Deprecated: 自6.1.0版本起,已不建议使用is_ajax,请换用wp_doing_ajax。 in /data/wordpress/wp_course/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5211

Deprecated: 自6.1.0版本起,已不建议使用is_ajax,请换用wp_doing_ajax。 in /data/wordpress/wp_course/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5211
《走遍美国》#19 我愿意 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

《走遍美国》#19 我愿意

Family Album USA - Episode 19 - I Do

今天 苏珊和哈里准备结婚
Today Susan Stewart and Harry Bennett are getting married
在第一章 哈里已准备就绪
Coming up at act 1 , Harry gets ready
领带总是打不好
Philip trys to help Harry with his bowl tie
谁会打领结
I’m worried Philip , what if we can’t tie the tie?
哈里非常紧张 祖父试着让他冷静
Harry is very nervous and grandpa try to calm him down
哈哈哈 哈里 我懂你的感受
Hha… Harry ,I know the feeling
婚礼前的紧张
wedding-day Jitters
过了会
later
哈里担心忘了婚礼上重要的东西
Harry worrys that he is lost something important
我的戒指呢
What did I do with the rings?
戒指呢?
What did I do with the rings?
哈里会发现他的结婚戒指吗?
Will Harry find the wedding rings?
怎么了?
What’s wrong
看起来不对劲
It is wrong
领结真的那么难打吗?
Are they always that difficult to make?
老实说……是很难
The truth is …yes
我再试一次
I’ll try again
照这种速度婚礼只有明天举行了
at this rate,the wedding will take place tomorrow
不要担心
Not to worry
好了 重来一次
OK here we go
飞利浦 我在担心 要是领结打不好怎麽办
I’m worried Philip , what if we can’t tie the tie?
领结打不好就不能结婚了
If we can’t tie the tie,then there can’t be a wedding
你最好不要让哈里更紧张了
You’d better not make Harry any more nervous than he is
不要急 我们会有办法的
Don’t worry we will figure a way
你们怎样了? 伙计们
How are you doing ,fellas?
不太好 没办法弄好领结 没人能搞好
Not so good ,Grandpa .we can’t this bowl tied . Nobody knows how to do it
你会吗?
Do you?
不 我也从打不好
No ,I never could either
噢 你有自己的燕尾服
well , you have your own tuxedo
你怎么打领结的?
How do you tie your bow tie?
对呀 爷爷我曾见过你那身打扮 你看起来很神气
Yeah ,Grandpa.I’ve seen you in it,you look great
你怎么弄的?
How do you tie it?
我没
I don’t
你没?什么意思?
You don’t ? What do you mean ?
我从来就不会打那一类……
I never could tie one of those……
玩意……领结
things……bow ties
我都是用夹上去的领结
I have always worn a clip-on bow tie
夹的?
A clip-on?
对的 我记起来了
Of course ,Now I remember
那个很简单
Yes, It is so easy
你要做的只要夹在领子上
All you do is clip it around under your collar
我们都需要这种的
We all need one of those
礼服出租店?
The tuexdo rental store
你们说开门了吗?
Do you think they are open?
应该 周天他们生意很好
Should be .Sunday’s their big day
我电话他们
I’ll call and find out
如果不开 我把我的借给你 哈里
Well ,if they’re not I’ll lend you mine ,Harry
你是我们当中唯一真正要穿燕尾服的
You’re the only one who really needs to be wear a tuxedo ,anyway
谢谢 爷爷
Thanks ,Grandpa
我是新娘的父亲 本该担心我女儿
I’m the father of the bride ,I’m supposed to be worried about my daughter , and here I am with
现在我却与我女儿的另一半在一起担心他
