ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

《走遍美国》#2 相亲 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

《走遍美国》#2 相亲

Family Album USA - Episode 2 - The Blind Date

第一幕中 苏珊·斯图尔特和哈里·班尼特一开始互不相识
In ACT one of this story, Susan Stewart and Harry Bennett don’t know each other.
他们今晚有个晚餐约会
They have a dinner date tonight.
但是哈里迟到了
But Harry is late.
迟到了很久
Very late.
因为他迷路了
He’s lost.
在纽约的某个地方迷路了
Somewhere in New York city.
女士 打扰一下 请问伍斯特街83号怎么走
Excuse me, madam. I’m looking for 83 Wooster street.
哈里能找到苏珊的公寓吗
Will Harry find Susan’s apartment?
“相亲”
“The blind date”
编剧乔治 莱弗茨
Written by George Lefferts
制片阿尔文 库珀曼
Produced by Alvin Cooperman
导演乔安妮 赛维克和梅里尔 M 马泽尔
Directed by Jo Anne Sedwick and Merrill M. Mazuer
第一幕
Act I
打扰一下 可以帮我个忙吗
Excuse me, can you help me?
当然 需要帮你做什么呢
Sure, what do you want?
呃…… 请问伍斯特街道83号怎么走?
Umm…Where is 83 Wooster Street?
这太容易了
That’s easy.
先直走到街角 然后左转
Walk to the corner, then make a left turn.
再走过两个街区到红绿灯 最后再左转就到了
Then walk two blocks to the traffic light. Make another left to the Wooster.
谢谢您 到了拐角再左转吗
Thank you. To the corner and then a left?
是的 左转 要来个热狗吗 只要75美分
Yeah, a left. Hot dog? Only 75 cents.
不了 谢谢您 我还有个晚餐约会
No, thank you. And I have a dinner date.
……555-9470……
…555-9470…
噢 正在通话中
Oh, that’s busy.
重拨
Again.
……555-9470……
…555-9470…
嗯 ……还在通话中
And…it’s still busy.
女士 打扰一下 请问到伍斯特街道83号怎么走
Excuse me, madam, I’m looking for 83 Wooster Street.
好的…… 伍斯特街道距离这两个街区 83号在右手边
Yeah…Wooster Street is two blocks and 83 is to the right.
嗯 大概就是这样
En~About to how~
谢谢…… 太谢谢您了
Thank you…Thank you!
不客气
You are welcome.
谁呀
Who is it?
哈里班尼特 这是苏珊家吗
Harry Bennett , is this Susan?
是的 请上来 我在顶楼
Yes, it is. Come up. I’m on the top floor.
哈里 你好 哈哈……很高兴见到你
Hello, Harry. Haha…It’s nice to meet you.
苏珊 我也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, Susan.
对不起我迟到了
Sorry I ‘m late.
因为堵车 停车问题……我迷路了
Yeah, the traffic, the parking…I was lost.
哈哈……
Haha…
好美的花 谢谢你
What pretty flowers, thank you.
噢 快进来吧
Oh, please come in.
迟到了没什么关系的
Don’t worry about being late, it’s fine.
呃……抱歉家里有点乱 我刚搬来这里
Uh…Excuse the mess, I just moved here.
噢 我来给你介绍下 这是我的嫂子玛里琳
Oh, I’d like you to meet my sister-in-law,Marilyn.
玛里琳·斯图尔特 这位是哈里·班尼特
Marilyn Stewart, this is Harry Bennett.
很高兴认识你
Please to meet you.
很高兴认识你 哈里
Nice to meet you, Harry.
我们是不是错过了预定好的餐厅位置
Are we too late for our dinner reservation?
不会的 餐厅会帮我们留着位置的 我是那里的常客 跟老板很熟悉
No, the restaurant will hold our table, I know their owner very well, I eat there a lot.
你有餐厅的电话吗 我要给家里打个电话 把号码告诉帮佣
Do you know the phone number of the restaurant.I’d like to call home and leave a number with the babysitter.
当然
Sure.
呃……
Umm…
号码是……
The number is…
555-1720
555-1720
我可以借用下电话吗
