ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

《走遍美国》#3 祖父的行李箱 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

《走遍美国》#3 祖父的行李箱

Family Album USA - Episode 3 - Grandpa's Trunk

Stewart一家激动不已
The Stewarts were excited.
这一幕中 他们将为从佛罗里达而来的祖父做准备
ln this act, they prepare for Grandpa’s arrival from Florida.
让我们上楼收拾一下祖父的房间吧
Let’s go up stairs and prepare grandpa’s room.
也许…
You know maybe…
我可以收集一些祖父的照片当作欢迎礼物
l’ll put together some photos of grandpa as welcome presents.
我想把我的一部分好的衣架放在祖父的壁橱里
l want to put some my good hangers in grandpa’s closet.
Ellen 和Marilyn 在收拾祖父的房间
Ellen and Marylin prepare grandpa’s room.
然后注意到了他的旧行李箱
And notice his old trunk.
里面有什么东西?
What’s inside?
不知道
l don’t know,
它被锁上了
lt’s locked.
行李箱里有什么呢?
What’s inside the trunk?
祖父的行李箱
Grandpa’s Trunk
由 Cooperman 编写和制作
Written and Produced by Alvin Cooperman
Jo Anne Sedwick 和 Greg Lehane 执导
Directed byJo Anne Sedwick
and
Greg Lehane
Marilyn 你想要咖啡还是茶?
Marilyn, you want coffee or tea?
给我咖啡吧 谢谢
Coffee please.
我好激动
l’m so excited.
明早这个时间 祖父就会坐在厨房里了
This time tomorrow morning grandpa will be sitting in the kitchen
跟我们一起
with us.
他什么时候到?
When does he arrive?
今晚6点钟
At six o’clcok this evening.
坐飞机吗?
By plane?
不是  坐火车
By train.
需要我们去车站接他吗?
Are we picking him up at the station?
祖父才不用呢
Not grandpa.
他不用任何人接他
He doesn’t want anybody picking him up.
他不喜欢依靠别人
He likes to be independent.
我们上楼收拾一下祖父的房间吧
Let’s go upstairs and prepare grandpa’s room.
对 走吧
Right, let’s do it.
-妈妈 早上好 -早上好 孩子们
Richard:Good morning.Ellen:My God.
Robbie:Hello.
-早上好 Marilyn -早上好 亲爱的
Marilyn:Hi honey.Richard:Good morning, Marilyn.
我们准备上楼收拾一下祖父的房间
We are going upstairs for grandpa’s room.
只准备了咖啡
And the coffee is ready.
能见到祖父太让我激动了
Really excited about seeing grandpa.
我也是
Me, too.
呃 麻烦给我牛奶
Emm…Milk please.
他可有意思了 总是能逗得我哈哈大笑
So funny. He always makes me laugh.
希望祖父能够喜欢跟我们住在一起
l hope grandpa is going to like living with us.
我觉得他肯定会喜欢
l think he will.
就是需要一些时间来适应新的环境
lt just takes time if you feel comfortable in a new place.
他会想念在佛罗里达的生活吗?
Would he miss being in Florida?
他当然会了
He will.
但我相信他会喜欢跟他的家人一起住在这
But l think he would like being with his family.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
这个地方大部分时间不是那么好
lt’s crazy here most of the time.
但是很有意思啊
But it’s fun.
这倒是真的
That’s for sure.
也许…
You know maybe…
我可以收集一些祖父的照片做为欢迎礼物
l’ll put together some photos of grangpa as a welcome present.
这个主意好
That’s a neat idea.
我能做点什么呢?
What can l do?
我想到了!
l’ve got it.
我钱包里有一张祖父 爸爸和我的合照
l have a picture of grandpa and dad, and me in my wallet.
是我初中毕业父子早餐的时候照的
From the Fathers and Sons’ Breakfast at my junior high school graduation.
哦 我记得这张照片
Oh, l remember this picture.
我真的很想在火车站接一下祖父
l’d really like to pick up grandpa at the railroad station.
不管是火车站还是机场 祖父一直都说他会自己过来
Railroad station or airports, grandpa always tells us to get here by himself.
他太了不起了
He’s something.
这些都是祖父的东西吗?
All grandpa’s stuff?
是啊
Yeah.
但是肯定还有些包被他带走了
But l’m sure there are a few bags from the train.
里面是什么?
What’s inside?
不知道
l don’t know.
它是锁着的
lt’s locked.
Hi
Hi.
Hi 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
早上好 Philip
Morning, Philip.
我想把我的一些好衣架放在祖父的衣橱里
l want to put some my good hangers in grandpa’s closet.
你们知道吗?
You know?
我真的特别期待他的到来
l’m very excited about his arrival.
我们也是
We are, too.
Susan 今天一大早打电话来了
Susan called early this morning,
她很不开心 因为她必须得去芝加哥出差 而且今晚之前都不能回来
She’s unhappy because she has had to go to Chicago on a business trip and can’t leave till tonight,
她希望能过来陪祖父
she wants to be here for grandpa.
好吧
Well,
祖父也会很失望的
Grandpa would be disappointed, too.
他最喜欢Susan了
He loves Susan.
她总是能让他想起祖母
She always reminds him of grandma.
好吧
Well,
这边怎么样?
how’s everything here?
不错
Fine.
我们刚才在想这个行李箱是怎么回事儿
We were just wondering about this trunk.
它是锁着的
lt’s locked.

