未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

《走遍美国》#1 林登大街46号

Family Album USA - Episode 1 - 46 Linden Street

理查德·斯图尔特是一位摄影师
Richard Stewart is a photographer.
第一幕中 他在斯塔恩岛上的渡口拍摄纽约的照片
In Act l, he takes pictures of New York City on a Staten Island Ferry.
理查德遇见了亚历山德拉 帕帕斯
Richard meets Alexandra Pappas.
你来自纽约吗?
Richard: Are you from New York?
不 我来自希腊 我是一个交换生
Alexandra: No, I’m from Greece. I’m an exchange student.
他向亚历山德拉 帕帕斯展示了一些美国家庭相册里的照片
He shows Alexandra some pictures for Family Album ,U.S.A..
美国家庭相册
Family Album, U.S.A.
目前 这些照片都与美国有关
To now, the pictures are of the Unite States.
之后 理查德快速离开
Later, Richard leaves quickly.
理查德:再见 亚历山德拉 谢谢你亚历山德拉:再见
Richard: Bye bye, Alexandra, thanks.Alexandra: Bye bye.
但是他忘记了一些东西
And he forgets something.
理查德忘记了什么呢?
What does Richard forget?
[开场乐]
[Music playing]
林登大街46号
’46 Linden Street’
由乔治 雷费特编写
Written by George Lefferts
由乔·安妮·塞德维克和梅林·玛祖尔导演
Directed by Jo Anne Sedwick and Merrill M. Mazuer
艾文·库帕出品
Produced by Alvin Cooperman
第一幕
ACT l
纽约港
In New York Harbor
不好意思
Richard:Excuse me.
我叫理查德·斯图尔特 我是一名摄影师
Richard:My name is Richard Steward.And I’m a photographer.
我可以拍一张你和你儿子的照片吗?
Richard:May I take a picture of you and your boy?
它是用来做什么的?
Marson:What’s it for?
它是用来作一本书的
Richard:That’s for a book.
你在写书吗?
Vann:You’re writing a book?
噢 它是一本照片集
Richard:Oh, hey, it’s a book pictures.
我叫它“美国家庭相册”
Richard:I call it “Family Album, U.S.A.”
噢 那是一个不错的主意
Marson:Oh, that’s a nice idea.
好的 你可以拍我们的照片
Marson:Well, it’s fine to take our picture.
我叫马森·范恩
Marson Van:I’m Marson Van.
谢谢你 马森我谢谢你的帮忙
Richard:Thank you Marson. I appreciate your help.
我叫理查德 你叫什么名字呢?
Richard:I’m Richard. What’s your name?
杰拉尔德
Gerald:Gerald.
你多大了 杰拉尔德?
Richard:How old are you, Gerald?
五岁了
Gerald:Five.
你住在哪呢?
Richard:And where do you live?
我们住在加利福尼亚
Marson:We live in California.
噢 欢迎来到纽约!
Richard:Well! Welcome to New York!
好的 请等一下
Richard:OK, just a second.
我已经准备好了
Richard:I’m almost ready here.
需要帮助吗?
Alexandra:Can I help you?
噢 有劳了
Richard:Oh, please.
请拉着杰拉尔德的手
Richard:And hold Gerald’s hand, please.
太棒了!
Richard:Great!
现在 请指向这个建筑物
Richard:Now, point to the buildings.
好极了!
Richard:Terrific!
杰拉尔德 给妈妈一个吻
Richard:Give mommy a kiss, Gerald.
不错!
Richard:Nice!
谢谢你 杰拉尔德
Richard:Thank you, Gerald.
也谢谢您 范恩夫人
Richard:And thank you, Mrs. Van.
噢 不客气
Marson:Oh, my pleasure.
我们很期待你的书
Marson:We’ll be looking for your book.
谢谢你 再见 杰拉尔德
Richard:Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald.
再次感谢
Richard:Thanks again.
不用谢
Alexandra:You’re welcome.
嘿 让我给你照张照片吧!