May I use phone?
555-1720?
555-1720?
呃……
Hum…
你好 我是米歇尔的爸爸 我找贝蒂
Hello? I’m Michelle’s daddy, can I speak to Betty?
我想留下下餐厅的电话
I wanna leave the phone number of the restaurant.
嗨 贝蒂 你可以打555-7020找到我
Hi, Betty. I’ll be at 555-7020…
好的 谢谢 一会儿见
OK thanks see you later
好了 我们可以走了吗
Well, that’s done, shall we go?
我准备好了
I’m ready.
一会儿见 玛丽琳
See you later,Marilyn
愿你们渡过一个美好的晚上
Have a nice evening.
拜拜 玛里琳 希望能再见到你
Bye, Marilyn. Hope to see you again.
我也是 玩得开心点 谢谢!
Me too. Have fun! Thanks!
女士优先
After you.
聚焦
Focus In
跟随指引
FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS
打扰一下 你可以帮帮我吗
Excuse me, can you help me?
当然 需要帮你什么
Sure, what do you want?
伍斯特街道83号在哪里
Where is 83 Wooster Street?
这太容易了
That’s easy.
这太容易了
That’s easy.
走到这个拐角
Walk to the corner.
然后左转
Then make a left turn.
过两个街区到红绿灯
Then walk two blocks to the traffic light.
再左转就到了 谢谢
Make another left to Wooster.Thank u.
去拐角再左转
to the corner and then a left.
走到拐角 再左转
Walk to the corner, then make a left turn.
走过两个街区到红绿灯
Then walks two blocks to the traffic light.
左转就是伍斯特
Make another left to Wooster.
来 哈里 轮到你了 根据指示走
Come on, Harry, it’s your turn, follow the directions.
女士打扰一下 我要找伍斯特街道83号
Excuse me, madam. I’m looking for 83 Wooster Street.
好的 伍斯特街道距离这两个街区 83号在就在右手边
Yes. Wooster Street is two blocks and 83 is to the right.
伍斯特街道在两个街区后的右手边
Wooster Street is two blocks and 83 is to the right.
来 哈里 根据这指示走
Come on, Harry, it’s your turn, follow the directions.
祝贺你 哈里 你找到了伍斯特街道83号
Congratulations! Harry, you found 83 Wooster Street.
哈里 现在让我们来尝试新的指示
Now, Harry. Let’s try some new directions.
穿过红绿灯 走到普林街拐角然后右转
Go to the traffic light, and to the corner of Prince Street and make a right turn.
走过一个街区并在格林街左拐
Go one block and make a left at Green Street.
到格林街290号
Go to 290 Green Street.
祝贺你 哈里 你做到了
Congratulations! Harry, you get it.
来看看场景二
Coming up the ACT Ⅱ
苏珊和哈里来到了苏珊家附近的餐馆
Susan and Harry go to a restaurant in Susan’s neighborhood.
苏珊认识这里的老板 颂萨
Susan knows Somsak—-the owner.
颂萨来自泰国
Somsak is from Thailand.
因此餐厅里提供泰国的食物
And serves Tai food in his restaurant.
你们要吃些什么
What would you like to eat?
我想要一份炒面 哈哈……哈里 你要看看菜单吗
I’d like the mee krob,haha…Harry, would you like to see the menu?
不了 我也要一份炒面
No,it’s ok. I’ll have the mee krob,also.
要给你一份沙拉吗
May I bring you a salad?
噢 好的
Oh, yes.
但是有一些不对劲
But something is wrong.
这时哈里离开了餐厅
And Harry leaves the restaurant.
哈里为什么离开了
Why is Harry leaving?
场景二
ACT Ⅱ
啊……斯图尔特小姐 欢迎光临 你近来还好吗
Ah…Miss Stewart, welcome! How are you?
我很好 颂 谢谢 你呢
Fine, Som, thanks, and you?
谢谢你 我也很好
Fine, thank you.
这是我的朋友哈里·班尼特
This is my friend Harry Bennett.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
非常高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
