未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

易怒的熊宝宝

Feisty Baby Bear!

– 喔 在那儿暂停一下 就在那儿暂停
– Oh, pause it right there, pause it right there.
这里有一个特棒的镜头
there is a great shot,
你马上就能看到我们那些近距离的动物镜头
and what you’re about to see how we would get some of those
是怎么拍摄的
up close to the camera animal shots,
用的是原创自拍杆
the original selfie stick.
– 什么?你的原创自拍杆?
– What? Your original selfie stick?
– 不对 据我所知那可是我发明的自拍杆
– No, I invented the selfie stick,as far as I’m concerned.
# 燃烧吧 #
♪ Fire~ ♪
# 山上的篝火 #
♪ a fire on the mountain ♪
[快乐的乡村音乐]
[cheerful country music]
探险大本营
BASE CAMP
欢迎回到探险大本营
Welcome back to Base Camp,
其实我们并不在这个节目里真的露营
the show where we don’t actually camp,
而是坐在这间屋子里
but instead, we sit inside of this room
这有壁炉 看着有点儿像营地的感觉
where there’s a fire that kind of looks like a campsite
然后我们仔细分析一部旧的视频 对吧?
and we dissect an old episode, right?
– 讲得太好了- 太好了
– That was great.- Great.
哦 我想说那壁炉挺暖和的我的意思是 这边有点儿太热了
Look, I will say the fire is warm, I mean, it’s getting pretty hot over here.
是啊 也许我们应该盯着炉火呆一会儿
– Yeah, maybe we should just stare at the fire for a little while.
我觉得观众肯定不愿意
I don’t think the audience wants to do that.
那么现在 我们在另外一个家里
So right now we’re at our home away from home,
这里就是101BK 它在俄亥俄的哥伦布是我们最喜欢的餐厅之一
101BK, one of our favorite restaurants here in Columbus, Ohio,
我们在就这里做这一系列的视频 受到了热情招待
who is so graciously hosting us for this series.
我们会仔细看看以前做的视频
We actually dive into old episodes,
分析它们 然后告诉你怎么拍摄的
dissect them and tell you guys what it took to make’em
还有拍摄这些有多困难
and how difficult it really was.
说实话 我只是来这喝咖啡的
– I’m honestly just here for the coffee.
这咖啡不错吧?
– It is good coffee, right?
-真的不错 你的喝是什么?
– It’s really good and what are you drinking?
– 我在喝水
– I’m drinking water.
– 他真的在喝水
– That’s true.
– 狼叔不喝咖啡
– Coyote doesn’t drink coffee,
能想象一下 你喝完带咖啡因的东西会变成什么样吗?
– Can you imagine what you would be like if you were on caffeine?
我会马上在这个餐馆里蹦来蹦去飞檐走壁
– I would be bouncing off the walls inside of this restaurant right now.
– 对 大家总这样问
– Yeah, people ask like,” Does
狼叔吃很多糖果吗? 吃完是不是特兴奋?
Coyote eat like “ a lot of candy, is he on a sugar high?” No,
– 不 那只是…… – 我就是那样的- 你一直都是精力特充沛
No, that’s just,- That’s just me. – you’re full go all the time.
– 这都是胡子的力量!- 呵呵
– It’s beard power.- [laughing]
我们今天要看的视频
Okay, so the episode that we are looking at today
就像我们常说的 虽然旧但很好 是真正的经典
is as we say, an oldie but a goodie, a true classic,
你们知道我们要讲哪段视频吗?
do you guys have any ideawhich episode we got?
– 跟你们说一下 其实我们并知道
– Yeah, we don’t know, just so you guys know,
开始之前我们并不知道要看什么
we don’t know what videos we’re gon na watch, before these start,
– 是狼叔选的视频 我们只是来喝咖啡的
Coyote picks them, we just show up for the coffee.
– 我们可以猜猜吗?
– Can we guess?
– 不行 那得猴年马月了 我们有差不多三百多个视频呢
– No, that would take forever, we have like over 300 videos.
– 也是哦- 你觉得
– Yeah, that’s right.- Oh.
我们没时间花在这事上
– I don’t think we have time for that,
所以我就告诉你们吧
so I’m just gon na tell you guys,
我们要回蒙大纳
we are headed back to Montana – Oh.
再去看看最可爱的哺乳动物之一
– to revisit one of themost adorable mammals
我们在“荒野探险”上介绍过它们
we’ve ever featured on theBrave Wilderness channel,
黑熊 八奇
Bucky the black bear.
