未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

《辐射4》动画恶搞

FELLOUT 4 (Fallout 4 Cartoon Parody)

似乎没有其他人生还了……
No one seems alive anymore…
尽管有一点奇怪
Kinda strange though…
从电脑终端上看有个人的信息丢失了
According to this terminal there seems to be a subject missing.
好吧 我没理由再呆在这儿了 是时候离开了
Well, there’s no reason for me to stay here any longer, time to get going.
伙计们 我发现了啤酒!
Guys, I found the beers!
伙计们?
Guys?
伙计们……
Guys…
天呐!看看那些树……
Oh my god! Look at those trees…
啊……我恨冬天!永远是最差劲的季节……
A… I hate winter! Worst season ever…
尽管比平时有一点热
It’s a little hotter than usual though!
啊?
Hm?
哦?这……有点……棒!
Oh? Oh that’s a… kinda… nice!
哦 别呀!!!叹气声
Oh, come on!!! *sighs*
技术一点没进步……
Technology never changes…
哦 等等!酷诶!虚拟现实!
Oh wait! Cool! Virtual reality!
大口喘气声 啊……我感觉好些了!
*breaths heavily* Ah… I feel better already!
红色……火箭?
Red… Rocket?
嗯……我很好奇他们为什么给它起这个名字……
Hm… I wonder why they called it like that…
咦!!!真糟糕!!!
EEEW!!! GROSS!!!
哇!那是个杂物工!
Wow! That’s a handyman!
这……
What the…
来吧 伙计……出来!不要害羞!
Come on, pal… Come out! Don’t be shy!
后退!!! *刀片旋转声*
BACK OFF!!! *blade wirring*
天呐!对……对不起!我无意要吓你……
Oh god! S-sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you…
抱歉 先生……我觉得我的电路有点……不正常……
I am so sorry, sir… I think my circuits are a little bit… overactive…
杂物工为您服务!
Handyman at your service!
这里发生了什么?我感到这里有些不对劲……
What happened here? I feel like something is out-of-place…
嗯 先生 根据我的扫描 你已经被休眠了……210年
Well, sir, according to my scanners, you have been frozen for… 210 years.
什么?!210年?
WHAT?! 210 years?!
哦 该死
Oh, this sucks…
我懂 这很难接受 先生……有什么重要的事情你想知道吗?
I know, it must be rough, sir… Is there anything important you want to know?
有!半条命3最终出版了吗?
Yes! Is Half-Life 3 finally out?
没问题!让我用我先进的设备快速搜索一下
Brilliant! Let me do a quick search with my advanced hardware.
嗯 等等 *叹气声* 算了……
Oh wait, *sighs* nevermind…
让我想想……人们还在听回响贝斯乐吗?
Let’s see… Do people still listen to that dubstep music?
先生 我想我不知道“回响贝斯”是什么
Sir, I don’t think I’m aware of what a “dubstep” is.
听! *回响贝斯音乐声*
This! *dubstep music*
嗯 过去的人真的听过枪声吗?
Hm, did people in the past really listened to gun sounds?
枪声?
Gun sounds?
*激光射击*
*shoots laser*
我猜?
I guess?
好的 我知道现在问这个问题很蠢 但是斯坦·李还活着吗?
Ok now, it’s stupid I know, but… Is Stan Lee still around?
当然!他就在那儿!
Off course! He’s right there!
天呐……
Oh my god…
好了 先生 欢迎来到废土
Well, sir, welcome to the Wastelands.
这就是你新的现实 所以让我给你一些基础的生存技巧让你快速适应!
This is your new reality now, so let me get you up to speed with some basic survival tips!
好的 我猜我会洗耳恭听的!
All right, I guess I’m all ears!
核战争之后 辐射弥漫着这个国家……
After the nuclear war, the radiations have spread all over the country…
并且这里的环境被彻底的改变了……
and the environment has changed radically…
等一下!我觉得你有点夸大其辞……
Wait a minute! I think you are a little exaggerating now…