the man that’s marrying my daughter–worring about him
可怜的哈里 我懂这种感受 婚礼恐惧症
Poor Harry ,I know this feeling Wedding-day Jitters
开了吗?我们很幸运开了。而且有很多夹的领结
Are they open ?We’re in luck ,they’re open.And they have lots of clip-on bow ties
我骑脚踏车去镇上拿
I’ll bicycle down to the village and get them
你最好快点罗宾
You’d better Robbie
时间还多 我们有两小时
There’s lots of time. A little over two hours
两小时十五分钟后 我将和苏珊结婚
In two hours and fifteen minutes ,I’ll be married to Susan
也真正成了斯图沃特家庭中的一员
And be a true member of the Stewart family
你是个幸运的人
Oh you are a lucky guy,Harry
是你能找到的最好的女人之一
Susan is one of the best woman you’ll ever find
她像她的祖母
She is just like her grandma
现在你一旦将戒指戴上苏珊的手你就成了我们家的一员
Now ,once you put the ring on Susan’s finger,you are one of us , Harry
不要忘了
And don’t ever forget it
戒指
Ring?Ring?
我把戒指放哪了?
What did I do with the rings?
我把它们放在我运动夹克的口袋
I put them in the pocket of my sports jacket
不 我想你是放在礼服上衣口袋 记得不?
No I think you put them in your tuxedo jacket pocket.remember?
我的戒指呢?
What did I do with the rings?
你不是给理查德了吗 他是男傧相呀
Didn’t you give them to Richard ? He’s your best man .
我记起来了
I remember
你给了理查德
You gave them to Richard
对 我想起来了你给了我
Oh yeah ,I remember now. you handed them to me
我放哪了?
what did I do with them?
但愿不要丢了
I hope they aren’t lost
不要担心哈里 它肯定在这
Oh don’t worry ,Harry .they have to be here
我想起来了
I remember
我把它交给了罗宾免得弄掉了
I gave them to Robbin to hold so I wouldn’t lose them
罗宾呢?
Where is Robbie?
不要担心 罗宾 他去取领结了
Relax ,Harry .Robbie went to pick up the clip-on bow ties
现在几点
What time is it?
仍然有两小时 不要担心 哈里
It’s still a little over two hours ,Harry Just relax
戒指怎么办?
What about the rings
我确定在罗宾那
I am sure Robbie has them
不 罗宾没有 他给我戒指要我自己保管
No, no, Robbie doesn’t have them .He gave them to me to hold on to them
因为他不想承担保管它们的责任
because he did’t want the responsibility of holding them
我将它们放在我礼服的口袋
I put them in my tuexdo–but
但在胸前口袋里
in the lapel pocket
现在我放心了
That’s a relief
刚才真担心
I am, I was really worried
我来保管吧
I’ll hold on to them for you
男傧相总是保管戒指的
The best man always keep the ring
你说得对 你来保管免得等一下又出问题了
You are right ,you hold on to them so there won’t be a problem later
好了 现在我们最好去穿好衣服各位
Well,I think we’d get dressed ,fellas
好了 罗宾会拿领结回来
All right !Robbie will bring the ties back
好的
Hey
留我一个?
leave me?
你不会有事的 放轻松
You’ll be fine .Try to take it easy
再过两小时就结婚了
It’ll all be over in two hours
婚礼就结束了
The wedding ceremony will be over
你们就成了丈夫妻子
You’ll be husband and wife
从现在起两小时
Two hours, well.
从现在起两小时
Two hours, well.
重点
Focus in
婚礼前的紧张
WEDDING-DAYJITTERS
从现在起两小时
Two hours, well.
两小时 长久的等待
Two hours, well, it’s a long time to wait.
祖父说的对 这是婚礼前的紧张
Grandpa’s right, l… l do have a wedding-day jitters.
我太紧张了 戒指呢