Richard:Hey, let me take your picture!
太棒了!请
Alexandra:Wonderful! Please.
你来自纽约吗?
Richard:Are you from New York?
不 我来自希腊
Alexandra:No, I’m from Greece.
我是一名交换生
Alexandra:I’m an exchange student.
你什么时候来这儿的?
Richard:When did you come here?
三个月前
Alexandra:Three months ago.
你的英语很好
Richard:Your English is very good.
谢谢!
Alexandra:Thanks!
我在学校学过英文
Alexandra:I studied English in school.
来杯咖啡吗?
Richard:Would you like coffee?
不 谢谢你
Alexandra:No, thank you.
和我说一下你的相册吧
Alexandra:Tell me about your book.
噢 它还没有完成呢
Richard:Oh,it’s not finished yet.
但是我有一些照片 你想看一下吗?
Richard:But I have some pictures. Do you want to see them?
好的 我很乐意
Alexandra:Yes,I like that.
啊 给你
Richard:Uh, here you are.
“美国家庭相册”
Richard:”Family Album, U. S. A.”.
到现在我的照片都是关于美国的城市、景点和人物
Richard:To now my pictures are of United States, the cities ,the special places and people.
这些是人们在工作中的照片
Richard:And these are pictures of people working.
钢铁工人
Richard:Steel workers,
银行家
Richard:bankers,
警察
Richard:police,
街边小贩
Richard:street vendors,
救护车司机
Richard:ambulance drivers,
医生
Richard:doctors.
这位是我的父亲
Richard:And this is my father.
他是一名医生
Richard:He’s a doctor.
这是我的母亲
Richard:This is my mother.
她叫什么名字?
Alexandra:What’s her name?
艾伦
Richard:Allen.
我的弟弟罗宾 他上高中
Richard:My younger brother, Robbie. He goes to high school.
这是我的姐姐苏珊 她在一家玩具公司工作
Richard:This is my sister, Susan. She works for a toy company.
这是我的爷爷 他住在佛罗里达
Richard:Here’s my grandfather. He lives in Florida.
这是我的妻子 玛里琳
Richard:And this is my wife, Marilyn.
噢 她很漂亮
Alexandra:Oh, she’s very pretty.
谢谢 谈谈你的家庭吧?
Richard:Thanks. And what about your family?
他们都在塞萨洛尼基
Alexandra:They are in Thessaloniki.
那是希腊北部的一个大城市
Alexandra:That’s a large city in northern Greece.
但是现在我住在布朗克斯
Alexandra:But now I’m living in the Bronx.
跟希裔美国家庭一起住吗?
Richard: With a Greek-American family?
不是 西班牙的
Alexandra:No, Hispanic.
[汽笛声]
[whistle]
噢 不!
Richard:Oh, no!
现在是五点半了 呃……
Richard:It’s five thirty. Uh……
非常抱歉 我要去见我妻子
Richard:Will you excuse me? I have to meet my wife.
噢!
Alexandra:Oh!
很高兴认识你!
Alexandra:It was nice meeting you!
噢 我也很高兴认识你!
Richard:Oh, it was a pleasure meeting you, too.
谢谢你的帮忙 祝你好运
Richard:Thanks for your help. And good luck.
啊 我得走了 顺便说一下 我叫理查德 你叫什么名字?
Richard:Uh, I’ve gotta go. By the way, I’m Richard. What’s your name?
亚历山德拉
Alexandra:Alexandra.
再见 亚历山德拉 谢谢
Richard:Bye-bye, Alexandra.Thanks.
再见!
Alexandra:Bye-bye!
理查德 理查德 你忘拿你的包了
Alexandra:Richard, Richard, you’ve left your bag.
聚焦
Focus In
“美国家庭相册”
“FAMILY ALBUM, U.S.A.”
“美国家庭相册”
Richard:”Family Album, U. S. A.” .
到现在 我的照片都是关于美国的
