ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都真正活过 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都真正活过

EVERYBODY DIES, BUT NOT EVERYBODY LIVES

大多数人害怕的不是死亡 而是
It is not death, most people are afraid of.
已经快到生命尽头
It is getting to the end of life,
却感觉自己从来没有真正活过
only to realize that you never turely lived.
有一项医院的调查 研究了一百位老人
There was a study done, a hospital study on one hundred elderly people.
面临死亡慢慢接近的情景
Facing death close to their last breath.
他们被要求回想这一生中最大的遗憾
They were asked to reflect about their life’ s biggest regret.
几乎所有的人都说
Nearly all of them said,
他们不后悔做过的事
they regreted not the things they did,
而是悔恨没去做一些事情
but the things they didn’ t do.
没有冒过的险
The risks they never took.
没有追过的梦
The dreams they didn’ t pursue.
我问你 你的最后遗言会是“要是我做了这些就好了”吗
I ask you, would your last words be if only I had?
嗨 你醒醒!
Hey! You! Weak up!
你为什么存在于这个世界上?
Why do you exist?
生活不仅代表简单的工作 期待周末到来 付房租这样的事
Life is not meant to simply work, wait for the weekend and pay rent.
不 也许我什么都不了解 但是我知道这个
No! No! I don’ t know much, but I know this.
这世界上的每个人都有天分
Every person on this earth has a gift.
在此我要向非裔族群道歉
And I apologized to the black community.
但我不能再假装下去了
But I can no longer pretend
马丁•路德金这个人从来没有梦想
Martin Luther King, that man never had a dream.
但梦想拥有他
That dream had him.
看 不是人们选择梦想 而是梦想选择了他们
See, people don’ t choose dreams, dreams choose them.
所以我要问的问题
So the question I’m getting to
你是否有勇气抓住了选择你
is do you have the courage to grab the dream that picked you,
为你精心打造的紧紧抓住了你的梦想
that befits you, and grips you?
你会放手让它溜走吗
Or would you let it get away and slip through?
有一天 我学到了一个关于飞机的真相
You know I learned a fact about airplanes the other day.
一个很让我吃惊的真相
This was, this was so surprise to see.
那时我正在和一位飞行员谈话
I was talking to a pilot,
他告诉我 他的许多乘客认为飞机在飞行时是很危险的
and he told me that many of his passengers think planes are dangerous to flying.
但他说 实际上
But he said, actually
飞机停留在地面上更加危险
it’ s a lot more dangerous for a plane to stay on the ground.
我说什么 那是怎么回事
I said what. Like how does that sound
他说是因为在地上
what he said, he said because on the ground,
飞机开始生锈 发生故障 不断破损
the plane starts to rust, malfunction and wear.
这种消耗比它飞在天上还来得快
Much faster than it ever would if it was in air.
我走的时候我在想
As I walked away, I thought
是啊 很有道理
Yeah. Makes total sense.
因为飞机生来就是飞在天空的
Because planes were built to live in the skies.
每个人是为了心中的梦想而生
And every person was built to live out the dream they have inside.
所以活在地面上最悲哀的遗憾是什么
So what is perhaps the saddest lost to live a life on the ground,
不曾起飞
without ever taking off.
所以你看 我们大多数人都害怕小偷
See, most of us are sort of afraid the thief.
他们在午夜突袭 偷走了我们所有的一切
They comes in the night to steal all of our things.
但是在你的心中有一个小偷
But there’ s a thief in your mind.
他盯着你的梦想虎视眈眈 它的名字叫怀疑
Who is after your dreams, his name is doubt.
如果你看到他 请告诉警察 让它远离孩子
If you see him, call the cops, keep him away from the kids.
因为他企图谋杀
‘Cause he is wanted for murder,
他杀死的梦想比失败杀死的还要多
for he has killed more dreams that failure ever did.
他有很多伪装 像一种病毒
He wears many disguises, and like a virus
它让你变成盲目 产生分歧 把你变成“有点”一族
will live you blinded, divided, and turn you into a “kinda”.
看 “有点”是致命的 你知道我说的“有点”是什么
See, kinda is lethal.You know what kinda is.