每样东西在我看来都很正常!
Everything looks kinda normal to me!
好吧……是大部分……*叹气声*
Well… For the most part… *sighs*
哦 相信我 先生 在焦土你看到的表象都不是真的
Ow, trust me, sir, your eyes can deceive you in the wastelands.
看见没?这是一辆车……有一点生锈 嗯 但是还可以使用的!
See? This is a car… A little rusty, yeah, but still a good car!
那是一个路灯……
This is a lamppost…
先生……
Sir…
看着这个绿墙 看到没?总能发现自然的颜色!
And look at this green wall, see? Nature always finds a way!
我要死啦……
This is me dying…
如你所见 先生 废土是个危险的地方
As you can see, sir, the wastelands are a dangerous place.
如果你想保证安全的话你将需要一个武器
You will need a weapon if you want to stay safe.
但是武器相当缺乏
Guns are pretty scarce though…
所以你需要一个工作台去自己制作一个武器
so you will have to craft a weapon yourself by using one of these workbenches.
酷 我可以做到的!
Cool, I can do that!
那很好 先生!
Very well, sir!
试试搜索附近找到所需物品 准备好后返回这里
Try searching around for some useful items and come back here when you are ready.
我一会就回来!
I’ll be right back!
三小时后
好了!我找到了一个树枝 一卷胶带 和一些螺丝
There we go! I found a stick, duct tape and some screws.
先生 我认为你不明白你不能用这些普通的材料来制造武器
Sir, I don’t think you understand that you’ll not be able to craft a weapon with such common items.
好吧……我试试吧!
Well… I’ll give it a try anyway!
啊哈!这太令人惊叹了!
Ah-ha! This is awesome!
该死!!!啊!
HOLY SHIT!!! Uhm!
那真令人惊叹 先生
That’s really impressive, sir!
耶……尽管看起来不稳定!
Yeah… Looks kinda unstable though!
天呐!入侵者!
Oh god! RAIDERS!
快点!使用锁定目标辅助系统!
QUICK! Use VATS!
什么是锁定目标辅助系统?
What’s VATS?!
按下按键行 没时间了!
JUST PRESS THE BUTTON, THERE’S NO TIME!
太棒了 杜德!我为了找到这个胶带翻遍了整个废土!
Wow, dude! I was looking for this duct tape all over the wastelands!
你可以拿走它 我要带走这个螺丝
You can keep that, I’m gonna take this fine screws…
今天没有心情杀戮吗?
Not in the mood for killing today?
纳赫 你知道的……我最近在修行 所以……
Nah, you know… I’ve been doing some yoga lately so…
哦 伙计……那是我们最后的弹药了……
Oh boy… There goes our only ammunition we had…
真的很抱歉 但我真的不能再降价了
I’m really sorry, but I can’t make a lower price!
这是非常稀有的商品!
This a very rare item!
哦 真的吗?哼!我猜我直接把它拿走就行了!
Oh, really? Ha! Well I guess I’m just gonna take it then!
谢谢你 老头!
Thank you, old man!
是 是 好像我就是个垃圾!得了吧 游戏中甚至没有一个因果系统!
Yeah, right, like I actually give a crap! Come on, there’s not even a karma system in the game!
嘿 远处飞来的是什么东西?
Hey, what’s that thing in the distance?
因此 这个人可以选择救去整个城市 接着你猜发生了什么?
And so, this guy has a option to save the entire city, and guess what he did?
他引爆了那该死的炸弹!
He activated the freaking bomb!
哗!!!等等!
SSSH!!! Wait!
什么?
What?
哦 不!野蛮僵尸(野生食尸鬼)!他们从这边来了!
Oh no! Feral Ghouls! They are coming this way!
野蛮僵尸?
Feral Ghouls?
是的!他们是残忍的突变人 完全没有同情心和感情……
Yes! They are ruthless mutated sub-humans, completely void of empathy and emotions..
快点 在被他们发现前藏好!
Quick, hide before they find us!
该死!他们去哪儿了?
Damn it! Where did they go?
