ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

关于脱发 你该知道的事 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

关于脱发 你该知道的事

Everything You Need To Know About Men's Hair Loss

脱发危机是一件
– [Voiceover] Hair insecurity is something
很多男人深有体会 却没什么人提起的事情
that a lot of men feel andalmost none talk about.
30%的男人在30岁左右就受到脱发的困扰
– 30 % of men suffer from hair loss by the age of 30.
这可是很大一部分人
That’s a lot of guys.
在和我玩的人里 没谁会聊到头发
– [Voiceover] The people I hangout with, nobody talks about hair.
他们觉得有关秃头的话题很尴尬
– [Voiceover] They’reuncomfortable with the idea of
因为他们觉得我会不开心
balding because they expectthat I’m uncomfortable with it.
他们对此也束手无策
– They feel like there’s no options at all
他们觉得 无所谓啊 该来的还是会来的
– They’re like whatever, it happens, I’m
我马上就要秃了 看我的老爸就知道了
gon na bald, look at my dad.
它打击了我的自尊心
– [Voiceover] It was justweighting on my self confidence.
我认为我们需要深入这个问题
– I think that we need to down to the root of this problem.
当我27岁时 我意识到自己脱发了
– I noticed hair lossfor me when I was 27.
我老婆告诉我
– [Voiceover] My wife told me I have a
我后脑勺秃了一块
bald spot in the back.
等一下 她啥时候告诉你的?
– Wait, when did she tell you,you have a bald spot?
就在昨晚
– She just told me this last night.
第一次认真考虑这件事情
– To think it’s the first time this is initially addressed,
把它当一回事
like this is something that is real.
我决定来这个节目
I was coming to this video.
自我分析
– Self analysis.
不要害怕去直视秃头症状
Don’t be scared to take a look at it.
我忽视它很长一段时间了
– I ignored it for a long time. So,
如果给你看我大学时的照片
I showed you photos of me in college
你就会说 哦!原来你是从那时候开始秃的
and you’re like oh yeah I can see it started
然后我就会说 胡说 没有的事
there and I’m like what, no it didn’t.
你越早发现脱发问题
– The earlier you discoverit, the better chance
就有更大的可能性去防止脱发
you have of preventing it.
你怎么看待脱发 人为什么会脱发呢?
What’s your perception ofhair loss and why it happens?
他们说这可能遗传自母亲的父辈那边
– They say it might happenfrom the mothers’ father side.
错了 取决于父母两边的基因 因此
– False, genetics on both sides. So,
你其实是参加一场赌注
you’re literally rolling the dice.
对你进行适当的研究
Do your proper research.
观察你的双亲观察你的祖父母
Look at your parents,look at your grandparents.
你有调查过吗
Have you ever done research?
并没有
– I don’t think that I have.
为什么不呢?
– Why is that?
因为脱发是无可避免的
– It’s because of that inevitability,
我对此束手无策
nothing that I do is going to stop it.
男人们受雄性遗传脱发所困扰
– Men suffer from somethingcalled Androgenetic Alopecia.
男人头顶的中心经常会脱发
Men usually bald on topof their crown area,
从前额到后脑勺
in the frontal lobe to the back.
看起来有点像修道士塔克
It’s kind of like that Friar Tuck look.
你告诉我这块地方脱发的罪魁祸首是
– What you tell me is thatit’s testosterone that’s
睾丸素-是的
blocking the area.- [David] Yes. So,
所以是因为我太man了这就是问题所在
I’m too much of a man,that’s the problem here.
我的天 让我们来看看
– Oh God, here we go.
是DHT导致了脱发 它是一种荷尔蒙睾丸激素
It’s DHT that causes it, which is a type of hormonal testosterone.
头发的萎缩
It’s hair miniaturization that
使得毛囊基本闭合
basically closes the follicle.
我已经几乎放弃了
– I’ve just kind of given up.
今天我们就来看看能为你做些什么
– We’re here today to discover what we can do for you.
我很乐意
– I’d love that.
自我分析会影响发型
– [David] Self analysis willlead in to hair scriptions.
我们有一位共同好友 你帮他理发
– We have a mutual friendand you do his hair.
他的头发很好而我十分羡慕
His hair is fantasticand I’m like I want that.
我会逼问你从而得到你的秘方
I’m going to corner you and I am going to get your secrets.
至于有关头发护理方面
– As far as hair-scription is concerned,
你会认为这很简单
you’re saying like how easy it is.
我很乐意每天用乳液涂抹头两次
– I’m happy applying a cream to my head twice a day.
我有一种能促进头发生长的药
I have a pill that supportsstrong hair growth.
它们让我的晨间日常多了两分钟
Something that adds twominutes to my morning routine.
我的发际线没有神奇地重现
– My hairline wasn’t magically reappearing,
但是也确实减缓了后移的速度
but it was slowing down the process.
除手术外
