ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我的韩国首尔处女游 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我的韩国首尔处女游

First Time in South Korea (Seoul)

大家好 欢迎来到我的韩国首尔处女游
Hello world, I happen to find myself in Seoul,
韩国是除了日本之外
South Korea my first time to travel
我去过的第二个亚洲城市
outside of Japan and into another Asian country
去之前我对其一无所知
I knew virtually nothing a week before going to visit
所以我做的第一件事
So the one thing I did was to take
就是查看谷歌地图
a look at Google Maps and scope out the
确定从机场到街道的路线
place from the air and the streets
我首先注意到的是居民住宅建筑
One thing I noticed was the clusters of residential apartment buildings
也看到了秀丽的山
I also saw some beautiful mountains
环绕着这座城市 还有一条大河
surrounding the city and a huge river
因为对韩国一无所知
Since I knew zero about Seoul, I put
所以我在社交媒介上发出了一条信息
the word out on the social medias and some
有好心人答应要带我四处转转
kind people agreed to show me around
接下来就是我在韩国两天一晚和一个早晨
so here’s what I experienced during my one evening,
的旅程中所体验到的
two days and one morning in Seoul.
顺便说一下 我打算把这次旅行
And by the way, I was going to make this a
做成一个有时间次序的视频 至少差不多是……
Chronological video, which it’ll kind of be…
但我很可能会跳到某一部分
But I’m going to seriously get sidetracked
再回到刚开始的地方 来来回回……
and jump back and forth in time throughout the whole thing
没关系
It’ll be fine
但我们得从某个地方开始 那么在令人惊奇的仁川机场怎么样?
But we have to start somewhere, so how about at the amazing [ Incheon ] airport Yeah,
我用谷歌翻译读出了所有的韩语名字 因为我猜他比我读的好多了 (谷歌翻译:“仁川”)
I’m using Google Translate for all the Korean names because well, I’m guessing he’s better than I am. Google Translate: [ Incheon ]
我不能对这样的机场要求更多了 美丽
I couldn’t really ask for much more of the airport; beautiful,
干净 宽敞 现代
clean, spacious, modern
从入境 到拿行李
Everything from immigration, to picking up luggage,
到兑换现金 再到连无线 一切都很容易
to exchanging cash, to getting Wi-Fi was easy
但我还是被百分之五的汇率惊到了
Although I did get dinged like five percent on the exchange
找到在哪乘火车很容易
Finding where the trains were was simple and
我的下一个任务是去弄点T币来
my next task was to get some t-money No,
不 不是他 是它们——交通卡
no not this guy. These guys
一拿到交通卡
once in my hands
我就在自助充值机上给它充上了钱
I loaded it up at the kiosk and
并准备好去乘坐公共交通工具
was ready to ride on the public transportation
或在便利店买点什么了
or buy some stuff at the convenience stores
这的轨道系统棒极了
The train system was fantastic
特别实惠
It’s quite affordable,
尤其是与东京的票价相比 举个例子
especially in comparison to fares around Tokyo, for example
乘坐A‘REX全站列车
Getting into the heart of Seoul from the
从机场进入首尔市中心
airport cost me four thousand one hundred and
花了我4150韩元
fifty won using the A’REX all stop train
听起来好像很多 但实际上
Which sounds like a lot–but it’s really about four U.S.
大约是4美元
Dollars.
好 我要在这里暂停一下
Okay quick pause here
我要说一下钱的问题
I’ll mention money a few times
想要知道韩元等于多少美元
The quick and dirty way to figure out
一个简单粗暴的方法是
how much Korean currency is in US dollars
将韩元的数值除以1000
is to divide the number by one thousand
是的 1000韩元等于1美元
Yes one zero zero zero, one thousand.
所以如果你有5000韩元 那就是5美元
So if you have five thousand won, that’d be five dollars
好了 现在回到轨道交通上来
Okay back to trains
所有在韩国旅游过的人都知道
Anyone who has traveled Seoul knows that it
从其主要的国际机场
‘s about an hour commute to the heart
到市中心大约需要一个小时的车程
of the city from the main International Airport
在我乘坐的过程中
Along my ride in,
这些道路很快引起了我的注意
what caught my attention right away was the roads
这些道路的宽度
the width of the roads were a lot more
与我游览美国时
similar to what I saw on my visits to
所看到的更为相似
the US and to what I was
也与我曾在日本看到的很相似
used to in Japan
我在这停一下 举例来说
For example, let’s pause it here,
这总共有十条车道 在日本
that’s ten lanes in total. In Japan the biggest expressways
我见过的最宽的高速公路是六车道 而通常只有四条:两条走这一边 两条走相反一边
I’ve seen have six. While usually there are only four: two lanes going one way, two lanes going the other
看 就是这种公路或高速公路
All right. So that’s the highways, or expressways —
……或无论你叫它什么
or whatever you call them
在我看来 地方道路更加引人注目
The local roads were even more noticeable to me.
