ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

脱腿毛的21种方法 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

脱腿毛的21种方法

Every Method of Leg Hair Removal (21 Methods) | Allure

Wait, how many methods are we doing?
等等 我们有多少种方法来着?
Auch!

Is that blood?
那是血吗?
Hi, everyone! I’m Sophia Panych.
嗨大家好 我是索菲亚·帕尼奇
And this is almost every way to remove your leg hair.
所有去腿毛的方法几乎都在这了
Can I back out of this?
我能退出么?
If you’re somebody who choose to remove their leg hair,
如果你选择去腿毛的话
there are so many different ways to do it.
那么有很多种方法可供选择
We pick 21 methods,
我们挑选了21种方法
and then I waited another two weeks
然后我又等了两周
to see how my hair grew back.
看我的腿毛是怎么长回来的
Yeah, some of these are a little out there.
确实 其中一些方法是有点过
But in the name of beauty,
但是以追求美的名义
I wanna try out as many as possible.
我还是想尽量多尝试一些
Shaving.
刮毛
This is a straight razor,
这是一把直剃刀
and when you think about this going near your legs,
每当你想到它贴着你的腿
it’s terrifying.
你会觉得很恐怖
If you’re going for that straight out of the 1920s vibe
如果你想感受上世纪20年代
when you shave off your leg hair,
刮腿毛的感觉
then this is for you.
那么这个就很适合你
The slightly less intense version of this
不那么锋利的型号
would be the safety razor
是安全剃刀
which had a blade guard and two cutting edges.
它有刀片护罩和双面刀片
These things are rediculously sharp.
这些东西都锋利得吓人
That’s not going on my legs.
我不想用到我的腿上
The biggest benifit of the safety razor is
安全剃刀的最大好处是
that it is so economical.
它非常划算
You buy what is often a stainless steel handle.
你买的通常是不锈钢把手
You buy that once and you have got it for life.
买一次可以用一辈子
A pack of 100 razor blades is 10 dollars?
一包100片刀片大概是10美元吧
But they can be tricky to use.
但使用起来有难度
You need some practice to get the technique down.
你需要练习来掌握使用方法
So you are not supposed to press down or drag.
你不应该按压或者拖拽剃刀
If you do that with this, you will cut yourself,
如果你那么做 你会割伤自己
which I did.
就像我一样
But I have to say this shave was very smooth.
但我得说这把剃刀用起来非常顺滑
It was a little too smooth.
额 顺滑的有点过了
Disposable razors are great because they’re cheap,
一次性剃刀非常好 因为它们很便宜
and they’re readily available.
而且很容易买到
You can literally find them anywhere.
你可以在任何地方找到它们
But the downside is they only have two blades,
但缺点就是它只有两个刀片
they don’t usually have a lubrication strip,
通常没有润滑条
they don’t have an ergonomical handle,
没有符合人体工程学的手柄
and the head of the razor doesn’t bend.
剃刀头也不会弯曲
It makes it really hard to go over the curves and bumps
这使得你很难在不割伤或划伤自己的情况下
of your legs without cutting or nicking yourself.
刮到腿部的边边角角
The dispose is great if you forget your razor
如果你在旅行时忘了带剃刀
while traveling and don’t want to spend a lot of money.
又不想花很多钱 那么它就很好
But I personally wouldn’t use them on a regular basis.
但我个人不愿意日常用它
Plus, they are pretty wasteful
而且 在环境方面
when it comes to the environment.
它们一点也不环保
Many steps up from the disposable razor
比一次性剃刀高级些的
is the cartridge razor.
是手动卡夹剃须刀
These are especially made with leg shaving in mind.
它们专为刮腿毛设计
Multiple blades on the razor are angled to capture
剃须刀上有多个呈一定角度的刀片
every hair on the first pass.
便于一次刮尽每一处毛发
And the razor heads are often spring mounted,
剃刀头通常装有弹簧
so that they adjust to the contours of your legs.
这样它们就能贴合你的腿部轮廓
Downside of cartridge razor is they can be expensive.