– 原来是那只熊 八奇!- 喔!
– Bucky the bear!- Oh!
– 对!- 哦 天呐
– That’s right.- Oh man.
– 你们还记得八奇吗?- 当然!
– You guys remember Bucky?- Oh yeah.
– 那你们可能还记得这个
– And maybe you remember this.
[熊宝宝的声音]
(making a baby bear impression)
– 我记得- 我不记得了
– I do remember that.- I don’t remember that.
– 你不记得录视频的时候 因为八奇话太多
– You don’t remember all the audio difficulty we had filming this episode,
音频有多难搞定吗?
because Bucky had so much to say?
– 我根本不记得有什么困难
– I don’t remember itbeing difficult at all.
这是我们所有视频中 最难拍的视频之一
– This was one of the most difficult episodes we ever filmed,
那就让我们看看这个视频吧
so let’s take a look at that episode and I think
我觉得这会让我们回想起
it’s gon na bring back some of those memories of what
拍摄一只熊宝宝 都下了哪些功夫
it really took to film with a baby bear.
– 好的 开始吧
– Alright, here we go.
– 开始放吧
– Roll the footage.
我是狼叔 那是[熊宝宝的叫声]
I’m Coyote Peterson, that’s–(baby bear calling) See,
声音从那儿发出来的
there’s thesound right there.
– 我听到了
– [Mario] I hear it.
– 我以为我们需要这段呢- 它出现了!
– I thought we wanted that.- There it is.
– [马克] 我们不想要这熊的叫声吗?
– [Mark] We didn’twant the bear noises?
– [狼叔] 不要这段 编辑实在太麻烦了
– [Coyote] No, not for editing purposes.
– [马克] 噢 我觉得那段挺好的
– [Mark] Oh, Ithought that was good.
– [狼叔] 后期制作对我们来说
– [Coyote] This was a nightmare for us
是个噩梦
editing in post production,
这只熊到处在叫
the bear making noises here and making noises there
而且这些声音和发生的事不同步
and they’re not lining up with anything that was going on.
– [马克] 看这些布景镜头过得多快
– [Mark] Look how quickly those setup shots are.
– 是哦 暂停 在这暂停一下
– Oh yeah, pause that,pause that for a second.
想想我们现在都用无人机了 太神奇了
It’s amazing to thinkthat today we use drones,
我们拍的这些壮观的风景镜头
we get these epic environmental shots,
当时我们有点儿
Back then we were like,
匆忙 然后赶紧拍动物那段
hurry up and get to the animal,
好像都是 替换镜头 替换镜头 替换镜头
it’s like, B roll shot, B roll shot, B roll shot.
– 那时候我们的视频比现在的短多了- 对
– Well, our videos used to be much shorter back then. – Right.
我的意思是 比如YouTube标准
I mean, you know, like the YouTube standard
视频一般都是五到七分钟的样子
was more like a five to seven minute video,
现在是十多分钟
today it’s over 10,
所以我们现在能真正展开好多故事情节那太棒了 – 对
so it’s great we can actually develop the story a lot – Right.
– 时间长些 就好多了
– you know, longer and a lot better,
但看这些旧视频挺有趣的
but it is fun to watch these old videos,
因为它们从头到尾 一气呵成
’cause they’re full go, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, all the way through.
其实旁白这部分更难写
The voiceovers were actually a lot more difficult to write,
那时候只能写这么短
back then they had to be this short,
我喜欢能写更多的大作给节目增添乐趣
I like being able to write the more epic, add interest to the show.
接着看
Here we go.
[马克] 波兹曼
– [Mark] Bozeman.
– 看那只鹰的镜头- 噢
– Look at that hawk shot.- Oh.
[狼叔] 记得你拍它的时候吗 马里奥?
– [Coyote] Remember whenyou got that, Mario?
– 喔 一只松貂- 是啊 一只小松貂
– Oh, a pine marten.- Yeah, a little pine marten.
– 那是亚当- 灰熊
– There’s Adam.- Grizzly bear.
– 噢 他在这儿呢- 噢
– Oh, there he is.- Oh.
[狼叔] 他老舔他的爪子
– [Coyote] He was alwayslicking his paws too.
[马克] 太可爱了 可他是个暴脾气[狼叔] 他真的是
– [Mark] So cute, but he was a firecracker. – [Coyote] He really was.
那耳朵得多痒啊 噢 嘿!哥们儿
How itchy is his ear, oh hey, buddy.
[马克] 那时八奇还是幼崽 不是小型的熊
[Mark] Bucky was a cub, but not a small bear.
