未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

《走遍美国》#20 黄金时光

Family Album USA - Episode 20 - Quality Time

在第一幕中
In ACTⅠ
菲利普很晚才从他工作的医院回家
Philip comes home late from work in the hospital.
已经十点了
So it’s ten o’clock.

Um…
我好饿
I’m starving.
尽管已经很晚了
And although it is quite late.
艾伦还没回来
Ellen isn’t home yet.
妈妈在哪儿
Where’s mom?
她去参加学校的董事会会议了
She went to a school board meeting.
罗比说他爸妈都很忙
Robbie says that his parents are very busy.
你和妈妈已经快一周没跟我们一起吃晚饭了
You and mom haven’t have dinner together with us almost for a week.
是的……
Yeah…
没跟家人共进晚餐是我也很难过 但是
I felt bad about not have dinner with family, but…
我们行程不一样
our schedules so different.
过了一会儿
A little later,
罗比去跟外公聊天
Robbie talks to grandpa.
他们在聊什么呢
What do they talk about?
“黄金时光”
“Quality Time”
由Alvin Cooperman和George Lefferts著作
Written by Alvin Cooperman and George Lefferts
Jo Anne Sedwick导演
Directed by Jo Anne Sedwick
Alvin Cooperman制作
Produced by Alvin Cooperman
第一幕
ACT Ⅰ
妈妈在哪儿?
Where’s mom?
她去参加学校的董事会会议了
She went to the school board meeting.
我不知道她在忙什么
I don’t know how she does it.
她确实很忙
She sure keeps busy.
这对她来说很重要
It’s important to her.
有很多地方要去 也有很多事情要做
There are lots of places to go, lots of things to do.
她不能回避而什么都不去做
She can’t set around and do nothing.
菲利普工作到很晚
Philip works late.
我猜你是对的
I guess you’re right.
我也希望我有足够的精力
I wish I had the energy.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
我们在呢 爸爸
We are here, dad.
噢 嗨 爸爸
Oh, hi, dad.
嗨 菲利普 今天过得怎么样
Hello, Philip, how’s your day?
噢 白天挺好的
Oh, my day was just fine.
晚上也不错
So was my night.
已经十点了
So it’s ten o’clock.
我好饿……嗯
I’m starving…Um…
你妈妈呢
Where’s mom?
她去参加学校董事会会议了
She went to a school board meeting.
冰箱上有给你的留言
There’s a note for you on the refrigerator.
哦?
Oh?
额 罗比你吃晚饭了吗
Uh…did you have dinner, Robbie?
吃了 我跟迈克在快餐店吃了个汉堡
Yeah, Mike and I had a hamburger at the diner.
我也刚到家
I came home a little while ago.
爸爸你这周每天都工作到很晚还每天熬夜
You’ve gone working late and stay up every night this week dad.
你不会精疲力尽吗
Are you exhausted?
我没时间精疲力尽
I don’t have time to exhausted.
你跟妈妈已经快一周没跟我们共进晚餐了
You and mom haven’t a dinner together with us almost for a week.
是的
Yeah.
不能跟家人共进晚餐我很难过 但是
I feel bad about not having dinner with family, but…
我们的时间表不一样
our schedules so different.
要么我在医院写报告 要么你妈妈在开小组会议
Either I’m at the hospital doing paperwork or mom is at a committee meeting.

