ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

四川美食大挑战:“变态辣“火锅 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

四川美食大挑战:“变态辣“火锅

EXTREME SPICY CHINESE FOOD CHALLENGE in SICHUAN, China | DEATH LEVEL SPICY HOT POT CHALLENGE!!!

– Coming up for all you food rangers,
吃货老外又来了
we’re going deep into the heart of Sichuan and Chengdu
我们将深入四川成都
to taste one of the most painfully spicy meals in the world.
去品尝这个世界上最辛辣的料理之一
This is home of spicy and mouth numbing Sichuan cuisine,
这里是令人口唇麻木的麻辣川菜之乡
so if you love spice, you’re in for a treat.
所以如果你喜好麻辣 那就来这里犒劳下自己
Cause this is one of the most spiciest and fragrant meals you can eat in the whole world.
因为在这里 你可以品尝到全世界最辣最香的料理之一
Let’s eat. Alright,
好 我们开吃吧!
so let’s check it out guys, it’s Trevor James.
所以伙计们 一起来尝尝吧 我是Trevor James
We are back in Chengdu Sichuan and today
我们来到了四川的成都市
we’re gonna go for an extremely spicy meal here.
今天 我们要在这里吃一顿极其麻辣的饭
We’re gonna have classic hot pot.
品尝经典火锅
Let’s go check it out.
让我们一起看看吧
we’re gonna go get a big, spicy hot pot.
我们要来一大份麻辣锅底
I can’t wait.
我迫不及待了
Right when you walk into a legit local hot pot joint
当你走进一家正宗四川火锅店
in Sichuan the pungent chili aroma hits your nostrils
红辣椒那种刺激的辛辣就会直击鼻腔
and you can almost feel it on your skin.
几乎能感受到它掠过你的皮肤
If you love spicy, this is your heaven.
如果你好吃辣 这里就是你的天堂
We’re going full on, and ordering the most deadly,
我们马力全开 选择了菜单上最要命的
spicy hot pot available on the menu.
变态辣锅底
Get ready.
准备好了吗?
Feels like I’m walking into a hot pot temple here.
感觉自己走进了一座火锅庙
This is gonna be painfully spicy.
这种辣会让你痛苦不堪
Beautiful.
漂亮
Alright guys, take a look at this.
好了朋友们 来看看这个
So this is the classic hot pot experience.
这就是吃经典火锅的体验
First thing you notice when you get this full on menu of hot pot dishes, right down here,
首先你会注意到 当你拿到这份完整菜单时 在下面
you’re gonna to want to either tick wei la,
你可以选择微辣锅底
which is less spicy, zhong la, which is like medium spicy,
就是少辣 或者选择中辣 中等程度的辣
or te la, which is extremely spicy.
又或是特辣 极度的辣
And that’s what we’re gonna order.
而我们要点的就是这个
Extremely spicy, okay.
特辣 好 点好了
So next up we’re gonna get some
然后下一步我们来点一些
of the classic stuff to go with the hot pot.
下火锅的经典食材
We are gonna get here, this is Fei Nui Rou, fatty beef.
我们要选这个 肥牛肉
And then down here we are gonna get some shrimp, oh yeah.
然后往下看 再来一盘虾滑 太棒了
So this is all part of the experience, checking the menu.
看菜单 点菜 这些都是火锅体验的一部分
Then up here some more meat.
上面这里 还有更多肉类选项
We’re gonna get here Neng Niu Rou, so less fatty beef.
我们来一盘嫩牛肉 不那么肥的
And then down here Mala Niu Rou,
然后下面还有麻辣牛肉
so mouth numbing super spicy beef
吃完会嘴麻的超辣牛肉
Then we’re gonna get some quail eggs, awesome.
再来一份鹌鹑蛋 真棒!
And then some veg just to finish it off.
最后再来点蔬菜就可以了
We are going to get some oupian right here, that is lotus root. Awesome,
我们要点一份藕片 在这里 不错
those go so well with hot pot.
这些加在火锅里会很好吃
Then we are gonna get some tudou pian here, potato slices.
然后我们再加点土豆片
And then I think doufupi, which is tofu skin.
还有豆腐皮
But I don’t see it here, I’m just gonna get some Huangdopi,
但是我没找到 只看到了黄豆皮
I think that’s what it is. Awesome,
我想现在点好了 太棒了
and that should be a perfect spicy start.
这应该是个完美的麻辣之旅的开始
I don’t know what I’m getting myself into here.
我都不知道自己为何将自己置于如此境地
Usually I would order zhong la, just the medium spice
因为一般我只会选择中辣
but today we’re gonna get the full on.
但今天我们马力全开了
He just gave me a warning.
他刚刚还特意提醒了我一下
There we go.
我们开始吧
So before the hot pot arrives,
在火锅上来之前
we are gonna make our dip which is made with a Xiangyou sesame oil.
我们先调蘸料 一般是香油 芝麻油
It’s made with a Xiangyou, just pour that right into there.
把香油倒到这里
That is a sesame oil.
这是一种芝麻油
We’re getting some of this stuff to come along with it.
涮菜逐渐上来了
Now we got the doufupi and
现在上的菜是豆腐皮
and tudou pian, potato slices,
土豆片
and then oupian here, which is lotus root slices.
还有藕片
And this is all gonna in that extremely, extremely spicy broth. Whoa,
这些都要放进那个特别辣的锅里 哇
look at that.
看呐
Intense bubbling pot of death.
咕嘟咕嘟地翻腾着变态辣的泡泡
Okay.
好了
That is intense.
这太刺激了
So we wait for this to boil.
那我们等着锅烧开
This just packed full of those red Sichuan chilies,
这里面加满了四川红辣椒
Sichuan peppercorns, and spice.
还有四川的花椒和香料
okey we’re gonna let that boil.
好了 我们就让锅慢慢开
This is an extremely powerful meal here, guys.
这是很带劲儿的一餐 伙计们
Extremely spicy, extremely garlicky, and potent.
极辣 蒜味极浓 极重口
And there’s the beef. Look at all that.
牛肉来了 看看这些
Now we’re gonna load it up with some green onions and some peanuts.
我们往蘸料里放一些香葱花和花生碎
Wow. Beautiful.
哇 漂亮
I think I need some Xiaomila for this.
我觉得我还需要一点小米辣
We got ta add some chili to the dip
得往蘸料里加点辣椒
because we need it to be extra spicy.
因为我们还需要额外多的辣
I want to feel alive.
我想让自己能感觉到重生
So just in case this isn’t spicy enough,
所以万一这个不够辣
which I’m sure it’s gonna be deadly,
虽然我确定这会辣死人的
we’re gonna add some Xiaomila fresh, fresh,
但我还是要加点小米辣
not dry, red chilies in there.
不是干辣椒 是新鲜的红辣椒
And a little bit of xiangcai cilantro. Whoa,
和一点香菜 哇哦
that is gonna be beautiful.
这太棒了
We’re just gonna put a little touch of vinegar in there,
少放一点醋
and just a touch of haoyou oyster sauce.
还要加点耗油
This is intense.
这很刺激
This is a full on beef oil, they call it niu rou.
这个锅里漂满了牛油
Packed with red chilies, packed with Sichuan peppercorn.
包裹住了所有的红辣椒和四川花椒
It’s just packed with red chilies, packed with Sichuan peppercorn.
看这满满的辣椒 满满的花椒
That oil, niu rou, they call it beef oil.
这种油 大家称它为牛油
Wow.

