未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

《走遍美国》#8 早日康复

Family Album USA - Episode 8 - You're Going to Be Fine

走遍美国
family albumU.S.A.
在第一章 斯图沃特医生为一个叫卡尔 埃雷拉的男孩制定了一个手术计划
ln the first act, Dr. Stewart wants to schedule an operation for a boy named Carl Herrera.
他得了扁桃腺感染需要尽快做一个手术 他的病情已经很严重了
Carl needs an operation soon. He has been very sick.
他最近常常感冒喉咙疼痛
He has so many colds and sore throats recently.
但是卡尔不想做手术
But Carl doesn’t want to have the operation.
我不想切除我的扁桃体
l don’t want my tonsils out.
为什么卡尔现在不想在医院?
Why doesn’t Carl want to be in the hospital now?
你会康复
“You’re Going to Be Fine”
艾文库帕编剧制作
Written and Produced byAlvin Cooperman
盖瑞汤姆琳导演
Directed byGary Tomlin
第一章
ACT l
莫利
Molly.
我需要你特殊的才能来解决特殊的问题
l need your special talent for handing special matters.
什么特殊麻烦吗?
Like what special matters?
我在工作安排上遇上了麻烦
Well, l have a scheduling problem.
周五我安排和厄尔有三场扁桃腺切除手术
l have three tonsillectomies set for Friday with Dr. Earl.
是的
Yes?
我需要安排第四场手术进他的计划中
l need to fit a fourth operation into his schedule.
你知道怎么做
And… l know you can do it.
哪个病人?
Who’s the patient?
卡尔 埃雷拉 这男孩得了扁桃腺感染 我们需尽快切除它
Carl Herrera. The boy has infected tonsils, and we should remove them as soon as possible.
好吧 我尽力试着安排但那并不简单 斯图沃特医生
Oh,I’ll try to arrange the schedule. Dr steward
我知道你能办到
I know you’ll be able to take care of it.
埃雷拉夫人 切除扁桃腺之后 卡尔就会完全康复
oh Mrs Herrera,Carl will be perfectly fine after we remove his tonsils.
谢谢你消除了我的顾虑
thank you for your reassurance,Dr steward
他最近常常感冒而且喉咙痛
he has so many colds and sore throats recently
好的 卡尔这是个非常简单的手术
well,is a very easy opperation,Cral
你一点感觉都没有
you won’t feel a thing
什么时候做?
but when do they do it?
这个周五
this friday
但是周六是我的生日
but Saturday’s my birthday
好的 埃雷拉女士我们可以改时间
well,we could reschedule opperation.Mrs Herrera
但是我希望不要拖太久
but I don’t want put it off too long
不 我觉得应该现在就动手术
No,I think is important to do it now
当你出院后我们可以给你举办生日会 卡尔
We can have a birthday party for you. Cral when you come out of the hospital
但就不是我生日那天了
but it won’t be on my birthday
但卡尔你相信我 健康才是最重要的
But your health is more important Cral,believe me
我不想切掉我的扁桃腺
I don’t want my tonsils out.
贝克护士 请来一下
nurse Baker,would you come in please?
[开门声]
[Open the sound]
你好 埃雷拉夫人 你好 卡尔
hello Mrs Herrera,hi Cral
你怎样了?
how you doing?
我不想切掉扁桃腺
I don’t want my tonsils out.
来吧卡尔我们商量下
Come with me Cral,you and I will talk this over
她对孩子很有一套
She has a special way with kids.
是的的确如此
She sure does.
周四
Thursday
卡尔
Cral
喉咙还痛吗?
does your throat hurt?
是的
yes
好吧 你想感觉更好点吗?
OK.do you want to get better.
是的
yes
我们也希望如此
OK,we want you to get better too.
明天你切除扁桃腺后 你就不会再经常感冒了
you will have your tonsils out tomorrow.And you won’t get so many colds any more.
但是明天切除以后 就会错过周六的生日会
but if I have my tonsils out tomorrow.I will miss my birthday party on Saturday.
我知道 这是个难题 我试着来解决
I know.is a problem,isn’t it?let me try to work something out.
怎么办?
what?
让我想想
I have to think about it.
不要骗我
your are fooling me.