I…
完全不知道怎么办
Frankly don’t know what to do about it.
我很担心你跟妈妈
I’m worried about you and mom.
你们实在是工作得太辛苦了
you really have been working too hard.
我想我吃够的三明治了
Well I think I have enough Sandwich.
你还没吃完
You didn’t finish it.
睡前吃太多不好
It’s not good to eat before going to bed.
但小饼干不要紧
Cookie can’t hurt, though.
好吧 我要去睡觉了
Well, I’m heading off bed, and…
睡个好觉
Good night sleep.
晚安
Good night.
爸爸晚安
Good night, son.
晚安 爸爸 我要睡觉了
Good night, dad. I’m…going to bed.
晚安 菲利普
Good night, Philip.
我以为你对完账单了
I would you finish bouncing a track.
我发现了另一个错误
I found another mistake.
我过一会儿也要睡觉了
I’ll be off to bed myself few minute.
好的 拜拜
Ok, bye.
爷爷 我真担心他们
I’m really concerned about them, grandpa.
担心谁?
Concern about who?
爸爸和妈妈
About mom and dad.
他们几乎见不到面
They hardly ever see each other.
爸爸经常工作到很晚
Dad often works late.
妈妈要开那么多会议
Mom has audiences committee she signed.
你打算怎么做?
What do you purpose to do about it?
你看起来好像有主意了
You have that look in your eye.
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是肯定有办法 让他们共度更多时光
But there must a way, getting them to spend more time again.
黄金时光
Quality time.
注意
Focus In
“黄金时光”
“QUALITY TIME”
完成一天的工作后我很晚才回家
I got home late after working all day.
我正想找你
I was hoping to find you.
但是你不在
But you’re away.
你留了点晚饭
You left me some dinner.
给我吃
Something to eat.
但是我不会等待因为我要去睡觉
But I won’t be waiting a cassle cause I got to get sleep.
完成一天的工作后我很晚才回家
I’m going get home late after working all day.
我知道你回过家却总是错过你
I know you’ve been home but I miss you anyway.
我希望你看到我的留言 吃点东西
I hope you find my note and have something to eat.
我真的很想看看你 但你已经熟睡
I really want to see you but you’ve been asleep.
我们似乎再也没有之前拥有的快乐
We never seem to have any fun like we have before.
你工作到太晚所以我再也见不到你
You working too hard and I never get to see you anymore.
我们得为彼此空出时间
We have to make time for each other.
我们只是又一次浪费时光
We only do a surf one another.
所以别这样做
So I don’t do it.
你说呢
What do you say?
一起做点改变吧
Let’s make some changes.
我们可以从今天开始
We can start today.
我们需要一起拥有些黄金时光
We need some quality time together.
我们需要的是黄金时光
What we need is quality time.
噢 是的
Ohh…yeah…
我们需要彼此交流
We need to talk to each other.
一起大笑
Laugh with each other.
你跟我 在一起
Let’s get together you and me.
拥有黄金时光
With quality time
我们享受彼此的亲近 亲爱的
we enjoy each other’s come, bunny.
你工作时间太长 从不在家
You working long hours and you never at home.
有时侯你只是打电话说事
Sometimes that things you just voice on the phone.
你打电话说为了告诉我你很晚才能回家
And when you call you say you’ll be home late.
我总是错过晚餐 电话也不接
You always missing the dinner calls just have wait.
我工作很忙 你也是
My job keeps me busy and I know you’re busy too.
我真想跟你度过更多时光
I really want to spend more time with you.
但是我要早出晚归
I’m getting up early and I come home late.
如果我想见你 我会静心安排
If I want to see you I gonna make a special day.
我们需要一起拥有些黄金时光
We need some quality time together.
我们需要的是黄金时光
What we need is quality time.
噢 是的
Ohh…yeah…
我们需要彼此交流
We need to talk to each other.
一起大笑
Laugh with each other.
让我们一起
Let’s get together…
在第二幕中
In ACTⅡ
罗比告诉艾伦他的感受