手动卡夹剃须刀的缺点就是贵
A pack of 4 or 5 can run you anywhere
一盒里面四五个刀头
from 20 dollars to 30 dollars.
可以卖到20到30美元
Yeah, it’s pretty ridiculous.
是的 这太荒谬了
But I’d rather shave my legs quick
但像早晨匆忙的时候
and easy with no cuts when I am rushing in the morning
我宁愿简单快速无伤地刮净腿毛
than walk out with bloody legs.
也不愿拖着两条血淋淋的腿出门
So this is a fancy looking electric razor.
这是一款看起来很漂亮的电动剃须刀
But it still has the rotating heads that have little blades
它的旋转头上也有可旋转的小刀片
that spin around, catch your hair and cut it off.
能捕捉到你的腿毛并剃干净
You can shave dry, so you don’t need any water, shaving cream,
你可以干刮 不需要水或刮毛膏
you can just shave and go.
直接刮就行
The downside of an electric razor is it’s just another thing
电动剃须刀的缺点是
you have to plug in, or charge, or use batteries for,
你得插电使用或者充电 装电池
which I can never find.
而我永远找不到
I don’t think I get a close enough shave
我觉得我用电动剃须刀
with an electric razor, but that’s just me.
刮得不够干净 不过这是我个人觉得
Epilator.
脱毛器
Basically, an epilator is a bunch of tweezers
总的来说 脱毛器就是一堆镊子
that roll around your legs and yank out your hair.
绕着你的腿滚动拔毛
Hmm, okay.
嗯 好
You know, there is a lot that’s good about the epilator.
你知道 脱毛器有很多优点
It leaves your legs super smooth,
它让你的腿超级光滑
but it just hurts way too much for me.
但对我来说太疼了
The discomfort experience in the beginning
随着皮肤对这一过程的适应
will decrease considerably with repeatedly use
一开始的不适感会随着反复使用
as the skin adapts to the process.
而大大减少
No.

Alright, on that note.
好了 说到这里
Ah Oh!

I don’t wanna do this.
我不想做这个
So, according to dermatologists,
根据皮肤科医生的说法
you could potentially see some, not much,
如果你经常用这个 你可能会看到
hair reduction overtime if you apply it regularly.
一些 但是不多 的毛发减少
Epilating is mechanically playing the hair out,
脱毛器是机械地把毛拔掉
and sometimes, as you do that over and over again,
有时候 当你一遍遍这样做
you will disfigure the hair bulb.
导致毛孔受损
And so that hair bulb may scar down
这样毛孔皮下结疤
and not produce any hair any more.
就不会再长毛了
Who would do this to themselves?
谁会这样对自己?
My friend does her bikini area,
我朋友在比基尼区用脱毛器
I don’t know how she does it.
我不知道她怎么做到的
Is that blood?
那是血吗?
Okay, no, I’m done.
哦不是 我完成了
Next up, depilatories.
接下来 脱毛膏
It’s a lot sexier than it was in the 90s.
它比九十年代时性感多了
I first tried a depilatory cream
我第一次尝试脱毛膏
when I was trying to hide from my parents the fact
是在我试图向父母隐瞒
that I was trying to remove my leg hair.
我试图脱腿毛的事实的时候
Depilatories are painless.
脱毛膏无痛
You put it on, you leave it on for three to seven minutes
你涂抹上 根据包装上的说明
depending on what the packaging says,
让它停留三到七分钟
and it dissolves your hair away.
它会溶解你的毛发
Depilatories can be messy, smelly.
脱毛膏可能会很脏 很臭
Oh, yeah, there it is.
噢 就是这个味
And they can be irritating.
而且它可能有刺痛感
So my advice with depilatory creams
所以我对脱毛膏的建议
is always do a patch test first
是先做皮肤测试
to see if it’s going to irritate your skin or not.
看它是否会刺激你的皮肤
This is a spray option that come with a scraper.
这是一个带刮板选项的喷雾
It’s kind of like an ice scraper for your legs.