我不会的 给我个机会来想想
well I am not Cral.give me a chance to think about it.
我会想出办法的
and I will come up with something.
惊喜吗?
A surprise?
也许 你先把你的睡衣裤和长袍穿上 我来想惊喜
may be. but you just put on your Pajamas robe and I will think of a surprise.
会痛吗
will it hurt?
其他男孩女孩也切除 你会见到他们
No,there are other boys and girls here and they’re having their tonsils out. you will meet them
我不想
I don’t want to
卡尔换衣服 一切都会好的
change your clothes Cral. everything willbe just fine.
重点
Focus In
你感觉如何?
talking about health
你感觉如何?
how you feeling?
他最近常常感冒喉咙痛
He has so many colds and sore throats recently.
你会好的
you’re gone be fine.
你会好的 会好的
you’re gone be fine. you’re gone be your right.
你会好的 会好的 会感觉好点
you’re gone be fine. you’re gone be fine. you’re gone feel better.
不要紧张
don’t worry
卡尔切除扁桃腺后会好的
Cral will perfectly fine after we remove his tonsils.
你会好的 会好的 会感觉更好
you’re gone be fine. you’re gone be fine. you’re gone be your right.you’re gone be fine.
你会好的 会感觉更好
you’re gone be fine. you’re gone feel better.
你感觉好点了吗 我感冒了
are you feeling all right. I have a cold.
你怎么了 我发烧了
how’ re you doing.I have a fever.
你哪里痛我头痛
does something hurt?I have a headache
你感觉怎样?我胃疼
how’re you feeling?I have a stomacheche.
手术很简单卡尔 你不会有感觉
is a very easy opperation Cral. you won’t feel a thing.
你会好的 会好的
you’re gone be fine. you’re gone be fine.
你一切都会好的 你会好的
you’re gone be all right. you’re gone be fine.
你会好的 会更好
you’re gone be fine. you’re gone feel better.
你感觉怎样?不太好
how are you doing?not too well
喉咙痛吗?是的
did you hurt?yes, it does
好些了吗?是的
you want get better?yes I do
一切都会好的阿嚏
everything will be just fine.sneezing
你会好的 会好的
you’re gone be fine. you’re gone be fine.
你会好的 会好的
you’re gone be fine. you’re gone be fine.
第二章 莫利护士和孩子们在医院做游戏
In the second act,the nurse Molly Baker,plays the game with children in the hospital.
游戏名字叫打哑语
the name the game is charades
六个字 六个字 很简单 我也可以玩
six words,it has six words. that’s easy,I can play.
但是卡尔融不进游戏
but Cral Herrera won’t play the game.
我不喜欢和婴儿玩哑谜
I don’t like charades,is for babys.
斯图沃特医生试着帮忙
Dr steward trys to help.
为什么你不想玩?
why don’t you want to play?
因为我不想在这
because I don’t want to be here.
卡尔沮丧 因为他想要别的
Cral was upset,because he want something else.
卡尔想要什么?
what does Cral want?
第二章
act two
周五早晨
Friday morning
好的 你们会玩打哑谜吗?
OK. do you know how to play charades
弗兰克 你肯定从来没玩过吗?没有
Frank,you’ve never played charades?Nope
卡尔 你从来没玩过吗?
Cral,you’re sure you have never played?
好的 贝蒂 提母 弗兰克我们来玩
OK,Betty Tim Frank we’re going to play charades
弗兰克你跟着学可以随时加入我们
Frank,you can learn as we go and Cral ,you join in at anytime.
让我想想
ok,let me think.
好的 有了
OK,I’ve got one.
电影
movie,a movie
是的 电影
right,a movie ,OK
六个字 六个字
six words,It has six words.
那很简单 我会玩
that’s easy . I can play.
太好了
good,OK
一个六字的电影名
we’ve got a movie ,the title…
六个字
six words
是的 第一个字是
right,first word
听起来
sounds like?
听起来像……
sounds like……
你们猜对了这一部分
you got that part right,yes
听来像……像什么呢?
sounds like……sounds like what?
像no
sounds like no