Robbie tells Ellen how he feels.
爸爸工作很拼而你工作到很晚
Dad works hard and you works late.
你忙着你的小组会议 工作到很晚
You work hard on your committees and you work late.
罗比想让爸妈多多在一起
Robbie wants his parents to spend some time together.
我希望你们出去度个假
I think you’re to take a vacation away from the family.
二人世界
Alone!
但是艾伦知道她和菲利普忙的根本没时间度假
But Ellen knows that she and Philip are too busy to take a vacation.
所以罗比又试了一次
So Robbie tries again.
我有个想法
I think I have an idea.
罗比的想法是什么?
What is Robbie’s idea?
第二幕
ACTⅡ
那天晚上
Later that night…
噢 罗比?
Oh, there’s Robbie?
你这么晚在干嘛?
What’re you doing up this late?
看书
Reading.
看书?这时候?
Reading? This hour?
哈哈 得了吧罗比 这么晚了你到底在干嘛
Haha, come on, Robbie. What are you doing up this late?
想事情
Thinks up my mind.
你想跟我说说吗
You’d…like talk about it?
当然了 你愿意听吗?
Sure, you don’t mind listening?
罗比
Robbie,
罗比 知道吗
Robbie, remember me?
我是你妈妈
I’m your mother.
不管你想说什么我都愿意听
You have something you want to talk about I’m always prepare to listen.
你经常这么晚还来走走?
You have been around much lately?
原来是这个
So that’s it.
好吧 来谈谈
Ok, let’s talk.
你跟爸爸好像比我更有精力
You and dad like shapes the passion than I.
爸爸工作很拼而你工作到很晚
Dad works hard and you works late.
你忙着你的小组会议 所以工作到很晚
You work hard on your committees and you work late.
我以为你为我的工作感到骄傲
I thought you’re proud of the work I do.
没错 妈妈 确实很骄傲
I am, mom. Real proud.
你是一个伟大的妈妈 但是
You are one fantastic mom, but…
但是
But…
我意识到了你陪我和爸爸一起的黄金时光有多么少
I’ve been noticing how little quality time you spend with dad and me.
还有家人
And the family.
嗯 这确实是个问题 罗比
Hum…it’s a real problem, Robbie.
我知道
I know it.
我很担心
I’m concerned!
肯定有办法让你跟爸爸在一起的时间多点
There must a way that dad and you can spend more time together.
我们总是讨论跟家人一起旅行
Oh, we always talks about take a vacation together, with the family.
我希望你们离开去度假
I think you’re to take a vacation away from the family.
二人世界
Alone!
类似第二次度蜜月
Kind of the second honeymoom.
这是很棒 但是我的行程不允许
It would be wonderful but our schedules won’t allow it.
我有个主意
I think I have an idea.
你有?
You do?
是的
Yup!
我的主意就是
I think I have an idea
能让你和爸爸有固定时间在一起
that would bring dad and you together in a more scheduled way.
那是什么主意?
Oh what is it?
这样 你知道爸爸一直在讲住院儿童
Well, you know how dad is always talking about the kids in the ward.
他们多需要被关怀
And how important it is for them to be paid attention to?
是的
Yes.
这得多艰难 因为医生和护士太忙了
And how hard it is because the doctors and nurses so busy?
是的
Yes.
如果你抽点时间和爸爸一起解决这个问题会怎样呢
How would it be if you took some time to work with dad to solve that problem?
我不懂
I don’t get it.
比如开展固定的每周读书项目
Like setting up a regular weekly reading program.
你和爸爸
You and dad,
你和菲利普·斯特沃特医生
You and doctor Philip Stewart
每周去看望住院孩子一两次
going to the children’s ward once or twice a week,
为他们读书
and reading to them.
不错的主意 罗比
Not a bad idea, Robbie.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
这与我在董事会做的工作不谋而合
It fits right in what something I’m working on right now with the school board committee.
那是什么?
What’s that?
我已经打算在公立学校开展一个项目
I’ve been trying to work out a program in the public school.
会让家长和老师
