ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

女人看男人时最先注意到的10件事 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

女人看男人时最先注意到的10件事

First 10 Things A Woman Notices About A Man | What Attracts Women To Men

你一直想要搭讪的那种美女
There she is guys that beautiful woman
就在这儿
you’ve been wanting to speak with.
你在房间里踱来踱去 突然
You start to walk across the room and all of a sudden
你的脑海中闪现
back of your head you’re wondering,
我的天 在说话之前
oh, my gosh what is she going to notice,
她会首先注意到我的什么呢
what is going to pick up on about me
她会怎样看我呢
before I even open my mouth.
各位 今天的视频内容将告诉你
Guys, in today’s video,
女人对男人最关注的十件事
the first ten things a woman notices about a man.
【音乐】
[Music]
好了 先生们
All right, gents
先讲一点背景故事
a little bit of back story.
过去几个月
So, over the last few months
很多人来找我
I’ve had a lot of people reach out to me
对我说 安托尼奥
and say, Antonio,
我喜欢你视频的内容
I love your content
喜欢你做调查的方式
love how you do all this research
喜欢你做的信息图表
love your infographics.
我喜欢你正在做的每一件事
I love everything you’re doing,
但我是为了给女士留下好印象而打扮的
but I dress to impress the ladies.
你能提供更多的类似的信息吗?
Can you put out more information like that?
我回答 当然可以
And I said, sure.
并且 除此之外
And, in addition to that,
我正搬进我的新办公室
I’m going through moving into my new office
我觉得自己需要扔掉一些衣服
and I’m like I’ve got a lot of gear I need to get rid of.
所以 这个夏天 从我们[真男人真风格]这里
So, this summer look for more fun content
发现更多有趣的内容
from us here at Real Men Real Style
像一个奖 很多有奖视频将会发布
like a bo – a lot of bonus videos can be coming out.
在这个视频的最后
And, at the end of this video,
我还有一些东西想送给
stick around I have something I want to give away
在座的其中一位 在视频结尾
to one of you guys and I’ll explain
我会向你们说明怎么才能得到这件夹克
How you can get this jacket here at the end of the video.
视频开始了
So, to start this video off
我将会在最开始 我是说我要谈谈关于
I’m going to get primal and by that I mean talking about
最初三点中的每一点 你的反映是战斗还是逃跑
the fight or flight reflex in each of the first three points.
第一点
So, number one
她将通过你的大体轮廓做出判断
she’s going to make a determination of you by your silhouette.
这是男人?
Is this a man?
还是女人?
Is this a woman?
她会看你的整个形体
She’s going to look at the overall bodybuilt.
所以 你要做的是 通过简单的身体外观
So, what you want to do is give a strong masculine feel
展现强烈的阳刚之气
with simply the look of your body.
你可以这样 我总说穿一件夹克
You can do this – I always talk about like putting on a jacket.
今天我穿了一件简单的皮夹克
I’ve got a simple leather jacket on here,
它的作用是突出我的肩膀的曲线
but what this does is it builds up my shoulders.
它能显示出了我的肩端点
It gives my shoulder points right here.
它也使我的胳膊和胸部躯干部分看起来更精壮
It also makes my arms and my chest torso area look leaner.
如果你穿了件夹克
If you’re wearing a jacket,
最好拉上拉链或者扣好
always zip it up or button up.
就是说实用点 但如果你在外面
I mean be practical, but if you’re outside
或者你穿着它在你的办公大楼四处走动
or you’re in it walking around your office building
你穿着你的运动夹克 把扣子扣好
you’re wearing your sports jacket,button that thing up.
或者穿衬衫 这将会从基本上建立你的肩部线条
Or wear shirts that are going to basically build up your shoulders,
构建你的胸型
build up your chest area
吸引注意力
draw attention here
因为无论什么时候当她看见一个男人靠近她
because whenever she sees a man is approaching her,
她都会表现的有些不同
she’s going to behave a little bit differently.
基本上 女性被证明会更特别地摆动臀部
Basically, women have been shown to actually swing their hips up a bit more
尤其是在16到36岁之间
especially between the ages 16 and about 36.
就这一点 她们在某种意义上
At that point, they are in a sense
你知道 她们是在寻找一个配偶
you know, they’re looking for a mate
寻找一个伴侣
they’re looking for a partner.
这是原始的 基本的反应
This is primal this is getting down to basic responses,
所以 她们会立刻根据你的轮廓
so they immediately make that decision
来做出决定
about your silhouette.
下面 让我们看看你的身体动作