Oh,
我有钥匙
l have the key,
祖父寄给我的
Grandpa sent it to me.
Ding
Ding
焦点
Focus In
意见和信念
OPINIONSand
BELIEFS
他不需要任何人接他
He doesn’t want anybody picking him up.
他不喜欢依靠别人
He likes to be independent.
我觉得这挺好的
l think that’s good.
他有自己的办事方式
He’s got his own way of doing things.
他喜欢自己照顾自己
He likes to take care of himself.
我猜你说的没错
l guess you are right.
他可有意思了 总是能逗得我哈哈大笑
He’s so funny, he always makes me laugh.
我猜他很有幽默感
l guess he has a good sense of humor.
是啊 我猜他肯定很有趣
Yeah, l bet he’s lot fun.
祖父总是说他会自己过来
Grandpa always tells us he ‘ll get here by himself.
他太了不起了
He’s something.
在我看来 他是个很特别的人
ln my opinion, he is a very special man.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
嗯 我觉得我会喜欢他的
Well, l believe l am going to like him.
不过…
But…
不过什么?
But what?
他会不会想念佛罗里达?
Would he miss being in Florida?
他会的 不过我相信他会喜欢在这跟家人住在一起
He will, but l think he would like to be with his family.
我想他会想念佛罗里达的家的
l suppose he misses his home in Florida,
还有他的独立自主
and his independence.
我觉得你是对的
l suppose you are right,
但你呢?
but what about you?
你怎么想?
What do you think?
祖父是什么样的人?
What kind of man is grandpa?
在你的想象中他是什么 样子的?
What do you imagine he’s like?
为什么他要从佛罗里达搬走?
Why is he moving away from Florida?
他觉得搬到瑞文戴尔怎么样?
And how does he feel about moving to Riverdale?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
让我们来看吧
Let’s see.
在第二幕中 祖父坐火车旅行到纽约
ln the second act, grandpa travels to New York City on the train.
并且遇到了一个名叫Elsa Tobin的女人
And meets a woman named Elsa Tobin.
他们聊的很开心
They enjoy talking to each other.
你说你在纽约有家庭
You say you have a family in New York.
是啊 确实
Yes.
祖父很期待见到他的家人们
Grandpa is looking forward to seeing his family.
不过 他会希望永远跟他们在一起吗?
But, does he wants to stay with them permanently?
你会跟他们住在一起吗?
Are you going to livewith them?
是的
Yes.
永远地?
Permanently?
这个…
Yeah.
他们希望这样
They want me, too.
他希望留下吗?
Does he want to stay?
去往纽约的火车上
On a train from Florida to New York.
打扰一下 这个位置有人坐吗?
Excuse me, is this seat taken?
没有人
No, it’s not taken.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
让我来帮你吧
Oh, let me help you with this.
太感谢了
Oh, thank you.
你想坐在窗边吗?
You want to sit by the window?
不不不
No no no.
我喜欢靠走道的座位 请你坐在窗边吧
l like the aisle seat better, please you sit by the window.
我叫斯图尔特  马尔科姆·斯图尔特
My name is Stewart, Malcolm Stewart.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
我叫埃尔莎·托宾 你好
l’m Elsa Tobin, how do you do?
你在纽约住吗?
Do you live in New York?
不 我住在佛罗里达
No, no, l’m from Florida.
啊 我也是
Ah, l am, too.
不过
But,
你是刚上车吗?
Didn’t you just get on?
不 我只是换了个座位
No, no, l just changed my seat.
坐在我旁边的男的一直在吸烟
A man next to me was smoking and smoke
我真的受不了这个
really bothers me.
你具体是佛罗里达哪里的?
Where you from in Florida?
泰特斯维尔 在奥兰多附近
Titusville. lt’s near Orlando.
这个世界真小 我也是泰特斯维尔的
Small world, l’m from Titusville, too.
真的啊?
Really?
在哪个区域?
But what part?
我跟我丈夫住在航天中心附近
My husband and l live near Spaceport.
啊 我知道那里
Ah, l know that area.
我的房子离航天中心只有几英里
My house is only a few miles from spaceboard.
你现在还是住在那吗?
Does you still live there?
哦 是的 我丈夫现在就在那
Oh, yes, yes, my husband stays there now.
他接受不了跟我一起去纽约度假休息
He couldn’t take time off to come to New York with me.
你还在那住吗?
Do you still live there?
不了
No,
我把房子和家具都卖了
l sold house and furniture,
把一些私人物品装在一个旧行李箱里
put a few personal things in an old trunk,
然后运到纽约的孩子们那里了
and shipped it to my children in New York.
那是我的目的地
That’s my destination.
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
我妻子四年前去世了
My wife died four years ago.
他是个很好的女人
She was a wonderful woman.
一个真正的朋友
A real friend.
抱歉
l’m sorry.
真的
Really.
很抱歉
l’m sorry.
有太多美好的回忆了
Lots of wonderful memories.
我们在一起接近50年
We were married over 50 years.
嗯 确切的说是47年
Well, 47, to be exact.
我跟John下个月会迎来我们的四十周年纪念日
John and l celebrate our 40th anniversary next month.
哇哦 恭喜你 这太棒了
Oh, congratulations. That’s nice.
John是做什么工作的?
What does John do?
他是航天工程师
He is an air aerospace engineer,
为奥兰多飞机制造公司
works for Orlado Aircraft Corporation.
他们一起创业
He started with them
已经接近40年了
almost 40 years ago.

