ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

碧昂斯:点亮你的天赋技能 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

碧昂斯:点亮你的天赋技能

"FIND the WORK You Were BORN to DO!" - Beyonce (@Beyonce) - #Entspresso

早上好 这里是Believe Nation
– Good morning, Believe Nation.
我是伊万
It’s Evan.
我的一大标签是信任
My one word is believe
我信任人们 甚于他们信任自己
and I believe in people more than they believe in themselves
我真诚地希望 如果你也能看到
and my sincere hope is that if you see in yourself
我眼中的你 你就能改变世界
what I see in you, you’ll be able to change the planet.
为了在人生旅途中助你一臂之力
So to help you on your journey,
今天的主题是 人人都是明星
today’s message is we are all stars.
接下来是碧昂丝时间
Over to you, Beyonce.
[公鸡啼鸣声]
(rooster crowing)
#我每天清晨醒来#
♫ I wake up every mornin’
#Entspresso让我继续前行#
♫ Entspresso keep me goin’
#我每天清晨醒来#
♫ I wake up every mornin’
我认为明星绝对是天生的
– I think a star is born a star, absolutely.
我认为 我了解自己 我天生就是做这个的
I think, I know me, I was born to do what I do.
这太自然不过了
It’s just too natural.
有些事情 不用教我就知道
There’s certain things that I know, no one taught me.
没有人可以教你
No one can teach you.
那是你的天性
It’s just you are.
我也觉得 人人都是明星 每个人都有那种特质
And I feel like we all are stars, we all have that.
我们只需搞清楚 这种特质是什么
We just have to figure out what that thing is
我们在人生中应该做的是什么
that we’re supposed to be doing in life.
并且 我非常清楚 正因为
And I know that for me to know exactly
我很年轻时 就已知道自己生来是要做什么的
what I was born to do at such a young age
所以我才能达到今天的成就
is why I’ve been able to do what I do,
我也时刻在努力
as well as I do it,
因为 我当歌手已经很长时间了
because I’ve been doing it for a really long time
一直以来 我都在做对的事情
and I’m doing the right thing.
因此我十分幸运
So I’m very lucky.
我相信每个人都身藏碧昂丝般的才能
– So I believe that everybody has Beyonce,
或者说 我愿意称其为
or what I like to call Michael Jordan level talent,
迈克尔·乔丹般的才能
at something.
你在某方面一定有碧昂丝般的天分
You have Beyonce level talent at something.
你可能只是还没有发现
You just may not have discovered it yet
或者你已经意识到自己的天赋
and if you have discovered it,
只是还不够熟练
you may not be good enough at it yet
那你就需要练习
and you need to practice
来提升你的技能 并运用到工作中
and hone in your skills and put in the work.
我真的想要鼓励你
And what I would really encourage you to do
去看看现在你所做的工作
is look at the work that you’re working at right now,
它会让你快乐吗?
does it make you happy?
你对现在的工作满意吗?
Are you fulfilled in the work that you’re doing?
你不快乐 或许是因为没看到好的结果
You may not be happy with the results.
你不快乐 或许是因为 你是一个完美主义者
You may not be happy because you’re a perfectionist
你知道你总能做得更好
and because you know you can always be better.
你不快乐 或许是因为你没有
You may not be happy because you’re not earning the income
赚到理想的收入
that you want to be earning yet.
你不快乐 或许还是因为 你还没从人们那里
You may not be happy because you’re not getting the awards
得到嘉奖与赞许
or the accolades from people yet.
但你对实际的工作满意吗?
But are you happy with the actual work?
你对取得的进步满意吗?
Are you happy with the progress?
因为在任何事的开头 你都会做得很糟糕
Because at the start of anything, you’re going to suck.
知道吗?我刚开始做YouTube频道的时候
You know, the start of me making my YouTube channel,
就搞砸了
I sucked.
我享受做视频的乐趣
I enjoyed making the videos.
我享受这个过程
I enjoyed the process.
我喜欢站在摄像机前
I enjoyed getting in front of the camera
跟你们说话的感觉
and talking to you guys.
但我搞砸了 我的演说技巧很糟 我的编辑水平很糟
But I sucked, my delivery sucked, my editing sucked.
我的SEO 我的标题 等等这些都烂透了
You know, my SCO and titles, all of that sucked.
没有评论
I had no comments.
在外人看来 是这样的情形