Richard:To now, my pictures are of the United States.
理查德为这本相册照了许多照片
Richard takes many pictures for his album .
他照了许多城市的照片 如纽约
He photographs the cities, like New York.
和其他特别的地方
And other special places.
[间奏]
[Music playing]
他拍摄工作中的人们
He photographs people working.
警察
Police
救护车司机
Ambulance drivers
钢铁工人
Steel workers
医生
Doctors
飞利浦·斯图尔特 理查德的父亲 他是名医生
Philip Stewart, Richard’s father, is a doctor.
是一名儿科医生
He’s a paediatrician, a children’s doctor.
理查德的母亲 艾伦·斯图尔特是一名家庭主妇
And Richard’s mother, Ellen Stewart, is a homemaker.
他的弟弟罗宾是河谷高中的一名学生
His brother, Robbie, he’s a student at Riverdale High School.
他十七岁
He’s seventeen.
理查德有一个姐姐名叫苏珊
Richard has one sister. Her name is Susan.
她在纽约的一家玩具公司上班
She works for a toy company in New York City.
马尔科姆·斯图尔特是理查德的祖父
Malcolm Stewart is Richard’s grandfather.
他72高龄生活在佛罗里达
He’s seventy-two years old and lives in Florida.
这是理查德的妻子玛里琳·斯图尔特
And this is Richard’s wife, Marilyn Stewart.
她是纽约一家精品店的时尚设计师
She’s a fashion designer and a sales clerk in a boutique in New York city.
在美国全家福的照片里 你将见到玛里琳·斯图尔特和其他斯图尔特家族成员
You’ll meet Marilyn Stewart and all the other Stewarts in Family Album, U. S. A.
第二幕 亚历山德拉尝试寻到理查德
In Act ll, Alexandra tries to find Richard.
还他相机包
She wants to return his camera bag.
你能告诉我怎么去河谷的林登大街吗?
Alexandra:Can you tell me how to get the Lindon Street in Riverdale.
理查德·斯图尔特 纽约河谷林登街区46 号
Police:Richard Stewart, 46 Linden Street, Riverdale , New York.
你要坐一号地铁
Police:You should take the Number One Suway.
理查德妻子玛丽琳在等他
Richard’s wife, Marilyn, is waiting for him.
我的丈夫在哪?
Marilyn:Where’s my husband?
过了一会理查德到达
Later, Richard arrives.
但他迟到了
But he’s late.
不好意思我迟到了 今天真糟糕
Richard:Sorry, I’m so late. I had a really bad day.
玛丽琳试着寻找理查德的包
Marilyn tries to find Richard’s bag.
你好 是的 请告诉我施塔恩渡口失物招领办公室的电话号码
Marilyn:Hello, yes, the number please of the Staten Island Ferry lost-and-found office.
玛丽琳找到包了吗
Will Marilyn find the bag?
[间奏]
[Music playing]
第二幕
ACT ll
[间奏]
[Music playing]
长官 打扰一下 你能帮我下吗?
Alexandra:Excuse me, officer. Can you help me?
当然
Policeman:Sure!
麻烦告诉我河谷的林登大街怎么走?
Alexandra:Please tell me how to get to Linden Street, in Riverdale?
理查德·斯图尔特 纽约河谷林登大街46号
Police:Richard Stewart, 46 Linden Street, Riverdale , New York.
你需要去坐一号地铁线
Police:You should take Number One Subway.
站台就在附近吗
Alexandra:Is there a station near here?
是的 站台就在那边
Police:Yes, the station is that way.
你需要坐一号线到范特克兰公园下车
Policeman:You should take the Number One train to Van Cortlandt Park.
一号线到范特克兰公园
Alexandra:Number One train to Van Cortlandt Park.
谢谢
Alexandra:Thank you.