Next, let’s look at your body movement.
所以 在这步你要做的是
So, what you want to do here is
什么也不做 这将会让她们惊奇
just don’t do anything that’s going to surprise them.
你是否曾经靠近某人
Have you ever been next to somebody
然后你们都吓了一跳
and they jump and you jump?
那是因为你吓到他们了
That’s because you scare them.
如果你认识他们 吓他们一下没什么
Now, it’s okay if you know somebody and just scare them,
但如果你不认识他们
but if you don’t know them,
你不……你不想
you don’t – you want to
不想使那个人反感的话
– don ’ t want to put that person off.
就确保你的动作自然点
So, make sure you ’ re movements are smooth
即什么都不做
that you’re not doing anything
如果她在酒吧的另一边
if she’s on the other side of the bar
她看着你 你也看着她
and she’s looking at you, you’re looking at her,
不要害羞
don’t close yourself off.
放开点 注意你的肢体语言
Be more open, pay attention to your body language.
这是她将会关注的第二点
It’s the second thing that she notices.
接下来 第三点 她会看你的手
Then, number three she’s going to look at your hands.
重申 这是原始的反应
Again, this is getting primal here,
她要确认
but she’s going to make sure
你不会攻击到她
that you are not going to hit her that.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
你不打算伤害她
That you are not going to inflict harm
你不会拿出武器
you’re not going to pull out a weapon
所以 简单的让手保持在她视野范围内
and it’s something that just simply keep them present
这样使 你懂的 看 你能看见我的手
make it so that, you know, hey, you can see my hands
这会使你感到易于接近
that you are very approachable.
女人通常比男人娇小
Women oftentimes are smaller than men.
她们不得不注意这一点
They have to be very aware that,
嘿!我处于一种他能抓住我
hey, I can be put into a situation in which he could grab me
压到我的情况下
he could overpower me,
所以女人会看着你的手
so women are going to be looking at your hands.
好了
Okay.
我们说完了战斗还是逃避的问题
So, we got the fight or flight out of the way,
现在让我们聊聊当她走近时
now let’s talk about things she’s going to notice
她会注意的事
when she gets up close.
她会立即看向你的脸
Immediately she’s going to look at your face
为了健康着想 她看向你的脸
and she’s looking at your face for health reasons.
并尽量快速做出决定
She’s trying to make a quick determination,
嗯 这是一个合适的伴侣么?
okay, is this a suitable partner,
我想和这个人建立关系么?
is somebody that I want to engage with?
我不是说你需要盯着她
And I’m not saying that you need to stare at her,
但是你需要制造一些
but you do need to make some,
就是 眼神交流
you know, eye contact.
所以 有眼神交流的话 她会立刻注意到
So, eye contact, she’s going to notice that immediately.
她还会看着你的脸
She’s also going to look at your face,
从你面部的毛发
you know, from your facial hairs
她将快速对你的年龄做出判断
she’s going to make a quick determination of your age.
她会看着你的胡子 有一些女人喜欢胡茬
She’s going to look at that facial hair and some women love stubble,
还有一些只喜欢络腮胡
other women just love beards.
不是所有的女人都喜欢胡子
Not all women like beards,
但我曾听一群有胡子的男人说
but I have heard from a lot of bearded guys they talk about
在酒吧里女人是怎么跟他们套近乎
how just women will come up to them in a bar
并且还上手摸他们的胡子
and start stroking their beard.
这很好 因为当你们打破了其中一个壁垒时 你能使她立刻和你产生肢体接触
That is great because you immediately get her to touch you and you get much closer
这样你们变得更亲近
when you break one of the barriers down there.
但她看你的脸时
But, getting her to look at your face
在某种意义上会快速做出决定
and in a sense she’s going to make a quick determination.
这就引出了下一点 微笑
That takes us to the next point which is smile.
先生们 这最简单的你能控制的事之一了
Gentlemen, one of the easiest things
但少数人能做对
that you can control and so few gentlemen do it right.
我自己也很愧疚
I am guilty of this.
当一个女人看我时 我真不会微笑
I was so bad at smiling when a woman would look at me.
但我有一个朋友 他是那种我不认为是
But, I had a friend and the guy I didn’t think
最有魅力的男人
he was the most attractive guy,
但他有迷人的微笑
but he just had a smile.
不是那种疯狂的笑
It wasn’t one of those crazy smiles,
是一种简单的 招女人喜欢的微笑
it was simply an endearing smile with women.
我记得我和许多女人聊过
