未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

视觉优势测试

Eye Dominance Test - How to Determine Eye Dominance

So the eye dominance test.
关于视觉优势的测试
Well in this video we’re going to show you
在这个视频中 我们将告诉你
how to test eye dominance
如何测试视觉优势
so that you can tell if your left eye dominant
以便你能判断出自己的主视眼是左眼
or right eye dominant.
还是右眼
So let’s take a look.
我们来看一看
Hey everyone this is Dr. Joe Allen here from Doctor Eye Health.
大家好 我是《眼科医生》频道的Joe Allen医生
The channel helps with the eyes vision and finding the best vision products.
这个频道帮助大家了解视力 并寻找最好的视力产品
So if you’re new to the channel,
你要是才开始看这个节目
be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any of my future videos.
不想错过更新的话 一定要订阅哟
Also at any point throughout the video
并且观看视频的时候
you can check out the show notes and links below
可以随时点击下方的说明和链接
for further information about everything that I go over.
来了解更多我讨论的内容
Otherwise let’s talk about eye dominance.
好了 我们来谈谈视觉优势
So knowing eye dominance can be in a really important thing to know.
了解视觉优势是件非常重要的事情
I know for myself being an eye doctor,
作为一名眼科医生
I need to know the eye dominance of my patients
我需要了解病人的视觉优势
in order to fit specialty contact lenses for mono vision,
以便配制适合单眼视的专业隐形眼镜
as well as getting people ready for cataract surgery
同时也是为了给白内障手术
or even LASIK eye surgery.
或为镭射视力矫正手术做准备
But for just about everybody else,
但是对于其它几乎所有人来说
knowing eye dominance
了解视觉优势
can play a critical role for a lot of different activities.
在很多不同的活动中都至关重要
If you’re somebody who wants to know eye dominance for shooting,
如果你是为了打猎
whether you’re shooting a rifle or a shotgun,
用猎枪也好 用散弹枪也好
this can be really important,
了解视觉优势都十分重要
especially if you are cross eye dominant.
如果你有交叉视觉优势 那更是如此
Also if you are somebody who maybe wants to know eye dominance for archery,
如果你是为了射箭
or if you want to know eyed dominance for pool or billiards,
或是为了打台球
this also can play a critical role.
了解视觉优势 同样都是十分重要的
Even photographers will shoot better
甚至 摄影师了解自己的视觉优势的话
if they know their eye dominance.
技术都会更好
Now let’s go over a couple of different ways
现在我们来看几种不同的方法
you can find out are you left eye dominant or right eye dominant.
来判断自己的主视眼是左眼还是右眼
So my favorite way to test eye dominance
我最喜欢的测试视觉优势的方法
is using a distant object.
是利用一个远处的物体(作参照)
So wherever you are, just look in the distance,
无论你身在何处 只要向远处看
find something that you can focus on.
找到可以集中目光的东西
Here in the clinic as an example,
例如在诊所里
we’re gonna go ahead and use the eyeball in the eye clinic logo.
我们将直接使用眼科诊所标识中的眼球
So while you’re focusing on that distant object with both eyes open,
当你双眼睁开 注视着那个远处的物体时
you’re gonna go ahead and make your hands into a big triangle
双手围成一个大三角形
like you’re gonna catch a football.
就像要接住橄榄球一样
You’re gonna extend your arms
伸展你的手臂
and try to get that triangle to be right over that distant object.
并努力使这个大三角正好在物体前方
Then you’re gonna go ahead and make that triangle smaller and smaller
然后逐渐缩小
over that distant object
远处物体前方的三角形
until you can just barely focus that object right in the middle.
直到你仅能将该物体聚焦在三角正中间
While keeping that object focused in the middle of the triangle,
保持物体聚焦在三角形正中间时
you can either choose to close one eye,
你可以选择闭上任意一只眼睛
kind of like here I can close my right eye.
就像这里 我选择闭上右眼
And while closing that eye if you can still see the object,
闭上一只眼睛时 如果你仍然可以看到该物体
then the open eye is your dominant eye.
那么睁开的那只眼睛是你的主视眼
If you end up closing your dominant eye during this test,
如果你在测试中闭上了主视眼
you’ll actually see that the object is no longer centered in the middle of the triangle,
你实际上会看到该物体不再处于三角形的正中间
it’s going to be off center.
它将会偏离中心
Another variation of the same method that I like a little bit more
我更喜欢该方法的另一种形式
because it’s a little bit fun.
因为它更有趣一些
And if you’re someone who can’t close your eyes individually,
如果你不能只闭上一只眼睛
then it’s gonna work a little bit easier.
那么这个方法操作起来会更简单一点
Still keep that object in the middle of the triangle,
仍然保持物体在三角形正中间
but then slowly bring your arms back,
不同的是 接着把你的手臂慢慢地缩回来
keeping your eyes open
保持双眼睁开