它有点像腿上的刮冰器
Between the two options,
这两种选择
the spray actually left behind a little bit of stubble,
喷雾用完实际上会留一点毛茬
whereas the cream left my leg completely smooth.
而脱毛膏使我的腿完全光滑
Depilatory creams are dissolving the hair at the surface.
脱毛膏会溶解表面的毛发
It’s not going into your hair follicle
它不会进入毛囊
and dissolving and killing the hair follicle.
溶解并杀死毛囊
It’s not that strong.
它没有那么强力
So it’s going to grow back
所以毛长回来的速度
just as fast as you would shaving.
和刮毛的方法一样
Duct tape.
胶带
So apparently there are people out there
所以很明显 有些人
using duct tape to remove their leg hair.
用胶带来去除腿毛
They’re most viral challenges.
这是最有毒的挑战
But seriously, there’s nothing in the world that you could do
但是说真的 世界上没有什么能让你说服我
to convince me to use it on my own legs.
把它用在自己腿上
Yeah. we are not doing this.
是的 我们不用这个
Sugaring.
用糖脱毛
So sugaring is very similar to waxing.
所以用糖脱毛和用蜡脱毛非常相似
I find it doesn’t hurt as much.
我发现用糖没有那么疼
My skin reacts to things like hot wax.
我的皮肤对热蜡之类的东西有反应
So when I find a method
所以当我找到一种
that doesn’t cost a lot of irration,
没有那么刺激的方法时
I stick with it and that’s why I have stuck with sugaring for so long.
我就坚持用它 这是为什么我一直用糖水脱毛的原因
Because it’s just the mixture of sugar, lemon and water,
因为它只是糖 柠檬和水的混合物
whatever is left on your skin dissolves away easily.
所以能轻易溶解掉你皮肤上的任何东西
So clean up is a breeze.
所以很容易清理
For me, sugaring has all the benifits of waxing.
对我来说 用糖有用蜡的所有好处
It’s just less painful,
但是不那么疼
and for me, causes less irritation afterwards.
而且对我来说 带来的刺痛感也更少
This kit comes with denim straps
这个工具包配有牛仔布
that you can actually wash and reuse,
你可以清洗和重复利用
so that’s really nice because it means
这真的很好 因为这意味着
that you are not creating a lot of waste.
你不会造成很多浪费
Sugaring does tend to be
用糖脱毛可能
a little bit more expensive than waxing,
比用蜡要贵一点
so a place that does both might
腿上的同一个地方
wax your legs for $50 and sugar your legs for $55.
用蜡大概要花50刀 用糖大概是55刀
So it’s not a huge difference, but it can add up.
这不是很大的区别 但累加起来也不少
Tweezers.
镊子
Tweezing is a method of hair removal.
镊子是一种脱毛方法
I don’t think it’s a variable method of
我不认为这是一种
removing all of your leg hair.
可以去除全部腿毛的方法
If you’re tweezing your whole leg, you’re a masochist.
如果你用镊子拔掉了整条腿的毛 你就是个受虐狂
But remember those tough curve spots around your ancle
但还记得脚踝周围那些剃刀可能会
that the razor might have trouble with?
很难处理的拐角吗
Well, tweezing is a great solution to get rid of those.
镊子是一个很好的解决办法
I’m calling this next category abrasives.
我把下一种称为研磨类
Spoiler alert, they hurt.
剧透警告 这个方法很疼
This is a depilation sponge.
这是一块脱毛海绵
Do not be fooled by its cute packaging.
不要被它的可爱外面骗了
You wet your skin,
你打湿你的皮肤
then you rub this vigorously in circle motions,
然后用力的来回摩擦
and yeah, it takes off your hair.
是的 这可以脱毛
But it also seemed to take off three layers of my skin.
但是它看起来也会脱掉我三层皮
I get it, you don’t use any product or blade,
我明白了 不用使用任何产品或刀片
but, actually, no, I don’t get it.
但事实上 我做不到
Sorry.
对不起
This cute little thing is apparently called a hair mitten.
