ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

慢镜头下玩2英寸迷你枪 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

慢镜头下玩2英寸迷你枪

Firing a 2 inch Gun at 12,500fps - The Slow Mo Guys

– 大家好我是盖夫- 我是丹
– Hello, I’m Gav- I’m Dan.
我们是”缓动先生”
and we’re the Slow Mo Guys.
盖夫 我在部队呆了差不多七年
Gav, I was in the Army for about seven years.
对没错 丹
Yeah, you were Dan.
也就是说我对各种枪都有丰富的经验
which means that I’ve got a lot of experience with firing different types of guns….
在开始超慢速节目之前
and just before we did the super-slow show,
我们刚发射了最粗的枪
we fired possibly the fattest kind there is.
好粗的50口径来福枪
Big 50 Cal rifle.
我们把镜子都打爆了
We shot the mirror right in the face.
对没错
We did.
确是爆了
We did.
而且一发子弹有这么大
and the rounds… were about this big.
没错 我打了好多次头都疼了
Yeah, I got a headache from firing it too many times.
好吧你看过标题了
Well, you clearly read the title.
我们要展示的是另一样东西
You know this video is the complete opposite.
给你偷看一下
Bit of a giveaway.
这是一把微型迷你针式底火枪
This is a tiny… little pinfire gun, uh…
严格意义上说不是火枪
…which technically isn’t a firearm
它不是边缘发火而是针式底火
because it’s not rimfire, it’s pinfire.
上面有个钥匙圈
It’s got a key-ring on it.
哎呀 可以当钥匙扣
Oh, you can have it as a key ring!
-你还可以把它当做挂坠-哇哦
-Yeah, you can wear as a necklace.-Wow.
-所以50口径是12.7毫米 好像是吧-没问题
– So the 50 Cal was 12.7 mil, I think- Okay.
-这个是2毫米-嗯
– and that’s 2 mil.- Yeah.
-差别巨大-这个微小
– Which is a hefty difference.- It’s wee.
看看这里面有20发
Look, there’s like 20 rounds in here.
好像迷你的小灯泡 看这些小灯泡
It’s a tiny little bulb…Look at this little bulb!!!
比大多数子弹都小
Most bullets are bigger than this.
这样子比较两者的尺寸不太恰当
You know what, we’re not doing a very good size comparison.
按照惯例 我们得找一个枚25美分硬币
We don’t have a standard procedure American quarter.
-给你-哟 不错
– There you go.- Oh! Nice one!
乔治·华盛顿
Georgie Wash.
不可思议 我手爱出汗
That’s crazy, isn’t it? I’ve got sweaty hands.
感觉很难弄
So this is gonna be so hard to do.
-溜进去-刚刚好
– Slipped in there.- Slipped right in.
没有保险 我不会扣下去的
No safety, but I’m not gonna cock it yet.
我把它安回去 已经可以发射了
I’m just gonna put it there. That’s ready to fire now.
用别的枪打它 只会把它炸飞
You hit that with anything else, it’ll just blow it away.
哈哈哈 绝对不会
Hahaha, absolutely no.
直接打爆它 你还没看过呢
Just annihilate, you never see it yet.
好吧 你要打中哪里?我猜正中心的A
Alright, what do you think you’re aiming for?I reckon a middle A.
-中间的A-对
– Middle A?- Yeah.
好吧
Okay
我有点紧张因为
I’m a bit nervous because
这么点距离我没失过手
I’ve never missed from this far before.
所以万一失手怎么办
So, what if I miss?
你这样想
Well you think about it,
等比例放大 就很远了
when you scale it up, It’s further
– 就跟25米射击一样远- 对
– It’s like a 25 meters shot. – Yeah.
-好了吗-好了
– Ready?- Umm hum.
射中了
Woo, It’s a hit.
-你中了-我中了
– You got it.- I got it!
-闻起来不错-砸出了坑
– Woo, smells nice.- Oh that makes it dent as well.
A都没打到才C
Not even get A you get a C hit.
你在抱怨我射偏了
Are you complaining about me missing?
你看看
Look at this, right?
看我手指上的汗
Look at the sheen on my fingers.
我得上拉
Yeah, I have to pull this back and then
用我的指甲发射出去后 我的汗手
after like fire this with my nail and my sweaty palms.
几乎抓不住枪
It’s like slipping all over the place.
我能射出去就不错了
It’s a wonder I can even fire the damn thing
我得说这东西还挺厉害的
I must admit, it’s quite powerful
我射的这么低
If I hit it at such a low center of gravity
它还把靶子撞倒了
and it’s still knock the target over

Wow
天呐
Gosh.
你把它弄平了
You flatten it.
弄不平的 那是个球
Not flatten, cuz that’s a ball.
好吧 我们逐帧看 看要不要增加帧率
Okay so let’s go frame by frame.See if it needs to get faster.

