ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

神奇动物在哪里! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

神奇动物在哪里!

Fantastic Sea Creatures...and Where to Find Them!

[音乐]
(dramatic music)
太酷了!
– That was amazing!
这是我们首次与海龟相遇
Our first sea turtle encounter.
喔!
Woo!
来 击个掌!
High five.
一只海龟!
A turtle!
与海龟相遇
Turtle experience.
[音乐]
(airplane engine purrs)
为《荒野探险》频道制作每一集时最重要一点就是
One of the most important aspects of producing episodes for the Brave Wilderness Channel
决定探险的地方
is deciding what locations to explore.
我们选择这些壮丽的景观
We choose these epic backdrops,
并不只基于它们的景色
not only based on their visual appearance,
还在于 我们可能遇见的各种各样的野生动物
but also on the variety of animals that we may possibly encounter.
风景令人叹为观止的夏威夷岛
The stunning visual backdrop of the Hawaiian islands
是我们拍摄过的最美的地方之一
is one of the most incredible places we have ever filmed.
史前的山貌
And while the pre-historic looking mountains
以及茂密的丛林都精美如画
and dense jungles were picture perfect,
我们极为感兴趣的便是这片海洋里的野生动物
it was actually the ocean wildlife that we were interested in.
现在 我们正处在考艾岛的海岸
Right now, we are on the coast of Kauai,
一个遥远的海滩上
on a remote beach.
我要告诉各位的是
And I told you guys,
我们终于告别了低潮
eventually we were going to go beyond the tide.
而今天是我们潜水的第一天
And today is our first day of snorkeling.
我们要做的就是 穿上我们的装备
So what we’re gonna do is put on our gear,
进入这个清澈见底的水里
get into this crystal-clear water,
近距离接触那些海洋生物
and see what sort of animals we can get close to
并用我们水下相机记录下这一切
with our under-water cameras.
伙计准备好了吗?
You guys ready?
走吧
– [Chance] Let’s do it.
让我们穿上装备
Alright, let’s gear up,
并启程前往水里
and head out to the tides.
感谢!
– [Chance] Mahalo!
太平洋附近的水面下
Below the surface of the surrounding Pacific Ocean,
存在着一个动植物的世界 其种类多得难以置信
lives an incredibly diverse world of plants and animals,
使这个地方成为我们今年拍摄计划的必到之处
which made this location an absolute must on this year’s production schedule.
然而 在我们潜水前
However, before we could scuba dive below the surface,
首先 我们需要侦查多个地方
first we needed to scout several locations
借此来判断最好的礁石在哪里
to determine where the best reefs existed,
哪种动物把这些礁石当做水下避难所
and also what kind of animals called these underwater refugees home.
数十年来
For decades,
浮潜变成了一种大众的休闲运动
snorkeling has been a popular recreational activity.
特别是在热带度假区
Particularly at tropical resort locations.
潜水的魅力在于 它让人们有机会
The appeal is that it gives the opportunity
探索自然水下生命的存在
to observe underwater life in a natural setting.
对我们来说 这是为我们浮潜提供的最好准备
And for us, it was the perfect preparation for our upcoming scuba episodes.
喔!你在做什么 马里奥?
Woo! How’d you do, Mario?
太酷了!
– That was awesome!
看见了一些超级酷的东西
Saw some really cool stuff.
我好像看见了一只四英尺长的尖嘴鱼
I saw like a four-foot-long pipefish.
真的吗?
– [Chance] Really?
真的
– Yeah.
拍到它的镜头了吗?
– Get a shot of it?
希望拍到了
– Hopefully.
看我拿到了什么
– See what I got.
那边很难拍摄 对吧?
It’s really hard to film down there, huh?
是啊 即使那里的石头排列很整齐 那里就像是 海洋里的丛林
Yeah, yeah, it’s pretty neat, though, it’s like, the jungle in the ocean.
你知道吗?它们都是野生动物
Ya know? They’re full of wildlife.
完全野生的
– [Chance] Totally.
是的 太酷了
– Yeah, really cool.
水下拍摄很难
– [Chance] Filming under water is difficult.
所以我们只能借助头盔照相机来捕捉影像
So we relied heavily on GoPro Cameras to capture images.
马里奥 马克和我
Mario, Mark and myself
都尽己所能地探索这片清澈见底的海洋 希望
all began to explore the crystal-clear water investigating as best we could with the hopes of spotting animals
我们在靠近海洋生物的时候可以拍摄到它们
we might be able to get close with,
或者甚至可以安全地把他们带出水面
or even safely catch and bring to the surface
以便呈现出更多的细节
to present in more detail.
喔!
– Woo!
哇!
Wow!
迄今为止 我们已经发现了一些非常令人吃惊的生物
We spot some pretty epic stuff so far.
种类非常丰富
Lots of bio-diversity.
体积较大的海参和海胆
Huge sea cucumbers. Huge sea urchins.
我看见了一些河豚鱼 那真是太棒了!
I saw some puffer fish, that was pretty cool.
我觉得也许可以到其他地方继续探索
I saw maybe we move spots.
我之前听说有一个地方有海龟 让我们到那看看
Try to find a spot that I heard about that has sea turtles.
你们有什么想法吗?
What do you guys think about that?
那听起来很棒
– [Chance] That sounds awesome.
那我们回海岸上吧 换个地方来探索
– Alright, let’s head back into shore and switch locations.