I am nervous, what about some rings?
我找不到戒指了 它在我的口袋里
I …I couldn’t find the rings,but they were in my pocket.
我让理查德保管 他是我的伴郎
I let Richard guard them,he is the best man he’ll take care of them.
我不用担心
I..I don’t need toworry about that.
没人知道怎么打领结
Nobody know how the tie knot about tie.
现在问题解决了
But they promise they can take care of marry too.
因为罗宾去镇上拿夹的领结了
since Robin went to the village to get clamped the knot ties.
为什么婚礼恐惧
so why did you scares?
我在和谁开什么玩笑?
who I kidding?
我今天结婚
I’m get married today
结婚
married
结婚
married
两小时 我将和世界上最好的女人结婚
just two hours,I’ll be married to the most wonderful woman in the world
我爱的这个女人
the woman I love
我爱上了苏珊
I fall inlove with Susan
在我们第一次约会之后
A marry first date
你知道吗?
you know something?
什么?
what?
我觉得我们可以成为很好的朋友
I think we gone be good friends
晚安 苏珊
goodnight Susan
晚安 哈里 路上小心
goodnight Harry,have a safe trip home
你还好吗?
are you all right?
不好意思
sorry
我然而还是紧张
I was nervous even than
苏珊美丽 聪明 亲切
Susan is beautiful,and intelligent,and kind
我们在一起很开心
and we’re funny together
她会变成米歇尔的好母亲
she’ll be a wonderful mother to Mitchell
也即将成为我的妻子
and soon she’ll be my wife
哈里 本雷特夫人
Mrs Harry Bennett
没有什么比这更让我开心的了
I…I couldn’t be any happyer
也许有点紧张 但没什么能更令我如此开心的了
Less nervous maybe,but I couldn’t be any happyer
下一章 苏珊已为婚礼准备就绪
In the next act,Susan gets ready for the wedding
苏珊母亲艾伦给了她一份特别的礼物
Susan’s mother,Ellen gives her a special gift
手表带
a wristband
我和你父亲结婚时带过的
I…I wear it when I married your father
玛丽琳帮助苏珊戴上头纱
and Marilyn helps Susan with her veil
苏珊戴起来刚好 不是吗?
doesn’t it look just right on Susan
完美
perfect
过了会 苏珊看上去严肃
later,Susan looks serious
当你说我愿意时 玛丽琳
when you said I do Marilyn
一切都成真了
it suddenly became real
苏珊在想什么?
what is Susan thinking?
第二幕
act two
现在接着是……一些旧的 一些新的
and now for…something old something new
一些借来的一些蓝色的
something borrowed and somethingblue
好的 看下 借来的
OK,let’s see borrowed
呵呵 像这条裙子
that’s this dress
从玛丽琳那借来的
borrowed from Marilyn
蓝色的东西
something blue
手表带
a wristband
我和你父亲结婚时戴过的
I…I wore it when I married your father
哦 母亲
oh mother
我忘了你仍然保留着它
I forgot you still had it
它那么可爱
it’s just so lovely
我在一家古董店买的 那时差不多我18岁
I bought it in an antique,when I was about eighteen years old
我保存到我的婚礼
I saved it for my wedding day
你保留下来给我 不是吗?
and you saved it for me,didn’t you? mother
是的 宝贝 是这样
yes honey,I do
我们这样聊的完吗?
are we ever going to finish
好的 看下借来的东西
all right,OK,something borrowed
蓝色 腕带 旧物
the wedding dress,something blue,the wristband,something old
旧的是什么?
right,what’s old
当然 旧的 我早就预备了戴的
of course,something old,I had planned to wear them
祖母的珍珠项链 噢 戴了它祖父一定会非常高兴
grandma’s pearls,oh grandpa will be so please that you wearing them
我想在这样的日子祖父一定会思念祖母