And then we’re gonna take what you do there’s a couple ways
火锅是有几种不同涮法的
you can take one by one if you want
如果你喜欢 可以一片一片涮
and then hold it in the bubbles
然后在冒泡的地方多涮一会儿
and eat it and wait for it to cook.
等它煮熟了就可以吃了
Or you can just put a ton in,
或者你可以多夹点一起放里面
and that’s my tactic because you can just feast.
我一般就这么涮 因为可以尽情享受
You don’t have to worry about individual pieces cooking.
就不用一片一片涮了
And then we have the mala niu rou,
然后我们下麻辣牛肉
look at this guys, this is packed, covered in red chilies, dried red chilies.
看呐伙计们 这肉被红辣椒 干红辣椒包裹着
Raw beef covered in that super spicy spice mix
这是用超辣的混合香料拌的生牛肉
and we’re just gonna put that right in as well.
我们把这个也放进火锅里
I don’t know how much trouble I am getting myself into right now.
我都不知道自己给自己制造了多少麻烦
This is gonna be an intense, intense hot pot delight.
这太刺激了 又刺激又有趣
So we’ve also got ou, which is lotus roots,
我们的藕片也上来了 也就是莲藕的根
we have some beautiful chopped up shrimp.
我们还点了美味的虾滑
So we have some nice chopped up shrimp we can add in there.
那我们把这些虾滑也一起下进来
Those will be delicious.
一定很美味
Oh yeah.
噢耶
And I think we’re gonna let those cook now.
现在可以开始煮了
I don’t know what I’m getting myself into here.
我真的不知道我将面临什么
Look at that, that just looks deadly.
看这个 这看起来简直要人命啊
This is full on Sichuan experience.
这是四川深度体验
You’ve gotta come to the heart of Sichuan to get this.
你必须亲临四川的中心才能体会到
We are in Chengdu, the land of spicy, numbing, fragrant cuisine.
我们在成都 麻 辣 香的食府
The land of plentiful flavor. The land of plenty.
口味丰富之地
It’s all here, guys.
都在这里 伙计们
The deal is you just fish around and you just take out pieces that look good.
重点是 你随便挑 然后夹起那些看起来熟了的
And you can sort of shake them off cause you
可以将上面的香料甩掉
don’t want to eat dried chilies of course, right?
因为你也不想吃上面的这些干辣椒 对吧
Then you can sort of dip them off,
然后可以把辣椒涮掉
and then you can just dip it into that sesame oil
之后把肉蘸进芝麻油里
with fresh chilies, cilantro, onions, and peanuts,
油碟里还有辣椒 香菜 葱和花生碎
and go for the kill.
最后 吃进肚子里
Mmm. Oh, that is burning.
嗯 喔 这简直火辣辣的
Oh wow guys, that is like a burning pleasure.
天呐伙计们 这是一种火辣的快感
Whoa.