Ah
好像射出很多
Seems like it fires a lot of…
弹药
…guns
对呀就那么一小发
Yeah in that tiny little round. It’s like…
在那里 那里 你看见
Oh there, there it is. You can see it
它冲在火花的前面
straight through to the front of all those sparks there.
我看见了
I saw it. It was in the middle
它刚开始在烟雾中间
of the smoke when it came up.
-现在撞上了-看到了
– And now it’s overtaken it- See it.
– 还是直线- 帧率12500张/秒
– Oh wow. So it’s a straight.- At 12 half a thousand fps.
真不寻常
God, that’s mental.
– 真的很快- 不可思议
– It’s really fast.- That is crazy.
这玩意每秒有一英尺的速度
Like a foot per second that thing is.
是那个吗 你好像说是碎片
Is that was. I thought you said it was blurr
要这样打开枪桶
You shall to crack the barrel like this
里头另一端是空弹夹
and then in there, in the end, is our spent round.
这是我们的推杆
So we’ve got to get our push rod here.
塞进去把空弹夹推出来
Shove it in and it should just push out the old round.
出来了 那个是推杆
There we go. That’s the push rod there.
看见没有 沾了很多黑碳
You see, it’s got all like black carbon around it
因为已经发射过了 上面也没有子弹了
because it’s been fired, and it doesn’t have a bullet on it there.
而这些 我们把盖子打开
Whereas these ones, let’s just open our little magazine up.
这些干干净净
These ones are clean
它们的末端有球状子弹
and they have little ball bullets on the end.
就是这里的差别
You can see the difference there.
我真的好想要呀
I really want one now
好像一个吊坠 也像钥匙扣
It’s like a little necklace or like a key ring.
超拉风
That’d be so cool. Yeah.
当有人问你
Someone will be, someone would walks up to you guys,
兄弟你带家伙了吗
Eh ya, mate do you carry?
其实我有持枪许可证
Yeah, I’ve got an open carry license actually.
在这里
There you go.
我们往后挪了一点 这里有几英尺
We’ve moved further back. Coz it’s couple of feet here.
我要把那个草莓苏打红红的泡泡饮料打爆
I gonna try and burst a strawberry soda red sort of fizzy drink can.
我从那边跑过来了
I’ve gone all the way over here
我才不想镜头变得黏黏的
because I don’t want to get sticky on the cameras.
其实从这边射也挺难的
It’s a bit of hard to hit the target from here actually as well.
-是吗-是啊
-Is it?-Yeah.
噗 要命
Oh pooo fuuuu
吓到我了
Oh ho, it scared me.
不可能
No way.
直接喷到我脸上
Got it directly in the face.
我要没带眼镜就滋到我眼睛里去了
Oh man, if I haven’t had these on that’d got me in the eyeball.
子弹穿过去了
It came out the other side.
是吗
Did it?
我可不敢被那东西射到
I’m not getting shot by that thing.
为什么不呢 我在说什么呀
Eh, why no? What do I say…
-从这边进去-你把 E 打穿了
-That’s the entrance there you can see.-You got it right through the hole from the e.
不 我可是对准它的
No that was aiming for obviously.
我从这边看
Yeah I looked over and it was just…
它从两边喷出来
it was spewing out of both sides, it was.
好吧 我看到的是
Alright this is what I saw okay?
我在这里
I was here just like
想开枪加油
oh get, have fire, come on
对准后就发射了
It like after aiming it fired,
我还有点惊讶居然发射了
I was surprised that it fired and then
因为我的眼睛是睁开的
because I had my eyes open.
我看到的都是慢动作
All I saw is this… I saw in slow motion.
我发誓是慢动作 草莓汁就冲我飞过来
I swear, just strawberries coming straight in my face.
我觉得草莓汁都没碰到桌子
I don’t even think it hit the table.
它就
It just went
滋到我眼睛耳朵还有脸上
Czzz…straight into my eyes and my ears and everything.
我就呃呃呃
I was just like urhhhhh
它把我打败了
Actually nailed me.
不可思议
That’s incredible.
我想不到它会穿过去
I was never expect it to go through both sides.
我以为它都进不去
I thought… I was thought it struggled to through one side
就是这样
And this is what I mean right?
-他冲我飞过来-直接飞到你脸上
-It went straight to me-Straight in your face.
真的没碰到桌面
didn’t hit the table.
没碰到桌面直接滋到我脸上
It’s not even hitting the table, it went straight into my face.
真有意思
That is so funny.
完美
Perfect
你喝了果汁是吧
You’ve drank it out of can, not really?
对呀我喝了
Yeah I really am.
等不及开罐子 啊麽麽
Well wait to open the can. Ahh momo
这是唯一一把好笑的枪
I think it’s the only gun that’s actually comical.
它小的可笑
It’s funny how small it is and
还把罐子穿破这样撕裂开
it even made a cheeky little exit there just tore through.
我都没见过这么小的洞
I’ve never seen such a small hole.