我们或许该去那坐建筑里看看……
Maybe we should look in that building…
等等!不可思议……看看这个垃圾!
Wait! Unbelievable… Look at this mess!
孩子们牢记:保护环境 可持续发展!
Remember kids: respect the environment, always recycle!
总之……我想知道他们为什么称这里为红色火箭?
Anyway… I wonder why they called this place Red Rocket…
咦!!!真糟糕!!!
EEEW!!! GROSS!!!
天呐!刚刚太近了……
My god! That was so close…
我感觉我随时都要精神崩溃了
I feel like I’m gonna have a mental breakdown in any moment.
我理解您的担忧 先生
I understand your concern, sir.
我们确实不能永远一直逃跑 尤其是你没有武器
We can’t indeed keep on running forever, especially if you are unarmed.
我建议你找到一位能与你一同战斗的伙伴
I suggest you find a companion that can fight along with you.
一个伙伴?你的意思是……另一个能与我共同作战的人?
A companion? You mean like… another human that can fight with me?
嗯 是啊 我的意思是他有点像人类 但是……
Well, yeah, I mean… He’s kinda human, but…
尼克 瓦尔林(曾经是人,现在是机器人)为您服务!
Nick Valentine at your service!
啊啊啊!!!
AAAH!!!
好吧……至少你现在有枪了
Well… At least you have a gun now.
还有一个漂亮的帽子!
And a sweet fedoraaa!
幸运的是 他不是我们唯一可选的伙伴
Fortunately for us, he was not only available companion though.
请允许我介绍道格米特(狗肉)!
May I present you Dogmeat!
不不不……你在跟我开玩笑吗?
No, no, no… Are you kidding me?
我绝不将一只狗卷入枪战中!
There’s no way I’m going to involve a dog in a shooting!
行动!
Do it!
道格米特!!!不!!!
DOGMEAT!!! NOOO!!!
哦 亲爱的!
Oh dear!
干的漂亮 伙计
Good work, pal.
汪!
Woof!
啊……
Uh oh…
我认为他们不会感激我们做的那些事!
I don’t think they appreciated very much what we just did!
嗷!!!这该死的东西是什么 一个玩具人?
Ouch!!! What the hell is this, an action figure?
它是个摇头娃娃!你可以用它来升级你的能力也可以……
It’s a bobblehead! You can use it to upgrade your abilities and…
或者你可以这么做
Or you can do that.
看 迷你枪完好无损!
Look! The mini-gun is still intact!
如果我带上它 就没人敢再欺负我了!
If I take it, no one will ever mess with me again!
没有一身强大的盔甲你就不能操作一把急射小机枪 先生
You can’t handle a mini-gun without a power armor, sir.
我猜我们要去一趟珠宝城
I guess we will have to make a trip to Diamond city.
加载中 3…2…1…
Loading in 3… 2… 1…
等等 不 不 不!!!
Wait, no, no, no!!!
好了 这是计划……
All right, here’s the plan…
看到小巷尽头的门了吗?
See that door at the end of the alley?
是 我看到它了!
Yup, I see it!
你要去敲门并且说服守卫让你进去
You have to knock on the door and convince the guard to let you in…
在这之后 你会和一个老女人谈话然后她会给你一副强力盔甲
After that, you will talk to an old lady and she will give you the power armor.
听起来很简单!
Sounds easy!
取决于 你有多少魅力点数?
Depends. How many charisma points do you have?
我不知道……我怎么查看?
I don’t know… How do I check?
如果你想的话 我可以用我的传感器?
I can use my sensors, if you want?
不 等等!不需要传感器……
Nope, wait! No need for sensors…
写着……一点
It says… one point.
哦 亲爱的……好吧 至少你可以试一试……
Oh dear… Well, at least you can try…
你想要怎样?
What do you want?
他们告诉我你可以给我强力盔甲?
They told me that you can give me a power armor?
你来到这里就是寻找强力盔甲的 啊哈?让我想想……
You come here and you ask for a power armor, ah? Let’s see…