不谢 祝好运
Police:Anytime. Good luck.
切记 是一号线
Police:Remember, the Number One train.
北线月台
Police: The uptown platform.
谢谢
Alexandra:Thank you.
[间奏]
[Music playing]
这个粉红色的对于我来说会不会太亮了
Customer:Is this pink too bright for me?
嗯……这粉红色太耀眼
Marilyn:Um…Hn…It’s a very bright pink.
试试这件
Marilyn:Try this.
8号尺寸
Marilyn:It’s size eight.
但我穿10号
Customer:But I wear size ten.
绿色怎么样?
Marilyn:How about green?
绿色的是10号尺码的
Marilyn:It’s size ten.
我试下吧
Customer:Let me try it on.
我……我占用你太多时间了
Customer:I…I’m taking too much of your time.
额……
Marilyn:Uh…
六点了 我丈夫呢?
Marilyn:It’s six o’clock. Where’s my husband?
我估计他到这儿的时间是五点四十五
Marilyn:I was expecting here at five forty-five.
不要急 这个点路上有点堵
Customer:Don’t worry. The traffic is very heavy at this hour.
我知道
Marilyn:I know.
但我们去吃饭会迟到
Marilyn:But we are going to be late for dinner.
我要这件绿色毛衣 我觉得这个颜色很配我 你觉得呢?
Customer:l’ll take this green sweater. l like the color on me, don’t you?
我觉得你穿上去一定很好看
Marilyn:l think it looks terrific on you.
[间奏]
[Music playing]
抱歉 我来晚了 今天真糟糕
Richard:l’m sorry. I’m so late. I had a really bad day.
六点过十分 我们迟到了
Marilyn:It’s ten after six. We are late.
罗宾今晚煮饭 六点半开饭
Marilyn: Robbie’s cooking tonight, and dinner’s at six thirty.
我知道 我知道 真的很抱歉
Richard:I know. I know. I’m really sorry.
我把相机包遗忘在渡口了
Richard:I left my bag of film on the ferry.
我回去找了 但是船已开走 我今天工作都泡汤了
Richard:I went back for it , but the ferry was gone. I lost a whole day’s work.
我打电话给施塔恩渡口失物招领办公室吧
Marilyn:I’ll call the Staten Island Ferry lost-and-found office.
我当时没想到呢 谢谢
Richard:I didn’t think of that. Thanks.
你好 是的 请告诉我斯塔滕岛渡轮失物招领处的电话号码
Marilyn:Hello. Yes. The number, please, of the Staten Island Ferry lost-and-found office.
555-0808
Marilyn:Five five five…zero eight zero eight.
谢谢
Marilyn:Thank you.
玛丽琳 太感激了
Richard:I really appreciate it, Marilyn.
你好 今下午有人发现一个相机包吗?
Marilyn:Hello. Did anyone find a camera bag this afternoon?
一个小的帆布包
Marilyn:A small canvas bag.
在J.F.肯尼迪渡口?
Marilyn:On the J.F. Kennedy Ferry?
没有吗?
Marilyn:No?
也许某人会找到它
Marilyn:Maybe someone will find it.
失主叫斯图尔特 理查德·斯图尔特
Marilyn:The name is Stewart, Richard Stewart.
电话号码是555-3090
Marilyn:And the telephone number is 555…3090.
谢谢
Marilyn:Thank you.
抱歉 理查德 他们那没有
Marilyn:Sorry, Richard. They don’t have it.
谢谢 没关系
Richard:Thanks, anyway.
在渡口时有个女孩在那 也许现在……
Richard:There was a girl on the ferry. Now maybe…
在回家路上告诉我发生的事吧
Marilyn:Tell me about it on the way home.
聚焦
Focus In
谢谢不客气
‘THANK YOU”YOU’RE WELCOME’
谢谢您的帮忙 我不胜感激
Richard:Thank you. I appreciate your help.
-谢谢-不客气
-Thank you. -You are welcome.