在东京
In Tokyo, you can find
你时不时地能看到八车道的公路
some eight laners every once in a while
但设计时通常还包括中线
But the design usually includes a median,
所以更可能看到的是二到四车道
more likely it’s a 2 or 4 laner. Honestly,
老实说
some of the streets
首尔的一些街道让我想起了加拿大温哥华的某些街道
in Seoul reminded me a lot of some found in Vancouver in Canada
也很像我在美国游览过的一些城市的街道
And also like some cities I visited in the United States
总之 从东京过来之后 我注意到首尔有更宽大的道路和更多的车
Anyways to sum it up: coming from Tokyo, I noticed that there were bigger roads and more cars in Seoul
当我更多的进入到这个城市中去时
When I got more into the city,
轨道交通把我带入了地下 这里就是一些比较无聊的画面了
the train went underground and well the underground is boring footage
所以 让我们跳过这部分
So let’s just skip forward
在夜晚出去走走
to getting out and about at night. Now,
现在 这次旅行的重点
the point
不是去参加聚会 也不是去做观光客们会做的一些事情
of my trip wasn’t to go and party or do the tourist stuff.
而是我需要去拍摄一些东西
But because of what I needed to film
一些实际上跟这次视频无关的内容
Which was not actually this video
最后我停留在了弘益大学的大学校区
I ended up staying in the university area
这里的年轻人十分喜欢放松
of Hongdae where I’m told the young people like to let loose Here,
这里 看看这张照片 注意到什么了吗?我老婆注意到了
check this photo out: Notice anything? My wife did.
她们在挽着手臂
Arm holding
在她告诉我之后
After she clued me in,
我才发现到处都有人在秀恩爱
I opened my eyes and saw there were public displays of affection all over the place yep,
是的 在首尔 到处都在秀恩爱
PDA all over Seoul
你可能会觉得这些行为很温柔
Now depending on where you’re from.
但如果你是从日本而来
This may be mild or tame, but coming from Japan
你会觉得这很狂野 绝对的 你的感受取决于你从哪来 但总的来说 公园很棒 气氛很有趣
This seemed wild, absolutely wild. Anyhoo– nice park, fun atmosphere
很多人都很享受跟爱人和朋友度过的夜晚
Lots of people enjoying a night out with friends and lovers
我饿了 想吃点东西
I was getting hungry and needed a bite to eat.
谢谢我在韩国唯一的朋友抛弃了我
Since my only friend in Korea ditched me.
只是开个玩笑 结婚纪念日是很重要的事
Thanks T Just joking, wedding anniversaries are important things.
我不得不一个人孤单地解决我的饥饿问题
I had to try and solve my hunger issue all by my lonesome.
我决定减少一些风险 选择一个菜单上有图片的地方吃饭
I decided to limit my risk and pick a place with picture menus.
我听说韩国人的英语还不错 而且我所在的地方是城里的一所大学附近
Now I heard Koreans were fairly decent at English and I was in a university part of town
所以我决定简单说说菜单上的这些菜名
So I decided to simply say the name of the menu item:
第一个是 老牛排
Number one, aged beef steak.
拿到它后我是一阵茫然地凝视…
What I got back was a blank stare ( laughs )
不过 这就是我为什么选择图片菜单
But hey, that’s why the picture
所以我选了它 而且它真的很棒
menu so I pointed at it and it was all good
我花了几个小时来进行语言学习
I did do a couple hours of language study.
但在这几个小时的学习时间里
But out of all that time
我唯一会说的就是“康桑哈米达” 是“谢谢”的意思
The only thing I can say was [ Kamsahamnida ], which I think means. Thanks
但谁知道当我咕哝的时候有没有韩国人能听懂我在说什么
But who knows if any Koreans understood me when I’d mutter it.
我知道你在想什么
I know you’re wondering. No,
但是不 我觉得这不是
I don’t think it was
韩国排名第一的老牛排
the number one aged beef steak in Seoul
但我会说 在那栋建筑里
But I will say that within that building —
的确 那是排名第一的老牛排
sure I’ll give them that
吃完饭之后 我去了一些不同的地方
After eating, I went to some different areas
一些更像聚会的地方
These much more party like.
我还看到了很多东西
I noticed so many things but
但是为了防止偏题
to keep this video from going off the rails
我就谈谈其中的一个路边小吃和摊贩吧
I’ll just talk about one of them right now street food and street vendors
这里的氛围很好 而且当你走在这条街上
It was a nice atmosphere and so much stuff
你能买到有很多东西
that you could easily buy while walking the streets.
看看这个
Come to think of it,
我只是拍别人买这些东西
I only ever filmed people getting it.
