ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

基础瑜伽——伸展婴儿式 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

基础瑜伽——伸展婴儿式

Extended Child's Pose - Yoga With Adriene

嗨 大家好 欢迎来和Adriene一起做瑜伽
Hi, everyone! And welcome to yoga with Adriene.
我就是Adriene
I’m Adriene.
我们今天要学另一个基础瑜伽动作
And today we are going to learn another foundational yoga pose
它的名字叫做 伸展婴儿式
called extented child’s pose.
恩……听起来很有吸引力也确实是!
Mmm…Sounds yummy and it is!
我们先在瑜伽垫上跳一跳然后就开始学习它
So let’s hop on the mat and learn extended child’s pose.
好了 对于伸展婴儿式来说
Okay. So for extended child’s pose,
我们要先从四足支撑开始
we’re going to begin on all fours.
从桌面式
Table-top position,
掌心压下去 并向前伸展超过头顶的皇冠区
pressing up and out of the foundation extending through the crown of the head,
然后一只手掌稍微往前移动一点
then I’m gonna walk my palms a little bit forward on this one.
手掌位置移到稍微比肩宽一点点
Okay, so I’m walking my palms a little bit out from underneath my shoulder,
这个姿势下 我们的身体垂直于地面
so in table-top we’re directly underneath, stacked.
现在可以把手掌向前移了
Now permission to move them forward.
嗯 移好后 现在我的两个大脚趾
Okay, so palms going forward. Now I’m gonna take my two big toes
小心地移动
and I’m gonna bring those two big toes ease together,
直至碰在一起
letting them kiss together.
然后 压紧手掌 打开膝盖
Then I’m gonna press into my palms, and widen my knees.
让右膝盖在垫子的外缘上
So right knee comes to the outer edge of the mat,
左膝盖也在垫子的外缘上
left knee comes to outer edge of the mat,
然后就成了这个尴尬的姿势 哈哈【尬笑】
and I’m in this awkward position, haha.
但我就要把这个动作变成伸展婴儿式了
But I’m about to send it back into extended child’s pose.
看向前方时吸气 把自己往后推时呼气
So I inhale look forward, and exhale send it back, 
把坐骨放在脚后跟上
and I’m gonna send my sit bones back to kiss my heels,
我习惯把手掌放在这个地方
I may adjust my palms here,
给身体的一侧腾出稍大的空间
creating space in the side body here nice and long, in the side body…
因为这个是伸展婴儿式
and then because this is extended child’s pose,
手臂就要保持伸长在身体前
I’m gonna keep my arms extended out in front of me.
因此我吸气时就把手往前伸 呼气时就把坐骨往后推
So I inhale reach, exhale send the sit bones back
以碰到脚或脚后跟
to kiss the feet or the heels,
最后吸气 再次伸展自己至头顶
and then finally I’ll inhale and again extend to the crown of the head,
然后再次吸气让身体放松 让手肘放松
and exhale begin to melt it all the way down, letting my elbows relax,
让额头亲吻垫子
letting my forehead come to kiss the mat,
让心跳放松至零
and letting my heart really release towards zero,
可以在这里停留一会 左右摇晃臀部
I can take a second here to rock the hips a little side to side,
我会花一点时间碰到自己的脚趾 再碰到垫子的前端
I can take a second to actively reach my fingertips towards the front edge of the mat,
然后呼气 减缓心跳
and then exhale melt the heart down.
这里有几个动作要点
A couple of action points here,
保持肩关节从耳朵边拉伸开
I still can keep the tops of the shoulders externally rotating away from the ears,
比如 休息时的姿势
So…for instance, then I don’t get caught in my relaxation pose or my resting pose,
就不会像这样
like this.
我会让自己保持
I keep this action of,
耳朵到肩膀间的距离
lots of space between the ears and the shoulders,
在下沉时可以让肩膀离耳朵远一点
drawing away from the ears you’re going,
因此在这个姿势休息时
so that when I’m resting here,
耳朵到肩膀的距离就保持得很好
I’m maintaining a nice space between the ears and the shoulders.
如果现在你练习这个姿势 你就会…嗯…这样
Now if you practice this posture and you’re like… hum…
我的坐骨根本就靠近不了脚后跟 没关系
My sit bones are nowhere near my heels, it’s okay.
这需要时间 懂吗 每种姿势都需要时间
It takes time, right? Every posture is taking time,
所以就尽量做 你可能只能做到这里
so just fill it out, you may only get to here.
前额可能碰不到垫子
The forehead may not come to the mat,
或者坐骨直接碰到脚后跟
the sit bones may not come all the way to the heels,