Emm.
你是做什么工作的?
What do you do?
我刚刚退休
l just retired.
有一个自己的建筑公司
Had my own company, a special construction company.
道路 桥梁
Roads, bridges,
大物件
bid stuff.
不过我刚刚卖了它然后退休了
But l just sold it and retired.
打扰一下 女士 查一下票
Excuse me, madam, ticket please.
能麻烦你帮我拿一下钥匙吗?
Would you kindly hold this key, please?
我买票了 我记得很清楚
l have a ticket, l know.
我刚才坐在吸烟区
l was sitted in the smoking section.
没关系 女士 慢慢来
Hey lady, take your time.
我猜它肯定在你的包里 Tobin夫人
l’m sure it’s in your purse, Mrs. Tobin.

Oh…
在这
There is.
嗯 这是你的钥匙
Emm, here are your keys.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在纽约有家人吗?
Do you have family in New York?
没有
No, no,
不过我在纽约城里有很要好的朋友
but l do have very close friends in New York City.
我们喜欢一起去剧院
We like to go to the theater together.
你之前说你在纽约有家人
You said you have family in the New York.
嗯 确实
Yes, indeed.
儿子和儿媳妇
A son and his wife,
还有他们的三个孩子
and their three children.
我的孙子
My grandchildren.
你肯定高兴坏了吧
You must be excited.
哈哈
Ha
我简直急不可待了
l can’t wait to see them!
你准备跟他们住在一起吗?
Are you going to live with them?
是的
Yes.
一直吗?
Permanently?
这个…
Well,
他们希望这样
They want me, too.
不过我还没有决定好
But it’s too early to know for sure.
我比较独立
l’m pretty independent.
我试着教会我的孩子们独立自主的重要性
l try to teach my kids the importance of independence.
不过我也不是很想单独生活
But l’m not sure l want to be alone.
有些人不介意单独生活
Some people don’t mind being alone.
不过我不喜欢
l do.
我理解你
l understand.
不过说实话
But tell me,
你为什么不继续工作了?
why did you stop working?
我退休
l retired because
是因为我想跟家人待在一起
l wanna to be with my family.
我不想再自己生活了 哈哈
l didn’t wanna to be alone any more, ha…
聚焦
Focus In
个人资料
PERSONAL INFORMATION
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
我叫Stewart  Malcolm Stewart
My name is Stewart, Malcolm Stewart.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
我叫埃尔莎·托宾 你好
l’m Elsa Tobin, how do you do?
你好
How do you do?
你住在什么地方
Where do you live?
在泰特斯维尔
ln Titisville.
你住在什么地方
Where do you live?
世界可真小 我也是泰特斯维尔人
Small world, l’m from Titusville, too.
世界真小啊
lt’s a small, small world.
你好
How do you do?
你结婚了吗?是或否
Are you married, yes or no?
请告诉我吧
Please tell me, let me know.
我跟John下个月将迎来我们的40周年纪念日
John and l celebrate our 40th anniversary next month.
恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你是做什么工作的?
What do you do?