但我自己没有买来试过
I didn’t actually try any myself,
但我确信 这一定很棒
but I’m sure it was all good
好了 我要上床休息了
Okay off to bed.
我醒来后去做了
I woke up and during the day I did the thing
我来首尔后要做的一些正事
that I came to Seoul to do
所以 我要直接来到晚上
So we’re gonna skip right to the night,
会有一些当地人来给我讲解
where I did have some locals to show me the ropes.
第一站 是韩国烤肉
First stop was Korean BBQ
有酒有肉 听起来很不错吧
Alcohol and meat, sounds like a fun time Yeah…
我有“亚洲红” 什么?
I’ve got that whole Asian flush thing. What?
你从没听说过?
You’ve never heard of it?
多亏了我的DNA 酒精让我的皮肤变红了
Thanks to my DNA Alcohol makes my skin turn red
“Asian flush”被称为亚洲红 36%的东北亚人有亚洲红
It’s called Asian flush and it affects about 36 percent
而亚裔美国人的比例更高
of North East Asians with higher rates among Asian Americans Yep,
是的 所以我不喝酒
so no drinks for me,
但是看看别人喝也很有趣
but it was fun to watch
另外 肉非常好吃
The meat on the other hand, was great.
对于我们这些低碳水化合物饮食的人来说
It’s the perfect thing for those
这是个完美的选择
of us on the low-carb diet
我吃过加拿大
Now I’ve been to Korean barbecue in Canada
和日本的韩国烤肉 但是
as well as in Japan, but it’s
在韩国体验真正的韩国烤肉更有意思
fun to experience the real thing in Korea
当然了 韩国菜在韩国才是最好的
Of course Korean food in Korea is good
之后 我打算回家
After that I was going to go home
但不知怎么又有一个朋友加入了
but somehow another friend joined and I was
于是我去了一家老派韩国人开的酒吧
off to a pub inspired by old-school Korea
女士们准备了一种未经过滤的米酒——马格利酒
The ladies prepared [ Makgeolli ], which is an unfiltered rice wine
你可以看到这酒有多么浑浊
You can see how it’s cloudy.
因为这是个老派酒吧
Since this is an old-school bar
他们用这些金色的碗
They used these golden bowls,
这让人想起半个多世纪前 这些碗是如何被使用的
which is reminiscent of what was used over a half-century ago
你有了马格利酒 那么现在你需要“Pajeon”——一种美味的煎饼
And because you had [ Makgeolli ], you also need to get [ Pajeon ] which is a savory pancake
还有一种东西叫“Naengmyun ” 是一种要在冷醋汤里慢慢咀嚼的面条
There was also [ Naengmyun ] which are thin chewy noodles in a cold vinegary broth
这把有用的剪刀又派上用场了
Of course, the ever useful scissors were used again.
这些食物好吃吗?
The food?
都很好吃
All good
我必须得试试这个马格利酒 或者叫它亚洲红
I had to try a bit of [ Makgeolli ], Asian flush or not.
干杯
[ Geonbae / 건배 = Cheers ],
早上好
Okay,good morning.
我来得比与当地一些民间艺人约见的时间早了一点
I showed up earlier than when I was to meet a couple fine folks.
我看到了很多孩子
But really, kids to my eyes
所以我决定穿过德寿宫吸引人的大门去散散步
So I decided to take a stroll through the enticing gates at [ Deoksugung ]
我恰好有机会见到这群人
I had a chance encounter with this group.
这是皇家卫兵在换班
This was the changing of royal guards by the way
我是很偶然才发现他们的 因为这些卫兵有一群热心的追随者
I found it quite fortuitous, as it seems they had an eager following.
为了拍我想要的照片
To get my shots
我甚至不用像个疯狂的粉丝一样东奔西走
I didn’t even have to run around
真是幸运
like a groupie, lucky me
我遇到的另一类人是学生
Another type of group I encountered were students,
他们中的有些人正在用英语讨论着什么
some of them were having discussions in English
所以我觉得他们是从美国来进行文化交流与学习的
So I’m assuming they were from the United States coming for culture studies.
对一个美籍韩国人来说 这将会是一个很酷的经历
That’d be a cool experience for a Korean-American
不过 我相信大多数学生都来自韩国境内
I believe most students were coming from within Korea
这可以避免进行的是一次糟糕的实地考察
though and in case not a bad field trip to take
离开皇宫大门后 我遇见了我的第一任向导Jonas和杨珠
After leaving the palace gates I met up with my first set of tour guides Jonas and [ Yeon Joo ]
我原本想着地铁+步行过去
I was expecting to solely go by subway and foot,
但却被告知出租车
but instead I was told that taxi
是快速到达我的目的地的
would be the best way to quickly get where
最好方法
We were going
东京的出租车很贵
Taxis in Tokyo can be pricey
听说首尔的出租车价格相当便宜 头两公里的起步价是3000韩元,
so it was welcome news to hear that taxis in Seoul are quite affordable starting at
这真是个好消息
3,000 won for the first two kilometers
我们去的地方是[Nakwon-Dong]的一个地区 这里到处都是小巷和别致的餐馆
Where we headed to was an area in [ Nakwon-Dong ], it’s full of small little alleyways and chic restaurants.