说的对 先暂停一下
No, pause it for a second.
八奇那时只有德国黑背那么大
Bucky was like the size of a German Shepherd, guys,
还被认为是个黑熊宝宝的时候
he’s still considered like a black bear cub, a baby bear,
但他的爪子和牙齿 就好像是
but his claws and his teeth, like if he was just like,
“马里奥 我不喜欢你看我的眼神儿”[然后给你一掌]
“Mario, I don’t like the way you’re looking at me.”
– 是啊 母熊已经给他断奶了
– Yeah, she was already weaned,
所以他有爪子有牙齿 已经可以独立了
so he had his claws, he had his teeth, he was ready to go.
那就像是 你可不想让八奇咬你一口
so like, a bite from Bucky is not a bite you want.
当然不想 那集就结束了
No, that’s the end of the episode,
我想我们本来可以拍几集咬人的
I guess we could have started bite episodes here,
但你肯定不想被黑熊咬
But you do not wanna be bitten by a black bear.
我想这是很重要的一点 需要提一下
I guess this is an important spot to note,
八奇来自一个野生动物保护区 对吧
Bucky is a bear from a wildlife sanctuary, right?
而且八奇实际上是被救下来的
and Bucky is actually a rescue,
他这么大的时候有人把他当宠物养的
somebody had him as a pet, so had him this size,
是否有人从熊洞把他带出来的还是被母熊抛弃的
whether they took it from a den or he was abandoned by the mother,
真正细节 我们就不得而知了
we don’t know the exact details of that,
但当他几乎长到德牧那么大的时候
But it grew to the size, it was almost a German shepherd,
毁了沙发 然后又毁了卧室
then it destroyed a couch,then it destroyed a bedroom
然后 收养它的人说 “好吧 我们养不了一只野生动物”
and the people that had it said, “Okay, we can’t take care of a wild animal.”
是的 那就是你经常可以从养奇异类宠物的人们那里 看到的问题
– Yeah, and that’s the problem a lot of times you see with like people keeping exotic pets
它们刚出生的时候很可爱老想抱抱它们
is that they’re cute and cuddly when they ‘re newborns,
– 但是它们长得非常快- 是的
– but they quickly grow- Yeah
– 你懂的 那可不是你能养在家里的动物
– and you know, it’s not something you want in your living room.
– 它们不能一直都保持那么小- 不能
– They don’t make it that small.- No.
好吧 我们接着看
– Okay, let’s keep going.
[马克] 噢 [熊宝宝好可爱的样子]
– [Mark] Aw…
[马里奥] 我喜欢八奇的毛
– [Mario] I love Bucky’s coat,
他那时其实正在换季脱毛
you know, he was actuallyblowing out his winter coat at the time
而且他还有特酷的印第安土著发型
and he had like this cool mohawk
一直到后背 看上去太酷了
down the whole back and it just made him look so cool.
[狼叔] 他特像土狼[马里奥] 对 对
– [Coyote] He almost looked like a hyena. – [Mario] Yeah, yeah.
噢 在这暂停一下
– Oh, pause it right there, pause it right there.
这里有一个特棒的镜头
There’s a great shot
你马上就能看到
and what you’re about to see,
我们那些近距离的动物镜头是怎么拍摄的
how we would get some of those up close to the camera animal shots,
独创自拍杆
the original selfie stick.
什么?你独创的自拍杆?
– What? Your original selfie stick?
据我所知 是我发明的自拍杆
– No, I invented the selfie stick as far as I’m concerned,
我曾经老去拍外景
I used to go into the environment,
用干树枝 把相机固定在上面
take a dead branch and secure a camera to it,
等等 等等
– Hold on, hold on.
然后突然间那些自拍杆不知道从哪儿都蹦出来了
– and then all of a sudden, out of nowhere selfie sticks popped up.
你是在说 你才是自拍杆的原创发明者吗?
– So are you claiming you are the original inventor of the selfie stick?
我很肯定自拍杆的原创设计
– I am pretty sure that the original design for the selfie stick
是从“绝地追踪”那几集剽窃的
was stolen from Breaking Trail episodes
当时我用的就是把漂移摄像头固定在一根棍儿的末端
with me putting drift camerason the end of a stick.
我不知道 兄弟 有点儿大言不惭了
– I don’t know, man, that’s pretty bold. – I don’t know. – pretty bold.
也许你是第一个用棍儿当自拍杆的人
Maybe you were the firstperson to use an actual stick as a selfie stick.
