未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爱子的生活-问答特辑

FAQ's for Life Where I'm From

大家好!今天的视频内容是回答大家的问题
Hello World! This is a FAQ video.
那么我们的第一个问题是什么?
Okay. So what’s our first question?
额…
Um…
“你是美洲人吗?”
“Are you American?”
不是
No.
我们不是美国人 但我们是美洲人
No, but technically we are American.
什么?
What?
因为加拿大是北美的一部分
Well…yeah partly, because Canada is part of America….the Americas…North America.
哦…
Ohh…
所以我们是美洲人 同时我们也是加拿大人
So, yes. We are American but we’re Canadian, as well.
“你妈妈在哪里?我想看看 我一直在找她!”
“Where is the Mom? I want to see her. I found her!”
没错 很多人都在问
Right, lots of people are asking
“你妈妈在哪里?你妈妈在哪里?”
“Where’s Mommy? Where’s the Mommy?”
妈妈在哪里?
Where is the Mommy?
我们没有和她一起拍视频是因为
Well, we’re not gonna show her in the videos
她不想出镜
because she doesn’t want anybody to see her
所以她不会出现在镜头里
so yeah, she’s not trying to go in the videos.
是的 但有时候她会出现在视频里
Yeah, but sometimes she’s kind of hidden in the videos
你看到的是她身体的一部分而不是脸
not her face but you might see parts of her body
是的…
so…yeah.
在小龙虾那段视频里 你看到的是她的帽子
In the Shikinejima video, you know the hat
和她的眼睛
and there’s an eye.
没错 帽子挡住了她的脸
Yeah, it covered her face.
对的
Yeah.
“他是你爸爸吗?”
“Is he the Dad?”
我是你爸爸吗?
Am I the Dad?
是的…
Well…
嗯 我不是你们的爸爸
Well, I’m not your father.
我是她的爸爸
I’m her father.
我是你的爸爸!
I’m your father!!
我喜欢这件t恤
I like that shirt.
我也是
Yes.
好了…
Okay…
拉上拉锁
Zip it back up.
下个问题!
Next question!
“你是什么背景?”
“What’s your background?”
你是什么背景?
What’s your background?
我觉得大家想知道…
I think people want to know…
你的背景什么的
…where…what are you made up of?
比如你是哪国人 或者你是什么种族?
Like what countries or what ethnicities?
你自己知道吗?
Do you know?
我知道 但还是你告诉大家吧
I know but you should answer.
那么 你是什么?
Okay, so what are you?
你是了解自己的对吧?
Like you know parts of yourself, right?
我是日本和加拿大的混血
Yeah. I’m half Japanese and half Canadian.
没错 人们说”哇 加拿大人啊…”
Right, and then people say “Well, Canadian…
“…但你真正的背景是什么?比如说是哪里的?”
…but what’s your REAL background? Like where?”
你知道我的父母是哪里出生的吗?
Do you know where my parents are born?
不知道
No.
你的爷爷奶奶?
Your Grandpa and Grandma?
哦 爷爷是在中国出生的
Oh, my Grandpa is born in China.
不…不是的 他出生在圭亚那
No…no, no, he was born in Guyana.
啊?
Huh?
我妈妈出生在伯利兹
And my mom was born in Belize.
那是个中美洲东北部国家
So that’s Central and South America.
但我们不是 我也不是伯利兹人
But we’re not, I’m not Central or South American, either.
所以…
So…
我有一半的中国血统
I’m half Chinese…
四分之一的苏格兰血统 八分之一的英国血统 八分之一的西班牙血统
like a quarter Scottish, eighth English, eighth Spanish
可能还混着些别的血统 不过大概就这些吧
and there might be some other things mixed in there but that’s generally it.
所以…她是那些血统的一半
So, she…is half of that.
“为什么Aiko的日语和英语讲得这么好?”
“Why does Aiko speak Japanese or English so well?”
因为…我们
Well, because we….
额…额…
um…well
因为我在日本住了
Because I’m living in Japan
好像有两三年了
for like two or three years, right now
在加拿大住了七年
and then, I was living in Canada for seven years.
所以…我会讲日语和英语
And…I just did it
Aiko 你出生的时候
When you were born, Aiko,
你妈妈只和你讲日语
your Mommy only talked Japanese to you.
她假装自己不会英语
She pretended she didn’t know any English.