Oh
天啊
God
穿过去了
They not jamed?
你以为这是穿出去的地方
So you would assume that this is the exit wound
但是你把它拼起来
But if you push it together, you can
这里其实是打进去的
actually see that that’s where it went in
从这一头出来
and it’s come out of here
呃 飞起来了 整个罐子腾空了
Uhh, just took off, the entire can took off.
子弹从另一侧出来的时候
When the pellet comes out the other side it doesn’t
罐子不是马上就裂开的 有几帧还是只有洞的
split immediately essentially a few frames where it’s just a hole
因为罐子是经过加压的
that’s because this is pressurized so as soon as it
一旦出现洞口 它就爆了
like gets weakened, it just goes boom!
你现在要干什么
What are you about to do?
我要打乐高人仔的脸
Shoot the little… the Lego man in the face.
-这对他来说巨大-跟重型大炮一样
-This to him is gigantic.-It’s like you know an artillery canon.
对跟重型大炮差不多
Yeah it’s like an artillery cannon or something.
-你准备好了吗-好了
-Alright okay you ready?-Yeah.
-哪去了-消失了
-Where’d it go?-It just vanished.
去哪了
Where did it go?
在这里找到他了
Oh here is, I found him.
好像没有
Well that didn’t…
他的胳膊飞了
Oh his arm went…
我把他的胳膊打飞了
I took his arm off
打飞了啊
I took his arm off.
我这样来回慢放
At this speed when I rocket backwards and forwards
你可以看出它的冲击力
you can actually see the momentum travel through
穿过他的身体 这个比例跟正常人一样大
his body like he’s a full-sized human
射到这里
Look, you can see where it’s hit there
把他的胳膊打飞
and it’s like knocked his arm off.
他胳膊居然掉了
He’s got an arm off.
对不起 哥们
I’m sorry pal.
这小子活过了乐高空难
So this bloke has survived a Lego plane crash.
对呀
Yeah.
现在你把他的胳膊打飞了
and now you blew his arm off.
我为他感到难过 你让我觉得好内疚
Feel sorry for him now, you’ve made me feel guilty about it.
也不必这样子吧
There’s no need for that
打到他了
Think I got him.
我觉得我把他帽子打飞了
Think I knock his hat off.
我把帽子打飞了
I shot his hat off.
你把乐高小人的帽子打飞了
You shot the hat off a Lego man.
对呀
Yeah.
我觉得它打到帽子的正面
I think it hit the front of his hat.
他红帽子上应该有个坑
It should get dent in his red hat.
这绝对是个爆头
That’s a absolutely head shot there.
帽子保护了他
It protected him.
耳机还在帽子上
His earphones are still on as well.
他的耳罩跟帽子救了他
His muff and his hat protected him.
他飞起来好傻啊
Look how silly he went.
帽子真的保护了他 我找到了这个帽子
It actually saved his head. So found this hat.
上面有个大坑
It’s got a huge dent in it
在额头正中间
right in the forehead middle part.
等比放大这帽子飞了一英里
To scale that’s probably about a mile this hat flew.
现在是枪决
This is an execution
啵嘤
Timbling.
啊打到我的手指了
Ahhh, hit my finger.
这太小了
Because this is so small
得拿出我的微距摄像头
I want to get a shot on a macro lens.
这是佳能的微距摄像头
This is a Canon macro lens
这是PL接口 所以我们要
and this is PL mount so we have to do a little bit of
给摄像机做换心手术
open-heart surgery on the Phantom here.
我先把这个摄像头拿下来
First I should take this lens off.
往下倾一点可以降低
You tilt it down a little bit sort of lessens
东西掉到感应器的几率
the chance that anything will fall onto the sensor.
佳能接口装上去
Canon mount.
夹个铁圈进去
Oh, stick a shim in there.
你每个螺丝都拧一点慢慢拧紧
I like how you are individually tightening the screws a little bit.
因为这是个圆
But it’s a circle you can’t get away
不能把一个直接拧死
with just tightening one at a time.
对呀你把一个拧死了
Yeah if you put one all the way in
这个就拧不进去了
then there’s no way this one would go.
现在 这台摄相机可以装佳能摄像头了
So now, this Phantom fits Canon lenses.
你看一下镜头末端 多奇怪啊
Do have look at the end of that that weird
真小
Tiny.
走吧
Let’s go.
我爱你
I like you.
我们要用螺丝钳固定
We’re gonna use the clamp just to make sure
因为微距摄像头
that because the macro is such a fine little
高精度拍摄距离很小 我的手指头还这么胖
focus and I’ve got such fat fingers
我一开枪 它就左右摇摆几毫米