也许你只是买不起自拍杆
– Maybe you just couldn’t afford a real selfie stick?
我很确定自拍杆不是他们发明的
– I’m pretty sure they didn’t make selfie sticks,
但也许我们可以把它放到“荒野探险”的店里卖
but maybe this is something we should put in the Brave Wilderness store,
独创自拍杆
the Orignal Selfie Stick,
这是值得深思的事儿 我就这么一说
just food for thought, I’m just saying. Alright,
– 好了 让我们接着看视频吧- 好 接着看八奇
Alright, let’s get back into the episode. – Alright, back to Bucky.
用自拍杆拍成功拍摄的镜头到了
[Coyote] And here comes the success of the selfie stick shot,
看这个 鼻子特写
look at this, nose shot,
那只熊对这相机着了迷
that camera was fascinating to that bear.
其实在那种情况下 他看上去就像“把相机给我拿开”的样子
Actually, in that instance, he looked like, “Get that camera away from me.”
先在这儿暂停 现在八奇正在做的是
– Now what is Bucky doing there, let’s stop it right there.
寻找野生药蜀葵
He is searching for wild marshmallows.
对 我们埋在那儿的
Right, that we put there.
是的 为了让八奇呆在那个位置
Yes, to keep Bucky in the location,
其实我们和驯兽员一起埋的 -一个个很小很小的
we actually worked with the handlers to bury marshmallows, – little tiny ones.
我们起码在土里埋了十五个
– upwards 15 marshmallows, that we buried in the soil,
对熊来说 那实际上是天生的捕猎技巧
that would actually work asa natural hunting technique for the bear,
也就是用觅食技巧帮助它学习寻找
foraging technique to help it learn to search for things,
被埋在地下能吃的东西
that were buried beneath the surface.
是的 而且那是唯一可以让八奇保持在原地的方法
– Yeah and that was the only way to really keep Bucky in one area,
我的意思是 八奇特好奇 到处跑来跑去
I mean, Bucky was so curious, running all over the place,
但我想说 八奇寻找那些药蜀葵时做得非常出色
but I will say this, Bucky was excellent at finding those marshmallows,
他就像一只小松露猪 bing bing bing
he was like a little truffle pig, he was like, bing, bing, bing,
我们不得不……[笑声]
we had to actually [laughs]
我记得 我们为做这个视频重新埋了药蜀葵三四次呢
I think, replant the marshmallows like three or four times for this video.
我从来没见过像他这样把所有的药蜀葵一扫而光
– He was vacuuming up those marshmallows unlike anything I’d ever seen.
我确信当时我们的药蜀葵都用光了
– We actually ran out, I believe, anyway.
那是我的影子
There’s my shadow.
[狼叔] 是啊 到处都是那些影子
[Coyote] Yeah, you know, the shadows were all over the place,
你们会在这一集注意到 可能就现在
you guys are gonna notice in this episode maybe now
我指出来的就是这个场景
that I’m pointing it out is that this scene
正在从一处跳到另一处 来回来去地换地方
was bouncing from spot to spot to spot,
用药蜀葵把熊牵制在一个地方
while it was a good idea to keep the bear
是个非常好的主意
in the area using marshmallows,
但同时也迫使熊到处挪地方
it also forced the bear to move all over the place,
所以我在经常地转移拍摄角度
so I was constantly like shifting sides,
你看这集的连续性绝对是一个车祸现场
you watch the continuity of this episode is an absolutely train wreck.
-[马克] 对对-但平心而论
– [Mark] Yeah, yeah. – But in all fairness,
这集是我做的剪辑 然后我们的主编辑师Chris来了
I cut this episode and then Chris, our master editor came in,
把它分组划分好 你根本注意不到
split this thing up, you can’t even notice,
镜头在到处转移
that this thing is all over the place.
又是我的影子 我觉得 我们先暂停一下
– My shadow again, I think,we’ll pause it there,
我们学会了真正重要的一课
we learned a really important lesson
早些时候录制这样的视频
in videos like this in the early days, that you know,
我们真的控制不了任何像八奇这样的动物
we couldn’t really control any animal like Bucky,
– [不要拍摄熊]- 你真的不可能要他去做某些事
– [No, don’t do a bear]- you can’t really ask him to do certain things
或者保持呆在某处
or stay in a certain spot,
所以你真的就得去适应 -是的
so you really just have to adapt – Yeah.
