未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

垃圾食品雇员透露食品生产的秘密

Fast Food Employees Reveal Secrets About Fast Food

—不管怎样 别对给你做餐的人粗鲁
– Whatever you do, don’tbe rude to the people
因为有可能你会在自己的汉堡里
handling your food because you might find
发现有阴毛
a pubic hair in your burger.
(背景音乐)
[Upbeat music]
—怎么才能得到免费的食物呢?B.Y.O.B.
– How do you get something for free? B.Y.O.B.
自己制造(暗自笑)
bring your own bug. [Chuckles]
—首先 发牢骚 但
– Complain, first off, but you do
没必要那么多牢骚
n’t even have to complain that much, you
你也不用大闹一场
don’t even have to make a scene.
只需要打开包装咬一口
Open the package andtake one bite of the food
然后给退回柜台去 柜台是不能回收
and then return it andthey can’t take it back
食物的 大多数情况下
over the counter most of the time,
你都可以用这种方式得到免费的食物
so you’re just gon na get free food that way.
—一些餐厅的经理有时候
– Some of the managers at some of the spots,
会在自己口袋里放优惠券
sometimes they have coupons that they have
并且在他们心情好的时候
in their back pocket and they give out whenever
拿出来发放
they feel like they’re in good spirits.
所以你就餐时再看到经理
So if you see a manager when you walk
友好些
into a spot, be nice.
—[女人]什么时候点餐最佳?
– [Woman] What time is best to order food?
—最佳点单时机是刚开始营业的时候
– The best time to order food is right when they open.
—早餐是越早越好
– Breakfast, you wanna orderit as early as possible.
如果你是在早餐供应的尾段时间就餐
If you get breakfast towardsthe end of the breakfast time,
那你会得到最差 最老 最不新鲜的餐点
you’re getting the worst, oldest, stalest,
令人作呕的鸡蛋 很不爽
grossest eggs ever,you’re getting them nasty.
如果你要买午餐或者晚餐
If you’re gonna be buyingfood for lunch or dinner,
最好不要在用餐高峰的时候
you wanna do that outside of the rush hour
因为高峰时段大家不会注意
because the rush hour iswhen we don’t pay attention
食物的质量
to the quality of the food.
冰激淋机真的坏了么?
Do ice cream machines really break?
一直如此
All the time.
冰激淋机太垃圾了
They are the worst machines ever made.
总会堵塞 大家都不喜欢
They get jammed, nobody likes them.
我们痛恨你们买冰激淋
We hate that you buy ice cream.
—有的时候
– Sometimes like we don’t have people
是我们中没有人知道怎么用
who either don’t knowhow to use the machine.
有时大家只是犯懒
Sometimes people are just lazy and don’t feel
不想去冰激淋机那边所以
like walking over to the machine and they’ll
会撒谎说机器坏了
lie and say it’s broke.
—[女人]你知道饮料里是故意加冰的么?
– [Woman] Are you told tofill cups with ice on purpose
薯条也不会给你装满一纸盒?
or not fill up cartonswith fries to the top?
—我们会在杯子里加很多冰
– We’re gon na fill up a lot of ice
因为这样能省苏打水
in that cup because you’re gon na get less soda.
如果你要去用餐
If you’re gonna go to a place,
去一个能够自己
go to one where you can
从机器里接苏打水的
get your own soda out of the machine
因为这是唯一不被坑的方式
because that’s the only wayto cheat the system on that.
—如果我们没有炸新的薯条
– For fries, if wehaven’t made a new batch
并且有上一批的剩屑
and it’s like the scrapsof the last batch,
那我们就会盛剩下的这些
we’ll just try to getwhat’s last in there.
—我们从来 从来 从来不会把它们装满
– We always, always, alwaysdidn’t fill them to the top.
我们是故意的
We did that on purpose.
如果我们装满的话 那就麻烦了
If we ever did it, we got in trouble.
我们老板不同意的
Our boss did not like that.
—如果你把苏打水装进免费水杯会有什么后果?糖尿病?
– What are the consequences if you put soda in a free water cup? Diabetes?
(暗自笑)
[Chuckles]
—你会被立即逮捕
– You get arrested immediately.
(警笛声)逗你玩的
[Siren wails]No, I’m kidding.
他们什么也不会做
They don’t do anything at all.
褐色汽水就不行了 因为太明目张胆了
Don’t do the brown sodas because then it doesn’t look as conspicuous.
—如果有经理站在你旁边
– If there’s a manager standing by you,
他们很有可能会喊你出去 你有可能会受些
maybe they might call you out and you might get