The first bite of hot pot is just a warmup.
第一口火锅还只是热身
As the chilies boil in the oil
随着辣椒在油中沸腾
and the heat gets higher and higher,
油温越来越高
the spice level builds up
辣味也会逐渐升级
and each bite you take is hotter and hotter.
每咬一口都越来越辣
Your tongue, your lips, and even your face getting really hot.
你的舌头 嘴唇甚至脸颊 都能感觉得到这火辣
It feels like your soul is burning.
好像你的灵魂都在燃烧
Just like you can feel it in your throat
你咽下的瞬间 就能感觉到它通过喉咙
and your stomach the instant it goes down.
进入你的胃
Whoa.

That is extreme pain, here.
这真的极其痛苦
I don’t know how I’m gonna eat that, guys.
我真不知道我得怎么往下吃 朋友们
I want to eat it but I don’t want
我很想继续吃
I don’t want to waste but I’m in pain.
不想浪费但这实在太痛苦了
Over time, your dipping bowl full of that sesame oil, and chilies, and garlic, and peanuts,
久而久之 盛满芝麻油 辣椒 大蒜还有花生的蘸料碗里
that also gets spicy because the oil
也变得非常辣
some of the oil from the hot pot gets in there. Oh,
因为火锅里的一些辣油也被带进去了
This is one of the spiciest things you’ll ever eat, guys.
这肯定是你能吃到的最辣的东西了
This is just one of thousands of hot pot joints in Chengdu
而这只是成都千千万万的火锅店之一
that give me a minute here.
让我缓一分钟
Okay.
好了
That is so spicy, guys.
太辣了 朋友们
Look at that.
看看这个
My face, my tongue.
我的脸 我的舌头
That is so intensely spicy.
这辣太够劲了
Whoa.