很明显这不是外国游客会去的热门景点
Apparently it’s not a foreign tourist hotspot quite yet,
但这在当地是很受欢迎的
but it is popular among the locals
这里所在的区域是一个很老的地方
It’s taken an old area
这让那些时尚而现代的咖啡店和商店显得格格不入
and made it hip with stylish cafes and shops
现在到了吃午饭的时间啦
And then there was time for lunch No,
不 我们没有在这家店吃饭 这家店正在做Mandu 我们去了几个街区以外的老街区
we didn’t eat at this shop, which is making [ Mandu ]. We went to the more geriatric area just a few blocks over
在这里 我注意到了这个
That’s where I noticed this.
我很确定这有它的涵义
I was pretty sure what was going
但我需要确认一下
on but I had to ask to confirm Yep,
是的 路上这些乱七八糟的东西能够节省停车位
this random stuff on the road was saving parking spots
事实上
In fact,
我遇到过这样的场景
I had encountered scenes like this
在我来到这个城市的第一晚
in my first night in the city
就像费城的人把雪铲走后
Kind of like how someone in Philadelphia will call savesies
会召唤救世主一样
after they shovel the snow away
只是这样的情景发生在了没有雪的首尔
Except in Seoul this seems to be happening without snow
回到美食上来
But back to our meal,
我会让我的一位向导杨珠 告诉你们我们会吃什么
I’ll let one of my tour guides, [ Yeon Joo ] explain what we are about to eat. Okay,
这是冷面
so this is cold noodle ( naengmyun )
有两种版本 带汤或不带汤的
There’s two versions, with broth and no broth.
我的这碗是带汤的
We got the one with the broth.
这会有醋和猪肉的味道
And this has vinegar and pork flavour
通常会不太好嚼
Usually it’s really chewy,
所以在吃之前你得用剪刀把它切碎
so you have to chop it up with the scissors before you eat it.
韩国人会这样竖着切一下 再横着切一下
Koreans do the cross like this– one way this, and one way this ( cutting noodles vertically and horizontally )
这是mandu
This is mandu.
我觉得这相当于日本的饺子
I think it’s the same, equivalent to gyoza in Japan…
但这是蒸熟的
But this is a more steamed one.
这是紫菜包饭 和寿司类似
This one is kimbap It’s similar to sushi rolls.
这个像maki 萝卜泡菜…你会怎么叫
Like maki. Pickled radish, and… what do you call,
一些蔬菜沙拉 以及韩国最著名的
Some green salad and the most
辣白菜
famous Korean dish kimchi fermented cabbage
下一个行程是去小城的西边——Mangwon-Dong
Next on the itinerary was going back to the west side of town to [ Mangwon-Dong ]
现在我们站在
Now we’re standing at the entrance
芒旺市场的入口处
To the Mangwon market and this
这离世界杯体育场很近
is close to the World Cup stadium
3-4年前 有一个名人
So like until 3-4 years ago, one celebrity,
把这个地方放在了他的节目上
They put this area on his show
这个地方原先很破旧
This place was quite bad
但他修复了这里 这个市场从此
but he revived this place and the market get famous
由于众多的美食和小吃而闻名
with a lot of foods and like, snacks.
所以很多人都会在周末
So a lot of people visit during weekends with —
和家人一起来这里
for dates or family
我听说这个市场很久以前 是由日本人做的
I was told this market was made by the Japanese, way back when.
这是能够说得通的
It makes sense
因为这里的顶部结构
as the overhead structure is very similar to what
和我在日本看到的很相似 举个例子
I’ve seen in Japan. For example,
这是东京的一家在浅草(日本地名)的商场
this is an arcade in Asakusa in Tokyo. However,
然而 这里的氛围完全不同
the atmosphere is completely different.
尽管日本商贩们通常是在商店里销售他们的商品的
Whereas in Japan vendors sell their wares mostly in shops
但你看到在这里
You can see here
商品都涌进了街道上
that the goods really bleed into the streets
这让我想起了一些在唐人街上看到的摊贩
Reminds me a bit of the shops I’d see in Chinatowns
一些商贩会直接销售从农场来的货品
Some vendors will be selling directly from the farm.