– [Chance] Alright.
第一个地方很美
The first location was beautiful.
但不幸的是 生物的种类有点少
But unfortunately, the biodiversity was a little sparse.
所以 我们决定去第二个地方
So we decided to explore a second spot.
好了 各位 我们到了下一个地点
– Alright, guys, we made it to our next spot.
马里奥 看起来你准备得挺充分啊
Mario, you look pretty ready.
当然 我们开始吧
– Yup, let’s do it.
看那边蓝色更深的水域
– See some deeper pockets of blue out there,
这意味着那里的水更深 是个更有利于探险的地方
which means deeper water and even better places to explore.
你们准备好了的话
So you guys are ready,
我们就穿上装备
let’s gear up
潜到水里
and get into the water.
好的
– [Chance] Alright.
我们进水里吧
Let’s head back out, guys.
开始吧
Let’s do it!
我们的第二个潜水地点
– [Chance] Our second snorkel location
非常有希望能遇到更多动物
was immediately promising.
水面下呆了一会儿后
For within a few moments of being beneath the surface,
我们就遇到了一只绿海龟
we came upon a green sea turtle.
这种海龟不同年龄吃的也不一样
This reptile’s diet varies based on age.
幼年时期 它们会找准机会
As youngsters, they are opportunistic,
尽情享用着几乎所有路过的生物
feasting on almost anything that comes across their paths.
然而 一旦它们成年
However, once they reach adult size,
例如 刚刚在这看见的那只
like the one seen here,
它们的食物就成了海洋植物
their diet strictly becomes marine plants,
例如海草和海藻
like sea grass and algae.
我们心怀充崇敬地观察了这只大海龟将近10分钟
For nearly ten minutes, we respectfully observe this giant marine turtle,
直到它的前脚蹼猛力一挥 驱使它前进
until a few strong strokes of its front flippers propelled it forward.
消失在海水的朦胧之中
And we watched as it disappeared into the haze of the current.
喔!
– Woo!
哇!
Wow!
太令人惊异了!
That was amazing!
这是我们第一次遇见海龟
Our first sea turtle encounter.
我捕捉到一些绝棒的画面 你呢?
I got some epic shots, how about you?
噢耶 我在水下一直跟着你拍摄
Oh yeah, man, I had you in the parade.
这感觉太妙了
That was so cool.
它压根就不介意我们在这里
Man, it just, it didn’t mind us being there at all.
那是因为我和它一直保持着相对安全的距离
No, I just stayed a safe distant.
我的意思是 我的AquaPod设备让我可以一路都保持安全
I mean, I was extended all the way out with my AquaPod.
一般情况下 至少得离它有10英尺之远
Probably at least 10 feet back from it,
但带上这个 我就可以更近距离拍摄它
but with this I was able to get super close.
那真是历史性的一刻
That was epic.
喔!
Woo!
来 击个掌!
High five.
一只海龟!
– A turtle!
与海龟相遇
Turtle experience.
我的天啊 这太赞了
Oh my gosh, that was amazing.
我们离海岸很远了
We’re pretty far from shore.
是的 确实是这样 我们一直在跟着海龟游
– Yeah we are, man, we kept following.
让我朝那个方向调头吧
Let’s head back in that direction.