这个可爱的小东西显然被称为脱毛手套
Similarly you rub this on your hair,
同样的 你用这个在腿毛上摩擦
and it’s supposed to remove it.
它就能脱毛
But it really just reminded me of wrapping
但是它真的让我想起用
sandpaper around my hand
砂纸包着我的手
and rubbing my leg, that feels weird.
摩擦我的腿 感觉很奇怪
So this is a pumice stone,
这是一块浮石
and apparently, people use it to remove leg hair.
很明显 人们用它来除腿毛
I don’t know who came up with this idea.
我不知道是谁想出这个主意的
Like, people do this?
人们会这么做吗?
But using a pumice stone to remove your leg hair,
但是用浮石来脱腿毛
in my opinion, is not a good option.
在我看来 不是一个好选择
I had definite abrasions after this next day.
第二天我就有了明显的擦伤
It reminds me of the that time my best friend’s dad gave her
这让我想起了我最好的朋友的爸爸送给她
a sanding block to exfoliate her feet.
一块磨砂石来磨脚上的死皮
Is this from of a hardware store?
这是从五金店买的吗
And she wondered why she had cuts all over her feet.
她想知道为什么她的脚上满是伤口
I am not rubbing my skin with this, I’m sorry.
我不想用这个摩擦我的皮肤 对不起
With all the other methods we’ve covered,
在我们已经介绍过的所有方法中
I will happily stick to shaving or waxing.
我会很高兴坚持刮毛或者用蜡脱毛
I would definitely epilate over the abrasives.
如果我一定要用研磨法脱毛
Probably just have a couple glasses of wine before I did it.
可能在我做之前会喝两杯酒
Maybe tequila.
也许是龙舌兰
Let’s talk about waxing.
我们来谈谈蜜蜡脱毛
There’s a lot to cover here.
这有很多可以谈的
Literally.
字面意义上
With any waxing technique,
任何蜜蜡脱毛技术
the hair needs to be at least a quarter inch long if it’s fine,
细的毛发需要四分之一英寸长
half inch long if it’s thick.
粗的需要半英寸长
However long that takes,
不管用多长时间
you’re gonna have to be in that awkward stubble growth phase.
你都将经历尴尬的毛茬生长阶段
Soft wax is probably the wax that people are most familiar with.
软蜡可能是人们最熟悉的蜡
It’s the type that you spread on your leg,
他是在腿上涂抹的类型
you cover with a fabric strip,
你盖上一层布条
you rub the fabric strip, and you rip it off.
摩擦布条 然后撕掉
When you’re waxing, you need to make sure
当你用蜡脱毛的时候 你需要
to apply the wax downwards as the hair grows,
确保在长毛的时候向下涂抹蜡
and rip it up in the opposite direction.
然后朝相反的方向撕掉它
Soft wax is great because it covers large surfaces at once.
软蜡很好 因为它一次可以覆盖很大的面积
It can be painful depending on your skin and hair type,
根据你的皮肤和毛发类型 这可能会很痛
and it can cause irritation, especially if you have sensitive skin.
而且会引起过敏 尤其如果你是敏感肌的话
This is hard wax,
这是硬蜡
and it actually starts out as these little wax pellets
它实际上是这些小蜡球
that then get melted down.
融化而成的
Hard wax, it’s a wax that hardens on your skin.
硬蜡 是一种硬化在你皮肤上的蜡
You don’t use strips.
你不需要用布条
It’s a quick and efficient way to remove your leg hair
这是一种快速有效去腿毛的方式
because you can cover large surfaces at once.
因为你可以一次处理很大一块
Hard wax, I think, creates less of a mess than soft wax
我认为硬蜡可以减少后续收拾
because you don’t need any fabric strips.
因为你不需要用到任何布条
And a lot of people find hard wax
很多人发现软蜡
to be less painful than soft wax,
比硬蜡要疼
and gentler on the skin
而且在不过热或者
provided it’s not too hot or spread too thick.
涂抹过厚的情况下 对皮肤更温和
If you wanna reduce the pain,
如果你不想那么疼
if you’re really sensitive to waxing,
如果你对用蜡脱毛很敏感
you could take an Advil or a Tylenol an hour before.