所以这也算是个农贸市场了
So it’s kind of a farmers market as well
这家店卖的是 韩国最有名的泡菜
This store is where they sell kimchi, the most famous Korean food —
他们也有咸菜
And they also have salted
你可以试吃 所有的东西 他们都放进辣椒酱里 也就是所有韩国菜都会用到的红酱里
Side dishes (banchan) that you can eat. Everything, they put in gochujang, which is the red paste
再放些盐、酱油之类的 和米饭一起吃 真的很棒
that all the Korean dishes use and they put salt, soy sauce, everything and you eat (banchan) with some rice. And it’s really good
韩国人爱韩国菜
Korean people love to eat with their dishes
游客们写下的要在这里做的其中一件事就是
One of the things that visitors writing about the
试着沿途品尝
area seem to do is try and sample the
各种各样的美食
large variety of food along the way
我也试吃了几样
I did partake in a few samples,
但我忙着拍摄 一天只有这么多时间
but I was so busy filming and had only so many hours in the day
所以我没有花太多的时间
So I sadly didn’t take
停下来品尝所有的东西
too much time to stop and taste everything
我建议像我一样在这花30分钟以上的时间
I’d recommend spending more than 30 minutes
并带上你空空如也的胃
that I did and to come with an empty stomach
尽管坐过一些出租车
Despite some taxi rides
我还是又回归了首尔地铁
I did find myself traveling on the Seoul metro system again.
在这里导航很容易
I found it quite easy to navigate
首尔市区的主要交通系统是首尔地铁
The main system in Seoul proper is Seoul metro,
它有九个不同颜色的线路
which has nine color-coded lines.
每次你上地铁
Every time you get on the metro.
地铁卡里只需有1250韩元
It’s only 1,250 won with the t-money card
你就可以支付超过10公里的路程
for up to ten kilometers, which is incredibly
也就是1美元多点 这真是难以置信的便宜
cheap at just over one US dollar
我去过的每个站点都有防护墙
Every station I visited had protective walls
这真是太好了
Which was very nice to see,
在东京 很多车站没有防护墙 每年都会发生很多意外死亡的事件
in Tokyo many stations don’t have this and every year there are many accidental deaths
一件让我很难不去注意的事
One thing that was hard for me not to notice,
是许多视频中都出现过的
was the relief goods storage area and the smoke masks
救灾物资存放区和防毒面具
on some of the video streams
上面描述了发生紧急情况时要怎么做
They also had a depiction of what to do
比如在地铁上发生火灾时
in the case of emergency like a fire in the train
我听说地铁上人们说话的声音会很大
I had heard that the trains can be loud with
是的 人们有时候的确
people talking — and yes, people do talk on
会在地铁上打电话
their phones at times, but it’s much
但比起我在温哥华乘坐的公共交通
More quiet and orderly than public transit I’ve taken
这里的地铁更安静更有秩序 在我所乘过的五六列列车中
in Vancouver and out of the five or six trains
车上人们说话的音量水平似乎与东京的列车
I caught, volume levels didn’t seem that drastically different
并没有太大的不同
from those in Tokyo trains
但我要说
Although I will say the Seoul
首尔地铁系统有更多的电子屏
metro system has way more video screens
现在我非常想去看看首尔
Now I really wanted to see inside different
不同类型的房屋里是什么样
types of housing while in Seoul, I
怎么说呢 我要当个爬行者
‘m a creeper what can I say.
但是说真的 这是游客们
But seriously, it’s something that a tourist
不太有机会去做的事
wouldn’t get the chance to do and I
我曾想成为一个当地人
wanted to be more like a local
但在这方面 我完全失败了
I totally failed in this regard,
但我确实对不同类型的房屋有了一点了解
but I did get to know a little bit about the different types of housing
这是因为我的下一位本地向导彼得 是一名建筑师
That’s because my next local guide, Peter who’s an architect,
他能够跟我分享一些东西
was able to share a few things with me
这些建筑物是我们办公用的
These buildings are our office-tels which are rooms
你也可以把它租来做生意
that you can rent for business
那还有小厨房这类的便利设施
But that also have amenities like a small kitchenette so
所以一些人最终也生活在他们工作的地方
that some people actually end up also living where they work
除此之外 可能比较难分辨的是普通住宅
Besides them and perhaps hard to distinguish, are the regular housing
这个地区离古老的宫殿墙真的很近
This area is really close to the old palace walls
所以在你刚经过了
so right after you get
摩天大楼后 你就能看到这些挤在山上的小房子
past the skyscrapers you get these little houses crammed on a hill.
你可能注意到了其中的一些房屋正在分崩离析
You may have noticed that some of these are falling apart.
为什么会这样?
Why is that?
有人告诉我 其中一些地区
I was told that some of these types
被重新开发成了摩天大楼群
of areas were redeveloped into clusters of skyscrapers
就像这个
Like this. Well,
这个地区正朝着这个方向发展
this area was on its way to doing
所以如果这些地方将要被拆除和重新开发
so — so why upkeep your place if it’s
怎么还会为你保留位置呢
going to be torn down and redeveloped?