只要是斯图尔特小姐的朋友我都欢迎 我是颂萨
Any friend of Miss Stewart just welcome. I am Somsak.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
我喜欢这里
I like it.
我也是 我经常来这
I do too. I come here often.
特别的地方为了特别的人
Special place for special people.
索姆萨克 谢谢你
Thank you Somsak .
哇 很好的餐厅
Well…Nice restaurant.
你们需要点喝的吗
Would you like something to drink?
是的 我要一杯姜汁汽水 加冰 哈里 你要什么
Yes, I’d like a glass of ginger ale with ice. Harry, what would you like?
你们这里有干白葡萄酒吗
Do you have a dry white wine?
加州福尼亚白葡萄酒怎么样
How about a California chablis?
白葡萄酒不错
Chablis is fine.
你们要吃点什么
What would you like to eat?
我要一份炒面 哈里 你要看看菜单吗
I’d like the mee krob, Harry, would you like to see the menu?
不用了 我也要一份炒面
No, it’s ok. I’ll have the mee krob, also.
炒面是什么
What is it?
哈哈…… 酥炒面条 我喜欢
Haha…Crispy fried noodles, I love them.
你们要沙拉吗
May I bring you a salad?
噢 好的
Oh, yes.
今天有什么推荐的菜吗
What do you recommend today?
对于新朋友我推荐玫瑰花瓣沙拉
I recommend rose-petal salad, special for new friends.
玫瑰花瓣沙拉
rose-petal salad
为什么不呢
Why not?
马上就能上菜 稍等
I’ll take everything.
我希望你饿了
I hope you are hungry.
什么 噢 是的 饿死了
What? Oh, yes, starving.
好吧 我……哈哈……
Well, I…haha…
你周末的早上一般都做什么呢
What do you do in your universal weekend morning?
我是新玩具开发的副总裁
I’m the vice-president of the new toy development.
太棒了
Too perfect!
我知道你是一个注册会计师
I know you’re a CPA.
是的
That’s true.
我在五家上市公司工作过 我喜欢数字
Harry Bennett served five public companies. I love numbers.
我在加利福尼亚的时候接了一些你们公司的税务事务
I do some vertrous maken bill in your company in California.
然后…
And so…
我们就认识了
Here we are.
是的
Yes.
我有一个女儿
I have a daughter.
我知道 她多大了?
I know how old is she?
她已经九岁了
She’s nine years old.
这年龄的孩子很可爱 她叫什么名字?
Ok, so nice age.What is her name?
米歇尔
Michelle.
你有她的照片吗?
Do you have a picture of her?
她很漂亮
She’s very pretty.
谢谢
Thank you.
玫瑰花瓣沙拉 班尼特先生有电话找您
Rose-petal salad. And there is a phone call for you, Mr Bennett.
抱歉 苏珊
Excuse me, Susan.
我希望不是什么坏事
I hope nothing is wrong.
抱歉 我还要给其他桌上菜 失陪了
I’ll get the rest of the dinner, excuse me.
苏珊 请原谅我 我现在不得不离开
Please forgive me, Susan, but…I have to leave.
我觉得很槽糕
I feel terrible for it.
发生什么事了
What’s the matter?
我的女儿不舒服
My daughter is not feeling well.
噢 不 很严重吗
Oh, no, is it serious?
我还不太清楚
I don’t know yet.
保姆说她因为肚子疼而大哭
Babysitter said she has a stomachache, she’s crying.
我现在必须得回家 原谅我好吗
I have to go home, forgive me?
当然 我很抱歉听到这个消息 非常遗憾你来不及吃晚餐了
Of course,i am so sorry for Michelle and you didn’t have the chance to eat.
好吧 没关系 我先送你回家吧
Well, it’s ok. Let me take you home first.
不 不用了 你只管先走吧
No, no, please go ahead.
这是我们第一次约会
It’s our first date.
别担心我们可以改天再约
We’ll make another, please don’t worry.
我会打电话给你的
I’ll phone you.
我希望你的女儿没有大碍
I hope your daughter is all right.
—拜拜—拜拜 哈哈
-Goodbye.-Goodbye.haha

