ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

商务旅行打包行李的小技巧 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

商务旅行打包行李的小技巧

Expert Butler Explains the Best Way to Pack Your Carry-On Bag | WSJ

– [Narrator] This is your carry-on bag.
这是你们的手提行李箱
This is Barbara Maly, a butler at New York’s St. Regis hotel.
这是Barbara Maly 纽约瑞吉酒店的管家
She’s a platinum level packer.
她是个白金级的行李打包专家
– Yeah, that’s right.
是的 确实如此
– [Narrator] Now, using men’s and women’s clothes,
现在 她将通过男女式衣物
she’s gonna show you the smartest way to pack your bag.
向大家演示最实用的行李打包方式
商务旅行打包技巧
Step one, start with your suit.
第一步 从西装开始
Lay your slacks out so that the cuffs fall into the bag,
把裤子摊开 这样裤腿就会落到箱子里
then fold the waist over top neatly.
然后把腰部折叠整齐
Now, fold your jacket.
现在 折叠外套
– If you would like to avoid the wrinkles,
如果你想避免褶皱
use tissue paper.
可以使用薄纸
– [Narrator] This sounds like a bit much, but trust us.
这听起来有点麻烦 但相信我们
Stuff one piece of tissue paper into each arm
往每个衣袖里塞一张薄纸
so that the paper extends thru the shoulder.
这样薄纸能支撑起肩膀
Then fold the arms in
然后 交叉折叠衣袖
and the bottom of the jacket over the top.
外套从下往上折叠
Dresses should go after suits, as heavier fabrics make a better base.
裙子应在西装后放置 因为西装厚重的布料提供了更好基底
Step two, stack your shirts.
第二步 叠放衬衫
Now, place your shirts on top of your suit and dress,
现在 把衬衫放在套装和裙子上面
and take note here.
这里要注意
– Never roll your shirts to avoid wrinkles.
为避免褶皱 一定不要卷衬衫
Always folded.
保持折叠
– [Narrator] Right.

And the best way is, well, watch what she’s doing here.
最好的方式是 好吧 仔细看她此处的操作
And when you stack your folded shirts,
摆放已折叠好的衬衫时
be sure to alternate the collars to keep your stack even.
一定要交替衣领 以保持衣服堆叠放整齐
Light sweaters can lay on top.
薄毛衣可以放在上面
Step three, fill in the cracks.
第三步 填补空隙
Grab your socks, underwear, and other smaller items.
拿出你的袜子 内衣裤 和其他小东西
– And now you can roll your socks.
现在 你可以卷袜子了
– [Narrator] Remember, socks, not shirts.
记住 是卷袜子而不是衬衫
Once rolled, you can use them
卷好之后 你可以用他们来
to fill in the corners and the cracks of your bag.
填塞箱子的角落和空隙
Step four, shoes to the sides.
第四步 把鞋子放到箱子边上
If you have it, and we know Barbara does,
如果你有鞋要放 Barba是有的
place a piece of tissue paper on top of your clothes.
放一张薄纸在衣物上面
Then put your shoes inside of a shoe bag
然后 把你的鞋子放进鞋袋中
to avoid dirtying your other items.
以免弄脏其他物品
Place your shoes on the side of your carry-on.
把鞋子放到箱子边上
If you have two pair, put one on each side.
如果你有两双鞋 两边各放一双
In softer bags, your shoe will provide some structure.
在柔软的袋子里 鞋子会提供一些支撑
Step five, top with toiletries.
第五步 把洗护用品放在上面
Before you put your toiletries in your carry-on,
把洗护用品放进行李箱之前
be sure to bag up the liquids.
一定要把液体装进袋子里
Then place that bag on top so that it’s easily accessible
然后把洗护包放在上面 当你通过机场安检时
when you go through airport security.
就可以轻易取放
And last, finish with the necessities.
最后 是生活必需品
It could be a phone charger, or a copy of the newspaper.
可能是一个手机充电线 或一份报纸
Whatever you need to stay productive on the plane,
任何让你在飞机上正常行动的东西
put it safely on top,
把它平稳的放在上面
and, you’re ready to go.
现在 准备出发了
– Have a pleasant tripand enjoy my packing.
祝你旅行愉快 并且喜欢我的打包方式
– [Narrator] Will do.
好的

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

还在为不知道在商务旅行中不知道如何整理衣物而烦恼吗?这个小视频可以帮助你呦。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

YXG-e3bef

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfMsTVVER2Y

相关推荐