那就是我们现在用的技巧
– and that’s a technique that we use today,
真正使我们制作出了这些视频
that has really, you know, allowed us to make the videos we’ve made,
那时候我们好像一定要完美的灯光 没有影子
back then we were like, we’ve gotta get the light perfect, no shadows,
动物就呆在那里
the animal’s gonna stay right there
而我们很快就发现了 那不现实
and as we found out quickly, that’s not realistic.
八奇是我们最先拍摄的
– And Bucky was one of the first mammals,
哺乳动物之一 这是平心而论
in all fairness we ever worked with, – Yeah.
而且你是抱不住一只熊的
– and you can’t hold onto a bear,
当你拍乌龟或蛇是不一样的
It’s different when you have a turtle or a snake
你就像 好了 这个场景我控制的不错
and you’re like, okay, I’m pretty much in control of this scene
然后镜头不必疯狂地换角度 – 对
and the cameras don’t have to do anything crazy, – Right.
但你抱不住一只黑熊宝宝
– You’re not gonna hold onto a baby black bear.
– 所以从本质来讲 拍摄野生动物
– Yeah, so like filming wildlife really in essence
根本不是你能掌控的事情
is not something that is in control ever,
– 对的- 总是对野生动物的反应
– Right. – It’s always reacting to the wildlife.
– 我觉得我们常常要寻找时机
– Yeah, I think now we are often very opportunistic
确定我们有什么或做什么 动物能接受
and just determine what theanimal is gonna accept from us
然后顺其自然 而不是强为所难
and we kind of go with the flow, instead of forcing it.
– 是的- 我们接着看视频
– Yep.- Let’s flow with this video.
– [马里奥] 好 我们开始
– [Mario] Alright, here we go.
你可以看见它的毛有些偏肉桂色真是很酷的样子
It is a really cool look, you can see some of the cinnamon coloration in his fur too.
– 有点像水牛棕 或花斑棕- 是的
– Kinda like a buffalo or brindle. – Yeah.
– [马里奥] 有些黑熊其实发深棕色
– [Mario] Some black bearsactually have a very brown–
– 对 肉桂色的阶段
– Right, the cinnamon phase.
– 是 而且经常会和灰熊混淆
– Yeah and often are confusedwith grizzlies.
-[马里奥] 你知道的 八奇运用那种天生的
– [Mario] You know it was great how Bucky was using its like natural like,
觅食技巧做得有多好 – 嗯嗯
kinda foraging behavior,- Hm-mm. – Hm-mm.
-[马里奥] 用它的爪子挖
– [Mario] digging with its claws.
-[马克] 还有特酷的就是
– [Mark] What was cool too is that, you know,
八奇不是小体格的熊宝宝 你知道的
Bucky was not a small bear, you know,
他不是刚出生 但还是一只小崽儿
not a newborn, but was still very much a cub
是那种越来越适应自己体格变大的感觉
in the sense that he was getting used to how big he was,
他长得特快 快得有点儿尴尬
he was growing so quickly andsort of awkward, you know,
看着他学会怎样长成一只熊 是件非常有趣的事
just like watching him learn how to be a bear was really interesting,
而且我觉得 你在视频里很少看到这种大小的熊
I thought and you know, you don’t really see a lot of videos with bears this size.
– 他的确是只很好奇的熊宝宝- 是啊
– He was one curious cub, that’s for sure.- Yeah
– [狼叔] 我在这个场景看到了自己的动作
– [Coyote] I watched my movements in this scene,
这很有趣儿 我会开始介绍
it’s funny, I would start presenting
就好像这样 好吧 我有句话要表达
and be like, okay, I’ve got a line of dialogue to deliver,
心里在想这件事
I have this fact in mind
然后我会转身 熊宝宝就在那里
and then I’d turn around and the bear’s like over there
然后就好像 哦 又该挪地方了
and it’s like, oh, gotta move again.
-[马克] 看来你好像在用你的自拍杆
– [Mark] It seems like you were using your selfie stick
当作隔开你和八奇之间的障碍物
as like a barrier between Bucky and you.
-[狼叔] 你懂的 公平点儿讲
– [Coyote] You know, in all fairness, a little bit
因为这是一只对人类适应的熊
and because this is a bearthat was acclimated to humans,
他正在发育成 成年熊
he was still developing in to a mature bear
而计划是把他放回野外大自然
and the plan was for him to be released back into the wild,
这种情况我确信那时候已经在进行了
which I do believe has happened at this point,
所以你会注意到 我不会和这只熊有任何身体接触
so you’ll notice I don’t ever make physical contact with the bear
这是饲养员说过的严格规则之一
and that was one of the strictrules that the handler said,
“不要触摸熊”
“Do not touch the bear,
我们不想让他那么适应
“we don’t want it to be that acclimated,
我们要让他重新习惯成为一只野生动物
“we’re trying to rehabituate it to being a wild animal.”