聚焦
Focus In
服务 点餐
OFFERING and ORDERING
颂萨正在提供服务
Somsak is offering.
你们要些喝的吗
Would you like something to drink?
加利福尼亚白葡萄酒怎么样
How about a California chablis?
需要沙拉吗
May I bring you a salad?
要杯咖啡吗
Would you like a cup of coffee?
花茶怎么样
How about some herbal tea?
需要甜点吗
May I bring you some dessert?
苏珊和哈里点餐
Susan and Harry are ordering.
我要一杯冰的姜汁啤酒
I’d like a glass of ginger ale with ice.
你这里有干白葡萄酒吗
Do you have a dry white wine?
我也要一份炒面
I ‘ll have the mee krob also.
我要一杯咖啡
I’d like a cup of coffee.
你们这里有花茶吗
Do you have some herbal tea?
我要一些甜点
I’ll have some dessert.
你这里有干白葡萄酒吗
Do you have a dry white wine?
加利福尼亚白葡萄酒怎么样
How about Canifornia chablis?
很好
That’s fine.
场景三的故事
In ACT three of this story.
苏珊和玛丽琳一起吃晚餐
Susan has dinner wirh Marilyn.
玛丽琳是苏珊的嫂子
Her sister-in-law.
食物很美味
This food is delicious!
[敲门声]
[Knocking]
哈里要给苏珊一个惊喜
Then, Harry surprises Susan.
你好
Hi.
然后他们开始交谈
And they talk.
你家里还有什么人吗
Is there anyone else in your life?
不 没有
No, not yet.
苏珊和哈里还会见面吗
Will Susan and Harry see each other again?
场景三
ACT Ⅲ
那个晚上稍晚一点
Later that evening…
发生了什么
What happened?
保姆打电话来
The baby sitter called
他的女儿生病了
His daughter is sick.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我想她是胃疼
I think she has a stomachache.
嗯……
Hum…
他是一个好爸爸
He’s a good father.
所以 你觉得他怎么样
So? What do you think of him?
他人很好
He’s very nice.
但是我觉得他今天晚上有点紧张
But I think he was nevous tonight.
这是两年来他第一次相亲
It was his first dating in two years.
你会再和他见面吗
Will you see him again?
我希望会
I hope so.
这食物好美味
This food is delicious.
哈哈……
Haha…
他什么都没吃
He didn’t get a thing to eat.
你点的餐够三四个人吃
You order enough for three or four people.
但是我不是在抱怨 因为这食物真的太好吃了
But I’m not complaining, the food is delicious!
[敲门声]
[Knocking]
是谁
Who is that?
你觉得会不会是……
Do you think it’s h..?
不可能……
No…
你不会相信的 玛丽琳
You won’t believe it, Marilyn.
我相信 尽管没有一起散步
I believe it. Even without walking.
你好
Hi.
你怎么……
How was…
你楼下的邻居让我进来的
Your downstairs neighbor let me in.
你回家了吗
Did you go home?
是的 但是……没什么大碍于是我回来了
I did, but…everything is ok so I decided to come back.
嗯 原谅我很早就离开了
Hum, yeah, to apologize for leaving so early.
我买了个小礼物送你
I brought you a little gift.
这是一棵发财树是给你新公寓的礼物
It’s a boom cite tree for your new apartment.
嗨 玛丽琳 我……我希望我不算太晚
Hi, Marilyn, I…I hope it’s not too late.
噢 不会 我们还在吃
Oh, not at all, we still eating.
请进来 跟我们一起吃从餐厅带回来的晚餐 哈哈……
Please, come in. Join us, it’s our meal from the reataurant. Haha…
你的女儿怎么样了
And how was your daughter?
她很好只是有些胃疼
She’s fine with only a stomachache.
噢……非常开心你回来了
Ohh…It’s good that you went back.
是的 我也觉得 我觉得从她妈妈去世后我陪在她身边很重要
Yes, I am. I think it’s important for me to be there since her mother died.
我赞同 你不饿吗
I agree. Aren’t you hungry?
事实上 我饿了 哈哈……
As a matter of fact, I am hungry. Haha…
这里还有很多食物
There are lots of food left.
嗯……很好吃
Umm…this is delicious.
好好享用
Enjoy!
我要为自己求得宽恕
I’m going to excuse myself.
为明天的事情我还得做许多的工作准备
I have a lot of work to do to get ready for tomorrow.
哈里 晚安 很高兴认识你
Good night, Harry. It’s nice to meet you.
晚安 玛丽琳
Night, Marilyn.
苏珊 晚安
Good night, Susan.
晚安 玛丽琳