你可以在脱毛前一小时服用止疼药或泰尔
While numbing cream like Lanacane or other topical anesthetics
虽然像拉纳坎或其他局部麻醉剂那样的麻醉霜
can somewhat numb the pain,
会使疼痛麻木
it’s not recommended,
但不建议那样做
you might not be able to tell if the wax is too hot.
你可能无法分辨蜡是否过热
Hard wax tends to grab coarser hairs better than soft wax does,
硬蜡比软蜡更容易脱掉 毛躁的毛发
and it is gentler on your skin.
而且对皮肤更温和
Premade wax strips are really great in theory.
预制的脱毛蜡纸理论上真的很棒
They are way less messy than
他们比用木棍涂抹蜡
having to spread the wax on with a wooden stick,
要干净的多
they’re not hot,
它们不烫
but they are way more painful
但是它们比我试过的
than any other form of waxing that I’ve tried.
任何其他用蜡脱毛方式都要疼的多
Ow!

Oh, this is hard to watch.
这很难观察
And, you know what,
而且 你知道吗
I’ve found that it sometimes didn’t cling to all the hairs,
我发现它有的时候没有粘到所有的毛
and the hairs break in half.
毛会断成两半
In some instances,
在某些情况下
you’re not ripping the hair out at the root.
你不能把毛从根部拔出来
Cold wax is another type of wax,
冷蜡是另一种蜡
but, you guessed it,
但是 你猜对了
you use it cold.
它是冷着用的
Cold wax is a little less messy
冷蜡没有那么脏乱
because the wax isn’t hot and runny.
因为冷蜡既不热也不稀
There’s no chance of burning yourself,
你不会烧到你自己
so that’s a big plus.
这是一个很大的优势
But getting cold wax out of the tub is really hard.
但是把冷蜡从罐子里取出来真的很难
It wasn’t as painful as the hot wax,
它不像热蜡那么疼
it was less messy,
也不脏乱
and I didn’t get any irritation afterwards.
而且使用后我也没有感到刺痛
Oh. With cold wax,
用冷蜡
it’s harder to get a super clean, smooth result.
很难得到超级干净光滑的脱毛效果
Heated wax tends to soften the follicles,
加热的蜡能软化毛囊
so the hairs pull out more easily.
所以更容易脱毛
Cold wax doesn’t heat the hair follicles,
冷蜡不会加热毛囊
so it’s going to take more effort to rip those hairs out.
所以要花更多的力气才能脱毛
This cold wax was great.
冷蜡很棒
It’s very similar to sugaring,
这和用糖脱毛很相似
but just struggling with it to get out of the jar was a hassle.
但是要从罐子里取出来就很麻烦
Laser hair removal.
激光脱毛
There are three types of lasers that are used in laser hair removal.
有三种激光发射器用来脱毛
The diode, the alexandrite, and the Nd:YAG,
二极管 亚历山大石和钕钇铝石榴石
and the one that you see in at-home devices is the diode.
家用设备一般是二极管
Unlock the device by holding the skin sensor
将皮肤传感器贴在你希望脱毛的区域
against the skin in the area you wish to treat.
并启动设备
It worked by shooting heat down the follicle.
它的工作原理是将毛囊加热
That increase in temperature
温度升高
either shuts down the follicle completely
要么使得毛囊直接封闭
or causes a long delay in the growth phase.
要么导致新毛生长延缓
Afterwards, the follicle
之后 毛囊会
will produce a hair that’s thinner and lighter.
长出更细更轻的毛
A lot of dermatologists actually recommend
实际上 很多皮肤科医生建议
at-home diodes as a followup to in-office procedures.
在医美后用家用款作为后续维护
So maybe you go for a couple sessions,
也许你会先做几个疗程
and then you follow up regularly with your own at-home diode.
然后你在家定期使用家用款
I’m feeling it.
我在感受它
But they are pricey.
但是他们很贵
That’s the problem.
这是个问题
The newer versions can run between $350 and $450.