I’m sure he misses grandma on a day like this
帮我戴上 玛丽琳
help me with them,Marilyn
我从没戴过 就等今天戴
I’ve never worn them before,I have been saving them for today
你保存到今天?
saving them for today?
哦 你真是斯图沃特家里的一员
oh you’re real Stewart
一切都好了
oh there you go
太可爱了
lovely
一些借来的
something borrowed
一些蓝色的 旧的 还有
something blue,something old and now…
一些新的
for something new
头纱 好漂亮
oh,it’s so beautiful,Marilyn
玛丽琳 你真是一个绝佳的设计师
you really are a fabulous designer,Marilyn
苏珊戴起来刚好 不是吗?
doesn’t it look just right for Susan
完美
perfect
当你们说 我愿意 的时候
and when you both say I do
哈里
Harry will left this veil over your head
掀开头纱吻新娘
and kissed bride
我太兴奋了
I am so excited
玛丽琳 当你说我愿意
when you said I do,Marilyn
一切都成真了
It suddenly became real
是的 苏珊
that’s all right,Susan
你已经得了婚礼紧张症
you got thewedding-day jitters
再不到两个小时
in less than two hours
你将成为哈里夫人
you will be misses Harry Bennett
提醒我了
oh,that reminds me
如果我们不去打扮
If we don’t get dressed
我们将错过苏珊成为哈里太太
we won’t be there to see Susan become Mrs Harry Bennett
离开前 告诉我我这样好吗?
before you leave,do I look all right?
再漂亮不过了
never looked better
她说的对
she is right
那是亲爱的小麦克斯
that’s dear little Max
我该去喂他了
got to going feed him
我该做点什么
what am I supposed to do?
拿下头纱 脱下鞋子 坐下休息
take off the veil,kick off your shoes and sit down
我们一会上来带你下去
we will come upstairs and get you a little while
理查德准备拍些婚礼照片在开始前
Richard’s going to take some wedding pictures before the ceremony
放轻松
so just relax
你在开玩笑吗?放松?
are you kidding?relax
苏珊 斯图沃特 你即将成为苏珊 本雷特
Susan Stewart,you’re about become Susan Bennett
哈里本雷特太太
Mrs Harry Bennett
重点
focus in
一些旧的一些新的
something old,something new
哈里本雷特夫人
Mrs Harry Bennett
婚礼马上开始 准备好了吗?
So, the wedding will begin,am I ready?
看 我有一些旧的 祖母给我的珍珠项链
Let’s see,I have something old,The pearls my grandmother gave me.
一些新的 我漂亮的头纱
Something new, My beautiful veil
一些借来的 像玛丽琳借来的婚纱 一定会幸运的
Something borrowed,It’s dress from Marilyn. I will must be lucky
玛丽琳嫁给理查德穿的这件 他们过得很幸福
Marilyn wore this dressed when she married Richard and they seem very happy
刚才说到哪里了
where was I said?
一些蓝色的 妈妈给我的古董腕带
a something blue,the antique from my mother
好温暖 她为我保留了这么多年
oh,how sweet,she saved it for me all this years
我准备好了
I am ready
但我紧张 所有的新娘都紧张吗?
but I am nervous,are all bride this nervous
我等待人生中最重要的一天
I’ve been waiting for this wonderful day all my life
今天我嫁给我爱的男人
today,I married the man I love
我爱哈里
I love Harry
他有思想 人好
he thought and kind
花很美 谢谢
what pretty flowers,thank you
一个对米歇尔很好的爸爸
and a good father to Michelle
我爱你 爸爸
I love you daddy
我希望当米歇尔的好妈妈 对她来说母亲死后太坎特了
I hope I will be a good mother from Michelle.It was tough for her after her mother died.
现在她像我的女儿
But now she is like a daughter to me.
今天我将同时成为一个妻子和妈妈
what a very lucky. Today, I will become a wife and a mother all the same time.
当我说 我愿意 的那一刻起
The moment I say I do.
苏珊 你愿意嫁给我吗?
Susan,would you marry me
我当然愿意 我爱你 哈里
the better I will,I love you,Harry
在最后一幕
In the finial act
斯图沃特家族和朋友们来到婚礼现场
the Stewart family and friends get to the wedding