-谢谢-不客气
-Thank you. -You are welcome.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
我想表达对你的感谢
I want to thank you for your help.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴我能帮到你
Glad that I can help.
不客气
Don’t mention it.
我很高兴能帮到你
I’m glad that I can help.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You’re welcome.
谢谢 杰拉尔德
Richard:Thank you Gerald.
谢谢 范恩夫人
Richard:And thank you Mrs. Vann.
哦 我的荣幸
Vanne:Oh, my pleasure.
-谢谢-不客气
-Thamk you. -You’re welcome.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你真好
It was very nice of you.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
不用客气
Don’t mention it.
我很高兴我能帮到你
I’m glad that I could help.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
没什么
It was nothing.
不客气
You’re welcome.
一号线到范特克兰公园 谢谢
Alexandra:Number One Train to Van Cortlandt Park. Thank you.
不客气 祝你好运
Police:Anytime. Good luck.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.

你真是个好人
It was very nice of you.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thanks a lot. Thank you…
不客气
You’re welcome.
不用客气
Don’t mention it
我很高兴能帮到你
I’m glad that I could help.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
没关系
It was nothing.
不客气
You’re welcome.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
我想感谢你的帮忙
I want to thank you for your help.
谢谢
Thank you
很乐意效劳
Glad that I could help.
不用介意
Don’t mention it.
我很乐意效劳
I’m glad that I could help.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You’re welcome.
谢谢
Marilyn:Thank you.
抱歉 理查德 他们没有找到
Marilyn:Sorry, Richard. They don’t have it.
不管怎样还是谢谢
Richard:Thanks, anyway.
不管怎样还是谢谢
Thanks, anyway.
谢谢你的尝试
It was nice of you to try.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
谢谢
Thank you…
任何时候
Anytime.
不用介意
Don’t mention it.
我真的很想帮忙
I’d really like to help.
不客气
You’re welcome.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
任何时候
Anytime.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
第三小节 斯图尔特家庭聚餐
In Act Three, the Stewart family has dinner together.
罗宾 晚宴太棒了
Philip:Robbie, the dinner was terrific.
旁白:理查德正为丢失相机包感到沮丧
Richard is upset about losing his camera bag.
我还在想丢失的相机包
Richard:I keep thinking about that bag of film.
旁白:他的母亲艾伦试着帮忙
And his mother, Ellen tries to help.
理查德不要沮丧 有人会找到它的
Ellen:Don’t worry, Richard. Someone will find it.
就在这时 门铃响了
Then, the doorbell rings.
谁在门口?
Who is at the door?
[间奏]
[Music playing]
第三幕
ACT lll
在她每顿饭后记得给喂一匙汤药
Philip:And give her a teaspoon of the medicine after every meal.
不要着急 她会好的
Philip:Don’t worry. She’ll be fine.
不客气
Philip:You’re welcome.
再见
Philip:Good-bye.
你好吗?
Ellen:How are you?
我又困又饿
Philip:I’m tired and hungry.
哦 玛丽琳和理查德来过电话 他们很快就到 然后我们就一起去吃饭
Ellen:Well, Marilyn and Richard called.They’ll be here soon, and then we’ll eat.
好的 苏珊来了吗?
Philip:All right. Is Susan coming?
哦 她要晚点到 她今晚得加班
Ellen:Well, she’ll be here later. She has to work late tonight.
晚饭 罗宾会烧什么?
Philip:And what’s Robbie cooking for dinner?
这将是个惊喜
Ellen:It’s a surprise.
我希望是意大利面
Philip:I hope it’s pasta.
那晚稍后
Later that evening…
罗宾 饭菜太美味了
Philip:Robbie, the dinner was terrific.
