ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

探索:让培养好奇心成为课程体系的一部分 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

探索:让培养好奇心成为课程体系的一部分

Explorations: Making Curiosity Part of the Curriculum

在圣地亚哥的“39号计划”学校 孩子们每天都在探索自己的兴趣
Because we offer explorations,
由于我们提供探索的机会
so often, students can hold it on what are my passions,
学生们就能够时常思考“我的兴趣是什么”
what do I want to learn more about,
“我想要学习哪方面的知识”
and it really helps them in the future
这对于他们
as they are moving along their path.
未来的发展很有帮助
Dancing, jewel-making, card tricks……
舞蹈 首饰制作 扑克牌魔术……
可行的学校模式 探索――让好奇心成为课程的一部分
You know when you think about the researches out there,
当你看到那里的研究项目时
you see that’s the clime of curiosity in kids.
就能感受到孩子们强烈的好奇心
We’re not creating enough spaces for that curiosity.
而当前我们并没有为这种好奇心留出足够空间
And exploration is one of those places.
而探索就是在创造空间
Kids get this fantastic choice.
孩子们拥有了这种很棒的选择
And it also does one other magical thing.
而另一个神奇的效果就是
It gives choice for the teacher.
它给了老师另外的选择
Nice, perfect, that looks really good!
好 完美 看起来真好!
Explorations are a short elective that the students have at the end of the day.
探索课是学生们的阶段性选修课 安排在每天的最后一节课
Then every 6 weeks they get to take a new class.
每6周他们会上一门新课程
In 45 minutes at the end of every day,
每天最后的45分钟
so you can like, try new things,
你可以尝试新事物
to get start understanding what you want to do,
开始去了解你想要做的事情
which really helps like going into the highschool, what tracks do you wanna take.
对于升学高中非常有帮助 你想要选择什么样的路
There is mosaic. There’s digital photography,
这里有马赛克贴花 数码摄影
I’m in Spanish.
我学习西班牙语
In the Mon science,
我学现代科学
coding,
编码
I chose for my exploration to do coding,
我选择去探索编码方面
because at the first time I code, really lighted on my life.
因为第一次编码就点亮了我的生活
It’s wonderful to see them excited about getting to do what they want to do,
看到他们能够兴奋地做自己想要做的事情 真是太好了
so it really empowers them.
这真的对他们有帮助
There is no motivation problem, haha…
这里不存在动力的问题 哈哈……
So what we’re going to be doing today
那么今天我们要做的
is to come up with our explorations.
就是想想要探索的方向
You’re gonna come up with some really cool choices.
你们要想出一些好点子
Some groups might just do an open brainstorm.
有的学生小组会来一场头脑风暴
Throw all out your ideas.
把大家的点子都摆出来
– I wanna make a, maybe volcano. – So you wanna do science experiments.
– 我想做一座火山 – 那么你想做科学实验
For our class, the process for choosing
对我们班来说
exploration starts with wonderings.
选择的过程从疑惑开始
We want them to be curious. We want them to ask lots of questions.
我们希望他们充满好奇 我们希望他们尽量多问问题
So we pass up posts and notes to say
因此我们会贴上小纸条
what you’re wondering about and just let them free write.
看大家存在什么疑问 都尽管写出来
How many feathers are on a robin?
知更鸟有多少羽毛?
Interesting …
很有趣……
And then we sort them into main topics.
然后我们把它们分为几个主题
And then, we’re gonna do a vote.
然后 我们会进行投票
You need to put them in order,
你需要把它们排序
according to your most favorite to your least favorite.
按照受欢迎程度从高到低
At the middle school level, we’ve set out a survey,
我们在中学层面进行了调研
and students will rank their top 3.
学生们会评出他们心目中的前三名
Once we have a list of explorations that kids are interented in,
一旦我们掌握了孩子们探索意向的列表
we’ll get together as a team.
我们就会进行组队
50(percent) students wanna do art.
50%的学生想要进行艺术创作
25(percent) students wanna do the engineering.
25%想要搞机械
We’ll try to match the teachers’ passion
我们会尽量将老师的兴趣
with the classes that the kids are interested in.
与学生们感兴趣的课程进行匹配
Sometimes the kids will come up with a topic that teachers have no idea.
有时候学生们提出来的话题老师也无能为力
But it’s not bad because we learn along with the kids.
但这不是坏事 因为我们和学生一起学东西
I know how to sew,
我知道如何刺绣
the patch-making really fit in my real house,
这个刺绣真的和我的房间很配
and because the students really want to do it,
因为学生们很想做这个
I decided that I’ll figure out how to make a class for them.
我就决定想想如何为他们开一堂课
Try to use your needle because you can like, stick under the strings.
试着用你的针 你可以把它从线的下方穿过
I’m learning, as they are learning.
他们学习的同时 我也在学习
It makes them feel really comfortable with me in the academic setting,
课程设置让学生们和我感到很愉快
so it really helps build our relationships.
这真的有助于加深我们之间的关系
Because we offer explorations,
因为我们提供探索的机会
kiddos are more involved in their learning.
孩子们的学习参与性更强了
It’s like, ‘Oh my god, we have explorations today!’
就像是“耶 我们今天有探索课!”
‘I know I’m wanna be able to do this!’
“我知道自己想学做这个”
That’s what we’re gonna make sure that we keep these kids doing,
这就是我们想要达到的教学效果
is being joyful and curious, and asking all kinds of questions.
让课程充满乐趣 激发兴趣 让孩子们多问问题
When kids don’t wanna learn about something they don’t like,
当孩子们不想学那些他们不感兴趣的东西时
they won’t do it as good as they could.
他们就不会去尽力了
So if you get to pick them here more, they’ve move to do it.
因此如果你能引起他们的兴趣 他们就更容易去做
Giving kids opportunity to have explorations
39号计划在孩子们在校期间
throughout their entire time here, Design 39,
给孩子们探索的机会
it lets them see what they like, what they don’t like
它让孩子们看到自己喜欢什么 不喜欢什么
and how they’re changing their passions,
如何调节自己的兴趣
as they age.
随着他们逐渐长大
High five!
击掌!
[laughing]
[笑声]
成功经验 加拿大圣地亚哥 39号计划学校
1. 2018年在该地区表现优异学校中排名第一
2. 2017年学校的氛围和学生的安乐在各项关键教学指标上都超越本地区院校
3. 2018年作为模范学校向美国教育部展示学校模式及设计

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍了39号计划的学校,是如何开设探索课,并取得良好教学效果的

听录译者

拟态

翻译译者

Cigarette

审核员

审核员SY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk-C2aJN4IY

相关推荐