From an external perspective, you’re like,
没有评论 没有浏览量 没有奖励 涨粉极少
no comments, no views, no awards, very minimal growth.
但做这些时 我很开心
But I was happy doing what I was doing
我也想做得更出色
and I wanted to get better at it.
对于我来说 那就是关键
And so, for me, that’s the key.
因为如果你深深地热爱它 你可以很快地
Because you can quickly surpass people
在任何领域超过那些
who have years of experience in any field
有着多年经验的人们
if you are deeply passionate about it.
对工作有热情 激情与乐趣
The person who has the passion, the excitement,
并享受过程的人
and the enjoyment for the work, enjoyment for the process,
会迅速打败有着多年经验
will quickly destroy the person
却不是真正
who doesn’t really have the enjoyment
乐在其中的人
but has the years of experience.
你真的可以迅速学会任何事情
You can learn anything really quickly.
想想你最近学会的事情
Think about anything that you’ve learned recently.
如果你能找到其内在的乐趣
You could pick it up super fast
那么对你来说 它就不仅是工作了 你可以非常快地学会它的
if you’re motivated to do it, if it doesn’t feel like work.
你可以学会任何东西 不论是一门语言
You can learn anything, whether it’s a language,
一种技能 还是推销自己的方法
whether it’s a skill, whether it’s how to market yourself.
如果你想学习YouTube上的推广
If you wanted to learn YouTube marketing,
如果你想要理解YouTube的算法
if you wanted to understand the YouTube algorithm,
你真的可以迅速掌握
you could pick that up really quickly.
你要知道 在一天内 仅仅通过调查
You know, within a day, you could know more
你可以了解超过99%的
than 99% of the YouTubers out there,
YouTube浏览者的心声
just by doing research.
这样 我就不用做那么多无用功
And so, I wouldn’t get so caught up
来达到经验丰富的水平
in a lot of industries about, you know,
如果你深深热爱这件事
the experience level, ’cause you can get there faster
就能更迅速地达到那个水平
if you have that deep, dedicated passion to it.
但是问题在于 你喜欢你的工作吗?
But that’s the thing, are you happy with the work?
有时候 二者很难区分
And sometimes that’s hard to separate.
有时 你能从一件事中得到快乐
Sometimes it’s hard to see something that you are excited by
你对这件事情有独钟 但是却很难看到成果
and you love doing and you’re not seeing the results,
你只是不断做下去
and you just keep on doing it.
比如我 做5000个视频 坚持做有内涵的东西
For me, to make 5,000 videos, to keep on making the content,
即便暂时没有结果
even though you’re not seeing the results.
因此 我从自己做过的所有视频中
And that’s why the single most important lesson
从调查过的所有人中
that comes from all of these videos,
得到的一个重要经验
all of these people that I’ve researched,
就是 追寻你所爱 做那些能把你燃起来的事
is to follow your passion, the thing that you’re excited by.
否则的话 你就会轻易放弃
Because if you don’t, you’re going to quit.
放弃的原因有很多 比如工作太难做
You’re going to quit ’cause it’s too hard,
竞争太激烈
’cause there’s lots of competition,
做的人太多
there’s lots of people doing it.
要突破重重障碍实在太困难
It’s just too hard to break through
在很多行业都是这样
in a lot of these industries
除非你对自己做的事抱有极大的热忱
unless you are super passionate with what you’re doing.
你肯定对某件事有像碧昂丝那样的天赋
And so you have Beyonce level talent at something.
可能你已经发现了
Maybe you’ve discovered it and if you have,
这时 你只需要不断努力
then you just need to continue to work at it,
即使暂时没有结果
even if you aren’t seeing the results,
也要每天坚持不懈
to work at it every day, work at it.
不要再明日复明日
Stop putting it off ’til tomorrow.
不要再放弃 不要再三天打鱼
Stop quitting, stop starting and stopping,
两天晒网
starting and stopping.
每天进步一点点
Every day you have to work on it to get better,
因为 碧昂丝虽然有天资 她也必须努力
because Beyonce had the talent but she put in the work.
对不对
Right?
那就是你要做的
That’s what you need to do.
假如 碧昂丝从未发现她的唱歌天赋 会怎么样?
