ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

面对科技:Jim Baughman – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

面对科技:Jim Baughman

Faces of Technology : Jim Baughman

这里充满了艺术
So there’s art everywhere, it’s
只是需要你去寻找
just that you’ve got to actually look
就能发现
for it, and see it there.
我叫吉姆巴蒙
My name is Jim Baughman,
我为微型事物拍照
and I take big pictures of small things,
并用扫描电子显微镜来鉴定物质里的问题
and I identify failure points in materials by using the scanning electron microscope.
电子光束落在样本上
Electrons come down, hit the sample;
分析它为何断裂以及是怎样断裂的
and determine why it fractured, how it fractured.
该物质可能是金属 塑料或陶瓷
It could be metal, or it could be plastic, could be ceramic.
可能出自航天飞机 也可能出自猎户星座
Working on the shuttle, working on the Orion –
如果你即将发现某样东西
if you’re on the brink of finding out something,
感觉就像“有了 我找到了!”
it’s like,”Eureka! Hey I’ve got this.”
你知道吗 你开始了解它
You know? You start getting into it,
就会很激动 然后你可能会说
and you get excited, and then you go
你说我在这已经呆了12个小时什么意思?
“What do you mean I’ve been here 12 hours?”
我得走了 你说我得走了?
“You know – I gotta go. You mean I gotta leave?”
我看着这些图片
I look at these images and
而当我在搜寻错误时
while I’m looking for the failures
我会开始看这里的其他图片
I’ll start seeing other images within there.
用ps来手工上色.
I use Photoshop and hand-colored it,
你在观看时可以创造你自己的艺术
creating your own art while you’re looking at it. Well,
这幅月亮升起实际是破裂的物质表面
The Bad Moon Rising is a fracture surface.
看起来就像一轮圆月
It looked like a beach scene
被群星环绕的沙滩景色
with a big moon and all the stars around it. So,
所以我认为科学里有艺术
I think there’s art in science,
而科学也是一门艺术
and science is in art.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

电子扫描微型事物,科学也是一门艺术

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小恐龙

审核员

审核员_AK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKEOc9VslDo

相关推荐