新版本的售价在350到450刀之间
You may not see great results if you have really thick hair.
如果你的毛发很浓密 你可能看不到很好的效果
Thick hair in general, whether you’re in office
不管你是医美还是家用设备
or using an at-home device, 
浓密的毛发通常
it’s harder to reduce
都很难脱掉
because there’s a lot more of it and there’s more pigment.
因为毛更多 色素也会更多
At-home lasers are about 30% to 50% weaker
家用款会比医美强度
than an in-office laser,
弱30%到50%
so you don’t hurt yourself, basically.
所以基本上你不会伤到自己
Ow!

No, it didn’t hurt that bad,
不 没那么疼
I just wasn’t expecting it.
我只是没做好心理准备
Which means you have to use them more frequently.
这意味着你必须更加频繁的使用它们
So this all begs the question,
所以这就回避了一个问题
what is it like to get an in-office laser treatment?
在医院激光脱毛是什么感觉
The laser that doctors use in-office
医生在医院用的仪器
is a lot bigger, a lot more complicated, and a lot more powerful
比他们卖给你的家用仪器 要大的得多
than the ones that they sell you for home use,
复杂得多 强度也要大得多
which is also why you need to put on these really chic glasses.
这也是为什么你需要带上这些别致的眼镜
– You ready? – Yeah.
准备好了吗 对
Okay.
好的
You wanna shave the hair,
你想要刮毛
so that the laser doesn’t
这样激光就不会
start targeting the hair on the surface of your skin,
瞄准你皮肤表面的头发
which can cause burning.
这会导致灼伤
We decided not to use numbing cream,
我们决定不使用麻醉霜
because we didn’t wanna add to the length of the treatment.
因为我们不想增加疗程的时间
In-office are higher-powered, quicker, and more effective,
医美设备力度更强 更快 更高效
and they’re the best option for people
对那些想要永久脱毛
who want near-permanent hair removal.
的人来说 是最好的选择
Almost done.
基本完成了
They’re more expensive than a lot of options,
他们比很多方法都要贵
and require a pretty large time commitment.
而且需要很长的时间
– You okay? – Yup.
还好吗 还行
It can range anywhere from six months to a year.
它可以保持半年到一年
It’s like you get used to it after a while.
好像做了一段时间就习惯了
Oh, not that one.
噢 不是那个
And we’re done.
我们完成了
There are also different types of lasers now
现在也有不同类型的脱毛仪
that can be used for light skin and dark skin,
可以用于白皮和黑皮
but regardless of your skin tone,
但是不管你的肤色如何
you absolutely cannot have a tan,
你绝不能晒成棕褐色
or have a lot of time in the sun,
或长时间的暴晒
because those tanning cells will get targeted by the laser,
因为这些晒黑的细胞将会成为激光的目标
and cause damage, and it can be very painful,
造成伤害 那会很疼
and cause permanent damage to your skin.
并对你的皮肤造成永久性的伤害
Okay, back to the studio.
好的 回到演播室
At-home intense pulsed light, or IPL.
家用强脉冲光 简称IPL
IPL is a really distant relative of lasers,
IPL是激光仪器的近亲
and like lasers, it also uses heat to injure the hair’s root.
和激光仪器一样 它也是用热量来灼伤毛发根部
You’re going to be seeing
使用这两种家用设备
about 30% to 50% reduction of hair with either device,
你将看到你的毛量减少30%到50%
whereas, in-office, you’re going to be seeing about 50% to 80%.
而医美的话 毛量将减少50%到80%
After reading these instructions,
读完这些说明后
I’m actually more nervous than before I opened it up.
我比看之前更紧张
Especially because there’s something called gentle mode.
尤其是因为这里有个温和模式
At-home IPL devices are actually a really
家用IPL仪器实际上是一种
great safe method of hair reduction.
非常安全的脱毛方式
They have built in safety features,
它们内置了安全装置
so if the skin is too dark, it won’t fire.
