未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何开始一段对话

EXCUSE ME - HOW TO TALK TO ANYONE | HOW TO START A CONVERSATION WITH ANYONE

想象一下 如果你可以接近任何你喜欢的人并与之交谈
Imagine if you could approach and talk toanyone you’d like.
如果你可以接近一个女孩且不破坏氛围
How would you feel
是什么感觉
if you could approach a girl you see without breaking a sweat?
我想你会觉得吃惊 自信和自在
I think you’d feel amazing, confident andfree.
你可以充分享受生活
You could actually live life to the fullest.
如果你想要什么 你就能得到
If you want something you go out and get it.
所以 如果能够跟任何人交谈有很棒的好处
So if there are awesome benefits of being able to talk to anyone,
那问题是什么呢?
then what’s the problem?
为什么跟别人开始一段对话这么难呢?
Why is it so hard to start a conversationwith someone?
接近一个陌生人并说“hi”会让人觉得很尴尬
Well It feels awkward approaching a strangerto say, “Hi”.
我们一直被教育不要跟陌生人讲话
We’ve been taught to never talk to strangers
所以突然对你不认识的人打招呼
so it’s unusual for your brain to say Hi out
对你的大脑来说很不寻常
of the blue to someone you don’t know.
它会拉起警报 开始想太多
Your brain gets alerted, and it starts tooverthink the situation.
很快 你的大脑中会弹出一连串的问题
So quickly a series of questions pop in yourhead…
如果别人不回应怎么办
What if they don’t say Hi back to you,
如果别人觉得我很奇怪 不理我 怎么办?
what if they think that you are weird and ignore you.
之前我一直跟我的大脑做这样的斗争
I’ve been in a battle like this with my brain
相信我 一旦你的大脑拉起警报
before and trust me it’s very hard to talk to someone
你很难去跟别人交谈
once your brain gets alerted.
你的大脑很卑鄙
Your brain is very sneaky,
它会找一千个理由来劝说你 告诉你这很尴尬
it will find a thousand excuses to convince you that this is awkward
没人会这么做
and no one does it.
那我们该如何改变这种情况呢?
So how do we fix this?
很幸运 我发现了一个简单的词语小把戏
Fortunately I’ve encountered a simple
可以帮助我克服这个生活中的局限
word trick that helped me to overcome this limit in my life
很简单
It’s simple.
如果你把“hi”换成“excuse me”
If you change the “ hi ” to “ excuse me,
突然间 大脑会觉得开始并进行一段对话
” suddenly it will feel a lot easier to start
容易多了
and continue a conversation.
为什么呢?
Why?
“Excuse me”给你一个不存在的理由
“Excuse me” literally gives you a non existent excuse
来开启一段对话
to start a conversation
这个句子能让你觉得你有一个聊天的理由
The phrase makes you you feel like you have a reason to talk
即使你并没有
even when you don’t
“Hi”不能
“Hi” does not.
通过使用“execuse me”来代替“hi”
By using “ excuse me ” rather than “ hi,
你能更快的走出舒适区
” you’ll get out of your comfort zone faster
能跟更多的人交流
and talk to more people.
如果你想接近一个在街上或商场看到的女孩
If you try to approach a girl you see on the street or at the mall.
说一句简单的“Excuse me”可以减轻压力
Saying a simple”Excuse me” can alleviatethe pressure
使得对话更自然
and make the conversation feel more natural.
这是一个简单的词语把戏 却作用很大
It’s a simple word trick that works wonders.
一个简单的词语转换
A simple shift in words,
让你能遇见更多的人
that’ll set you on the path to meet more people
充分享受生活
and live your life to the fullest.
如果你喜欢这个视频
If you like the vedio, share it
分享给一个你觉得会发现其中乐趣的朋友
with a friend you think will find it interesting.
记得订阅哦 下次见
Anyway don’t forget to subscribe and I’llsee you next time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通过一个简单的词语小把戏,轻松开启一段对话。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

yoon

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8hBTR8D3HY

相关推荐