是的 很可口
Susan:Yes, it was delicious.
[掌声]
【clapping】
甜品是什么?
Marilyn:What’s for dessert?
我忘了买甜品
Robbie:I forgot the dessert.
额……罗宾
Philip:Uh…Robbie!
不要紧 我们还有许多的冰淇淋
Marilyn:Don’t worry. We’ve got lots of ice cream.
哇 我喜欢冰淇淋
Richard:Oh, I’d love some ice cream.
是的 这有巧克力 咖啡 香草味的
Ellen:Well, there’s some chocolate and coffee and a little vanilla.
我喜欢香草味的
Robbie:I love vanilla.
大家都吃这个可以吗?
Robbie:Is that all right with everyone?
我要巧克力味
Philip:I’ll have chocolate.
我也是
Marilyn:Me too.
嗯 我要一个咖啡的 一个巧克力味的
Richard:Uh, one spoon of coffee and one spoon of chocolate for me.
罗宾 你能过来帮我下吗?
Ellen:Robbie:Will you help me serve?
我还在想我丢了的相机包
Richard:I keep thinking about my bag of film.
我整天的工作内容都在里面
Richard:It was a whole day’s work.
而且里面有好东西
Richard:And good stuff, too.
不要担心理查德 有人会找到它的
Ellen:Don’t worry, Richard. Someone will find it.
[门铃响了]
[doorbell rings]
我来开门
Robbie:I’ll get it.
你好
Robbie:Hello!
你好
Alexandra:Hello.
理查德·斯图尔特住这吗?
Alexandra:Does Richard Stewart live here?
是的 他是我哥哥
Robbie:Yes, he’s my brother.
我是罗宾……罗宾·斯图尔特
Robbie:I’m Robbie…Robbie Stewart.
我是亚历山德拉·帕帕斯
Alexandra:I’m Alexandra Pappas.
你好
Alexandra:How do you do?
你的哥哥把他的相机包遗失在船上了 我发现了它
Alexandra:Your brother left this bag of film on the ferryboat. I found it.
见到你真好
Robbie:I’m really glad to see you.
我……我的意思是我的哥哥很高兴能见到你
Robbie:I…I mean my brother’ll be really glad to see you.
罗宾 谁来了?
Ellen:Robbie! Who is it?
这是理查德的摄影(包)!
Robbie:It’s Richard’s film!
我是说亚历山德拉·帕帕斯
Robbie:I mean, Alexandra Pappas.
请进
Robbie:Come in, please.
亚历山德拉
Richard:Alexandra!
理查德 你好 我找到了你的包
Alexandra:Hello, Richard. I found your bag.
噢 谢谢 谢谢
Richard:Oh, thank you! Thank you!
哦 亚历山德拉 让我向你介绍下 这是我太太玛丽琳
Richard:Um…Alexandra, let me introduce you. This is my wife, Marilyn.
在理查德的相片里我见过你
Alexandra:Richard showed me your photo.
你好
Alexandra:How do you do ?
哦 好 理查德谈到过你 见到你真高兴
Marilyn:Oh, yes. Richard told us all about you. Nice to meet you.
这是我母亲艾伦·斯图尔特
Richard:And this is my mother, Ellen Stewart.
你好
Alexandra:How do you do?
这是我父亲飞利浦·斯图尔特医生
And my father, Dr. Philip Stewart.
插入“第一幕中 飞利浦医生在纽约斯塔滕岛渡口的照片集上”
In Act I, he takes pictures of New York City on a Staten Island Ferry.
你见过罗宾了
Richard:And you met Robbie.
是的 你一定是苏珊
Alexandra:Yes. And you must be Susan.
嗨 欢迎
Susan:Hi! Welcome.
我很高兴你发现了我的包 花费你的时间劳您送来
Richard:I’m so glad that you found the bag and took the time and trouble to return it.
不麻烦
Alexandra:It was no trouble.
我刚才坐错了地铁
Alexandra:I just took the wrong train.
你想吃点什么吗?
Ellen:Would you like something to eat?
谢谢 不了
Alexandra:Thank you. No.
我的家庭聚餐时间要晚了 我得走了
Alexandra:I’m late for dinner at my house. I really have to go.
哦 你想打电话回家吗?
Robbie:Oh, would you like to call home?
不胜感激
Alexandra:I’d appreciate that.
请用电话吧
Ellen:Please, use the phone.
谢谢 打扰了
Alexandra:Thanks. Excuse me.
亚历山德拉是希腊来的高中交换生
Richard:Alexandra’s a high-school exchange student from Greece.
她住在哪?
Robbie:Where does she live?
布朗克斯的一个家庭里
Richard:With a family in the Bronx.
哦 离这不远
Robbie:Well, that’s not too far from here.
嗯……慢慢来 罗宾
Richard:Uh…Take it easy, Robbie.
谢谢 我只能呆一小会
Alexandra:Thank you. I can only stay a few minutes.
喝点冰茶吧