and threading that object through the triangle.
让物体穿过三角形
Eventually you’ll end up threading that distant object
最终 你的手会正好收回到
right up to the eye that you’re more eye dominant in.
更具视觉优势的眼睛上
Another way you can test eye dominance is using a plus magnifying lens.
另一种测试视觉优势的方法是利用放大镜
And as long as both eyes are actually corrected for distance,
只要实际上已经矫正了两只眼睛的距离
your doctor can use these plus lenses
在你双眼睁开时 医生就可以举起放大镜
to hold it over just one eye at a time while both eyes are open.
依次放在两只眼睛上
The eye that’s more significantly blurred is the eye that is dominant.
模糊得更明显的是主视眼
So for me if I cover my right eye here with the plus lens,
对于我来说 如果用放大镜遮住右眼
I can still see out of my left eye really well,
我仍然能很好地通过左眼看物体
so things are still relatively clear.
物体相对而言仍然清晰
But if I cover and plus and blur out my left eye,
但是如果我用放大镜遮住并模糊掉左眼
then no, things are really blurry
那么所有事物都是模糊的
and it’s more difficult to see.
比遮住右眼更难看清楚
There’s one other method using your thumb,
还有一种利用你的拇指的方法
where you basically find that same distant object
基本上是你找等距离的物体
and try to eclipse it with your thumb,
并尝试用你的拇指遮住它
again both eyes open.
同样 双眼睁开
It’s kind of the same principle, you either close or cover one eye,
相同的原理 你闭上或遮住一只眼睛
and the eye that can still eclipse the object,
看到物体仍然被挡住的那只眼睛
that’s the eye, that’s dominant.
是你的主视眼
Most people who are right-handed are usually right eye dominant as well,
大部分右撇子通常右眼是主视眼
just like left-handed people are usually left eye dominant as well.
就好像左撇子通常左眼是主视眼
I’m left eye dominant.
我的主视眼是左眼
And that’s kind of strange that I’m left eye dominant
这有点奇怪
because I’m also right-handed.
因为我同时是右撇子
We call that cross eye dominance.
我们称之为交叉视觉优势
And for a lot of activities and sports,
交叉视觉优势会在很多活动和运动中
this can make things difficult.
给你造成困扰
I find archery to be very difficult for me
我觉得射箭对我来说很难
because I can’t really focus with my right eye as well as my left eye.
因为我的右眼不能像左眼那样聚焦
However there has been some arguments
然而有些观点认为
that athletes who are cross-eyed dominant have an advantage,
具有交叉视觉优势的运动员更有优势
in that they can actually focus on the ball or the target
认为他们实际上能更容易地
easier with their opposite eye,
用另一只眼睛聚焦球或目标
because their whole bodies are usually turned toward the opposite team.
因为他们的整个身体通常转向对方队伍
As in baseball, you have your body turned toward the pitcher
就像在棒球比赛里 你将身体转向投球手
and you’re watching the ball come toward you.
同时一直看着向你飞来的球
However they’ve done statistical analysis
然而他们进行了数据分析
and found that that’s not necessarily true.
发现这一观点不一定正确
But is it possible to not have a dominant eye?
但是有没有人是没有主视眼的?
The answer is yes.
答案是肯定的
Some people actually don’t have a dominant eye,
事实上一些人没有主视眼
both eyes work relatively really well together,
两只眼睛一起工作得相当好
however that’s pretty rare and uncommon to see.
但是 这种情况是相当罕见的
You can go ahead and test these methods out for yourself,
你可以直接在自己身上测试这些方法
and go ahead and comment in the section below.
并在下面这个区域发表评论
Let us know which eye dominant you are.
让我们知道哪只眼睛是你的主视眼
Are you left eye dominant, right eye dominant, or maybe neither.
左眼?右眼?可能两者都不是
Go ahead and comment in the section below.
直接在下方区域内评论吧
Alright everyone thanks so much for watching. Hopefully you found this video helpful.
好的 非常感谢您的观看 希望你觉得这期视频是有帮助的
Give me a big thumbs up if you liked it.
如果你喜欢这期视频 请为我点赞
Subscribe if you’re new to the channel.
如果你才开始看这个节目 欢迎订阅
And if you’d like to see other cool videos from Doctor Eye Health,
如果你想看《眼科医生》的其他好看的视频
just click her tap the screen up here to the side,
只需点击这边的屏幕即可
or go ahead and click or tap the screen down over here.
或者点击这边下方的屏幕
Otherwise again, this is Dr. Joe Allen here from Doctor Eye Health.
好的 我是《眼科医生》频道的Joe Allen医生
The channel helps with the eyes vision and finding the best vision products.
这个频道帮助大家了解视力 并寻找最好的视力产品
Keep an eye on it, we’ll talk to you soon.
关注我们 下次见!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

测试视觉优势,判断自己主视眼的几种有趣的小方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Icyyyy🌸

审核员

审核员Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7TL6S8RNk

相关推荐