ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

活出自我(阿诺德·施瓦辛格) – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

活出自我(阿诺德·施瓦辛格)

'EXPRESS YOURSELF' (ft. Arnold Schwarzenegger) - Motivational video 2018 | Jim Carrey | Steve Jobs

我发现 当我不再在意别人对我的看法后 我的世界变得更加广阔
I found that my life got bigger when I stopped caring what other people thought about me.
你也会如此
Your will, too.
着眼于真正重要的事情
Stay focused on what really matters.
许多年轻人从父母 老师以及其他人那里 得到诸多建议
So many young people are getting so much advice from their parents, from the teachers, and from everyone.
然而 最重要的是 你要自己深入思考
But what is most important is that you have to dig deep down, dig deep down
并问问自己“你想成为什么样的人?”
And ask yourselves – ‘who do you want to be?’
不是做什么工作 而是什么样的人
Not what but who
不是父母老师想要你成为什么样的人 而是你自己想成为什么样的人
And I’m talking about not what your parents and your teachers want you to be but you
你自己思考 想想什么会使你快乐
I’m talking about figuring out for yourselves, what makes you happy.
不论对别人来说这件事有多么疯狂
No matter how crazy it may sound to the people.
不要让他人的言论淹没了你自己内心的想法
Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
你的时间有限 不要浪费时间过别人的生活
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
“环顾四周 我总能学到
When I look around, I always learn something.
人要保持自我
That is to be always yourself.
要表达自己的想法
And to express yourself.
忠于自己
to have faith in yourself.
要对自己真诚 不要欺骗自己
To express oneself honestly, not lie to oneself.
对自己真诚 这一点对我朋友来说很难做到
And to express myself, that my friend is very hard to do.
在你的内心深处 隐藏着一个英雄
Deep inside of you lives a hero.
他想在你的一生中做些伟大的事情
who wants to do something great with your life.
他想激励他人
Who wants to inspire other people.
他想做一些有创造力的工作
Who wants to do creative work.
他想改变世界
Who wants to change the world.
你活着就意味着
The fact you are alive today means
你在今后的生活中有所作为的呼声强烈
There is a mighty call on your life to do something with the rest of your life.
不要让任何事阻挡你希望的阳光
Don’t let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through the form.
荣誉险中求
Risk being seen in all of your glory.
你所获得的一切终将腐烂破碎
Everything you gain in life will rot and fall apart.
最后剩下的只有你的内心所想
And that would be left of you is what was in your heart.
最重要的是
And most important,
你要有遵循内心和直觉的勇气
Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
你的内心其实早已知道 你真正想要成为什么样的人
They somehow already know what you truly want to become
其他的一切都是次要的
Everything else is secondary.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是否还是活着父母为你规划的生活? 是时候重新找回自我了~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Y. Zhou🎈🍦🍩🍰🍭

审核员

审核员 GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJJtP72eM8o

相关推荐