ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

冰岛的裂缝中寻找微型动物 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

冰岛的裂缝中寻找微型动物

Expedition Raw|Divers Search for Tiny Animals in Iceland’s Fissures

我过去认为这里什么也找不到
I used to think there was nothing left to be found.
但是 我意识到我们真正了解的只是冰山一角
But I’m realizing that we’re really just scratching the surface of what is really here
我第一次潜水的地方 是在一个裂缝里那狭小的空间让我几乎想把校准器扔了
The first dive I did in the fissure I almost wanted to drop my regulator.
我不期待任何漂亮的东西存在
I didn’t expect anything that beautiful to exist.
从来没有人研究过地下裂缝里的生物和那里的生态
No other team has ever studied the biology or the ecology of underground fissures.
当我们潜进裂缝时要背着大约40公斤的设备
When we dive in the fissure, we are carrying around 40 kilos of equipment.
狭小的入口使得潜进裂缝非常危险
The strenuous access can make it very very risky.

我们搭建了一个索道 然后就能更方便的接近水面
We are creating a zipline to gain better access to the water.
这里是十分陡峭的 因此我们要非常的小心
It’s a little bit steeper over there, so we want to be very careful.
有时我们可能会直接跳下去
But sometimes we just have to jump.

你将会头晕目眩
You get this powerful brain freeze
当你第一次进到裂缝时
When you first come into the fissure
清澈干净的水喷涌而出制造出水柱中没有任何生物的假象
the very crystal clear water is a dead giveaway that there is not much living in the water column
但如果你靠近看 你将看到那里有成千上万种生物
If you look closer you’ll start seeing that there are in fact thousands of animals.
一个裂缝里可以有很多种栖息地
There’s many different habitats within one fissure
我们在这里发现了一些别处无法找到的物种
We have species living here which can’t be found anywhere else in the world
我们利用真空把这些生物从裂缝壁上吸下来 并带出水面
We vacuum the biological material off the wall, bring it to the surface,
因为我们将把这些收集来的样本带回实验室研究
as we are collecting samples to take back to the lab.
到目前为止 我们也有一些今人激动的发现
So far we’ve made some exciting discoveries,
像无人知晓的仅存于冰岛的桡足动物物种
like a copepod species no one knew existed in Iceland.
我将把它带回实验室仔细研究这整个样本
I’ll have to take it to the lab and I’ll go through the whole sample
我真的很喜欢把我的两个爱好结合起来——潜水和科研
I really like combining these two passions of mine – the diving and the science.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

Zhihan Zou

翻译译者

寂寂南风过

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNwyO3ayYm0

相关推荐