-[马里奥] 对 所以我们在他周围都很小心
– [Mario] Right, and we were all very cautious around this animal,
我们对他就像对待野生动物一样
we were treating it like wild animal.
– 是的 毕竟是黑熊 观点不错
– Yeah and you know, blackbears, that’s a good point,
大家都知道 特别是黑熊熟悉
black bears in particular are known to be habituated to
人类和人类环境
humans and human environments
而且这正是他们特别危险的原因
and that’s what actually makes them particularly dangerous.
– 通常在有熊的乡下地区
– You know, often in bear country, you know,
在垃圾桶或垃圾箱周围有熊会来滋扰
around dumpsters or trash corrals, you get nuisance bears
那是你不想要发生的事
and that’s what you don’t want to happen,
所以我们当然不想让八奇觉得
so we certainly didn’t want Bucky to think that
如果我想要食物 我就去找人类
if I want food, I have to find a human.
– 我当然希望八奇不要跳到垃圾桶里
– I sure hope that Bucky isn’t jumping into dumpsters,
找药蜀葵吃 就好像 突然从垃圾桶里站起来说
now looking for marshmallows popping up, be like,
“你们有好吃的给我吗?”
“ You guys got some treats for me?”
你最不想做的就是
The last thing you wan na do is
你去扔垃圾 然后发现
go throw your trash and have a
有只黑熊从垃圾桶蹦出来
black bear pop out of the dumpster.
– 绝对不想这种事情发生 [笑声]
– No way. (laughs)
-[狼叔] 哦 这里我在说它的爪子
– [Coyote] Oh, there yougo, I mentioned the claws
和牙齿 非常适合它
and the teeth at thispoint, that’s fitting. Boy,
看我脸上的阴影部分
look at the shadow on my face,
好像是我们还在想
this was like we were still figuring out like the
白天戴帽子拍摄的时间
time of day to shoot with my hat,
因为它在我脸上投出了佐罗面具式的阴影
because it cast that Zorrotype shadow across my face,
戴着这“面具”真的很难拍摄
which is honestly really difficult to work with
– 是的- 主要是为了方便你们镜头操作
– Yeah.- for you guys as camera operators.
– [马克] 我们想出了那个带帽子的角色
– [Mark] Well, we developed the character in the hat,
– 对- 在我们实际拍摄之前
– before we’d actually filmed anything- Right.
我们很快就发现了
and then we found out very quickly
– 那顶帽子就是一个影子道具- 对
– that that hat was a shadow prop.- Right.
那顶仔帽是可以拿下来的
The cowboy hat does come off, guys,
我不拍摄的时候就拿下来了
when I’m not actually filming this stuff,
并不是一直粘在我头上的
it’s not glued to my head.
看他挖药蜀葵的样子 它们埋哪儿了 八奇?
Look at him diggingfor marshmallows, where are they, Bucky? Oh,
噢 加油 朋友
get it, buddy.
-[马里奥] 八奇正在展现出的行为
– [Mario] And this behavior that Bucky is showing,
是一种丰富经验的形式
you know, this is a form of enrichment,
因此训练员实际上会让他出去觅食
so the trainers would actually take him out to allow him to forage,
是的
– Yeah.
-[马里奥] 让他最好准备 随时可能被放到野外
[Mario] getting him ready to potentially be released into the wild.
-[狼叔] 对 那可能是埋在地下的虫子
– [Coyote] Right, it could be, worms that are buried down there,
也可能挖挖可食的根茎什么的
grubs digging for roots and tubers and stuff like that,
所以这完全是熊 天生的行为
so this is totally natural bear behavior.
– 是的 观点非常好
– Yeah and you know, that’s a good point,
每当我们拍摄以后要被放回野外的
whenever we work with a captive animal,
圈养动物的时候
that’s planned for release back into the wild,
我们总试图确保我们要拍摄的
we always try to make sure what we’re filming
是动物自然生活常规的一部分 -对
is part of its natural routine, – Right.
我们不想让动物为我们做某些
– we don’t wan na like have the animal do something special or
特殊的或不平常的事情
out of the ordinary just for us.
对 这是个很好的观点
– Right, that’s a good point to make,
就好像我们并没有在拍摄这段场景时说
like we didn’t come into this scenario and say,
嘿 我们能埋药蜀葵好让这只熊呆在这个位置吗?
hey, can we bury marshmallows to get this bear to stay in the location?