但是要花时间 懂吗?
but give it time, right?
你可以轻缓地前后摆动
You can rock a little back and forth.
每当你做这个姿势
And once you come into your posture,
伸展婴儿式时 就想象……
your extended child’s pose, imaging…
呃……当你吸气时空气填满你的背部肌肤
Eh…filling the skin of the back with air as you breathe in,
你在把你的坐骨向下拉
and then imaging drawing your sit bones down
然后在呼气时触碰你的脚掌
to kiss the soles of your feet as you breathe out.
那么在这个伸展婴儿式上我们的钱就真得花值了
So we’re really getting our money’s worth here, in this extended child’s pose.
让我们吸气……依旧拉伸充满空气的背部皮肤
We’re inhaling…stilling strenching the skin of the back with air,
在呼气时体会是否能在脊柱中创造出一条更长的线
and on the exhale we’re seeing if we can create a longer line in the spine,
可以把坐骨推向脚掌
sending those sit bones back to kiss the soles of the feet.
在你的想象中 你可以从尾椎的尖端看到头顶
So in your mind’s eye, you can see the crown of the head from the tip of the tailbone,
距离长且美好
nice and long…
我们在伸展婴儿式停留五到十个呼吸之后
As we take 5 to 10 breaths here in extended child’s pose,
让心融于耳和肩
heart melting to the ears and the shoulders.
放松 释放
Relaxing, releasing.
这是一个可以常练习的好姿势……
This is a great posture to practice…
呃 当你早上醒来时
Um, when you first wake up in the morning
又或者在睡前
or before you go to bed,
这是一个绝佳的伴随你进入瑜伽课的姿势
this is also an excellent posture to take with you into public classes.
如果你感觉自己喘不上气来
So if you’re ever are feeling like you’re compromising the breath,
如果你需要休息一下
or if you just need a rest,
如果你报的瑜伽课比你预计的要更忙碌
if you’re in a more active class then you kind of bargain for,
又或者你觉得不那么精力充沛
or…um…or you’re feeling a little more fatigued than energized,
嗯……你又在上瑜伽课
um… and you’re in a public classes,
这是一个不错的姿势 吸口气
this is a great pose to just take a breath,
贯通首尾 让身体平静下来
check in, cool off the body.
呃……这肯定不只是一个用来休息的姿势
Eh…definitely more of a resting posture.
一些老师称其为 最好姿势
Some teachers call this pose “best friend pose”, ah… BFF,
啊……最好的……姿势
best… B-F-P, best friend pose.
有些夸张但很有趣 而且如果你去上瑜伽课
Super cheesy, but it is sweet and if you go to a public class,
在我们第十节课学习犬式姿势之前
sometimes it does become your best friend, you’re like… okay,
只需要一点点时间它就能成为你最好的伙伴
just need one second before we go to turn into a dog for the tenth time,
休息一下 保持现在的呼吸
to take a rest, to be with the breath here.
聆听大地的声音
Heart to earth.
我认为这是一个很美的祈祷手印姿势
I think it’s a really beatiful posture to pranam,
就像是顺从于大地 顺从于心之所爱
kind of just bowing to the earth, bowing to the beloved,
顺从于比我们自己更好的事物
bowing to that which is greater than ourselves.
我认为这真的很美
I think that’s really beatiful,
伸展婴儿式就是这样的
so extended child’s pose.
好的 这就是伸展婴儿式了
Okay doke, so that was extended child’s pose,
我只想说如果这个姿势现在还不像是你能坚持
and I just wanna say that if this pose does not feel like your best friend right away,
相处的最好的伙伴 我建议你给它一点时间和空间……
to stick with it, I support you give it a little time and space…
不久……嗯……我希望它就能对你富有吸引力
and before long…um…I hope that it feels yummy for you,
呼吸……啊 它是如此有力
the breath… man, so powerful
在伸展婴儿式中创造了一个极好的休息姿势
and creating a nice resting posture out of the extended child’s pose.
所以……尝试一下它吧 在下面的意见箱里
So…give it a try, let me know what you think,
提问和评论 让我知道你的想法
leave questions, comments in the comment box below,
如果你还没有确定自己喜欢在脸书上看到我们
subscribe to the chanel if you haven’t already,
那么就定期订阅频道吧
make sure you like us on Facebook,
这样我下次就能看到你了 合十致敬!
and I will see you next time, namaste!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

让你的心灵贴近大地,摆脱压力与疲劳……伸展婴儿式是全人类的福音

听录译者

祐子祐

翻译译者

Aileen

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqVMAPM00DM

相关推荐