像我之前所说
Like I said earlier.
这里离宫殿墙很近
This is right near the historical palace walls.
所以重修计划被首尔市长
So redevelopment plans have been halted
搁置了
by the current Seoul City Mayor
这里的居民告诉了我们所以关于这件事的情况
So this resident over here was telling us all about it
以及他们面前有多少房子被弃了
And how many of the homes in front of him have been abandoned.
一些人决定不等拆迁计划了
Others have decided to not play
就重新装修了他们的家
the waiting game and simply renovated their homes
在山的另一边
And over the other side
我们看到了已经完成重新开发的这部分区域
of the hill we encountered this completely redeveloped area
如果你在谷歌地图上用卫星视角观测
If you use Google Maps on satellite view,
你可以看到这些高耸的楼群遍布首尔市
you can see these groups of towers can be found all throughout Seoul
我不得不说在高楼之间
In between towers I have to say
这是个很宜人的地方
that it’s a very pleasant place to walk through
到处都有娱乐设施点缀 比如公园
There are amenities such as parks dotted all around and here’s cafe seating —
咖啡厅
sans the cafe
有人告诉我这些树
I was told that some of these trees are
是从其他地区进口来的 非常昂贵
very expensive imports from other areas, quite a
这里跟老首尔市的感觉完全不同
different feel from the older areas of Seoul
那么旧住宅区是什么样的呢?
And what does an old housing area look like? Well,
就像这样
like this
后面的砖房
So the brick building
是最像韩国人及他们的家人一起居住的地方
in the back is where the most like Korean people lives with their family
一层楼就是一户人家
it has one floor for one house and
在韩国它叫别墅 是非常老的一种建筑形式
it called villa in Korean and they’re really old,
所以如果你进去看的话
so if you go inside it’s really…
你一定会说
what do you call —
水管、浴室、厨房 所有东西都这么老旧
– the pipe and bathroom, kitchen everything is so old, like
住在那里的都是正宗韩国人
authentic Korean living there
我能够进入
This is the one type of housing unit
这个住宅单元
I was able to get into
因为我的向导Jonas就住在这里
as my guide Jonas was residing in one
就让你们这些好奇的人快速地浏览一番吧
Here’s a quick tour for all you curious people
我甚至都没有一个床架
I don’t even have a bed frame
因为我去宜家买它的时候 已经卖完了
because it was sold out when I went to Ikea to buy it.
之后我就再也没有买过床架了
So I’ve just never bought it since then
我注意到了有三样东西我没有在日本和加拿大见到过
I Noted three things that I didn’t see in Japan or Canada.
第一个是有关浴室的
First was the bathroom.
是的 这里的浴室没有淋浴隔断或浴缸
Yes the bathroom with no shower stall or tub
所以一旦被淋湿 就到处都是湿的
So when it gets wet, it gets wet everywhere.
潮湿的浴室
A wet bathroom.
伙计们 我真的很努力地想看到
People, I tried really hard
一个更宽敞更现代化的浴室
to see a more spacious and modern bathroom
我听说是有的
I hear they exist,
但我在另一家看到的是类似的
but what I saw in another home was similar an all-in-one bathroom with no
淋浴、厕所、水槽一体化无隔断浴室
separation between the shower,
这样水才能排下去 而你必须穿拖鞋
toilet and sink so that water would go down and drain and you need to wear slippers
才能不把脚弄湿
so as not to get your feet wet,
但是 我确实录到了一些
but hey, I did get some video of
现代化浴室的视频 它们的确存在
a more modern bathroom- they do exist
第二个不同之处是 封闭的阳台
The second difference is the closed in balconies
日本的大多数阳台都有屋顶
Most balconies in Japan may have a roof,
但通常都是开放式的 用来晾衣服
but it’s generally open air for drying clothes
即使是日本的高档新住宅
Even on the fancy new residential buildings in Japan.
也会是这样的
It’ll be like this
首尔的这些旧公寓楼都是这样封闭的阳台
These old apartment blocks in Seoul have these enclosed balconies
最后 第三个不同之处是这些旧建筑的屋顶
Lastly the third big difference is the roofs in these old buildings.
看起来每一栋的屋顶都是有通道的
It appears everyone has roof access.