Alright.
我们离开那儿了
We are way out there.
遇到一只绿色的海龟真是太神奇了
– [Chance] Seeing a green sea turtle was magical,
但严密的保护制止了我们与这些动物接触
but strict protections prevented us from making contact with the animal.
我们决不能把海龟带出水面
And it’s certainly not one we were allowed to catch and bring to the surface.
是时候去下一个地点了
So it was time to scout the next location.
我确信我们会遇见下一个这周要拍摄的动物
I’m pretty confident we might see some of the animals we’re gonna be filming later this week.
没错 那就是我们的目标
Yeah, that’s the goal,
搜索这个地方 借此来判断有什么生物在这里生活
scouting this location to determine what lives here
之后再思考我们可以从深海里带出什么 并把它带到摄像机前
and then think about what we can actually bring up from the depths and bring in front of the cameras.
是的
– Yup.
水下拍摄不是件容易的事
-It isn’t easy filming under water.
当你在潜水并处于深海时
– Yeah, well and when you’re diving,
你能操作的东西非常有限 因为 你知道
when you’re at depth, your maneuverability really limited because, ya know,
负重会使你身体下沉 你得带上气瓶
you’re weighted down, you’ve got the tank,
带上装备
you’ve got all the gear.
而且时间非常有限
You’ve got a really limited amount of time
因为你只有这么多的氧气
because you only have so much air.
我们浮潜时
When we’re snorkeling,
可以在水面上快速的浮游
we can cruise the surface super fast,
享受更宽阔的视野
cover a much wider net of area.
只需要观察动物在哪里出没
Ya know, really just see where the animals are hanging out
因为我们只需要知道动物出现得地点 找到目标地就可以
because that’s the who idea of this, is to figure out where to target.
我们今天脑子里记下了许多线索信息
So, today we’re gonna be takin’ a lot of mental notes,
之后我们会重新回到车上 把我们这几天在哪潜水都记录下来
then we get back to the truck, taking physical notes on where we’re gonna dive here in a couple days.
马里奥 你们准备好了吗?
– [Chance] Mario, you ready?
好了 各位
Alright, guys,
我要把潜水面具穿上了
I’m gettin’ my mask on.
我们要去那边
We’re headin’ out there.
他们说了好多次那个地方极具魅力
They say third time’s a charm.
我们屏住呼吸 消失在汹涌的波浪下
And as we held our breath and disappeared beneath the crashing waves,
我们身下的暗礁 将我们引领进一个海洋生物的世界
the reef below us reveled a world of marine animals.
各种形状 大小 颜色的鱼 在各个地方迅速地游动
Fish of all shapes, sizes and colors darted in every direction.
它们中的一些颜色靓丽
Some of them were so brilliantly bright,
就像是虚构的一样
it almost seemed unreal.
我必须要承认 潜水最难的部分是要屏住呼吸
I have to admit, the toughest part about snorkeling is holding your breath.
我最多能在水下憋气一分钟吧
And at best, I was able to hold my breath for around a minute
之后我就需要浮出水面大口喘气
before I needed to turn to the surface for a much-needed gasp of air.
你们看见了什么?
– [Chance] What did you see?
大海胆!
– Huge sea urchin!
我的天啊!
Oh my gosh!
这是我见过的最大的海胆!
Biggest sea urchin I’ve ever seen!
它就像一个篮球
-It was like a basketball.
噢!
-Oh man!
那不是你想要遇见的那种海胆
That is not the kind of urchin you wanna run into,
那当然
that’s for sure.
我认为我把它拍得很好
I think I got a pretty good shot of it,
我要说它至少有25英尺那么大
deep down at at least 25 feet, I’d say.
下一次水下探险时
– [Chance] On my next trek beneath the surface,
我找到了一只危险系数为零的生物
I found one completely safe animal
我决定把它带出水面
that I decided to bring to the surface.
它就是红石笔海胆
The red slate pencil urchin.
哇!
Wow!
它长得太帅了!
That is crazy cool looking!
是的 如你所见
Well, as you can see,
所有的这些“小臂” 都将支撑着它紧贴礁石
all these little appendages are gonna allow it to lock it to the rocks.
这只海胆就像在平面上
And, this one was on a flat surface like that,
不需要用这些“小臂”划水
so without these little arms extended out into a crevice.
它们粘住再这些礁石上了
– [Chance] They are really stuck to those rocks.
就像被固定了一样