弗兰克 完全正确 像no
excellently right Frank,sounds like no.
好的 我们知道是一部电影
OK,we got a movie
六个字 第一个字音像no
six words,the first word sounds like no
row row
row row
go go
nope
show 就是show
show that’s it,show
不 再来
no,OK
snow
snow
完全正确贝蒂 音像no……snow
absolutely right Betty,sounds like no…snow. OK
好 一部电影六个字 第一个字是snow
a movie,six words,the first word is snow.
太有趣了
this is funny
第五个字
the fifth word
是的 这个字……
right,this word
seven
seven
完全正确 很好 第五个字是seven 好 我们猜出了是部电影
absolutely right,very good,the fifth word is seven,OK,we got a movie
第一个字是snow第五个字是seven
the first is snow,fifth word is seven
我知道了 知道了
I got it,I got it
白雪公主和七个小矮人
snow white and the seven dwards
我知道 我知道
I got itI got it
弗兰克猜对了贝蒂知道但没说出来
Frank you got it,Betty you had but you didn’t say it
我刚才知道
I knew it
卡尔 你现在知道什么是哑谜了
Cral now you know charades,why don’t you join us?
我不喜欢哑谜 这是婴儿玩的
I don’t like charades,is for babys
嗯 他们都是婴儿
oh I like it?well they’re babys
你是个输不起的家伙
you’re sore loser,yeah
别争了 留着点嗓子
no arguing,save your voices
从现在到明天
between now to tomorrow,you’re all going to have your tonsils out
你们都要切除扁桃腺
and you won’t be able to speak for a while so save your voices till than
大家好 怎么了?
hi Gang,hi everybody,wellwhat’s going on?
很高兴见到你斯图沃特医生 这是一群在争吵的孩子
I sure I am glad to see you , Dr Steward
我不想玩哑迷所以他们生我的气
I didn’t want to play sharades, so they are angry at me
为什么你不想玩?
why don’t you want to play.
我不想在这 我不想切除扁桃腺
because I don’t want to be here . I don’t want my tonsils out
为什么不?
why not?
因为我的生日在明天 妈妈答应办一场有小丑的生日会
because my birthday is tomorrow. my mother promised me a birthday party with clown
好了就可以回去了
but you can have one when you go home, Cral
明天是我生日
but my birthday is tomorrow.
对不起 卡尔
I am sorry, Cral
你回去就可以办了 卡尔
Cral,you will have your party when you go home.
但那就不是我生日了
but it won’t be on my birthday.
而且你答应给我个惊喜
and you promised me a surprise.
重点
focus in
发音
pronunciation
发音发音
pronunciation,pronunciation
听上去像……
sounds like……
听上去像什么?像no
sounds like what?sounds like no
第一个字音像no
the first word sounds like no
为什么这个球在我的碗里
why is this ball in my bowl?
我戴这顶帽子很热
I am hot in this hat.
我的腿受伤了
my feet don’t fit
第三章
act three
孩子们准备扁桃腺手术 他们喉咙痛
the children have already have their tonsils out. they have sore throats
卡尔也喉咙痛
Cral’s throat hurt,too
我知道痛 明天会好的
I know it hurts. but it would be better tomorrow.
卡尔依然想要惊喜
Cral still wants a surprise
对了 你想要什么?
In the meantime,what would you like.
惊喜
surprise
明天 有人来看孩子们
the next day,someone comes to visit the children
惊喜来了 谁来了?
and him is. who comes to visit?
第三幕
act three
周五下午
Friday afternoon
还痛是不是?
it hurts,doesn’t it?
你明天就会好了 相信我 只要再一天 就不会像现在这么痛了贝蒂
you’ll feel better tomorrow,Betty, believe me.only one day,and it won’t hurt as so much.
想吃点晚餐吗?
do you feel like eating?having some dinner?
不要难过 让我给你说说晚饭有什么?
oh,don’t look so sad. let me tell you about your dinner.
冰淇淋 冰淇淋 各种口味的
It’s ice-cream,ice-cream,all kinds of flavors.
巧克力的 草莓味的?
chocolate?strawberry?
香草的?两个?
vanilla?vanilla two?