Anytime I fire it it inevitably moves millimeters left and right.
因为是微距
but because we’re macro that means
这样的话整个画面都糊了
that that’s a whole world out of focus.
所以得用钳子夹住
So we’re gon na have to use a clamp here
让它固定不动 我只要“卟”开枪就行了
to make sure it just doesn’t move and I’ll just boo fire it.
好的
Alright.
天呐 看起来巨大
Oh my word makes it look huge.
你过来看看 它又大又沉的样子
Look at this, it looks so big and heavy. It’s like
它好像重型机械
It looks like a huge piece of machinery isn’t it?
三脚架腿只是陷到草里去 镜头就失焦了
Just the fact the leg sink into the grass was throwing the whole thing off focus.
我想撑住它
So it’s meant to hold it
我看见你用大拇指靠住这个
I saw you really bracing your thumb against this
我这样子
I was doing this. I was like I was controlling the whole thing by
用手指撑住桌面控制摄像头
extending my finger against the table.
挺聪明的
Yeah it’s clever.
现在微距镜头拍子弹出管的样子
So this will be a macro shot right of the barrel
对不起
Sorry.
太快了什么都看不见
It’s so quick you don’t see anything.
看不见
You don’t see anything.
微距摄像头里比较一下大小
Just for size comparison in that macro shot
我想看一下硬币跟枪管差多少
I want to see what the coin looks like next to the barrel.
去吧
Go for it.
啊哈哈 疯了吧
Ahaha, that’s mental.
优秀的视觉对比
A good visual comparison there.
真炫 想法不错
That is really cool. Nice idea.
我很喜欢瞄准器失焦
I like how the foresight is out of focus
枪管侧边又对焦的感觉
but the side of the barrel isn’t.
应该有一毫米吧
That must be like a millimeter?
一枚25美分硬币的厚度
Yeah a quarter is fatter than the distance between
比瞄准器和枪管边缘之间的距离还宽
the foresight and the edge of the barrel,
应该就一毫米
which is like about a millimeter probably
所以差一毫米就失焦了
So 1 mil out and you’ve completely lost focus.
很奇怪吧 我这么喜欢玩这把小枪
Is it weird that I had as much fun firing this little thing
它跟50口径的枪是不一样的好玩
as I did the 50 Cal just in a different way?
-我喜欢这个-你当然喜欢这个
-I prefer this because…-Well of course you do.
不会震得头疼
…doesn’t rattle on my head.
凭良心玩这个我也不会头疼
To be fair I don’t have a headache after firing this.
这真的小小有意思
That’s really little … really fun.
我应该会在微距摄像中把声音
I might though on the macro shots take all the sounds
换成50口径的枪声
from the 50 Cal and put it on
不过我超喜欢
I liked that though,
我很享受做视频的感觉
just enjoyed the whole of making that video,
有趣好玩 不简单
just nice and fun, wasn’t easy.
但微距摄像机就不好玩了
Except for the macro, that was a nightmare.
非常有力量
Surprisingly powerful though.
得小心点
Have to be careful with these things.
它们不是用来玩的
They’re not to be messed around with really.
– 我们看过它是怎么打穿易拉罐的- 的确如此
– Well I mean we saw what it did to the can. It has…- Exactly. Exactly yeah.
所以不要用来打自己眼睛或者皮肤
So you wouldn’t want that in your eye or your any skin?
不要 所以就拿到一边
No, so just point it away
用的时候要戴护目镜之类的东西
at all times you’re wearing that safety googles like and stuff.
我没有走火今天
So my trigger discipline was solid today
希望你喜欢这个视频
Hopefully you enjoyed that video.
欢迎到 Instagram 关注我们
Feel free to follow us on Instagram
订阅我们的油管频道
Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
就是这个频道
That’s this one.
我们还有一个小号
We’ve also got the other one
关于幕后花絮之类的《缓动先生2》
behind the scenes and all that Slow Mo guys 2
你可以关注一下小号
You can bunk that a sub as well if you want.
还是我俩
It’s just more us
蛮悲催 还是
tragically, just…
我们两个小伙子
just more of us blokes.
下集见
We’ll see you in the next video

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

用慢镜头观看2英寸的小枪有多大威力

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

刘倩Rachel

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3PHD__2wsE

相关推荐