为什么你想要?
Why do you want it?
给我强力盔甲就行了
看!一只三头猴
诚实的回答
行贿
因为这就是个游戏 所以我就是想去炸一些东西 ?
I just want to blow some shit up because this is a video game?
说的好 我这就去叫老女人
Fair enough. I’m gonna call the old lady.
哇噢!我猜他们做到这里时超出预算了……
Wow! I guess they went off budget with this one…
那是什么?
What’s that?
没啥!
Nothing!
小伙子 把你的手给我……
Young lad, give me your hand…
让我看看……
Let’s see…
哦……上帝呀……
Oh… God…
怎啦?
What?!
我看到……你的未来里发生了一场猛烈的爆炸
I see… A violent explosion in your future!
哦 我的天哪!
Oh my god!
你肯定会需要一副强力盔甲的……你可以带走它!
You’ll definitely need a power armor… Here, you can take it!
太棒啦!
Sweet!
但是首先……
But first…
噢 我知道 我知道 我准备好了……
Ugh, I know, I know… I was prepared…
我会亲一下你的面颊 但是让我们快点完成吧
I will kiss you on the cheek, but let’s make it quick.
你将要和我的女儿做一次甜蜜的爱
You will have to make sweet love to my daughter!
好!!!
YAY!!!
那个不是我女儿 你这个傻瓜!
That’s not my daughter, you idiot!
这才是我女儿!
This is my daughter!
嗨 亲爱的!
Hey, sweetie!
啊啊啊!!!
AAAH!!!
好了
Okay.
哦 那真棒 先生 你有盔甲了!
Oh, that’s really nice, sir, you got the armor!
闭嘴!
SHUT UP!
先生 到了晚上后 没有庇护所你没法活下去……
Sir, since it’s night-time, you won’t be able to survive without a shelter…
这儿有许多可怕的威胁潜伏在黑暗中
There are even more terrible threats lurking in the dark.
你应该利用周围你能找到的任何物品建造一个庇护所
You should build a settlement using everything you’ll find in the surroundings.
我猜你说的是对的……
I guess you are right…
好的 让我们开始干吧
Okay then, let’s get to work.
哎呀!戴错了!
Whoops! Wrong one!
嘿 现在快点!
Hey, come on now!
这才是我要的
That’s what I’m talking about.
天呐 他们来啦!
Oh god, they are coming!
来吧 你们这些杂碎 我准备好了 都来吧!
COME ON, you pieces of filth! I’m ready! Come get some!
先生 额……你有没有记得去修理下水管道系统?
Sir, uhm… Did you remember to seal the sewer system?
啊……你现在为什么问我这个问题?
Ugh… Why are you asking me that now?!
谁会关心这儿有没有管道泄漏啊!
Who cares if there’s a pipe leaking!
等等 你要去哪里?
Wait, where are you going?
先生!醒醒!先生!
Sir! Wake up! Sir!
啊?哦 天呐……
Huh? Oh god…
那真是梦魇般的经历……
This was a nightmare…
振作起来 先生 我们必须为下一场令人激动的冒险做好准备!
Come on, sir, we must get ready for the next exciting adventure!
嗨……嗯……
Hey… Uhm… Come to think of it, man…
经历了这些……我认为我不想再呆在废土了
After all this… I don’t think I want to stay in the wastelands anymore.
哦……好吧……
Oh… Okay…
那么……我们要去哪儿呢 先生?
So… Where are we going, sir?
等等……为什么你说“我们”?
Wait… Why did you say “we”?
嗯……后会有期!
Uh… See you around!
开门 你他*** 我***!!!
OPEN UP, YOU F***ING PIECE OF SH**!!!
那很不正常……
That’s unusual…
嘿!不管你是谁 现在给我出来!
Hey! Whoever you are, show yourself, now!
后会有期 孩子
Hasta la vista, boy.
啊啊啊!!!
AAAH!!!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我们又回到了废土,在这里又发生了哪些激动人心的冒险和有趣的故事,让我们一起来看看吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

木岑

审核员

萨默之光

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91v1y1DoOjA

相关推荐