未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

寻找人生目标

Find Your Life Purpose | Brian Tracy

开始从不嫌早晚
It’s never too late or too early to start.
但最好从现在开始
But the best time to start is now.
布莱恩·崔西 成功频道
Brian TracySuccess Channel
大家好 我是布莱恩·崔西
Hello, I’m Brian Tracy.
今天我想通过真实的故事
And today I want to give you some inspiration
给你们一些找寻目标的灵感
on finding your purpose by telling you a true story.
某天 我收到了一封鼓舞人心的信
One day, I received an inspiring letter
它来自一位有抱负的14岁瑞士女孩
from an ambitious 14-year-old girl from Switzerland.
娜桑出生于中产阶级家庭
Nissan grew up middle class,
她还是个孩子的时候 就决定学习体操
and decided to pursue gymnastics as a child,
但她没有通过体操准入考试
but did not pass the test required to study at the gymnasium.
11岁那年 她遇见了一个富人的女儿
At 11, she met a wealthy daughter
女孩的父亲是吉尔吉斯斯坦的独立商人
of an independent businessman from Kyrgyzstan,
这个女孩沉浸在与商业和创业相关的书中
who had her nose buried in books about business and entrepreneurship.
在那之后
From then on,
娜桑扭转目标 努力学习 使自己成为女商人
Nissan’s new role was to do an apprenticeship as a businesswoman.
她很快发现自己也沉浸在商业与创业书中
She soon found herself also buried in business and entrepreneur books,
她阅读的书中也有我的
including a few of mine.
带着勤奋与决心
With diligence and determination,
她在一家大型金融咨询公司
she managed to work her way to an apprenticeship
努力地锻炼自己
at a major financial consulting company
她也会与同学去圣地亚哥旅行
as well as a trip to San Diego with her class.
在她去圣地亚哥的一个月前
A month before her trip to San Diego,
我打开了她那封诚挚的信件
I opened a heartfelt letter from her,
她在其中讲述了她的故事
where she told me her story
以及她是如何发现我的书的
and how she found my book
没有理由
no excuses
就是在刚刚好时候
at the right time
然后她说她想在来圣地亚哥时
and then she would love to meet with me
和我见一面
when she came to San Diego.
三个星期后 我很荣幸地与马齐克见面了
Three weeks later, I had the honor of meeting with Mazique.
能见到如此年轻聪明 为未来奋斗
It was so wonderful to see such a bright young individual
对自己目标负责的女孩 我很开心
taking action toward her future and taking charge of her goals.
当然 她问了我一连串的问题
Well, she asked me a series of questions
我的回答总是相同
and my answers are always the same——
在生命里的每个阶段都要明确你的目标
is be very clear about your goals in each stage of your life
把它们记录下来
and write them down
并做好规划以实现它们
and make plans to achieve them.
我给她的建议是继续学习进步
The advice I gave her is to continually learn and grow
在她的舞台和领域里变得更好
and become better in her shows and field.
活到老 学到老
Every day should be a learning day.
我们也谈到了她的未来规划
And we also talked about her future plans
例如 未来3到5年 你计划做些什么
and what you do there is you project forward three to five years
如果未来3到5年你的生活是完美的
and ask if your life is perfect in three to five years.
它会是什么样的
What would it look like
它与现在会有什么不同
and how would it be different from today
特别是你现在要迈出的第一步是什么
and especially what steps would you take immediately,
你现在要采取什么行动
what action would you take at this moment
来创造一个完美的未来
to create your perfect future?
所以你们要像马齐克那样 注重持续发展
So you should take after Mazique and invest in your continuous growth
成长为你们理想的模样
to blossom into the person you want to be.
你们可以在人生旅途中
Some of the most important questions that
问自己这些重要的问题
you can ever ask yourself on your journey through life are:
我为什么是现在这样?
Why am I here?
我究竟想要什么?
What do I really really want in life?
我要到达什么目标?
Where am I going and
如果我实现了所有目标 又会是什么样子?
if I achieve all my goals, what would it look like?
最大的悲剧是大多数人碌碌一生
The great tragedy is that most people go through life and
却一事无成地离开
die with their music still in them.
他们要应对各种压力与事件
They react and respond to pressures and events
应对父母与老板
to parents and bosses
应对账单与责任
to bills and responsibilities
没有时间坐下来
and never take the time to sit down
好好思考他们自己到底想要什么
and think about what it is they really want for themselves.
你诞生于这世上
You were put on this earth
是为了去做那些美好的事情
to do something wonderful with your life.
你的任务是找到生命中的精彩
Your job is to find out what that wonderful thing is
然后投入全身心来把它做得极致完美
and then to throw your whole heart into doing it extremely well.
你的生活可以只有一个单纯的目标
Your life may have a single purpose,
就像是加尔各答的特蕾莎修女
like that of mother Teresa of Calcutta
也可以有多元有序的目标
or your life may have multiple sequential purposes.
循序渐进
One after the other,
你会慢慢变成一个更好的人 和马齐克一样
as you evolve into a higher person, like Mazique.
寻找你应该去做的最有价值的事情
It’s never too early to find out
越早越好
what that wonderful thing is that you are meant to do.
只有当你找到它时
Only when you find it,
你才会真正开心
you will be truly happy,
真正成功 真正满意
completely successful and totally fulfilled.
如果你喜欢本期视频
If you enjoy this video
并觉得它在指导你积极生活上有意义的话
and feel that it was valuable in teaching you about living life with passion,
可以把它分享给你的亲朋好友
share it with your friends or anyone else
他们也可能从中获益
who might benefit from this information.
在本期视频结束之前
Before we wrap up,
我想留给你一种观念
I’d like to leave you with a thought
你们可以和朋友与粉丝分享
to share with your friends and followers.
“开始从不嫌早晚
“It’s never too late or too early to start.
现在就是开始的最好时机”
But the best time to start is now.”
现在我想听听你们的想法
Now I’d love to hear from you,
我今天的问题是这个
so my question today is this:
你真正想从事的职业是什么?
What do you think your true calling in life is?
欢迎你们在下方留言
Leave a comment below
我会去看你们的留言哦
and I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
感谢您的观看
Thanks for watching
记住 如果你想改变你的未来
and remember if you want to change your future,
那就行动起来吧
take action
现在就行动起来
and take action now.
如果你喜欢本期视频
If you enjoy this video
并觉得它在指导你积极生活上有意义的话
and feel it was valuable in teaching you about living life with passion,
欢迎订阅我的频道
subscribe to my channel,
并给这个视频点赞
like this video
你还可以与朋友分享这个视频
and share this video with your friends
点击屏幕下方按钮可获得免费礼物
and click the button on the screen for a free gift.
再次感谢您的观看
Thanks again for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

尽快找到你的人生目标,获得一个完美的未来!

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

素履以往

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOwjQqfE_6A

相关推荐