有很多“有点”一族
It is a lot of kinda people.
你“有点”想要转行
You kinda wanna a career change.
你“有点”想要取得高分 你“有点”想要保持身材
You kinda wanna get straight A’s.You kinda wanna get in shape.
简单的逻辑 不需要复杂的思考
Simple math, no numbers to crunch.
如果你只是“有点”想要某样东西
If you kinda want something,
那你只会得到“有点”你想要的结果
and you will kinda give the results you want.
你的梦想是什么?什么会使你心潮澎湃?
What is your dream? What ignites that spark?
你不能只是有点想要得到它
You can’t kinda want that.
你要全身心投入去得到它
You got one with every part of your whole heart.
你会为此奋斗吗?
Will you struggle?
是的 是的!你会为此奋斗
Yeah,Yeah !You will struggle.
没有捷径可走
No way around it.
你会失败很多次 但是谁在乎呢
You will fall many times, but who’s counting?
只要记住
Just remember,
世上没有平坦的山峰
there is no such thing as a smooth mountain.
如果你想到达高峰
If you want to make it to the top then,
有很多险峻的山脊等你跨越
there are sharp ridges that must be steped over.
很多时候你会感到不堪重负
There will be times you get stressed,
很多东西会让你丧失斗志
and things you get depressed over.
但是让我告诉你一些事
But let me tell you something,
史蒂文•斯皮尔伯格被电影公司拒绝了三次
Steven Spielberg was rejected from film school three times.
三次!但是他继续前行
Three times! But he kept going.
但是电视主管开除了奥普拉 并说她不适合上电视
The televison execs fire Oprah said she was unfit for TV.
但是她继续前行
But she kept going.
评论家批评碧昂斯不会唱歌 她承受巨大失意
Critics told Beyoncé said that she couldn’t sing. She went through depression,
但是她继续前行!
but she kept going!
困境和批评是伟大成功的先决条件
Struggle and criticisms are prerequisites for greatness.
这是这个宇宙的法则 没有谁能逃开
That is the law of this universe and no one escapes it.
因为痛苦就是生活
Because pain is life,
但你可以选择什么类型的痛苦
but you can choose what type.
要么是通往成功之路的痛苦
Either the pain on the road to success?
要么是饱受悔恨折磨的痛苦
Or the pain of being haunted with regreat.
你想要我的建议
You want my advice.
不要犹豫
Don’t think twice.
我们已经拥有我们称之为“生命”的天赋
We have been given a gift that we call life,
所以不要搞砸了
so don’t blow it.
你不会被过去所定义 相反当下每个时刻 你都是新生的
You are not defined by your past, instead, you were born anew in each moment.
所以 现在抓住机会
So own it , now!
有时候你纵身一跃 在下降的过程中长出翅膀
Sometimes you got a leap and grew your wings on the way down.
你最好在时间耗尽之前投篮得分
You’d better get this shot off before the clock runs out,
因为我知道生命中没有加时赛 没有再来一次
because I know overtime in life,no do-over.
我知道我听起来像是在声色俱厉地说教
And I know I sound like, I’m preaching on speaking with the force.
如果你不发挥天赋 那你就不仅仅低估了你自己
If you don’t use your gift, then you sell not only yourself.
还低估了整个世界
but the whole world short.
所以你隐藏在内心深处的有什么创造?
So what invention that you have buried in your mind?
什么创意?什么对策?什么技能?
What idea? What cure? What skill?
你是否把心中所想展示给这世界?
Did you have inside to bring out to this universe?
Uni意味着一,verse指的是歌
Uni meaning one,verse meaing song.
你在这首歌中要扮演角色
You have a part to play in this song.
所以 抓住麦克风 勇敢的在生命舞台上唱出你的心声
so grab that microphone and be brave, sing your heart out on the life’s stage.
你不可能回头去创造一个全新的开始
You cannot go back and make a brand new beginning,
但是你现在开始 就能创造一个全新的结局
but you can start now and make a brand new ending.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个人的一生应该是这样度过的:当他回首往事的时候,他不会因为虚度年华而悔恨,也不会因为碌碌无为而羞耻

听录译者

雯Y.W

翻译译者

Scarlett

审核员

译学馆审核团ZY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja-n5qUNRi8

相关推荐