公证人开始
and judge begins
好的 女士们先生们 婚礼仪式马上开始
all right,Ladies and gentlemen.Please take your places,The wedding ceremony is about to begin.
哈里在露台踱步
Harry walks across the patio
他准备好了 但当公证人问戒指的时候
He is ready. But when the judge asks for the rings.
戒指不见了 哈里拿了戒指吗?
The rings,pleasedoes Harry have the rings?
第三幕
act three
你好
Hello..
你好公证员 你好我想是时候开始婚礼了
Aha..how are you? How are you..hello..I think it’s the time for wedding to begin.
女士们先生们请就坐婚礼仪式即将开始
All right, ladies and gentlemen, please take your places. The wedding ceremony is about to begin.
好的珍妮 音乐起
okay,Jenny, start music.
敬爱的人们
Dearly beloved
今天我们聚在这里 见证这位男士和这位女士的神圣婚姻
we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony
你们之间如有任何原因
Either of you have no any reason.
不愿意结为夫妻
Why you should not legally be joined marriage?
在座如有反对他们结为夫妻的合法理由
Is there present person who can show any just cause why the two people should not be legally joint in marriage?
那 哈里本雷特
Then,Harry Bennett
你愿意接受苏珊斯图沃特成为你合法妻子吗
Do you take Susan steward to be your lawful, wedded wife?
我愿意
I do
你 苏珊斯图沃特你是否接受哈里本雷特成为你合法丈夫?
And you? Susan steward, do you take Harry Bennett to be lawful, wedded husband?
我愿意
I do
请交换戒指
Ring please
在我这 哈里
I have them,Harry
凭着纽约州法律赋予我的权利
By the power vested in me, by the laws of the state in New York
我现在宣布你们成为夫妇
I now pronounce you husband and wife
你可以亲吻你的新娘了 哈里
You may kiss your bride,Harry
重点
Focus In
记忆
Memory
飞利浦 多棒的婚礼 完美
For the Wonderful wedding,Philip ,just perfect
这是艾伦 你是美丽的新娘妈妈
It was Ellen,And you were the beautiful mother of the bride.
看你 罗宾护送你到露台
look at you,here was Robbie as he escort you to the patio.
罗宾看上去长大了 帅气如他父亲
Robbie look so grownup,and handsome like his father
看 米歇尔
and look at Michelle
可爱的花童 她很高兴 她之前从没参加过婚礼
what a sweet flower girl,she was so excited,she didn’t ever been to a wedding before
看苏珊的女傧玛丽琳
and here is Susan’s bridesmaid,Marilyn
玛丽琳是苏珊的主伴娘
Marilyn was Susan’s maid of honor
看 理查德和哈里 他们像对兄弟不是吗?
look at Richard and Harry,they seem like brothers,don’t they?
祖父和我们孙子麦克斯 我喜欢这组照片
And there with our new grandson Max,I love this picture
我喜欢这张 你护送苏珊
and I love this one of you escorting Susan
那是我们的小女孩 艾伦
that’s our little girl,Ellen
我想起当她还是个孩子 飞利浦 她长得好快呀
oh Phillip,I remember when she was just a baby.A little girl grow up so fast.
她现在已是已婚妇女
And now she’s matured marry women.
有她自己的家庭
with her own family
我感觉失去了我的女儿
I feel like I lost my daughter.
艾伦 你没有失去你的女儿
Ellen,you haven’t lost our daughter.
我们得到了一个儿子 一个聪明有才亲切的儿子
We’ve gained a son,a talented and intelligent likable son
他很爱我们的女儿 还多了一个可爱的孙女 米歇尔
Who happens to love our daughter very much, we also have a lovely new granddaughter,Michelle
多棒的家庭
What a wonderful family.
我爱你飞利浦
I love you Phillip
我也爱你 艾伦
I love you too,Ellen

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

期待哈利和苏珊的婚礼吗?然而在这一集中正是哈利期待着的婚礼让他无比紧张...为什么呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

糖糖

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDCRVHhcuUc

相关推荐