Ellen:Have some iced tea.
谢谢斯图尔特夫人
Alexandra:Thanks, Mrs. Stewart.
请坐亚历山德拉
Robbie:Please sit down, Alexandra.
所以 你是一个交换生
Philip:So, you’re an exchange student.
你在哪上学呢?
Philip:Where do you go to school?
在布朗士科学高中
Alexandra:At the Bronx High School of Science.
哦 那是个很好的学校
Philip:Oh, that’s a very good school.
你最喜欢什么科目?
Philip:What are your favourite subjects?
生物和数学
Alexandra:Biology and Mathematics.
理查德说你是名医生
Alexandra:Richard told me you’re a doctor.
是的 我是儿科医生
Philip:Yes, a pediatrician.
你父亲是做什么的?
Philip:And what did your father do?
他是塞萨洛尼基的一名律师
Alexandra:He’s a lawyer, in Thessaloniki.
你想来点意大利面吗?我做的
Robbie:Would you loke some pasta? I made it myself.
可能有点冷了
Robbie:It might be a little cold.
谢谢 不用了
Alexandra:Thanks, no.
我必须得走了
Alexandra:I do have to go.
见到你们真高兴
Alexandra:It was nice meeting you all.
也许某个周六可以来吃午餐
Marilyn:Maybe you’ll come for lunch some Sunday.
我们真的很感谢你来送回理查德的包
Marilyn:So we can really thank you for returning Richard’s bag back.
有空再来
Alexandra:Maybe.
欢迎你随时光临
Ellen:You’re welcome anytime.
再见
Philip:Good-bye.
我能开车送你回家吗?
Richard:Can I drive you home?
不用 谢谢 刚好有地铁直达不碍事
Alexandra:No, thanks. The train is just up the street. It won’t take me long at all.
你真的是拯救了我的一天 亚历山德拉
Richard:Well, you really saved the day for me, Alexandra.
再见
Alexandra:Bye.
再见
Richard:Bye-bye.
晚安
Ellen:Good night.
她真是个睿智的小姐
Philip:She’s a smart young lady.
而且人长得也很漂亮
Philip:And very nice.
非常漂亮
Robbie:Very!
嘿 她忘了她的包
Robbie:Hey, she forgot her bag.
我猜我们能再次见到亚历山德拉了
Ellen:I guess we’ll be see Alexandra again.
是吧 罗宾?
Ellen:Right, Robbie?
重点
Focus In
介绍
INTRODUCTIONS
[间奏]
[Music playing]
纽约
New York City
我叫理查德·斯图尔特 我是名摄影师
Richard:My name is Richard. Stewart. And I’m a photographer.
我是玛莎·万恩
Vann:I’m Martha Vann.
我是理查德 你叫什么名字?
Richard:I’m Richard. What’s your name?
格拉尔德
Gerald:Gerald.
我叫理查德 顺便问一下你的名字是?
Richard:By the way, I’m Richard. What’s your name?
亚历山德拉
Alexandra:Alexandra.
[间奏]
[Music playing]
加利福尼亚
California
我们住在加利福尼亚
Vann:We live in California.
你来自纽约吗?
Richard:Are you from New York?
不 我来自希腊
Alexandra:No, I’m from Greece.
[间奏]
【music playing】
河谷 纽约
Riverdale, New York
我是罗宾……罗宾·斯图尔特
Robbie:I’m Robbie…Robbie Stewart.
我是亚历山德拉·帕帕斯
Alexandra:I’m Alexandra Pappas.
你好
Alexandra:How do you do?
亚历山德拉让我向你介绍
Richard:Alexandra, let me introduce you.
这是我太太玛里琳
Richard:This is my wife Marilyn.
理查德给我看过你的照片
Alexandra:Richard showed me your photo.
你好
Alexandra:How do you do?
哦 是的 理查德跟我们说到过你
Marilyn:Oh, yes Richard told us all about you.
很高兴见到你
Marilyn:It’s nice to meet you.
这是我的母亲艾伦·斯图尔特
Richard:And this is my mother, Ellen Stewart.
你好
Alexandra:How do you do?
这是我父亲飞利浦·斯图尔特医生
Richard:And my father, Dr. Philip Stewart.
见到你很高兴 亚历山德拉
Philip:Nice to meet you, Alexandra.
你见过罗宾了
Richard:And you met Robbie.
这么说 你一定是苏珊了
Alexandra:Yes. And you must be Susan.

Alexandra:Hi!

Susan:Hi!
很高兴认识你们
Alexandra:It was nice meeting you all.
[片尾曲]
[Music playing]
剧终
[The end]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

自由摄影艺术家理查德·斯图尔特,正在为编出自己的影集《走遍美国》到处拍照。

听录译者

谢罗

翻译译者

糖糖

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao7EnOdH7YA

相关推荐