这里没什么值得拍的
I did a terrible job filming,
但这有个小花园 还有晾衣服的架子
but there was a little garden as well as racks for drying laundry
现在你可能已经注意到 夜晚就要降临了
Now you might have noticed evening was starting to fall,
但实际上我跳过了一小部分
but I actually skipped ahead a bit
所以让我后退一下
So let me rewind back a little,
在我去看旧房子是什么样子之前
before I went to see what some of the old housing was like
我发现自己回到了光化门附近
I found myself back in the area of [ Gwanghwamun ]
在远处 你可以看到光化门的大门 那里是清溪川的入口
In the distance you can see [ Gwanghwamun ] gate, which is the entrance to [ Cheonggyecheon ]*,
清溪川是皇宫的名字
the royal palace whose name means
意思是被上天保佑的宫殿
It’s a palace really blessed by heaven.
我进去了
I didn’t get in,
有太多其他的地方要去游历 比如 明洞
too many other areas to travel to and through, like the [ Myeong-dong ]*
这条河曾经被混凝土覆盖
this stream used to be covered by concrete* (This isn’t Myeong-dong, this is Cheonggyecheon )
直到2003年
until in 2003,
进行了一个拆除立交桥和恢复溪流的工程
a project was undertaken to tear down an overpass and restore the stream
虽然今天沿着小溪走的路很美
While the walk along the stream is gorgeous today
但实际上它以前并不是这样的
It actually didn’t look like this before,
1958年的时候 它就被盖上混凝土了
when it was covered in concrete in 1958.
1904年的时候 它看起来是这样的
In 1904, It looked like this
20世纪50年代朝鲜战争过后
After the Korean War in the 1950s,
这里是临时居住区 还比较难看
it was home to makeshift houses and was a bit of an eyesore
不管怎样 现在这是条可爱的小道了
In any case it’s a lovely walk
这条小溪还有助于降温
and the stream helps keep the temperatures down
太可惜了
It’s too bad that I could only spend about 30 mins here
在去下一个景点——明洞 之前
before moving on to the next spot…
我只能在这呆半小时
Which was [ Myeong-Dong ]
我只是在去别的地方的路上
I really only stopped here as it was
停下了一会
on the way to somewhere else we were going.
这里显然是个游客众多的商场
It’s apparently a very touristy market
有人告诉我如果你想找一些
And I’m told if you’re looking
很正宗的东西 你就去一个像刚刚画面出现过的那种地方
for something more authentic you go to one like previously shown
下一站——梨泰院 首先我们得搭一辆短途公交车去那
Next stop [ Itaewon ], first we had to catch a short bus ride to the area
我们穿过了这座山 来到这里
We actually traveled right through this mountain to get here
梨泰院是首尔最为无聊的地方
[ Itaewon ] is the big boring area in Seoul
它旁边有一个很大的美军基地 叫龙山基地
There’s a large US military base that’s next to it called[ Yongsan Giji / 용산기지 / Yongsan Garrison ]
多年来一直计划着要把这个基地
It has been scheduled for years to be converted
改造成像纽约中央公园那样的大型公园
into a big park like Central Park in New York,
但是到现在都没有动工
but it hasn’t happened yet
梨泰院是一个很热闹的地区 你在大街上有时会感觉像在食物俱乐部
[ Itaewon ] is a lively area and even on the streets kind of feels like you’re in the club Food.
是的
Yes,
“我要吃东西了!” 是50 Cent的说法
” I’m in to having food” is what Fifty Cent said
吸引我眼球的是敞开的大窗户和座位
Something that caught my eyes was the big open windows and seating.
我能从外面看到在吃东西的每个人
I can see everyone eating, from the outside!
不仅在梨泰院是这样 我游览过的所有地方都是这样
This is not just in [ Itaewon ]. But in all the areas I visited.
我在日本看到的大多数餐馆
Most restaurants I see
都是封闭且私密的
in Japan seem more closed off and intimate
这很明显是受到了外国文化的影响
While this area clearly has foreign influence,
但我对游览过的很多地方都有这样的感觉
I felt that way about a lot of areas I visited.
比如中国的餐馆 美国的餐馆和日本的一些餐馆
Some things were Chinese, some American and some Japanese
我对我看到的美国快餐连锁店的数量感到惊讶
I was actually surprised by the number of US fast food chains I could see —
从肯德基到冰雪皇后
KFC to Dairy Queen –
梨泰院不仅有着美国风 这镇上还有个著名的穆斯林区
[ Itaewon ] didn’t just have a US presence. There was also a prominent Muslim section of town as well
总之 这个地区有着有趣的文化组合
all in all, an interesting mix of cultures in the area
今晚我们在一家能提供
We ended up tonight at a restaurant that
各种各样小菜的餐厅就餐
served a variety of side dishes that you
这些小菜你可能在普通的韩国人家里都能看到
might find made in a family home I
不要让我的向导一一介绍它们了
Didn’t even ask my guide to explain all of them.
因为那得需要一期完整的视频才行
As that would be an entire video in and of itself!
