ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

幻想之旅 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

幻想之旅

Fantastical Journey - #AirNZSafetyVideo

那个应该叫日本
We should call that Japan.
这边的岛屿 叫萨摩亚
And that island there, Samoa.
这个叫…
And we’ll call this …
古巴!
Cuba!
听起来像聚会一样!
Sounds like a party!
那…左边的呢?
So … what’s left?
那里 我们创造的最美丽的地方
There. The most beautiful place we’ve created yet.
我可以看看吗?
Shall we take a look?
当然可以 你知道谁坐飞机去过那吗?
Sure. You know anyone that flies there?
您好 欢迎登机
Kia Ora and welcome aboard.
在起飞之前 我们会为您介绍飞机上的安全设备
Before we depart, we thought we’d show you the safety features aboard this flight.
请遵照乘务员的指示 标语牌和照明标志
Please obey all crew member instructions, placards and illuminated signs.
如果提示系好安全带的指示灯亮了 请回到座位并将安全带扣紧
If the fasten seatbelt sign lights up, return to your seat and buckle up.
安全带安装在较低的地方 绕过臀部系紧
Seat belts fit low and tight across your hips.
旅途中请一直系紧安全带 如果您想起身 只需拉动控制杆
Keep it on throughout your trip. But, should you need to get up simply lift the lever.
如果您需要新鲜空气 座位上方有氧气面罩
If you need air, an oxygen mask will fall from above.
将氧气面罩拉下来 固定于口鼻之上
Just pull down on the mask, and place it over your nose and mouth.
将两侧的松紧带拉紧
Pull on both sides of the elastic to tighten it.
如果氧气袋没有充满也不必担心 氧气供给很流畅
Don’t worry if the bag doesn’t inflate, oxygen will flow easily.
在帮助儿童或者行动障碍的人之前 确保你自己已佩戴好
And make sure you’ve got your own mask on before helping children, or those who are less able.
在起飞或降落时 如果紧急事件发生 您应该拉紧安全带
If an emergency were to happen during take off or landing, you’ll need to fasten your seatbelt,
额头抵在前方座椅
and place your forehead against the seat in front.
收回双脚 牢牢踩住地板 并抱住小腿
Put your feet back and firmly on the floor, and hold your lower legs.
对于商务舱的乘客来说 坐直
For those in Business Premier – sit upright,
将双手放在大腿上 双脚牢牢踩住地板
with your hands on your thighs and your feet firmly on the floor.
救生衣就在座椅附近
Lifejackets are within easy reach of your seat.
经济舱中的救生衣在座椅下
In Economy class, it’s located under your seat.
注意 飞机上所有地方禁止吸烟
Remember, smoking is prohibited anywhere on board this flight.
也禁止使用电子香烟以及为其充电 包括卫生间等场所
That includes using and charging electronic cigarettes anywhere, including the lavatories.
如果发生了极小概率的意外事故 逃生通道指示灯会指引您找到出口
In the unlikely event of an emergency, escape path lighting will show you the way to the exit.
全体乘务员正在为您指路
Your crew are now pointing out the exits.
记录并数清离您最近的出口个数 它们可能置于身后
Take note and count the rows to your nearest exit, they could be behind you.
如果我们需要紧急疏散乘客 请不要带行李
And should we need to evacuate, please leave all luggage behind.
任何时候都可以使用重量轻的手持设备
Lightweight handheld devices can be used at any time.
飞行中不可以使用无线局域网 但可以使用蓝牙
Inflight Wi-Fi is not available on this aircraft, but feel free to use Bluetooth.
我们代表新西兰航空的全体成员
On behalf of everyone here at Air New Zealand.
感谢您与我们共赴这段幻想之旅 祝您飞行愉快
Thanks for coming on this fantastical journey with us. Have a great flight.
完美!
It’s perfect.
好像…只需要确定一个目的地就行了
Almost … just need to find a spot for this.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一起享受在新西兰航空的飞机上的幻想之旅吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Iris

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA33IAf23-8

相关推荐