– They really are, like, extreme in anchor points.
这非常有趣 因为这只海胆似乎 没有像其它海胆一样的管足
It’s interesting because this one doesn’t seem to have tube feet like some of the others,
但可能作为替代 所有小臂后面的部分会支撑着它们做要做的事
but maybe behind all those little arms stickin’ off they do.
好消息就是它不是凸出来的
Good thing is, it’s not spikey.
所以这只海胆似乎不会分泌毒液
So this one doesn’t appear to be venomous or poisonous.
完全安全吗?
Totally safe, right?
是的
-Yeah, that’s fine.
根本不会伤害到你
– Not gonna hurt you at all.
那太棒了
That’s awesome.
这有太多种生物了
So much biodiversity now here.
许多的云朵也飘到这了
Alright, well lots of clouds rollin’ in here.
我们与这些石头相当近
We’re actually gettin’ dragged pretty close to these rocks.
所以 我认为这时
So, I think at this point,
我们要把它放回水下
let’s place is back down beneath the surface
继续朝海岸游
and head into shore.
你们都准备好了吗?
You guys ready?
准备好了
-Yeah.
这个物种在夏威夷岛的沿海水域
– [Chance] This species is incredibly plentiful
非常丰富
in the coastal water of the Hawainn islands.
它们有个名字 叫做石笔胆
And they get the name pencil urchin
因为它们呈放射状的体刺很像红铅笔
because of their radial spines that resemble red pencils.
我们探索暗礁将近一个小时
For nearly an hour, we explored the reef
又看见了比我们想象得还要多的生物
and saw more animals than we could’ve ever imagined.
种类惊人地丰富
The biodiversity was incredible,
我们知道这会是
and we knew this would be the perfect place
最好的潜水圣地
to set our scuba diving episodes.
伙计 跟我们讲讲这壮阔的地方!
– Man, talk about an epic location!
这有许多种海洋生物
There were so many marine animals out there.
当他们谈到生物种类很多时
When they said it was bio-diverse,
嘿 它们的头撞到了钉子
man they hit the nail on the head.
首先 那些海龟怎么样?
-How about those turtles, first of all?
海龟非常酷
– Dude, the sea turtles were amazing.
我今天拍了很多海龟
I got better shots of sea turtles today
比我之前被海龟咬的时候
than I’ve ever gotten with snapping turtles before.
我想我们几乎有做一整集海龟介绍的资源了
And I think it almost warrants us doing a sea turtle episode.
我想我们需要做的不仅是拍摄海龟
-I think not only do we need to do a sea turtle episode,
还需要带着我们的装备回到那里
but I need to get back out there with our tanks because every time
因为我们深水浮潜的时候需要这些
we did one of those deep dives,
这个地方只对新生物开放
the place just opened up with new creatures.
那是海胆 各种各样的鱼
There was sea urchins, there was all kinds of cool fish,
我们知道那里有鳗鱼和八爪鱼
and we know down there, there are eels and octupus
带着装备去看看那些生物
and gotta have the tanks to see those creatures.
做好调整 各位
– Well, stay tuned, guys,
因为我们第一次潜水冒险 马上真正开始了
because our first scuba diving adventure is coming up here real soon.
我是狼叔
I’m Coyote Peterson
坚持勇敢 保持野性
be brave, stay wild,
我们下个视频再见
we’ll see you on the next location.
喔!
Woo!
嘿 狼叔的支持者们
Hey Coyote Pack.
你们买到
Have you picked up your tickets
《荒野探险》之旅的票了吗?
for the Brave Adventures tour yet?
只剩几张票了
There’s only a few left,
所以点击这个链接 确保你们的座位已保留
so make sure to click on this link to preserve your seats today.
记住 这是唯一一次
And remember, the tour is the only place
你凭借一张独家冒险门票就可以实现的旅行
you can find one of the exclusive bold adventure tickets.
别忘记订阅哦
And don’t forget, subscribe
这样你就能加入我们下一次大冒险了
so you can join me and the crew on our next big adventure.
我很骄傲 写下了这本书
I am so proud to have written this book
这本书的灵感来自于我们经历过的许多冒险
and it was inspired by a lot of the adventures we have had.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

狼叔又来啦~这次是海底大探险,有许多种可爱的海洋生物。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

喋喋

审核员

审核团EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x72LCNDRejM

相关推荐