,
因为每个人都处在和你一样相同的境地
cause everyone is in the same state as you are,
所以 值得一试
which is this, take it.
我强烈推荐所有到日本的人 都来试试温泉
I highly recommend that anybody who is…Japan, try it onsen.
这可能听起来感觉不太舒服
It sounds very uncomfortable,
特别是对女士来说
maybe even more so for women.
但仅需花
But it really only took
大概10分钟就会感到舒适
like maybe 10 minutes to be comfortable.
总之 去泡日式温泉的
It’s not like everybody who goes to the onsen
并不是都是超模
is a supermodel anyways,
像一般人也会去……
It just feels like normal people who want to…
放松 享受温泉
you know, relax, enjoy the hot water.
这并不成问题
And it wasn’t really a problem,
我注意到
I did notice I felt like you,
你用了很多沐浴露
there was a lot of washing.
我还发现大多数温泉地
I did discover that most of the onsens
会提供浴帽
will supply a shower cap.
所以如果你去泡温泉
So if you go to a onten(onsen)
你不想完全
and you don’t want to completely…
额 洗头
you know, wash your hair,
你就可以戴浴帽 把头发扎起来
you can just put on a shower cap tie your hair up.
日常交流没有障碍
The communication was fine,
我觉得应付购物没问题
I think that I was able to get by shopping,
日本的商场很棒
japanese mall pretty good,
只有偶尔我会需要翻译
I only needed some help translating
就是当一个店员问我
when one of the sales people asked me
需不需要像礼物一样包起来的时候
If I wanted it wrapped up as a gift.
并且 如果我要试穿
But otherwise, If I wanted to try something on,
很清楚就可以知道试衣间在哪
it was pretty clear where the fitting rooms were,
有一点不习惯的是
it was a little unusual that
你必须套一个脸罩
you had to put a face mask on,
就像一个盖住脸的网状袋子
like a mesh bag over your face
这样你的妆或者……
so that your makeup or your, you know,
就不会弄脏衣服
didn’t mess up any clothing,
但其实 还是很容易习惯的
but again, pretty easy to get used to.
有一点要注意的小细节是
it’s small things but you notice:
实际上日本真的……很友好
There is actually a…friendliness,
虽然我们不是在旅游业很兴盛的地区
and we’re not in that tourist heavy area,
但其实在指示牌上还是有一些英文的
but there…there actually was a bit more English on the signs
这比我想象的要好
than I thought there was gonna be,
甚至是洗手间
and even for things like the washroom,
会有欢迎的标语 就是 请进
and being very welcoming saying, you know, Please come in,
在这儿用洗手间是免费的 但在北美
It’s free and use the washroom, but North America,
就是 没鞋子 没衬衫
It’d be, you know, no shoes, no shirt,
没服务 洗手间只有顾客才能用
no service, washrooms are for customers only,
所有的小贴士都不会欢迎你
like all the notes rather than we’re welcoming you.
好了 说完了吗?
OK, any last words?
我脚好疼 它们已经麻了
My feet hurt, they’re asleep from sitting.
要像这样蜷着
Crouched like this.
我发誓 我没让他们去歪曲任何事实
I swear, I wasn’t making them said to torture them.
我甚至忘了在地上 用这样不习惯的姿势
I just kind of forgot how painful for It could be
坐了一个小时 是多么疼的感觉
to sit on the ground for an hour when you’re not used to it.
嘿 伙伴们 感谢你们
And hey guys, thank you very much
参与录制视频 忍受我的问题
for visiting and enduring of my questions.
再一次见到孩子们的感觉真好
It was great to see the kids again.
对于到日本旅过游的你们来说
For those of you who traveled to Japan,
你的理想和现实有什么不同?
how was your expectations different than your reality?
感谢观看!
Thanks for watching!
下次再见
See you next time!
拜拜!
Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

采访哥哥和嫂子想象中的日本和真实体验的日本有什么不同。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

山羊堡堡

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WZg1DP9pkA

相关推荐