Oh man, I’m just burning.
哦天 我都烧起来了
The red chilies give it a instant burn.
红辣椒让人瞬间感到灼烧感
The huajiao, the Sichuan peppercorn,
花椒 四川的胡椒粒
the minute you get that flavor on your tongue
吃一口就会感觉舌头都麻了
you can feel a bit of a tingle.
你还会觉得有一点刺痛
It feels florally.
好像要炸开一样
Almost a little citrusy and numbing.
但同时又有一点柑橘香和一点麻
Your face, and your lips and tongue feel a slight tingle.
你的脸 嘴唇还有舌头都会感到轻微的刺痛
It really is painful, and I love spice.
这真的很疼 但我爱吃辣
This is I think next time I’m gon na stick with the zhong la.
我觉得下次还是点中辣吧
-Ting you wanna try?
-婷 你要试试吗?
– I’m gonna try this shrimp.
我要试试虾滑
– [Trevor] It’s really spicy, Ting.
真的很辣 婷
Those shrimp have been in there a few minutes now
这些虾滑已经在里面煮了几分钟了
and they’re gonna be overcooked and extremely, extremely spicy.
它们好像有点老了 而且超级辣
I mean this is one of the spiciest things you can eat in the world.
这是全世界你能吃到的最辣的东西之一
– [Ting] Really?
真的吗?
– [Trevor] Yeah, I’m a little nervous for you.
是啊 我有点担心你
From Guangdong, not used to that spice,
你从广东来 可能会不太习惯这种香料
but if you want to try it, go for it.
但是如果想尝试一下 就尝一尝
– [Ting] Where is it?
哪去了?
That’s the shrimp. I’m gonna try it.
这个是虾滑 我准备尝尝
– [Trevor] Try it out.
试试看
Is that spicy?
辣不辣?
– No.
不辣啊
– [Trevor] No?
不辣?
-You’re kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
– No, I’m not kidding.
不是 我没开玩笑
– [Trevor] You’re saying that that is not spicy and I’m a baby.
你是说这不辣 是我太弱鸡了
– I think maybe because it’s the first bite.
可能因为这是第一口
– [Trevor] Yeah, you’re cheating.
对 你作弊了
You’re putting it in your oil and that’s cleaning it from the spice.
你把它们放在油碟里 油碟可以解辣
– [Ting] Yeah, that’s gonna help.
这有点帮助
– [Trevor] You’re cheating, for sure.
你显然在作弊啊
– Well I don’t want it to be painful,
我只是不想太痛苦
I want it to taste good.
我希望它好吃
That flavor inside from those chilies and peppercorns is infused into the oil,
藏在辣椒和花椒里的风味也被煮进了辣油里
and every single bite you take gets that spice and that numbing sensation.
而且你尝到的每一口 都能感到辣和麻
It is burning, and it is actually somehow addictive.
它很火烧火燎 却让人欲罢不能
You take that first bite the first time you come for hot pot
第一次来火锅店 吃到第一口
and it is like whoa, I see something here.
就像 哇 我看到不一样的东西
You’re in pain, but you are also enjoying it.
那种又痛又快乐的感觉
And after you’re finished you go home,
当你吃完回到家
your mouth is still slightly alive and you just want to go back for more.
嘴巴还是有感觉 然后很想回来再吃
This is one of the things you have to try when you come to Sichuan.
这就是你来四川一定要尝试的事情之一
Look at that.
看看那个
That is such condensed spice.
那是如此浓郁的香料
If you enjoy these food and travel videos
如果你喜欢这些关于旅游和美食的视频
Please click that little subscribe and bell button down below.
请点击下面的订阅按钮
I would love to hear your thoughts about this food and travel video.
我期待收到你们对节目的看法
We’ve got a ton more street food videos coming up for you guys.
我们还会继续推出更多的街头美食视频
We’re gonna be going on a deep Sichuan street food tour
接下来 我们要更加深入地挖掘四川美食
all around Sichuan into the rural areas
从四川的城市到乡村
and making our way down to the south of China.
还会继续南下 前往中国南部
I can not wait to film this series and share it with you.
我已经迫不及待拍摄这一系列视频并与你们分享
We’re gonna be going on the Tea Horse Road
我们准备去茶马古道
through the ancient routes that tea used to be traded from Hunan up to Tibet.
即从湖南到西藏 这条古时的贩茶之路
It is gonna be an amazing journey and
这会是一场奇妙的旅行
I would love to hear from you in the comments below
我希望大家在下面给我们留言
what you thought about the last few videos
跟我们分享一下你对前几期视频
this video and all the spicy delicious food we’ve been eating.
这期视频和我们所品尝的所有麻辣料理的想法
Thanks a lot for watching,
感谢观看
guys and I’ll see you on the next video.
朋友们我们下期再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

外国美食家陪你走进成都街头火锅店,带你一起领略传统的川菜美食。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

欢乐马

审核员

审核员J

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw_tJOwZmac

相关推荐