这是八奇日常生活的一部分
This was part of Bucky’s everyday routine,
我们只是参与其中
we just got to be a part of it.
你会注意到这时候光有多大变化
You’ll notice how much the light has changed at this point,
我的意思是 这集只有五分半钟长
I mean, this episode’s only about five and a half minutes in length,
但我想他花了我们一个半小时左右拍摄的
but I think it took us around an hour and a half to film this one.
-[马克] 是的 看天色都变得多暗了
– [Mark] Yeah, look how dark it was getting.
[狼叔] 嗯嗯
– [Coyote] Hm-mm.
[马克] 噢 八奇 他仍然会让我微笑
– [Mark] Oh Bucky, hestill makes me smile.
是啊 不知道他现在长多大了
– Yeah, I wonder how big he is today,
我是说 他可能得有几百磅重了
I mean, he’s probably a couple of hundred pounds
到现在为止 我们是三年半之前
at this point, this is three and a half years
拍摄的这个视频
ago we filmed this.
看他的舌头- 他在这儿呢
Look at that tongue.- There he is.
– 哦 小家伙 [笑声] – 是啊
– Oh buddy.(laughing) – Yeah. –
他非常可爱 我能理解人们为什么想接近熊宝宝
He is very cute, I can see why people wanna get close to baby bears
和它们拍照 – 嗯
to take pictures,- Hm-mm.
– 也许最好提一下 各位
– it’s probably agood point to mention, guys,
这是超级重要的事 那就是你永远不要
it is super imperative that you never try
和熊一起玩自拍
to take a selfie with a bear,
无论它是什么种类
I don’t care what the species is.
特别是熊宝宝
– Especially a baby bear.
尤其是熊宝宝 你们看过《荒野猎人》吗?
– Especially a baby bear, you guys seen The Revenant?
那是很可能发生的场景
That’s a very real scenario that could happen,
在熊妈妈要确保熊崽崽安全的时候
where a mother bear will attack a human aggressively,
会主动攻击人类 有时甚至是致命的攻击
sometimes fatally to make sure that her cubs are safe
所有种类的熊都会捍卫它们的幼熊
and all species of bears will defend their young.
– 绝对的- 对对 特别是熊有那种
– Absolutely.- Yeah, yeah, bears in particular have that instinct,
比其他哺乳动物更强的保护幼崽的本能
protect their young, more so than most mammals,
所以在野外要绝对避开幼崽 – 是啊
so like yeah, definitely steer clear of cubs in the wild. – Yeah.
在一个安全距离欣赏那些熊
Admire bears from a very safe distance.
你在那儿有点儿木讷 狼叔
That’s a little clunky right there, Coyote.
-[马克] 看那脸上的阴影
– [Mark] Look at that shadow on the face.
-[狼叔] 是啊 哦
– [Coyote] Yeah. Oh,
我也觉得那结尾部分没有
I wouldn’t say that outro was as good
虹鳟鱼那集好
as a rainbow trout episode,
我当时在反复琢磨什么有用什么没用
I was kind of back and forth with what worked
然后它就结束了
and what didn’t work and then it just wraps up,
但我还是这样 在看这些旧的视频时
it still, I watch these old episodes
我期待有一些旁白做结尾
and I’m expecting some sort of voiceover outro
带更多叙事性的替换镜头的那种
with more epic B roll shots
而且还要有画龙点睛的瞬间
and some sort of poignant moment,
– 是的 – 无论是什么照搬就行了就像是那集的结尾
– Yeah. – take away from what it is, it’s like end of the episode,
– 这里是个很大的免责声明
– here’s a big disclaimer.
– 现在YouTube 的各位都在屏幕上- 对
– Well now, YouTube guys, in screen, – Right.
– 从那些日子开始 时代已经发生了巨大的变化 – 是的
– so like, you know, times have changed dramatically, since these days, – Yeah.
我的意思是 但它仍然是个很酷的视频 -是啊 对
– but I mean, that was a really cool video, – Yeah, right.
– 你们都知道的 和八奇在一块儿
– like you know, Bucky was definitely
绝对是特别好玩儿的事儿
a lot of fun to hang out with and
而且无论他现在在哪里 都希望他很好 – 是的
wherever he is now, hopefully he’s doing well. – Yeah.
我猜他可能在外面吃
– I imagine he’s probably out there eating
莓果呢 而且实际上我估计这个时候
berries and actually, I guess at this point,
他很可能冬眠呢
he’s probably hibernating right now.
