ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

每个年轻人都应该听听这段话 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

每个年轻人都应该听听这段话

Every teenager NEEDS to hear this

和你一起混的人并不是你的朋友
The people you are hanging out
希望你能问自己以下几个问题
with are not your friends I want you to ask yourself this question
他们是助你成功还是推你下水?
Are they raising you up or pushing you down?
是助你成长还是拖你后腿?
Are they helping you grow or holding you back?
你有隐藏的天赋
You have something special inside of you?
我能看到这些点
I can see it
但是那些和你一起待着的人
But I feel like the people you hang
其实另有所图
around they have their own agendas
我生命中也曾碰到过这样的人
And I’ve had people like this in my life
想和我拉关系
before people who wanted to get close to me
利用我实现私欲
Use me to get what they wanted and then once
一旦目标达成就抽身而退
they got it they left
所以你不能管他们叫朋友
so you can’t call everybody your friend
朋友这个词
the word friend
是一个来自于欧洲的词
Comes from a European word
意为去爱别人
friend meaning to love.
但这些人不爱你 他们不属于你的“小组”
These people they don’t love you.They don’t belong in your squad.
小组是指可以一起上战场的队友
A squad is a team of people who you go to war with.
你们相互帮助 你们并肩作战
with they fight with you you fight with them you fight together
真正的朋友并不是能帮你解决问题的人
See a true friend isn’t somebody who who makes your problems disappear?
而是能陪你一起面对问题
But they are the ones who won’t disappear when you face problems.
虚假的朋友就像影子
See fake friends are like shadows
他们在你最光辉的时候围绕着你
They’re around you during the brightest times,
他们在你最落魄的时候离开你
but they disappear during the darkest times.
所以我来告诉你这些
So I’m gonna tell you this
独自在黑暗中行走
it’s better to walk alone at night
也好过 和虚假的朋友走在光明之中
Then with a fake friend in the light
攻击你的敌人 都好过 拥抱你的假朋友
Butter a enemy attack you then a fake friend hug you.
我知道有时候和他们出去玩很有趣
See I know sometimes it’s fun hanging out with them .
你会大笑 开玩笑
You laugh. You joke.
但那并不意味着什么
But see I don’t mean much.
在事情走向顺利时你们成为朋友很容易
It’s easy to be friends when things are going well
但在事情走向不好的时候呢
But what about when things ain’t going well
奥普拉曾说过 所有人都想和豪车中的你同行
Oprah said everybody want to ride with you in a limo
可是当豪车坏掉了并且当时很冷呢?
But what about when that limo breaks down and it’s cold?
谁会和你一起待在路边?
Who’s gon na be there with you on the side of the road?
谁会帮你背起你的包
Who’s gon na be there to carry your bags
和你一路走回家?
with you is you got to walk home see?
瞧 我不想去说教 但你的人生
I don’t want to preach but your life is
取决于两件事
Dependent on two things the people
和你出去玩的人 还有你读的书
you hang out with and the books you read
别让你的成长历程被假朋友们耽误
Do not stunt your growth by hanging out with the wrong crowd.
我要再说一遍
I’m gonna say it again
你有着属于你的天赋
You have a gift inside of you.
你必须回应它的召唤
You gotta answer that call
因为它不会一直召唤你
Because it’s not gon na ring forever.
你花越多的时间和假朋友在一起
The more time you spend with these people.
你发挥天赋的时间就越少
The less time you gonna have to bring that gift out.
我知道你可能会说没什么
I know you may say it don’t matter
那没什么 他们不会影响我
Don’t matter they don’t affect me and to that.
但我想在这里告诉你
I want to ask you this
怎样才能最快的得上感冒?
What’s the easiest way to catch a cold.
和感冒的人一起玩 对吧
You hang out with somebody with a cold, right?
怎样能让自己马上有消极的心态?
what’s the easiest way to catch a negative mindset.
和消极的人一起玩对吧?
You hang out with somebody with a negative mindset?
你周遭的能量场很重要
The energy you hang around it matters.
你不能和能量吸血鬼待在一起
You can’t hang around energy vampires
人们说 进入你生命的人是有原因的
They say people come into your life for a reason
可能一个季度 可能整个人生
A season or a lifetime
我相信那些你认为是朋友的人
See I believe these so called friends you have.
你和他们的季度已经过去
Their season has passed
现在是你的季度
and it’s your season now.
你将奋力拼搏 你将创出一番事业
Where you flourish where you grow
你将成为那个你注定成为的人
And you become exactly who you were always meant to be

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

时间决定你会在生命里遇见谁,而你的行为决定最终谁能留下。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

皮卡兵

审核员

审核员_BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLgVB1stuJ8

相关推荐