That would bring parents and teachers
一起给学生读书 每周一次
together once a week to read to the students.
其实就是他们自己的孩子
Their own children really.
我做这个是为了鼓励读书
I doing that to encourage reading.
所以我觉得为医院的孩子读书这个项目
So my feeling with the program for reading to the kids in the hospital.
你做的对
You’re right.
我们会这样做的
We’ll do it!
我想现在就跟爸爸讲
I’m going to talk to dad about it right now.
但是他从医院回来太累了
But dad was so exhausted when he came home from work.
为什么不明天跟他说呢
Why don’t you talk to him about it tomorrow?
你是个特别聪明的孩子
You’re a very smart young man.
我想我还是等明天再告诉他吧
I think I wait to tell him tomorrow.
你不会忘了吧?
You won’t forget, will you?
相信我 不会的
Believe me, I won’t.
这是个很棒的主意
It is a great idea.
我保证不会忘记
And I promise you I won’t forget.
谢谢您妈妈
Thanks, mom.
也谢谢 罗比
Thank you, Robbie.
主意
Focus In
“我不懂”“我知道了”
“I DON’T GET IT””I GET IT”
我不懂
I don’t get it.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我听不懂
I don’t follow you.
不,不
No, no.
别,别
Or no, no.
再跟我说一遍
Run that by me again.
因为我不明白
Because I don’t understand.
不,不
No, no.
我不懂
I don’t get it.
我不懂
I don’t get it.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我看不懂这张图
I don’t get the picture.
嗯?
Hum?
我不懂
I don’t get it.
全部再解释一下
Explain it all again.
因为我不明白
Because I don’t understand.
不,不
No, no.
我不懂
I don’t get it.
你想说什么
What are trying to say?
你想说什么
What are trying to say?
我不懂
I don’t get it.
你到底是什么意思?
Exactly what do you mean?
我不明白
I don’t follow you.
你能再说一遍吗
Could you explain that again?
我不懂
I don’t get it.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我不知道
I don’t follow you.
不,不
No, no.
别,别
Or no, no.
再跟我说一遍
Run that by me again.
因为我不明白
Because I don’t understand.
不,不
No, no.
我不懂
I don’t get it.
额 我知道了
Uh…I get it.
噢 我懂你的意思了
Oh…I see what you mean.
是的 我知道你要说什么了
Yeah, I see what are you trying to say.
我懂了
I get it.
哇 我懂了
Wow…I see.
噢 我知道你的意思
Oh…I know what you mean.
噢 我现在懂了
Ok, I follow you now.
我明白
I understand.
我懂了
I get it.
我懂了
I get it.
在第三幕中
In ACT Ⅲ,
艾伦告诉菲利普她的计划
Ellen tells Philip about her project.
一个简单的计划
The plan is a simple one.
包括……整个家庭的读书计划
Involve…entire family and a reading project.
菲利普觉得这个计划可以才医院进行
Philip thinks the project would work in hospitals.
我的病人 大部分是孩子 会喜欢听别人念书的
My patients, mostly kids, would…would love the read be read to.
所以 艾伦和菲利普同意一起工作
So, Ellen andPhilip agree to work together.
你愿意跟我一起工作?
Would you…work with unite?
我很乐意 菲利普
I would love to, Philip.
艾伦和菲利普会给孩子们读什么呢
What will Ellen and Philip read to the children?
第三幕
ACT Ⅲ
第二天早上
The next morning…
早上好
Good morning.
噢 多美好的早晨啊
Oh, what a wonderful morning.
花闻起来好香 不是吗
Don’t the flowers smell wonderful?
早上好 艾伦
Good morning, Ellen.
是的 很香
Yes, they do.
这就是我一大早边读书边喝咖啡的原因
That’s why I’m reading my paper and having my coffee on the patio this morning.
嗯 闻起来好香
Uh…it does smells sweet.
你昨晚的董事会会议怎么样
How was your school board meeting last night?
你回来得很晚吗
Was you come home very late?
你看到我给你做的三明治了吗
Did you find the Sandwich I made for you?
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thanks, dear.