羞辱 让你滚去喝水的羞辱
a little shamed, a water cup shaming.
—店员必须要洗手的标牌对你们来讲
– Are the employees must wash hand sign
是个提醒还是为了让顾客更放心?
more of a reminder for you or to make customers feel better?
对我们而言都是
It’s for all of us.
作为成年人我们没有必要提醒你
We shouldn’t have to remind you as adults
要洗手 但是我们都要洗手的
to wash your hands, but we all should just wash our hands.
—经理们认为这个标牌一贴出来
– They think that sign’s just gon na throw it out
会让所有的顾客立刻觉得 他们
there and make the customers immediately think oh, of course
必然地会洗手 他们很讲卫生
they’re washing their hands, they’re so hygienic. Yeah,
但是并不是都是这样
that’s not always the case.
—有些人不洗手是因为
– There are some people that might not wash their
他们戴手套 他们很有可能会
hands because they wear gloves and might just put on
脏着手戴手套 想着
gloves on top of their dirty hands like oh,
我有必要洗手么?
what do I need to wash my hands for?
你傻么 你刚才是用脏手带的手套啊
You idiot, you just put ongloves with your dirty hands.
—如果你看到别人制作你的食物
– So if you ever seeanybody handle your food,
一定确保他们每次都带手套
make sure that they’re wearinggloves every single time.
我不会告诉你为什么的
I’m not gon na tell you why,
我只会说确保他们是戴手套的(盯裆)
I’m just gon na say make sure they’re wearing gloves.
—名字会有误导么?
– Are names misleading?
新鲜就一定意味着新鲜么?(笑声)
Does fresh always mean fresh? [Laughter]
我第五次为这个问题作辩护
I plead the fifth on that question.
—名字是会有误导性的 是的
– Names being misleading, yeah.
在汉堡上
There’s a lot
有很多让你以为是制作过程中留下的痕迹
of fake lines that are put on those burgers
其实都是假的
to think that they’re going through a flame, they’re not,
这些东西并不经过煎炸
there’s no fire that touches those things.
—你自己是否创作过秘密餐点 是什么?
– Have you ever created your own secret menu, what was it?
如果你和我一样有乳糖不耐症的话
If you’re lactose intolerant like me and you
你不会希望自己的烤土豆里有芝士
don’t want cheese on your baked potato,
烤肉酱是个不错的选择
barbecue sauce is the way to go.
吃起来像是巨大的烤土豆片
It’s like a big, giantbarbecue potato chip.
—我总是喜欢用冰激淋混搭
– I would always get theice cream concoctions.
我会把咸的东西比如薯条放冰激淋里
I would throw salty stuff in it like fries
因为我很胖 顾客们看到之后
because I’m fat and customerssaw that I made that
自己也会想来一份 但是我们不能做
and they wanted it but we couldn’t make it
因为这并不在菜单上
for them because it wasn’t actually on the menu.
—你有创造力
– You just get creative,
可以把辣的和甜的食物混搭
you mix some spicy with some sweet,
热的和冷的混搭 然后尝试你能想得到的
some hot with some cold, just see what you can come up with.
这种组合是无穷尽的
The combinations are endless.
—你日常被问到的最讨厌的问题是什么?
– What’s the most annoyingthing you get asked daily?
双层芝士汉堡里有几个肉饼?
How many patties are ona double cheeseburger?
(蟋蟀叫声)
[Crickets chirp]
—电话点餐很烦人因为
– Ordering on the phone is annoying because either
你跟我点餐的时候
you’re trying to talk to me or you
会跟别人聊天
‘re trying to talk to the other person.
—加拿大人吃薯条的时候
– You know they’re from Canada when they want mayo
会要蛋黄酱 不能接受
for their fries, that’s disgusting.
—对给你做餐的人好一些
– Be nice to the peoplethat are making your food.
明白吗 重要的事情说三遍 因为
Got it, one more time forthe people in the back,
后厨的这些人制作你的食物
be nice to the peoplethat are making your food
他们在做的是你的食物 伙计
because they’re making your food, dude,
真的 你又不能
like seriously, and you’re not
坐旁边盯着他们做事
sitting there watching what they’re doing.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

为什么快餐店的冰激淋机总是坏的?饮品半杯都是冰?戴手套就意味着餐点一定卫生么?店员自创菜品是什么?来听听快餐内部人员怎么说吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

kazekon

审核员

审核员CX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg9H2x00wyg

相关推荐