惊喜惊喜 这又是一次美味
And surprise, surprise– again, the food was good Okay,
这是我在首尔的最后一天
so it’s my last day in Seoul and
我终于到达了汉江
I finally got to the Han River the massive river that
这条巨大的河流把城市分为南北两部分
bisects the city into the North and South.
我已经游览过了北边
I’d been traveling around the North side
所以去看看南边也不错
So it was nice to get to see the South of it.
汝矣岛实际上是汉江上的一个岛屿 是首尔主要的金融和投资银行区
This part of town, [ Yeouido ] is actually an island in the Han River and is Seoul’s main finance and investment banking district
我又一次看到了
What I saw yet again was
摩托车骑者们 他们见证了全城的飞速发展
motorbikes which had witnessed zooming all over town
我以为东京有很多骑摩托车的送货员
I thought Tokyo had a lot of motorcycle deliveries,
但我大错特错了
but I was sorely mistaken.
我真的很想成为一名送货员
I really wanted to get a delivery
人们说在享受汉江海滨的同时
I was told it was a popular thing
去送鸡肉 是一件很流行的事
to get chicken delivered while enjoying the waterfront along the Han River Alas,
但这不是这次想说的
this was not to be this time around
我在这个地区还能看见一些
Something else I could see
老式的公寓楼
in the area were older style apartment buildings
这些公寓楼的数量和我在日本看到的公共住房(政府为低收入者所建的住房)数量类似
The numbering was similar to what I’ve seen with public housing in Japan,
所以我想那就是公共住房
so I’m assuming it was public housing
但我真的不知道到底是不是这样
But I honestly don’t know if this was the case
今天早上我的向导
So my guide for this morning was to
要带我看看滨河公园
show me the river park here where it
周末的时候 那里通常熙熙攘攘
‘s usually hustling and bustling on the weekends
跟平日里的景象完全不同
Quite a different scene during the weekdays though
我没想到会看到大量的公路自行车
Something that I wasn’t expecting to see was a high number
以及少量的城市自行车
of road bikes and a low number of city bikes
在日本 几乎每个人都骑自行车
In Japan, near everyone rides basic bikes.
从妈妈和她的孩子们 到爷爷 都会骑着自行车出去转转
From mums with their kids, to grandpas out and about.
我想首尔也会是一样的
I somehow figured it’d be the same in Seoul
但事实证明
But it turns out
在这里骑自行车是件更严肃的事情
that biking is a much more serious thing over here
这跟我之前在温哥华呆过的地方很像
Kind of similar to where I used to be from in Vancouver.
前一天 我还经历了非常美妙的天气
The day before, I had experienced fantastic weather
今天就不一样了
But today was not to be the same.
尽管天气预报说今天上午晚些时候会晴
While it was forecast to be sunny later in the morning
雾似乎仍未曾散去
The fog never seemed to lift
我的向导告诉我
My guide told me
如果雾到上午晚些时候还没有散去
that if the fog hadn’t lifted by late morning
那就不是雾 而是霾了
It was actually smog and not fog
前一天我的一位向导告诉我
One of my guides the day before had
首尔现在很多人正在学习
told me that many in Seoul are now
通过应用程序来监测空气质量
learning to monitor the air quality through apps
这样很容易就能看出来空气到底怎么了
It’s so much easier to see what’s happening in the air.
你可以看到根据天气数据编译的气体流动
You can see the flow compiled from weather data
看来 是时候赶紧去机场了
And with that it was time to rush off to the airport,
但要在我吃完这最后一样东西后
but not before I had one last thing to eat
这次我们去了一个购物中心
This time we went to a mall,
我认为这是我在韩国期间参观过的
which I think was the most non-distinct building
最不独特的建筑
I’d visited in all my time in Korea
它本应该像我去过的北美或日本的任何一家购物中心一样
It could have been any mall in North America or Japan that I visited.
不过
Of course.
美食城倒是有点不同
The food court was a bit different though
我们试过在触摸屏上点菜 但结果是——
We did try ordering on a touchscreen, but it turns out–
向导:你需要一张银行卡 我只有“三星支付”Greg:噢 所以你不能点单 向导:是的
Guide: You need a card, but I only have Samsung Pay.Greg: Oh! So you can’t even order.
Guide: Yeah: c
我想这是我目前为止
I think this was the meal with the least amount
吃得最少的一顿饭
of dishes that I had had so far a
感谢那些带我到首尔转转的人
Big thanks to all those that showed me
并向那些我没能见面的人道歉
around Seoul and apologies to those I wasn’t able to meet up with
谢谢你们的观看 下次再见 拜啦!
Thanks for watching, see you next time. Bye!
你以前在首尔住过或去过首尔吗?
Have you ever lived in, or visited Seoul before?
你有什么样的经历? 我…
What was your experience like? I’m…
我反正是累了…
tired

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍了当地的交通、建筑和美食

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXTU7PMHKaM

相关推荐