未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

有些负面情绪不要紧的

Feel good about feeling bad

生活中绝对会遇到些不好的事情
There are definitely some things that are bad.
你读过今天发表的那篇文章吗?
Did you read that article that came out today
那上面说 你只可以吃6根薯条
that said you should only eat six fries?
什么?你脑子出毛病了?
What? Are they delusional?
谁能只吃6根薯条啊?
Who can only eat six fries?
我不知道 文章上是这么说的
I don’t know, that’s what the article said.
一辈子只能吃6根 还是一餐只能吃6根?
Like over the course of my life or in one sitting?
如果我每个小时吃6根薯条呢?
I mean what if I eat six fries every hour?
我不知道啊
I don’t know.
好吧 不过吃这6根薯条难道没有时间限制的吗?
Okay, but like what are the time parameters for six fries?
6秒?6个月?6年?
I mean six seconds? Months? Years?
我不知道啊 要不你自己去看文章呗?
I don’t know, maybe read the article?
但是你读过文章了 然后毁了我的生活
Okay, but you read the article and have now ruined my life
所以你得给我更确切的信息
so I would like some elaborate answers
而不是什么“不能吃6根以上薯条”
beyond:”don’t eat more than six fries.”
你这样才不会有朋友呢
This is why you have no friends.
我就一个人
I’m alone.
我们一直被灌输一个观点
I mean one thing we’ve been sort of trained to believe
“负面情绪是不好的”
is that negative emotions are bad.
嫉妒心 没有安全感 疑神疑鬼 偏执
Jealousy, insecurity, doubt, paranoia.
这样的负面情绪有很多很多
I mean the list goes on and on.
那些心灵鸡汤尤其强调这点
The positivity movement especially has this
“你应该摆脱坏情绪 让内心充满阳光”
mentality that you should cast aside these emotions in favor of the happy ones.
有点类似于 你要假装你控制住情绪了
Sort of like fake it to make it
但是要把虚假的情绪变成真实
but feel it to… make real it.
我不觉得这样做会带来长久的改善
Which I don’t think works long term
因为如果你只是不断忽视这些情绪
because then you sort of become detached and disconnected with your emotions
你就会被剥离情感 失去和情感的联系
by just constantly dismissing them.
好了 朋友们!经过最近的体内研究
All right everyone! After some recent discussions internally
我们决定把你们都解雇!
we’ve decided to fire you all!
从现在开始 只剩下愉悦的情感啦!
From now on it’s all joy!
嫉妒:你说……什么?愤怒:你什么意思?你想什么呢?
悲伤:我被解雇了……
你不能就这么把我们解雇 我们住在你身体里呢!
You can’t just fire us we live inside of you!
收拾好你们的破烂然后滚蛋吧 拜拜!
Pack your shit and leave, Bye!
还有些鸡汤告诉你 你要和情绪相处 对不对?
Then there’s also the view that you need to sit with your emotions, right?
理论是:接受那些负面情绪吧
The idea of: acceptance of negative feelings
这样它们就会从你的身体里穿行而过
in order to let them pass through you.
但是我发现当我这么做的时候
But I’ve found that when I do this
我只会沉浸在这些不良情绪中 然后一蹶不振
I just get stuck in the bad feeling and just ruminate
因为我让那些坏情绪接管了我的人生
because I’m allowing that emotion to take over my life.
今天会很糟糕的呦!
It’s gonna be a terrible day.
这顿饭超难吃的呦!
It’s gonna be a terrible meal.
总有一天他会死掉 然后你就完蛋了!
HE’S GONNA DIE SOMEDAY AND YOU’RE GOING TO BE DEVASTATED!
现在 我找到了一个可以帮到我的好办法
And now I have found a brilliant technique that has helped me so much.
先忍耐一会
Now bear with me
我知道接下来的话听起来很肉麻
because I know it’s gon na sound a little cheesy,
但如果你是个有很多焦虑情绪或缺乏安全感的人
but if you’re someone who deals with a lot of anxiety or insecurity
或者情感上正经历痛苦的人
or emotional pain of any kind
我诚心希望你可以用开放的态度试一下这个办法
I urge you to have an open mind and try it.
那么 当你感受到负面情绪
So, when you feel a negative emotion,
比如说 没有安全感
let’s say insecurity.
我想让你先想一想
I want you to first think
这情绪看起来是怎样的
of what that emotion would look like,
给它一个具象化的描述
a physical representation of it.
对我来说 我的不安看起来像个锯齿状的水晶
So for me, my insecurity would look like a jagged crystal formation.
当你赋予它一个清晰的外表后
And once that image is really clear
我需要你在想象中
I want you to mentally
把这个具象化的情感从身体里拿出来
take that physicalized emotion from your body
把它拿到身前 然后问问它:
and hold it in front of you and ask it:
为什么你会在我身体里?
Why are you here?
因为事实上 你的每种情感都是来帮助你的
Because every feeling you have is actually trying to help you.
它们都是在向你表达一些东西
It’s trying to let you know something.
这就是你能感受到它们的原因
I mean, that’s why you feel it.
这些真实的信息不应给被忽视或盲目吸收
It’s this physical cue that shouldn’t be just ignored or blindly accepted
它们需要被理解
but understood.
好吧 到底怎么了?说说你想告诉我什么事?
OK. So what’s up? What are you trying to tell me?
我不想你受到伤害
I don’t want you to get hurt.
什么?为什么我会受到伤害?
What? Why would I get hurt?
你去了个派对 那里的所有人都很拉风
