ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

John Jay讲创造力 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

John Jay讲创造力

Exclusive video of John Jay on creativity

快公司
Fast Company
世上没有单一的道路
There is no singular process.
这就是为什么……有些人喜欢
And that’s why,….you know, some people like put on
在他们的产品上打上自己的标签
register mark against their processes and somehow they think
觉得这是他们所独有的
there’s a proprietary process.
就拿建筑师来说
Well, just as an architect,
你肯定不会聘用一个
you don’t hire an architect to have his style
把他的风格强加给你的建筑师
imposed upon you.
你也不会去找一个把自己的想法完全套用在你身上的代理
You don’t hire an agency that have their thinking totally imposed upon you.
我们所能提供的最好的服务
The greatest thing that we can do to offer
就是倾听 去感受顾客的文化
is to be great listeners and have empathy for your culture,
去挖掘文化里的内涵
to understand what is the truth and so,
很多人经常问我
you know, many times people would say what, what did you do
你们是怎么服务你们的老客户的?
for your, your long-time clients.
我们所做的就是 仔细倾听
Basically, what we did was listen carefully
去理解 去感受真实的他们
understood and be empathetic to the truth of who they are.
感受他们的内在
Understand their soul.
感受他们的内在
Understood their soul.
然后再把这种内在传达给更多的人
And then make that soul relevant to a great number of people.
对于我们所有人 而不仅仅是创意领域的工作者来说
While the great challenges for all of us, not for just creative people,
最难的一点就是 学会把自己放在一个特殊的情境里
is to put yourself in the unusual situation,
去融入一个陌生的文化环境
put yourself in the unusual cultures where you don’t belong,
去接触你很少接触的那一类人
put yourself amongst people who you don’t normally hang out with,
从你熟悉的文化圈里走出来
or get out of your comfort zone culturally,
我觉得这是非常非常重要的
and I think that’s very, very important.
你爬得越高 你的象牙塔就……
The higher you go up, the ivory tower… you know,
我觉得大部分高职位人士
I think most CEOs will
都可以在诸如街头这种地方学到不少东西
gain a lot by getting back on the street,
他们可以了解到当代年轻人的想法
and get an understanding of how young people think today.
而不仅仅是通过询问
And not just simply have consultants feed it to them
通过方案或是调查来了解
through decks of strategy and, and, and research.
有时候一个人在自己的行业或领域里呆久了
Sometimes in our industry and our professionalism,
就会一直自我封闭下去
we get siloed to death, so
我们被困在这个行业里 唔 他是做艺术导演的
we are siloed in here. Well, he is an art director.
嗯 好吧
Well, yeah, maybe, but
可是我想让他也写一些东西
I would like him to write some words too
看看是不是能写出些什么来
and let’s see if he can write a little bit.
哦 他是负责策划的部分的 可是我也想听听她的想法
Oh, he is a strategic person, yeah, but I like to hear her ideas as well,
而不仅仅只看方案
not just think of the strategy.
我觉得这才是我们的目标
So I think it’s our goal.
我也希望
Our goal, and we all wish
能够冲破封闭
to break out those silos.
你工作时间越长 职位越高
The higher, the longer you work,
你的封闭圈也就越大 越多的人想把你封闭起来
the bigger the silo, the more people want to put you in a silo.
为什么? 因为这样他们就能用他们的方式
Why? So that they can define who you are
来定义你是谁
and by their terms.
永远不要让别人用他们的方式来定义我们
Our job is to never let anyone define who we are by their terms.
导演 马修费尔曼音乐 马克劳福德
Directed by Matthew Furman Music by Mar Crawford
2011年最有商业创造力的100人
The 100most creative people in business 2011

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

创造就是要打破自我封闭的状态,踏出自己熟悉的圈子,去感受不同的文化,去尝试不同的东西。

听录译者

Daisy

翻译译者

Daisy

审核员

审核员U

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpfYPVzJohc

相关推荐