未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

当皮划艇遇上座头鲸

Expedition Raw|Whales Surprise Baja Paddlers

座头鲸的背就像……
There’s humpbacks like…
我想它们现在正从我下面游过
I think they’re going to come up under me right now.
我不知道它们从哪里来 它们离我很近
I don’t know where they went, they’re so close.
噢 噢
Oh! Oh!
我还活着
I’m alive!
我们彼此大约相距50码远
We’re paddling, maybe 50 yards away from each other.
Brian看见这两头座头鲸
And Brian sees these two humpbacks.
只是来看看发生了什么事 很好奇?
Just kind of like checking us out, curious?
我想这是我经历过的最神奇的事情
The most magical thing I think I’ve ever experienced.
Baja计划是一生的成就
The Baja project was really an effort to life.
可以用最亲密的方式认识Baja
Get to know Baja in the most intimate way possible.
嚎叫
Howling.
来吧 最终的挑战
Come on, the ultimate unchecked adventure.
我们山路走了600英里 又划船划了400英里
We did 600 miles of hiking and 400 miles of stand-up.
一共111天
These are 111 days.
站着划船的最初五天
The first five days of the stand-up paddle
是整个行程最糟的
were the worst of the trip,
就像我一直在划但是哪都去不了
like I was paddling and literally going nowhere.
像在跑步机上一样
Pretty much on a treadmill,
因为有风和浪
because the wind and the waves
让我一直停在这一个区域
were just keeping me in one, one area.
我们在这个岛上停留了大概三天
We got caught on this island for about three days,
经历着大风
during heavy wings.
这太糟了
It was really bad.
你还好吗?
You’re OK?
在第四天
And on the fourth day,
很显然
it was clear that
风会停至少几个小时
it was gonna stay calm for at least like a couple hours.
我们一定要去另一边
And we were really booking it to make it to the other side.
因为我们不知道
Because we didn’t know
什么时候风还会再吹起来
when this wind was going to pick up again,
如果我们在那陷入麻烦
like we already get into trouble there,
我们不太可能幸存
it would be unlikely that we would survive.
所以为这些鲸停留
And so we were actually taking a big risk
我们真的冒了很大的险
in stopping for these whales.
我的天
Holy crack.
我们安全了
Have we been safe,
然后还要继续划向岸边
and just continued to paddle to shore,
想到了这个风
thinking about the wind the whole time,
我们永远不能
we would have never been able to
像你一样和这些座头鲸交流
interact with these humpbacks like you did.
如果你太谨慎
If you’re too cautious,
你就会错过
you’re gonna miss out.
关于灾难
There’s something about the misadventure
它占据了整个挑战
that kind of makes up the whole adventure.
现在我的脑子都乱了
My mind is blown right now.
是的 很疯狂
Yeah, pretty crazy.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

座头鲸

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

清欢

审核员

SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A614fkQRSDU

相关推荐