And I remember just talking with many women
她们对罗伯有什么印象
what do they remember about Rob.
罗伯拥有迷死人的微笑
Rob had an amazing smile
它会引起女人聊天的兴趣
and it just led to conversation
当然还有其它的很多事
which of course led to many other things,
所以要确保你们拥有那种微笑
but make sure guys that you have thatsmile.
你知道如何去笑 那你得练习微笑
You know how to smile, you practice smiling
只要一个女人看着你
whenever a woman looks at you
因为这是她将会关注的事情
because it is something that she’s going to notice.
第六点 衣着
Number six on our list–clothing.
当然 现在她会对你的气质 衣着
Of course she’s now going to make a quick determination
做出快速的判断
about your style your clothing.
她会看衣服是否合身
And she’s going to look at the fit,
看看衣服面料
she’s going to look at the fabric,
看看衣服的功能
she’s going to look at function.
此时 她正与你隔着一段不算近的距离
And at this point she’s making an overall determination,
做出整体判断
from a distance she’s maybe not up close,
但她会像这样 哇!他的衣服和他很搭
but she’s like, wow, he’s clothing fits him,
看起来都好
it all looks good.
这个人穿衣很有风格
This guy has got some style.
我很好奇 我想接近他
I am curious and I want to get closer
我想了解更多
and I want to learn more.
确保你穿了合身的
Just make sure that you nail the fit,
适合的面料和功能的衣服
nail the fabric, nail the function.
此外 在下面的文章中
And, again, in the support article
我会链接到更多关于
I’ll link over to more information about
如何穿着得体的信息
how to dress properly.
我已经为此建了一个网站
I’ve got an entire website on that,
所以不用担心 我会在上面给你提供更多信息
so don’t worry I’ll give you more of it there.
下一步 她将会注意到你的言谈举止
Next stop, she’s going to notice your mannerisms
当你与其他人接触和交谈时
when you engage and talk with other people.
你了解她吗
Do you acknowledge her?
你了解其他人吗
Do you acknowledge others?
你也许会将关注点放在一个人身上
Do you maybe stay focused on one individual?
你怎样做自我介绍
Do you introduce yourself?
你有真正的努力去把话题扩展开来吗
Do you actually try to spread out the conversation?
你是那种只喜欢讨论自己
Are you someone who just loves to talk about yourself
而不愿意去倾听他人的人吗
and you don’t care to hear about anyone else?
所以 你得注意她此时正在暗中观察你
So, be aware that she is aware of this bigger picture.
她在看你哪里比较符合她
She’s looking at where do you fit.
当然 地位此时很重要
Of course, status is important here
所以 你可以逗大家笑 以此来吸引
so that you can make people laugh that you can engage
那些正在寻找你这种类型人的人
that you are someone that other people are seeking out.
这些都重要
All of these is important,
但她也会观察你是怎样关注别人的
but she’s also looking at how do you pay attention to others.
你是那种人吗
Are you the kind of guy
总有一些男士常会忽略女人
and there are guys out there that ignore women.
在聚会中他们只和男士说话
They’ll just talk to the men in the group
并且将会忽略到在场的女士们
and they’ll ignore that the woman over here
能够侃侃而谈
has something to say.
以及你是否是个能寻找话题
Or are you the kind of guy
并且把每一个人都带进话题的人
that’s going to seek out and try to bring everyone in
这些小细节她都会注意到
and she’s going to pick up on those small details.
接下来的一件事便是注意这个男人的
The next thing one is going to notice about a man
语言能力
is his language ability
因为这能给她提供一个清晰的
because this gives her a very clear indicator
判断这里发生了什么以及
of what’s going on up here and is she going to be able
我是否要跟这个男人交谈的指标
and is she going to be able to communicate with a man.
女人总是从大局入手
Women are looking for the big picture.
我知道男人们最初会列一个关于
I know men initially we can go on with a list
我们对女人设想的清单 如果我们发现了她的魅力
of things we want on a woman and if we find
清单就没用了 我们就像
her attractive that list goes out the window and we ’ re like,
好了 我想我发现了
okay, I think I found what
我想找的人了
I’m looking for.
女人不一样
Women not the same,
她们已经有一个确切的理想型
they ’ ve got certain types of guys they ’ re looking for and a
而这大部分都由男士的交谈技能所决定
lot of it can only be determined by communicationskills.
所以 她将会注意你的用词
So, she’s going to look at your lexicon.
你的谈话是四年级的水平
Do you talk at a fourth grade level