– 是啊 那对我们来说是个很好的实践
– Yeah, that was a good practice for us,
学习如何拍摄哺乳动物
learning how to work with mammals,
从那时候开始我们已经拍了好几种哺乳动物了
we’ve worked with several mammals since
就像你说的 我们现在用不同的方式拍摄
and as you said, now we’re approaching filming in a different manner,
肯定只是让动物做它们自己的事
definitely just kind of allowing the animal to do its thing.
– 是啊 这是毫无疑问的
– Yeah, there’s no question about it,
与哺乳动物一起拍摄是我们
filming with mammals is the most difficult
最难的重要目标 – 是的
sort of objective we have,- Yeah.
我们是否和野生动物保护区合作
– whether we’re working with a wildlife sanctuary
还是在野外试图接近哺乳动物
or we’re trying to get up close to mammals in the wild,
每一次对我们来说都是挑战
it is a challenge each and every time.
– 是的 通常更可爱些的小动物更具挑战性 对吧?
– Yeah, often the cuter ones are more of a challenge, right?
– 是的- 对
– Yeah.- Right.
– 当然如果你不能抱着的话 即使如果你能抱着某个小动物的话
– And certainly if you can’t hold it, if you can hold something,
“我要爬到这儿 要爬到那儿”
“I’m gonna climb up here and all there,”
– 然后就没有连续性了- 对
and then none of the continuity makes sense,- yeah
– 是啊 野生动物不是宠物 它们不喜欢被控制住
– wild animals are not pets, they don’t like to be held.
是啊 没有任何东西喜欢被控制住
– Yeah, nothing ever likes to be held.
– 没有 [笑声]- 酷
– No. (laughs)- Well cool,
我觉得那集非常好 – 是的
I feel like that was a pretty good episode, – Yeah.
– 回顾一下黑熊宝宝八奇
– taking a look back at Bucky, the baby black bear,
希望你们各位喜欢这次冒险
hopefully you guys enjoyed this adventure.
请在下方的留言栏
Write in the comments section below,
告诉我们接下来你想看哪一集
tell us what episodes you want to see next,
我们有几个其他特好的经典等着放呢
we have a couple of other good classics queued up.
– 经典 – 我觉得现在
– Classics, – I think at this point — –
当你称它们为经典的时候 让你觉得很老
it makes you feel old when you call them classics.
– 我的意思是当你回顾三百多个视频的时候
– Well, I mean, when you’re looking back 300 some videos,
你要说我们拍摄的最早的二十个视频
you’re saying this is the first 20 videos that we’ve made,
他们就是有种经典的感觉
they’re kind of classics.
我都长了好多白胡子了 这我很肯定
– Got a lot more gray in my beard, that’s for sure.
[笑声]- 的确是
(laughing)- This is true
而且我现在有了更多的胡子
and I just have a bigger beard at this point,
我都有点像只黑熊宝宝了
I kind of look like a baby black bear.
好了各位 你们准备好开始尾声了吗?
Alright guys, are you ready for the outro?
– 我们开始吧- 你们知道怎么做
– Let’s do it.- You know how to do it.
我是马克 文斯
– I’m Mark Vins.
我是马里奥 阿尔迪科
– I’m Mario Aldecoa.
始终勇敢
– Be brave.
保持野性
– Stay wild.
我们下期冒险大本营节目再见
– We’ll see you on the next Base Camp adventure.
做得越来越好了
– Getting pretty good at that.
– 嘿 这可能是我们做得最好的了- 是啊
– Hey, that might have been the best one we’ve done yet.- Yeah
– 我们做得越来越好了 你们觉得好吗?
– We’re getting better, was that good for you guys?
-[摄像师] 好!
– [Cameraman] Yeah!
– 停!- 好了!
– Cut!- Alright.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
-[狼叔] 我想我们都同意
– [Coyote] I think we can all agree
八奇绝对特别特别可爱
that Bucky was absolutely adorable
如果你从没看过这集
and if you never saw this episode,
一定去看看黑熊宝宝:
make sure to go back and watch Baby Black Bears :
“森林中的泰迪熊”
The Teddy Bear of the Forest
别忘记订阅哦
and don’t forget, subscribe,
这样你就能加入我和我们这个团队的下一次大冒险了
so you can join me and the crew on our next big adventure.
勇敢面对大荒野
BRAVE WILDERNESS

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

狼叔及其团队带你回顾拍摄熊宝宝有趣的过程

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

昵伊荙

审核员

审核员 EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMAIsUl05do

相关推荐