我看你好些了 贝蒂 那么 要吃晚饭
I see you’re feeling better already,Betty,so you will have dinner.
好的 一个草莓一个香草冰淇淋
OK honey,we will see to it that you have strawberry and vanilla ice-cream.
现在好好休息 你需要好好休息
just rest now. you need some rest to help you get better quickly.
嗨 弗兰克
hi Frank
你好吗?
how you doing
别这样 你已经是个大孩子了 没有那么痛了 对吗?
oh come on now, you’re a big boy. it doesn’t hurt that much,does it?
我很抱歉你没法吃晚饭
oh I’m sorry it hurts so much and you won’t be able to have dinner.
你可以吃冰淇淋
you’re just going to have to have a ice-cream.
冰淇淋 许多口味 你要什么口味的?
yes,ice-cream. lots of flavors,want tohear them?
巧克力味的
chocolate?
那就巧克力的 舀一勺两勺?
then chocolate it is. one scoop or two?
三勺?好吧 就三勺
three scoops?then three it will be.
你也要三勺?也是巧克力味?
you want three scoops also?chocolate too?
看上去你好些了
well,I see you’re feeling better
你看上去好点了
well,at least you’re acting like you feel better
给提母的三勺巧克力冰淇淋马上来
three scoops of chocolate ice-cream for Tim coming up.
你怎么样卡尔?
hi Cral,how you doing?
我知道痛 明天就会好 你想要点什么?
I know it hurts. but it will be better tomorrow. In the meantime,what would you like?
惊喜
surprise
我答应过给你惊喜对吧?
I promised you a surprise,didn’t I?and it wasn’t just ice-cream,was it?
你明天过生?也许也许
your birthday is tomorrow,isn’t it?well maybe
会有一个惊喜 但首先你得笑一下
just maybe,there will be a surprise.but first,you have to smile.
我就想看你笑一下
I just want to see one smile from you
不笑就没有惊喜 你要惊喜就笑一下
no smile,no surprise
笑一下不然没有惊喜
that’s the deal. no smile,no surprise
如果你想要惊喜
If you want a surprise than you’ve got to smile first.
周六
Saturday
你们怎么样?
how you all doing?
我很高兴你们好点了 卡尔 因为今天有惊喜给你
well I’m glad you’re feeling better because we have a little surprise for you today.
我们请了小丑 看 小丑Poppo
it’s Cral’s birthday.and we have the popo the clown to entertain you,and here is-popo the clown.
卡尔 生日快乐
happy birthday Cral . happy birthday
好的每个人
all right everybody.
好的卡尔 今天是你的生日 你有什么愿望?想要什么?
OK,Cral. it’s your birthday. what’s your wish?what would you like?Hmm…
你想玩哑迷?
you want to play charades?
重点
focus in
问题填空
tag questions
明天是你生日
your birthday is tomorrow.
不是吗?
isn’t it?
你明天过生日,我承诺过给你惊喜
your birthday is tomorrow . I promised you a surprise,didn’t I?
不仅是冰淇淋
and it wasn’t just ice-cream
是什么?不是冰淇淋是什么
what’s it?it wasn’t just ice-cream,was it?
不太痛了?痛吗?
it doesn’t hurt that much,does it?
不太痛了 痛吗?
it doesn’t hurt that much,does it?
明天是你的生日
your birthday is tomorrow
不是吗?
isn’t it?
不只是冰淇淋
and it wasn’t just ice-cream
是什么?
what’s it?
不太痛了
it doesn’t hurt that much
痛吗?
does it?
你答应给我惊喜
and you promised me a surprise
他很沮丧
he was upset.
不是吗?
wasn’t he?
他不高兴 高兴吗?
he wasn’t happy,was he?
卡尔 生日快乐
happy birthday,Cral,happy birthday
现在卡尔不难过
Cral isn’t sad now
难过吗?
is he?
他现在开心了 不是吗?
he is happy know,isn’t he?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

小朋友卡尔本要在星期六举行一场生日派对,不巧的是,他却因为生病而必须要在那天做手术……

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

糖糖

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1LmBlktnDE

相关推荐