What if Beyonce had never discovered her singing, though?
假如 碧昂丝从未发现她的绚丽舞姿 会怎么样?
What if Beyonce had never discovered her dancing?
她会在好市多 星巴克 或麦当劳
She would be, you know, working at some job at Costco,
或者其他什么地方工作
or Starbucks, or McDonald’s, or some job
这些都远不及她现在明星的身份
that was not to her level of stardom.
那是大多数人的选择
That’s what most people do.
很多人都找了平凡的工作 或者做了点小生意
Most people are in a job, or even starting a business,
但是 他们的潜力没被激发出来
that is below their capabilities,
你本可以是某个领域的佼佼者
where you could be a star at something
而现实是你的成就
and instead you’re playing way, way, way below
远远没能配得上你的能力
what you’re capable of doing.
话说回来 如果她从未发现
And so if she had never discovered
自己热爱唱歌跳舞
her singing or her dancing,
她的处境会变得多差呢?
how much worse off would she be?
我们所有人的处境又会变得多差呢?
But how much worse off would we all be?
是的 她的歌舞
Right, like her music, her dancing
是给我们所有人的礼物
has been a gift to all of us.
你们有多少人 曾被碧昂丝的歌鼓舞过
How many of you have been inspired by a Beyonce song
感动过?当你陷入困境的时候
that moved you, that was there for you
她的歌总会给你温暖
when you needed tough times,
也总会鼓励你行动 去做些大事
or that motivated you to go off and do something great.
我的播放列表里有许多她的歌
I have a couple of her songs on my playlist
我都非常喜欢
that I love when they come on.
因此 你是在让你自己受损
And so, you’re doing a disservice to yourself
让你的社区 甚至整个世界受损
and to your community and to the world at whole,
如果你没有坚持心之所向
if you are not going in on the things
如果你没有星耀人生舞台
that you could be a star at
如果你甘心过不得志的生活
and you’re living a smaller life than you should be.
所以 今天的问题就是
So the question of the day today is
你是哪个领域的明星 成长中的明星
what are you a star in or a developing star in,
或是有潜质成为的明星?
you could be a star in?
在下方评论区留言
Leave it down in the comments below.
我很好奇 在Believe Nation
I’m curious to see what natural talents
我们会有什么样的天才呢
we have in Believe Nation.
另外 如果你在本视频播出后
And also, if you are leaving a comment
前几个小时内评论
within the first couple hours of this video going live,
你就有机会赢得两个每日奖品之一
you have a chance to win one of two daily prizes.
我还想给赵一句隔空喊话
I also want to give a quick shout out to Chao.
谢谢你买我的书
Thank you so much for picking up a copy of my book,
Your One Word
Your One Word.
真的真的很感激你的支持
I really, really appreciate the support
希望你喜欢这本书
and I hope you’re enjoying the read.
再次感谢各位观众 谢谢收看本节目
Thank you guys, again, for watching.
我相信你们
I believe in you.
希望你们一直相信自己
I hope you continue to believe in yourself
不管你的世界是怎样的风景
and whatever your one word is.
爱你们
Much love and I’ll see you again tomorrow morning
明早的Entspresso见!
for another shot of Entspresso.
#我每天清晨起床#
♫ I wake up every mornin’
#Entspresso让我继续前行#
♫ Entspresso keep me goin’
我上七年级的时候
– When I was in the seventh grade,
我好朋友搬到了俄勒冈州
my buddy moved away to Oregon.
有一次 我到波特兰
There was a week where I went up
去找他玩了一周
to go visit him in Portland.
我自己坐飞机到他家里
I flew up there by myself, go to his house,
结果他们跟我说
and the whole thing was is,
“嘿 他要去上学
“Hey, he’s going to be in school
我朋友那一周有好几天都要去学校
“on some of these days this week.
你可以跟他去学校
“So you can shadow him to school
也可以先出去玩 等他放学再来”
“or you can hang out until he gets out of school.”
我跟他去上了一天学 然后就说
I shadowed him one day and I was like,
“感觉怪怪的 我还是在你家等吧”
“This is weird, I’m going to stay at your house and wait.”
他的房间有四样东西
But in his room, there were four things
特别重要
that were very important,
一份Stiff Little Fingers乐谱