Well you were at this party and everyone here is really cool
你很喜欢这些人
and you like them a lot,
但是如果他们不像你喜欢他们一样喜欢你怎么办?
But what if they don’t like you as much as you like them?
如果他们觉得你很菜怎么办?
What if they think you’re lame?
我只是想保护你不被伤害
I just want to make sure that you’re safe
让你觉得被关爱着 没人能伤害你
and you’re loved and that no one hurts you.
你还在看嘛?
Are you still with me?
我的水晶是不是听起来超可爱?
And isn’t my crystal voice just like super adorable?
好了 认真点
But seriously,
你的每种情感都是在试图对你产生影响
literally every emotion you feel is trying to do something for you.
你的愤怒是一种对自己的保护
Whether it’s your anger trying to protect you,
你的焦虑是在给自己提供动力
your anxiety wanting to motivate you to do better,
那些不被需要的感觉
or your feelings of unworthiness wanting
是为了确保你得到应有的爱
to make sure that you get the love you deserve.
你要把负面情绪看作是“理解偏差”
You need to think of negative emotions as misunderstood,
这样之后 一旦你知道为什么会产生这些负面情绪
and then, once you really know why it’s there,
下一步
the next step
就是想想你希望感受到什么
is to think of what you would rather feel.
对我来说 当我理解我的不安只是在保护我免受伤害时
so for me when I understand that my insecurity is trying to keep me safe from getting hurt,
我会想“唔……我还是更愿意觉得自己很脆弱”
I would think,”Hmm, well I would rather feel vulnerable.
我更愿意希望自己可以跨出一步 迎接挑战
I’d rather feel like I can put myself out there and take a risk
然后知道自己就是这样的人 这就足够了
and know that I’m enough just as I am.
当我产生了这样的感受以后 我会把这种情绪也具象化
once I have that feeling I make it a physical object as well.
在想象中把它拿到身前 然后把两种情绪融合到一起
Pull it out of my body mentally and I merge the two together.
当你把两种情绪融合到一起之后
So once you merge these two together,
它们会变成新的东西 继续留在你的脑海中
it becomes a new object and then, still in your head here,
你会把新的东西放回身体 然后带着它继续生活
you will put the new object back in your body and carry on.
好了 隔着屏幕我也能感受到你的想法
Now, I can feel your judgment through the screen.
我感受到了
Like I feel it
一些观众像这样翻着白眼
and I know some of you are like rolling your eyes and be like,
“我的天啦 安娜变成正念冥想师了”
“Oh my god, Anna so New Age LA now,”
那么 我就想让你问问自己
and I want you to ask yourself,
为什么你这么爱评头论足呢?
why do you feel judgmental?
这种情绪对你来说意味着什么?
How is it trying to serve you
它看起来是什么样子的?
and what does it look like?
我知道这或许不适合所有人
And I know this may not be for everyone but
但它确实在我的生活中派上了用场
it’s literally come in handy so much of my life
我希望把它分享出来
that I did want to share it,
因为现在我明白了 所有负面情绪都是有意义的
because now I understand that every negative emotion is trying to do something for me.
与其把它推开 或屈服于它
Instead of just pushing it away or succumbing to it,
现在我可以把它转化成有助于我生活的 更容易接受的情绪了
I can now transform it into something that helps make my existence more bearable.
我希望这方法多少对你有点帮助
If anything, I hope that this helps you in some way because,
因为你懂的 有时生活真的很艰难
you know, life can be really hard sometimes
我真的不愿意自己成为那个最糟糕的自己
and I’m- I’m really tired of being the person who makes me feel the worst.
所以 我正在努力改变
So I’m working on it.
我是安娜·阿卡纳 要做个酷酷的人噢 小坏蛋们!
I’m Anna Akana, stay awesome Gotham!
我要感谢Squarespace对本期节目的赞助
I want to say thank you to Squarespace for sponsoring today’s episode!
Squarespace是个屡获殊荣的一体化知识平台
Squarespace has award-winning templates and an all-in-one one platform
没有补丁 不用升级或安装!
so there’s no patches, upgrades, or installs ever!
如果你需要域名 Squarespace可以帮到你
If you need a domain, Squarespace has got you.
他们的操作流程简单而独特
They’ve got a simple and unique set up experience and
还有24小时在线的客户服务
24-hour customer service
有任何问题或疑惑 只管联系客服
if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to tell them a story.
你可以到squarespace.com/Anna
You can go to squarespace.com/Anna
即日起开启免费试用
to start your free trial today
使用优惠码ANNA可以打九折
and use the offer code ANNA for 10 % off at checkout.
一切尽在squarespace.com/anna,
At squarespace.com/anna,
使用优惠码ANNA可以打九折噢!
and the offer code ANNA for ten percent off.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是否经常感觉被负面情绪压垮?你是否感觉完全无法逃离负面情绪的控制?你是否觉得负面情绪毁了你的生活?试过各种鸡汤,却越陷越深?那不妨试试这种吧,万一有效果呢,对吧?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

短尾龙

审核员

审核员_AK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI8uTbUwYJs

相关推荐