还是你是那种能掌控更高水平谈话的人
or are you someone that can carry higher conversation?
现在 就是你的口音
Now, with your accent,
也许你从德国移民到的美国
maybe you immigrated to the United States from Germany or maybe
或者也许你从印度过巴基斯坦来访
you came over from India or Pakistan,
她都将观察那些 并且她会说
she ’ s going to look at that and she ’ s going to
你知道吗
say, you know what?
我喜欢那种周游各地的人
I like that this guy has traveled around.
她也会注意你的语气
She ’ s also going to look
因为这是你说话的方式 在其背后是你的情绪
at your tone and this is the way that you say things and the
因为当有人拿东西给你时
emotion behind them because when somebody offers you something you can say,
你可以说 不用了 谢谢你
no, thank
或者也可以像这样 不要
you or you can go, no.
感受到了吗
Do you see?
这里有一个 我基本上说的是同一件事
There ’ s a – I said the same thing basically,
但我将它们两以一种非常不同的方式说出来了
but the way I said them very different.
她将会注意所有的这些 来做出评判
She ’ s going to pay attention to all of these to make assumptions and,
对 我知道这些评判
yes, I know assumptions
并不完全是事实 但就是这样的
are not the truth, but this is
她所有能接触到的
all she has to go with and she
并且能够判断的东西
’ s going to do a lot of
大多数都基于你的语言技能
that based off your language skills.
女人接下来会注意到的事情是
The next thing a woman notices is something
她甚至不用眼睛去看 闻
that she can ’ t even see, smell.
所以 大多数男人都知道 对
So most men know, okay,
穿无臭的衣服 因为我可不想被闻起来臭臭的
wear deodorant because I don ’ t want to smell bad, but only 20 %
但是只有20%的男士定期喷香水
of men wear fragrance on a regular basis and
这真丢脸 因为女人
that ’ s a shame because women pick up on
总是香飘飘的
fragrance.
她们比我们对香水更加敏感
They ’ re a lot more sensitive to it
并且她们很乐意喷香水
than we are and it is something that they love.
所以如果你身上带着能够使她记住的
And if you have a fragrance which she
标志性的香味
’ s going to remember you by that becomes your
兄弟 这会给你增添巨大的优势
signature scent, guys, it gives you a hugeadvantage.
所以 接下来女士将会注意到的关于男人事
So, the next thing that a woman notices
是 服装细节风格
about a man are the style details.
这一点和第六点不同
This is different than point six.
第六点我谈及了你大概的整体风格
Point six I talked about your general overall style, how everything fits together.
但在这一点
At this point though,
她将开始关注你的手表啊 手链啊
she ’ s starting to pay attention to your watch, to your bracelet,
戒指啊 还有一些像面料的纹理啊这样的小细节
to your rings, to those little things like the texture of the fabric.
这里皮革将表现出一种非常强烈的阳刚之气
Leather right here gives a very strong masculine feel,
但是也许你已经穿了件毛衣
but maybe you ’ ve got a sweater.
女人们喜欢毛衣毛绒绒的表面
Women love the nap surface of a sweater,
她们大多数都喜欢摸它
they almost want to touch it.
这就要追溯到童年的情绪
This goes back, this is very primal,
这就像我们转了一个圈
it ’ s kind of how we did a circle here, but you
但你一定想通过风格细节来传递出
want to have small style details that instantly send the signal,
这个人会往自己身上投资的信号
oh, this guy invest in himself,
他看起来真的很棒
he actually looks really good.
她们会低头看你的鞋子
They ’ ll look down at your shoes, oh,
噢 他这里穿的是软羔皮制的
he ’ s got a little bit of suede there.
那真的是很好的鞋子
That is a really nice boot.
真好
It ’ s a great thing
因为这里是女人会关注的 因此来作为评价的
because here ’ s the deal is women pay attention to the style to
那些设计 那些细节
all these details because they are judged by them,
即使时常地为我们男人设计的
so they ’ re more in tune to it even
是那种更关于身份地位和权利的
though men are oftentimes style for us is more
它们确实更合拍
about status it ’ s more about power,
你看起来是怎样的你就是怎样的
it is something that they look at this they ’ re like,
哈 这个人
hah, this guy pays attention to the
关注细节
details.
好了 先生们 现在轮到你们了
All right, gentlemen now it’s your turn.
我想收到下方评论区你们的评论
I want to hear from you down in the comments.
你觉得这个视频怎么样?
What do you do think of this video?
我怎样能做的更好?
How could I have made it better?
我有没有遗漏的?
What did I miss?
让我在下方看到 我总是努力变的更好
Let me know down there, I’m always tryingto get better.