– A huge avenue
人们愿意去尝试的一种方法
that people like to explore besides surgery,
是激光梳子
is a laser comb.
激光梳子?
– Laser comb?
对 他们头发的密度
– Right, the density
比刚开始用的时候浓密多了
in their hair is a lot more than what we started with.
非那雄胺生发剂 我试了
– Propecia, I tried it.
在开始的时候确实不错
It was fine in the beginning,
但是我发现我的性欲和精力比平常低了
but I noticed my sex drive and my energy were lower than normal.
你真厉害 一下子就让我明白了
– You were really great atmaking sure I understood
我要做某个特定发型的原因和方法
how and why I style my hair a certain way.
有一个老方法可以让你的头发一直长
– [David] There’s an old mythof lets just keep growing
我们会盖住秃掉的部分
your hair out and then we will cover the areas of concern.
有点像把头发尽力压到秃的地方
– Sort of trying to press it into place as much as possible.
这样你就看不到那块秃斑或正在掉发的部分
– You don’t see the spotsor the receding parts.
介绍一下你的护发日常吧
– [David] Walk me throughyour hair routine.
这是一种用水和梳子的老方法
– It’s an old ancienttechnique of water and a comb.
我需要找到一种有效的发型
that I need to find a style that works with it
因为它太稀疏了
because it’s thinning.
我认为你绝对可以驾驭各种发型
– I think that you candefinitely rock different looks.
几秒钟后 你整个人
– Within seconds, your whole entire being
都会发生很大的转变
kind of just changed and shifted.
我看着不错
– I looked good.
当别人看着你的时候 你直视着他
– When people look at you,you’re look straight onto them.
这里的头发越短 越贴紧鬓角
Anything that’s shorter tighter here,
人们才会更关注下颌轮廓和眼睛
will focus on their jawline,will focus on their eyes
这样就减少了对脱发的关注
so that it eliminates thefocus on any hair loss.
除手术外 我们会尝试任何可能的办法
We are going to try anythingpossible besides surgery.
我有几个朋友
– [Voiceover] I had a couple friends that
做了植发
have done hair restoration.
只有少数人真正知道
– [Voiceover] There’s only ahandful of people that actually
我做了植发手术
know that I’ve gotten surgery.
等一下 所以今天……
– Wait, so today…
对 我不会感到尴尬的
– Yeah, I’m not embarrassed of it,
我会找一些符合我预算的方法
I was able to find somethingthat really fit my budget,
去做我想做的
and did what I want.
他们取了我后脑勺部分的毛囊
They took the hair folliclesfrom the back of my head
并把它们植在前面
and placed them at the front.
手术后 大约八九个月
After that, eight, nine months,
你的头发就开始生长
you start getting your hair growing back.
我解决了这个问题而且现在我仍在预防
I fixed what the issue wasand now I’m preventing.
有些人不介意 但是
Some guys don’t care. But,
如果介意 你就应该考虑
if they care, you should ideally
找一个你信任的造型师
have a stylist that you trust.
我觉得这对人们很重要
– I think it’s important for guys
不光能与他人尽情交流
to not only have a open conversation with each other
并且能真诚以待 就像
and be honest each other, and be
“嗨 我注意到你可能需要
hey, I’m noticing something, maybe you should
检查一下或者找个造型师”
check it out or go see a stylist,
因为他们知道自己在做什么
because they reallyknow what they’re doing.
随着我们讨论并包容脱发
– As we are sort of talking about it and embracing it,
我们可以分享这些
we can share the tips we are sharing right now.
没有这一小段对话
Which I would neverhave ever found without
我永远发现不了的点子
just having a conversation. So,
所以这是个好的发型 一个积极乐观的人
this is positivehair, positive person,
-对-我喜欢它
– [David] Yes.love it.
我觉得这就是一个我一直想要的发型
– I looked at it as a haircut I wish I always had.
你看着年轻了十岁
– [David] You look 10 years younger.

– Wow, hey.
-嗨-哇
– [Voiceover] Hey, wow!
你觉得怎么样
– What do you think?
你的头像个正方形
– [Voiceover] Your head is a square.

Wow!
太感谢你了 我真的很感激
– Thank you so much, Ireally appreciate it.
变秃并不丢人 就算你秃了那也无伤大雅
– There’s no shame in going bald and if you are that’s fine.

– Yeah.
我觉得同样重要的是你要知道
– I think it’s also important to know
这是有计可施的
there are things you can do about it and that if it’s
并且如果这可以让你感觉更好那就去做吧
something that make youfeel better, take action.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

男人脱发的原因及应对方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

沉思一夏

审核员

审核员 GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ATvs9Mtm5U

相关推荐