Emm…
你是医生还是农户还是邮递员?
Are you a doctor or a farmer or a mailman?
律师?艺术家?推销员?
A lawyer, an artist , a saleman?
商人?老师?
A businessman or a teacher?
高中老师?
A high school teacher?
我刚退休
l just retired.
你在纽约有家人吗?
Do you have family in New York?
没有
No.
你在纽约有家人吗?
Do you have family in New York?
嗯 确实
Yes, indeed.
很高兴认识你
l’m pleased to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
你好
How do you do?
很高兴认识你
l’m pleased to meet you.
在第三幕中
ln the third act,
祖父到纽约了
grandpa arrives in New York.
好啦 我们到了
Well, here we are.
这个晚上充满了惊喜
And the night is full of surprises.
给祖父的礼物
Presents for grandpa.
礼物?
Presents?
给我的?
For me?
祖父打开了行李箱
And grandpa opens the trunk.
行李箱里到底有什么?
What’s inside the trunk?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
美国铁路公司很高兴通知您 我们已经到达纽约城了
Amtrak is happy to announce our arrival in New York City.
火车将在五分钟内停靠
Train will be stopped in 5 minutes.
请确认您携带的物品
Please check to be sure you have your belongings.
并在大苹果城度过一段美好的时光
And have a good stay in the Big Apple.
谢谢
Thank you.
好啦 我们到了
Well, here we are.
遇见你太开心了 Stewart先生
lt was so nice meeting you, Mr. Stewart.
我也很开心 Tobin太太
And nice to meet you, too, Mrs. Tobin.
请跟我们联络
Please look us up.
我们在电话簿上有联系方式
We are in the phone book.
Philip Stewart医生
Doctor Philp Stewart.
在里弗代尔
In Riverdale.
你儿子?
Your son?
对的
That’s right.
祝你在纽约城玩的开心
And have a good time in New York.
不要再这么独立啦
And don’t be so independent.
你很幸运 能有一个温馨的家庭
You are very lucky that you have a caring family.
当晚
Later that night…
我们什么时候可以去钓鱼?
When can we go fishing?
Robbie
Robbie,
我们很快就去
we’ll go fishing soon.
把你爸爸也带上
We’ll take your Dad with us.
祖父我准备好了
l’m ready, grandpa.
你说时间就行了
You name the date.
哈哈
Ha ha.
这个注意太棒了祖父
That’s a great idea, grandpa.
Philip需要休息一天
Philp needs a day off.
我们把礼物给祖父吧
Let’s give him our presents.
现在
Now.
好主意
Good idea.
礼物?
Presents?
给我的?
For me!
我和Marilyn的
From me and Marilyn.
这个 是我的
And this one is from me.
哈哈
Ha ha.
我找遍整个家才找到的
l looked all over the house to find it.
哇哦
Oh…
Richard
Richard.
这照片太棒了
These are terrific pictures.
这张照片真的让我想起从前了
This one really brings back memories.
你记得那天吗 Robbie?
You remember that day, Robbie?
当然了
Sure, do.
那天太有趣了
lt’s fun.
哈哈
Ha ha.

Oh.
Susan不在这太可惜了
l’m sorry Susan isn’t here.
我特别想念她
l miss her very much.
她也很难过 祖父
She feels bad, too, grandpa.
她打电话说飞机延误了 你知道的
She calls to say the plane was delayed, you know airports.

Emm.
但我真是等不及见到她了
But l can’t wait to see her.
她跟祖母年轻的时候简直一模一样
She was just like grandma at that age.
叹气
(sigh)
我最好把行李整理一下
l’d better unpack.
我在一天前就上路了
l started traveling 24 hours ago.
已经不是我年轻的时候了
l’m not so young anymore.
想不想吃点什么?
Don’t you want something to eat?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
今晚好好睡一觉 明早早餐多吃点
After a good night’s sleep, l’ll enjoy breakfast even more.
来吧 爸爸
Come on, dad,
我跟Ellen带你去房间
Ellen and l would take you to your room.
你能来我真是太开心了 祖父
l’m sure glad you’re here, grandpa.
祖父 晚安
Good night, grandpa.
好梦
Pleasant dreams.
亲吻
(kiss)
叹气
(sigh)
Philip
Philip.
你有行李箱的钥匙吗?
Do you have the key to the trunk?
我有钥匙
l have the key,
不过钥匙没用
but it doesn’t work.
我把钥匙寄错了
l sent the wrong key.
哈哈
(laughing)
我有点东西给你
l’ve something for you.
我自己亲手做的
l made it myself.
希望你能喜欢
l hope you to enjoy it.
我研究了超过一年
l researched it for over a year.
哦 是我们的家谱
lt’s our family tree.