Good night, Marilyn.
她明天要去参加这里的一场时装秀
She’s going to a fashion show here in the city tomorrow.
所以她在这里过夜
She sleeping here.
所以为了明天起来得早她现在就得睡觉
so she won’t have too trouble for waking up earlier in the morning.
你们俩关系肯定很好
You two must be too close.
是的 我们整个家族关系都很好
We are. The whole stall family is close.
这样很好
I like that.
然而两年前我的妻子去世了
And then two years ago, my wife died.
你很想念她吧
You missed her?
是的 但是我还有米歇尔……陪伴
I do.Yes, but I have Michelle and… with time
你有对象了吗
Is there anyone else in your life?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
你呢
What about you?
噢 我希望有 但是工作让我忙碌不堪
Oh I did occassionally but my work keeps me busy.
嗯……谈话也保持忙碌了
Umm…speaking is keeping busy.
我明天得早起因为保姆得回家一趟
I have an early start tomorrow and the babysister has to get home.
噢……时间过得真快 已经午夜了哈哈……
Oh…We gonna time to go. It’s midnight. Haha…
苏珊 谢谢你
Thank you Susan.
这个晚上我过得很愉快
I had a nice evening.
我也是 哈里
Me too Harry.
哈里
Harry.
怎么了
Yeah?
要是有机会我想见见你的女儿
I’d like to meet your daughter some day.
你的意思是我们下次还可以再见面吗
Does that mean that I can see you again?
当然了
Of course.
太棒了 我会在晚餐时间打电话给你
Wonderful. I’ll call you when going on a dinner.
好的
Please do.
我保证下次不会太早离开
I promise I won’t leave early
这真是一个好理由
It was for a good reason.
你知道吗
You know something?
什么
What?
我觉得我们能成为好朋友
I think we are gonna be good friends.
晚安 苏珊
Good night, Susan.
晚安 哈里
Good night, Harry.
回去的路上注意安全
Have a safe trip to home.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
对不起……
Sorry…
我从没这样……不好意思
I never like that…embarrassed.
晚安 哈里
Good night,Harry.
聚焦
Focus In
职业
OCCUPATIONS
他是一个会计
He’s an accountant.
他的工作是与数字打交道
He works with numbers.
他是一个会计
He’s an accountant.
他管理你的财务
He manages your money.
他是一个会计
He’s an accountant.
他计算你的税务
He planned your taxes.
一个会计
an accountant
这是他的职业
That’s his occupation.
一板一眼
It’s dull.
她是一个商人
She’s in business.
她是一个副总裁
She’s a vice-president.
在一个玩具公司
In a toy company.
她是一个商人
She’s in business.
她是一个老板
She’s the boss.
这是她的职业
That’s her occupation.
她的工作
Her job.
她是一个售货员
She’s a sales clerk.
她出售衣服
She sales clothing.
她是一个售货员
She’s a sales clerk.
她在商店里工作
She works in the store.
是的 她是一个售货员
Yeah, she’s a sales clerk.
她同时也设计衣服
She designed clothing, too.

这是她的职业
That’s her occupation.

她的工作
Her job.
她是一个老师 这是她的工作
She’s a teacher.That’s her job.
她是一个护士 这是她的工作
She’s a nurse. That’s her job.
他是一个飞行员 这是他的工作
He’s a pilot. That’s his job.
这些都是职业
Those are occupation.
这些都是工作
They’re all jobs.
这是她的工作
That’s her job.
这是她的工作
That’s her job.
这是他的工作
That’s his job.
这些都是职业 这都是工作
Those are occupation. Thay’re all jobs.
他是一个小贩
He’s a vendor.
他在街道上销售食物
He sales food on the street.
他是一个小贩
He’s a vendor.
他卖热狗
He sales hot-dog.
是的 他是一个小贩
Yeah, he’s a vendor.
他卖冰淇淋
He sales ice-cream.
小贩 会计 售货员 护士 老师 飞行员
A vendor, an acountant, a sales clerk ,a nurse, a teacher, a pilot.
这些都是工作
They are all jobs.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

哈利和苏珊在一家饭店约会,然后哈利因为一些突然的事情必须离开一下,忙完了过后直接去了苏珊家里。

听录译者

Crayon

翻译译者

糖糖

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUPYwjC0Tho

相关推荐