我说过我会送出这件皮夹克
And I talked about giving away this leather jacket and,
顺便说一句 我有一些其它的皮衣和软羔皮的夹克
by the way I ’ ve got some other
还有一个十分酷帅的皮包
leather and suede jackets I need to give away
将会送出
along with some pretty cool leather bags.
是这样的 最近呢 我搬进了一间新办公室
Here is the deal is I recently moved
而且我有些衣服从没穿过
into a new office and I ’ ve got this gear.
我喜欢这件皮夹克
I have never worn, I like this leather jacket.
可是它是黑色的
It’s black though.
我平常不太穿黑色
I don’t normally wear black.
琼斯·路易斯在罗冾的日本航空入手
Jose Luis he ’ s over at JL Rocha,
他送了我六件这样的
he sent me six of this.
这件价值650美元
This one is valued at $650.
这件是均码的
It’s a size medium.
我想要它送给我的真爱粉
I would love to send it to some of my super fans.
所以 我怎样才能知道你们是真爱粉呢
So, how do I know if you’re a super fan?
第一
One, I ’
我一直在观察谁会在我们的视频发布后的
ve been watching and seeing who ’ s been commenting on our videos in the first
24小时到48小时里第一时间评论
twenty four to forty eight hours after a videogoes out.
我想要听故事
I want to hear the stories.
我想要看见你们是怎样帮助传递
I want to hear how you ’ re
我们[真男人真风格]里的信息的
helping spread the message that we have here at Real Men
并且这是为了帮助男人
Real Style and that ’ s to arm men with the knowledge,
让他们能外出并且打扮出
so that they can go out and build
一身能获得最好评价的 具有个人风格的行头
a wardrobe that best compliments their individual style,
使你们能使用风格
so that you that you can use style
来得到你们想从生活中得到的东西
to get what they want out of life
来变成那种他们想要变成的那种男人
that they can become the man they know themselves to be.
我谈论这些事 但我希望你们
[0:10:05]I talk about these things, but I want you
会分享我们的软件 更多分享这些视频 传递知识
guys be sharing our app to be out there sharingthese videos passing this information along.
所以 如果你已经分享了有关我们的信息
So, if you ’ ve been sharing our information,
如果你一直都在学习[真男人真风格]的知识
if you have been living the message of Real
在下方留下最棒的评论
Men Real Style, leave me a great comment downbelow.
说出你是怎样向 也许是你的脸书的朋友们分享的
Talk about how you share this maybe with your Facebook friends,
你到底是怎样把我们的
how you have actually pass
内容或者应用软件介绍给你父亲的
our content or our app maybe onto your father,
你是怎样用我们的知识
how you have used our information to become
来变成更好的男人的
a better man.
并且 评论
And, the comments
我真的会去关注的的人
I ’ m really going to pay attention to are the ones that I notice this
会去注意他已经为我的视频评论了 你知道
guy has been commenting on my videos for, you know,
过去的几个月 他一直在最先的
the last few months, he ’ s always
24小时到48小时内出现
there in the first twenty four to forty eighthours.
注意定时提醒
Notice how timing works which
对了 下面有个特殊关注
by the way there is a bell down there so you can get e-mail
这样你可以收到邮件提醒
notifications.
我已经拥有这些衣服很久了
I ’ ve just got all these gears
我想送给你们
I want to send your guys ’ way.
恩看
And so, look
你们现在能为了这些酷酷的衣服做的最后的事情
for some cool stuff and the best thing you can do now believe me if you comment
相信我 是现在在下方评论 你不断的评论 参与互动
now and you stay consistently commenting, engaging,
分享视频 你知道的 那样
sharing being, you know, in that
早期通知小组 兄弟们
early notification squad, guys,
过完这个夏天 我可能 可能将去
over the summer I ’ m probably – will probably going to
用至少25到可能50分钟的时间来送这些赠品
do it at least twenty five to probably fiftygiveaways.
我已经仔细检查过所有的衣物
I ’ ve got to go through all the stuff,
但我知道我已经有至少20件特别大的东西
but I know I ’ ve got at least twenty pretty big
需要去扔掉
things I need to get rid of.
就是这样了 朋友们
So, that’s it guys.
保重
Take care.
感谢你们对我和我们在这
Thank you for supporting me and everything we do here
[真男人真风格]工作的支持
at Real Men Real Style.
我们下个视频再见
And I’ll see you in the next video.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

跟老司机来学学怎样吸引另一半

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

别滋米

审核员

审核员H

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b44YuuSp0ac

相关推荐