Yeah.
然后我只和你讲英语
And then I only talked English to you.
没错
Yeah.
然后…
And then…
我不记得了
I don’t know about that.
不过就只是些日常交谈的日语
but lucky just normally talks Japanese.
没错 所以她会说两种语言
Yep, so she can speak both
她在加拿大的时候读的是日语学校 所以这对她学语言是有帮助的
and she went to Japanese school when she was in Canada, as well, so that helped her.
“摄像说的是日语吗?”
“Does the Camera Man speak Japanese?”
额?
Well?
额…其实…额…它会
Um…well…um…it does.
它会?!?!
It does?!?!
我是’他’!我是个人 不要用错词
I’m a ‘he’, I’m a person, you know.
好的 我懂 我懂
Okay, okay, okay…
我不是机器人
I’m not a robot
额 摄像会说日语 但是
Uh, the camera man does speak Japanese but…
一点点 一点点
Sukoshi, Sukoshi.
对对对 一点点
Yeah, yeah, yeah, a little bit.
一点点
A little bit.
他还在学日语
And he’s learning Japanese.
“Aiko 为什么人们洗干净了后还要洗澡”
“Why, why Aiko, do people take a bath when they’re already clean?”
很多人都想知道为什么
Lots of people want to know this.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
就是在那个关于浴室的视频里
Well, in your bathroom video
你先冲了个澡 然后又泡澡
you showered off and then you took a bath
大家想知道当时你已经洗干净了
and people want to know why would you take a bath
为什么还要泡澡?
when you’re already clean?
额…你洗干净后…
Well…when you’re clean…after that
我…我不清楚为什么 但是
I…I really don’t know the reason but
对我来说 这只是…
for me, it just goes…like…
Kimochi~!
Kimochi~!, good.
Kimochi是什么意思?
And ‘Kimochi’ means what?
额…
Um…
你不知道?
You don’t know?
这是种感觉 对不对?
Like a good feeling, right?
就是很放松的意思
It’s relaxing…it’s relaxing.
你知道什么是真正的gross吗?
You know what’s really gross?
就是穿着泳衣待在一个充满着
Is going to a hot tub with all the chlorine
氯的热水浴缸…那就是gross
and your bathing suit on…that’s gross.
知道放松的概念是什么吗?
You know what IS relaxing?
就是冲澡冲得很干净很干净
Is showering off, being all super clean,
然后泡澡或者泡温泉
and then going into a nice clean bath or onsen.
你同意吗?
Don’t you think?
同意同意
Yeah, yeah.
因为你身上没有穿任何衣服 所以我觉得这会很舒服
And you don’t have any clothes on, so it’s actually more comfy, I think.

Yeah.
或者感觉更好
Or just feels nicer.
没错
Yeah.
嗯…
Yeah…
关于gross…我是不会和别人用同样的水的
Okay, “So gross…I’d never use the same water as someone else”
同一缸洗澡水
The same bathwater.
额…我不知道别人家是怎样的
Well….I don’t know about other houses
不过我们家是用一缸洗澡水的 因为妈妈…
but we just use it because Mama…
妈妈说…
Mommy says…
“这是很多很多钱 所以我们不能浪费”
“It’s lots of money, so we don’t want it”
她是这么说的
That’s what she says.
嗯 没错 你每次都不会把浴缸灌满水
Well, yeah, you don’t want to refill the bathtub each time
但我们很干净
But no, we’re clean.
我们先用肥皂洗过澡
We’re completely soaped and rinsed and very clean
在进入浴缸前身体自己洗得很干净了 所以在浴缸里 你只要放松就好
before we get in to the bath. So the bath, you relax in.
没错
Yeah.
…额…
Well…um…
这只是其中一点 我想说第二点
Look…this, this one thing. The second thing, I just said.

Yeah.
嗯…
Yeah..
钱钱钱
Money, Money.
钱钱钱
Money, Money.

Money.
等下 这是日本钱的手势?
No, but this is money in Japanese.
这个手势代表什么?
What’s this symbol?

Money.
这不是OK的手势吗?
Isn’t that ‘OK’?
是钱
Money.
那OK怎么比划?
What’s ‘OK’ then?
额… ‘OK’
Um…’OK’.
你为什么看那边?
Why are you looking there?
你要看这里
Look over here.
哦 好的 ‘OK’手势
Oh, okay. ‘OK’.
额…
Um…
Aiko 那是什么意思?
What does that say Aiko?
什么什么?哪一条?
What, What? Where, Where?
最后一条的那个
The last one, over here.
“闭着嘴巴吃东西”
“Eat with your mouth closed.”
嘴巴吃东西…
Eat with your mouth…
闭着嘴巴吃东西
Eat with your mouth closed.
这不是个问题 这是个陈述句
That’s not really a question. That’s a statement.
我吃东西的时候说话
I just talk when I’m eating
但我不是经常这样的
But I don’t usually do that
我要说话的时候是这样的
I usually talk, I go like this.
其实别人也都是这样做的
Everybody does this when they talk…or…
你吃东西的时候讲话 你就会这样子盖住嘴巴?
Oh, when you’re eating, you kind of like, cover your mouth?
Mmm…
Mmm..
Mmm… 是的
Mhmm, yeah…
我在镜头里看到过我自己也是这么做的
I mean, I’ve seen myself on footage where I’m also chomping
所以我觉得她这个习惯是学我的
while I’m eating, so I think she gets the habit from me.
但…这很难 你在录像
But…it’s actually hard, you know, when you’re on camera
你被摄影的时候 你要讲话
you’re being filmed, and you’re trying to talk about something
你要展示些什么 你有很多东西要思考
you’re trying to present something, you have all these things to think about so,
所以 你会忘记闭上嘴巴的
you don’t remember to close your mouth.
这没什么关系
So, it’s okay. It’s alright.
但日本人通吃吃东西的时候会bia叽嘴?
But do Japanese people normally eat with their mouth open?
不会的
No.
可我不这么觉得
No, I don’t think so.
但他们要说话的时候 他们会这么做
But, sometimes when they talk, they do this.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
我觉得”常见问题提问”这个形式不错
I think that’s good for ‘Frequently Asked Questions, right now.”
大家可以继续问我们问题
People can always ask us some more questions
有机会我们可以再录一个视频
and maybe we can do another video answering them.
是的
Yeah.
对吧?
Yeah?
好了 这次我们要怎么说拜拜?
Okay, so how do we say goodbye now?
我们下期见 拜拜!
See you next time. Bye!!
等下 好像没有给他们留问题
Wait, there’s no like question for them.
是不是没有留问题?
No, that was the question, right?
所以 问题是”你有问题要问吗?”
The question is, “Do you have any questions?”
大家还有问题吗?
Do you have any more questions?
拜拜!
Bye!
拜拜!
Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzEI0RsHevw

相关推荐