未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

烫伤

Everyday First Aid: Burns

[KIRSTY]: 嗒哒[D太太]: 哦
[KIRSTY]: Snap! [MRS D]: Oh!
[G女士]: 嗷(盘子摔到地面)
[GEMMA]: Owww! (pan clatters to the floor)
[G]: 哦 不敢相信会这样
[G]: Oh, I don’t believe I’ve just done that!
[D太太] (冷静地): 别担心基玛 好的 亲爱的 我们来处理一下[G]: 我的手臂
[MRS D] (calmly): Don’t worry Gemma. Alright love, here we go. [G]: My arm!
[D太太]: 首先要做的是把手放到水龙头下
[MRS D]: First things first…under the cold tap with you.
[D太太]: 就是这样[G]: 我的天啊
[MRS D]: There we are. [G]: Oh my goodness!
[K]: 妈咪 怎么样 还好吗
[K]: Mummy, are you okay?
[G]: 没事 亲爱的
[G]: I’m alright sweetheart.
[D太太]: 现在我们要放在下面10分钟
[MRS D]: Now we’ve got to keep it there for ten minutes.
[G]: 十分钟吗[D太太]: 至少需要十分钟 才能把烫伤处冷却
[G]: Ten minutes? [MRS D]: At least ten minutes, to cool the burn.
[D太太]: 现在你这有保鲜膜吗
[MRS D]: Now, have you got some cling film?
[G]: 额 我这有 就在那边最上面的抽屉里
[G]: Er, yeah. Just in that top drawer there.
[D太太]: 好的 把手放好
[MRS D]: Right, now keep it there.
手臂拿出来
Out you come…
就这样 松松地缠起来这也能让你感到舒服一些
That’s it. Wrap it up loosely. You’ll feel more comfortable too…
[G]: 非常感谢
[G]: Thank you so much.
[D太太]: 就这样
[MRS D]: There…
把烫伤处放到自来水下冷却至少十分钟
Cool the burn under cold running water for at least ten minutes
用保鲜膜或干净塑料袋覆盖烫伤处
Cover the burn with cling film or a clean plastic bag
如果比较严重 及时拨打999求救
For a serious burn, call 999
谨记:把烫伤处放到自来水下冷却至少十分钟
Remember: Cool the burn under cold running water for at least ten minutes

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当意外烫伤时,我们需要做一些应急处理,将烫伤处至少放在自来水下冷却十分钟

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Mr dark

审核员

vicky

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns1DPvXVO6I

相关推荐