A Stiff Little Fingers record,
一份All的乐谱 一份Dinosaur Junior的乐谱
there was a All record, a Dinosaur Junior record,
还有一把电吉他
and there was an electric guitar.
所以我都干了啥呢?我拿起吉他
So what I did was, I would play those three albums on vinyl
弹那三首曲子
and I would go over and pick up this guitar
这样 我一整天都玩得很开心
to keep myself entertained throughout the day
就这样过了三四天 他去上学
for those three or four days that he would be at school
然后放学回家
until he would come back.
晚上我们就去溜冰或找其他乐子
And we’d skate at night and do whatever.
那次经历改变了我的一生
That changed my life you know.
改变了我的一生
Changed my life.
在我听到摇滚乐 并拿起吉他的那一刻
The hearing punk rock music and picking up the guitar,
仿佛听到了命运的“咔哒”声
something clicked where it’s almost like
就好像地上排列着一长串汽油桶
there’s a bunch of gasoline on the ground
有人掸下了一点烟灰 汽油桶就瞬间被引爆
and someone flicks a cigarette, it just ignites.
这就像一个化学反应
You know, it’s just, it was a chemical reaction
只需轻轻开启开关
that just flipped on a switch
什么都别想抢走我手中的吉他
that nothing could take that guitar out of my hand
从那一刻起
from that point forward.
好吧 我要给年轻人的建议 哥们儿
– Well my message to the youth, pretty much, man,
就是 去追寻你的梦想
is just to follow your dreams.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
我觉得 很多人都被生活束缚了
I think a lot of people get caught up
被生活琐事耽搁了
and get sidetracked by what’s happening around them
即使那些事看起来很酷
and what’s cool.
人们总是忽视自己的天赋
People always ignore they gift,
却没意识到 他们的天赋
not realizing that gift is what’s going to
是摆脱贫困的关键
take you out of your poverty,
是改变现状的关键
take you out of your situation.
你的天赋 是上帝给予你最好的礼物
That gift is the ultimate element that God provided
它可以救你于水火之中
for you to get you out of any situation,
也可以带你到达目标
or to take you to what’s destined for you.
有的人在某件事上天赋异禀
You know, some people are just great at certain things
但是 由于音乐 走秀或电影的流行
but because music, or modeling, or a film is cool,
他们就把天赋日渐荒废
they alienate what their gifts are
反而去盲目干一些
just be a part of something that is presumed to be
流行的事情
or persuaded to be cool.
所以我觉得
So I always felt like, you know, my method
我的方式和建议就是 跟随你的天赋就好了
and message always has been to just follow the gift
重点培养有天赋的方面
that you have, put a lot of emphasizing it,
专心做你最擅长的事情
concentrate on what you feel that you’re great in,
因为 即使你陷入无法想象的困境
because what you’re great in is always what pulls you out
你最擅长的事 也往往会是你的救命稻草
of the worst situations that you could ever imagine
能让你过上更好的生活
and put you in a better situation life than you’re in today.
你的天赋可以是任何事
– Your gift can be anything.
不能把它简单理解为 运动
You can’t look at it as simply running,
唱歌 跳舞 等这些东西
jumping, singing, and dancing.
听我说一句
But I tell you one thing,
你的天赋 就是你用最少的努力
your gift is the thing that you do the absolute best
做得最好的事情
with the least amount of effort.
对于我 这件事就是喜剧表演
For me, it was comedy.
所以 一旦发现了天赋 就一定要开始努力
So once you identify, then that’s the beginning of it.
然而 你还是有许多要做的
But there’s a lot of work to do,
即便 你已经发现了自己的天赋
even after you identify your gift.
懂吗 你可以相信自己有天赋
You know, you can believe you’re something all you want,
但是 如果你只是坐着不动 从不付出努力
but if you don’t work towards it, you’re just sitting there.
一切都将沦为痴人说梦
It’s going to be empty.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

找不到人生目标?整日心慌慌?别担心,碧昂斯教你如何走出困境,登上人生巅峰!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

凌辰

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vXeTkUyIjM

相关推荐