I…
我太累了所以没有吃完
I was so tired that didn’t finish it.
菲利普
Philip.
我正跟学校董事做一个特别项目
I’ve been working on the special project with the school board.

I’m…
我想听听你的意见
I’d like your opionion about it.
那是什么
What is it?
我正打算想方法鼓励读书
I’ve been trying to find a way to encourage reading.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好吧 我想我可能找到方法了
Well, I think I may have found a way to do it.
是吗 跟我说说吧
Yeah, tell me about it.
我每天都接触一些家庭 艾伦
I work with families everyday, Ellen.
我知道人们怎么消遣时间
I see how people spend their leisure time.
老的少的
Young and old.
好吧 大部分都是看电视
All right, mostly watching television.
那也可以 是的
Well, that will be ok, yes,
我再说一下 如果
and I repeat if…
人们空闲时能读书
people to free time to read.
我再同意不过了
I couldn’t agree with you more.
问题是 我们怎么让他们多读点书
The question is…how do we get them to read more?
我想你会给我答案的
I think you are going to give me the answer of the question.

You are…
你的眼神告诉我
You count that look in your eye.
我确实有答案 菲利普
I do have the answer, Philip.
至少 我觉得我有的
Or least I think I do.
好吧 跟我说说
Well…tell me about it.
计划很简单
The plan is a simple one.
包括 整个家庭的读书计划
Involve…entire family and a reading project.
在家
In the home?
是的 在家里 但是首先是在学校教室里
Yes, in the home but first in the school rooms.
嗯 有意思
Um…interesting.
但是 你打算怎么做
But…how do you plan to do that?
先从公立学校开始计划
By arranging with public schools to schedule
每周一个小时
one hour a week to start with.
这期间 会邀请家长们
During that time, parents are invited to attend,
和孩子一起读书 就是他们自己的孩子
and to read along with children, their children.
这可以进行到学校系统限制之外
It can go beyond the school system limit.
真的吗?
Really?
我保证这会进行得很好 在医院
I guarantee to you it will go very well…in the hospitals.
我的病人 大部分是孩子 会喜欢别人为他们读书
It’s my patients, mostly kids, would…would love the read be read to.
你觉得呢?
You think so?
我觉得可行
I know so.
也许我们可以在你的医院试一试
May be we can experiment with your patients.
看看怎么计划工作
And see how to plan works.
我同意
I love the idea.
你愿意跟我一起工作
Would you…work with the unite?
我很乐意 菲利普
I would love to, Philip.
而且
And…
那样 我们就会有更多时间在一起了
That way…we’ll spend more time together.
我们很久没在一起了
We just don’t see each other anymore.
你和我最近都太忙了
You and I are very busy these days.
确实是
This is true.
应该找时间多待在一起而不是一起工作
Need to find time to be together more than do things together more.
你跟我在一起 这是个达成目的的好办法
You and I, it be a wonderful way to accomplish time.
我有个问题
I have a question.
什么?
Yes?
我们读什么?
What do we read?
给你病房里的孩子
Your patients in the ward?
是的
Yes.
噢 一起
Oh, let’s…
我们谈一谈
You and I talk about it.
你想给他们读什么
What would you like to read to them?
额……
Um…
过几天
A few days later…
嗯 斯特沃特夫人和我会读一首罗伯特·弗罗斯特的诗
Uh…Mrs Stewart and I will read a poem by Robert Frost.
嗯 叫做雪夜林边小驻
Uh…it’s calls Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.
现在开始吗
Would you begin now?
嗯 好吧
Um…All right.
雪夜林边小驻
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
罗伯特·弗罗斯特
by Robert Frost.
我想我知道这些树是谁的
Whose woods these are I think I know,
尽管他的房子在乡间
his house is in the village though;
他看不见的在这儿停留
He will not see me stopping here,
看他的树被雪覆盖
to watch his woods fill up with snow.
我的小马一定觉得奇怪
My little horse must think it queer,
为什么停在没有农舍的地方
to stop without a farmhouse near.
在树林和冰河中间
Between the woods and frozen lake,
在一年中最漆黑的夜晚
the darkest evening of the year.
他摇了摇马具上的铃铛
He gives his harness bells a shake,
看看是否有什么问题
to ask if there is some mistake.
另一个唯一的声音来自
The only other sound’s
微风拂过和雪花飘落
the sweep of easy wind and downy flake.
树林可爱 漆黑 又深邃
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.
但是我得去赴约
But I have promises to keep,
睡前还要去几里外
and miles to go before I sleep,
睡前还要去几里外
and miles to go before I sleep.
[鼓掌]
[Clapping]
简直属于舞台
Too belong on stage.
真是太棒了
That was wonderful.
爷爷
Grandpa.
还有罗比 你们什么时候来的
And Robbie, when did you come?
我们一直在听你朗诵
We’ve been listening to your voice.
这些孩子真幸运
These are lucky kids.
你们享受一起读书吗
Do you enjoy reading together?
噢 或许我们可以一起在家大声朗读
Oh, we may read together aloud at home.
你是对的 罗比
You were right, Robbie.
我就知道
I know.
哈哈哈
Haha…
注意
Focus In
“在雪夜林边小驻”写于罗伯特·弗罗斯特
“STOPPING BY WOODS ON SNOWY EVENING”By Robert Frost
我想我知道这些树是谁的
Whose woods these are I think I know,
尽管他的房子在乡间
his house is in the village though;
他不知道我在这儿停留
He will not see me stopping here
看他的树被雪覆盖
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
我的小马一定觉得奇怪
My little horse must think it queer
为什么停在这没有农舍的地方
To stop without a farmhouse near
在树林和冰河之间
Between the woods and frozen lake
在一年中最黑暗的夜晚
The darkest evening of the year.
他摇了摇马具上的铃铛
He gives his harness bells a shake
看看有什么问题
To ask if there is some mistake.
另外一个唯一的声音来自
The only other sound’s the sweep
微风拂过和雪花飘落
Of easy wind and downy flake.
树林多么可爱 漆黑 又深邃
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.
但是我得去赴约
But I have promises to keep,
睡前还要赶去几里外
And miles to go before I sleep,
睡前还要赶去几里外
And miles to go before I sleep.
我想我知道这是谁的树
Whose woods these are I think I know.
尽管他的房子在乡间
His house is in the village though;
他不知道我在这儿停留
He will not see me stopping here
看着他的树被雪覆盖
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
我的小马一定觉得奇怪
My little horse must think it queer
为什么停留在这没有农舍的地方
To stop without a farmhouse near
在树林和冰河之间
Between the woods and frozen lake
在一年中最漆黑的夜晚
The darkest evening of the year.
他摇了摇马具上的铃铛
He gives his harness bells a shake
看看是否有什么问题
To ask if there is some mistake.
另外唯一的一个声音来自
The only other sound’s the sweep
微风拂过和雪花飘落
Of easy wind and downy lake.
树林多么可爱 漆黑 又深邃
The woods are lovely, dark and deep
但是我得去赴约
But I have promises to keep,
睡前还要去几里外
And miles to go before I sleep,
睡觉还要去几里外
And miles to go before I sleep.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

艾伦和菲利普工作都很忙,于是罗比希望爸妈能多花一点时间过两人生活,所以决定一起工作……

听录译者

Crayon

翻译译者

小温七

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GrllAIM1k

相关推荐