Oh
祖父
Grandpa.
太令人激动了
How exciting!
哈哈
Ha ha.
难以置信
Fabulous?
怎么了
What?
我都不知道
l didn’t know that
你的祖父是在德国出生的?
your grandfather was born in Germany?
我们家族有很多有意思的事情
Lots of interesting information about our family.
我送你们的礼物
The gift from me.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
祖父 祖父!
Grandpa, grandpa!
噢 祖父!
Oh, grandpa!
哈哈
Ha ha…
见到你太高兴了
l’m so happy to see you.
噢 你看起来太美了 Susan
Oh, you look so beautiful, Susan.
我的孙女
My granddaughter.
就像我一直说的
Like l always said,
你长得跟你你祖母太像了
you look just like grandma.
哈哈
Ha ha.
我觉得你跟我们住在这一定会非常开心的
l think you are going to be very happy with us.
我知道你一定会的
l know you will.
嗯哼
Hh hh
我再也不觉得孤单了
l don’t feel alone anymore.
焦点
Focus In
家谱
THE FAMILY TREE
Malcolm Stewart 再也不会孤单了 这是一定的
Malcolm Stewart is not alone anymore, that’s for sure.
事实上
ln fact,
事实上
ln fact,
以后他的家人每天都会跟他生活在一起
he will have his family around him every day of his life now.
想找点宁静可能都困难了
Finding some peace and quiet may be a little difficult.
但我的父亲再也不会孤单了
But my father won’t be lonely anymore.
他有我 Philip Stewart 在他身边
There is me, Philip Stewart nearby.
还有整个家族
And the rest of this family.
Ellen 他的儿媳
There is Ellen, his daughter-in-law.
当我还在密歇根大学读书的时候 我遇到了Ellen
You know l met Ellen when l was a student of the university of Michigan.
后来她成为了我的妻子
Later she became my wife.
我们现在有三个孩子
We have three children now.
大儿子是一名摄影师
Our oldest son is a photographer.
Richard 非常有天赋
Richard is very talented,
就像他的祖父一样
like his grandfather.
Marilyn也很有天赋
Marilyn is talented, too.
她设计服装
She designs clothing.
Marilyn 是Richard 的妻子
Marilyn is Richard’s wife.
她也是
And she is also a sister-in-law
Susan 的嫂子
to Susan.
Susan 是我的女儿
Susan is my daughter.
Susan 总能让我们想起她的祖母
Susan reminds us of her grandmother.
Bernice Cassidy Stewart
Bernice Cassidy Stewart,
我的母亲
my mother.
她很善良 聪明 惹人爱
She was kind, intelligent, and loveable.
就像Susan一样
like Susan.
Susan 有两个兄弟
Susan has two bothers,
Richard 和Robert
Richard, and Robert.
我们叫他Robbie
We call him Robbie.
他是我们的儿子
He’s our little son.
他非常爱他的祖父
He loves his grandfather very much.
嗯 这就是我的家庭
Well, that’s our family,
Stewart 家
the Stewarts.
跟上了吗?
Did you follow me?
让我们看看
Let’s see,
谁是我的女儿
Who is my daughter?
对了 Susan 是我的女儿
That’s it, Susan is my daughter.
这样如何?
How about this?
谁是Robbie的祖父?
Who is Robbie’s grandfather?
Malcolm 是Robbie 的祖父
Malcolm is Robbie’s grandfather.
好了
OK.
谁是Susan 的嫂子?
Who’s Susan’s sister-in-law?
Marilyn 是Susan 的嫂子
Marilyn is Susan’s sister-in-law.
对了
That’s right.

Ha.
好了 这就是我们的家庭 我爱他们所有人
Well, that’s our family and l love them all.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

温馨的斯图尔特家庭里要多一位新成员啦!这位大家期待已久的新成员是谁呢?大开脑洞猜猜吧。

听录译者

寒枝

翻译译者

是孙韬不是涛

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqmkmnUsJn4

相关推荐