所以如果皮肤很黑 也不会烧起来
You probably are gonna have to use this for
你需要经常使用这个
three to six weeks regularly
三到六周
to start seeing any sort of reduction.
才能看到一定程度的脱毛效果
However, it also depends on how thick your hair is.
然而 这也取决于你毛发的浓密程度
The thicker your hair is, the less effective it’s gonna be.
你腿毛越重 效果就越差
An IPL device also will not work for light hair.
IPL仪器也不能脱绒毛
Since it covers bigger areas at a time,
因为它的一次能覆盖更大的区域
it’s faster to use than a diode laser,
所以它比激光脱毛仪效率更快
so you could probably do both legs in about 10 to 20 minutes.
你大概可以在10到20分钟内脱完两条腿的毛
Let’s take a look at a couple DIY home remedies.
让我们来看一些自制的家庭脱毛法
I was really skeptical about these.
我对此表示十分怀疑
This DIY remedy involves half a tablespoon of cornflower,
这个自制方法包括半勺矢车菊
one egg white, and one tablespoon of sugar.
一个鸡蛋清和一勺糖
Mixing it,
搅拌混合
applying it to your leg,let it dry,
涂在你的腿上 等它干
and when you peel it off,
然后把它剥下来
it’s supposed to remove your leg hair.
这就能脱掉你的腿毛
But, as you can see, it was kind of just a runny mess.
但是正如你看到的 它是一堆乱七八糟的东西
There’s no way this is gonna work.
绝不可能有效果
At Allure, we tend to stay away from at-home remedies.
在我们这 我们倾向于不要用家庭自制法
You never know how they’re gonna work out.
毕竟你永远不知道会是个什么结果
With so many other methods,
有了这么多其他方法
it’s better to just stick to some of the more traditional ones.
最好的还是坚持用一些更传统的方法
That did nothing.
什么用都没有
This DIY method involves mixing two tablespoons of milk
这个自制法将两勺牛奶
with one tablespoon of gelatin,
和一勺明胶混合
microwave it for 15 seconds,
微波15秒
you smear it on.
你涂在腿上
Once it dries, you pull it up just like wax.
一旦它干了 你就像撕蜡一样一样撕掉
Oh, it smells funky.
噢 闻起来很奇怪
This method really reminded me just of wax.
这个方法让我想起用蜡脱毛
It looked like wax, it dried like wax.
它看起来像蜡 干了以后也像蜡
I think, if I had left it on for longer,
我猜 如果我让它停留更长的时间
and on an area, like a flatter area,
在一个更平坦的区域
it may have worked a little better.
它可能会更好用
It did pull out some hairs, but not a ton.
它确实脱掉了一些毛 但不是很多
It got three hairs.
它脱了三根毛
But it was fun to play with.
但是这弄起来很有趣
So the big question after trying all these methods is
所以在尝试完这些方法之后 最大问题是
how did the hair grow back?
毛是如何重新长回来的?
Two weeks later, my hair still hasn’t grown back from the wax.
两周后 用蜡脱掉的地方我的毛没有长回来
It’ll probably be one more week
可能还要多一周
until you see any sort of regrowth.
你才能看到新的毛长出来
An epilator shows the same results as waxing,
另外一个脱毛的方法和用蜡是一样的效果
because it’s doing the same thing,
因为它做了同样的事情
it’s removing the hair at the root.
从根处除毛
The abrasives clearly didn’t work,
研磨脱毛显然不起作用
as you can see from the scabs and lots of hair leftover.
从结疤和残留的毛就可以看出来
Any of the shaving methods
任何一种刮毛方法
end up with the same regrowth results,
都会产生同样的再生结果
because cutting the hair at the surface,
因为刮掉表面的毛发
it’s all gonna look the same when it grows back.
当它长回来的时候会和之前一样
But you’ll also see the injuries
但你也看到了
that came from the disposable razor and the safety razor.
一次性剃刀和安全剃须刀造成的伤害
Those cuts, they might be small, but they’re mighty.
这些伤口可能很小 但是也很严重
They hurt and they’ll last for a while.
他们很疼 并且会持续一段时间
The depilatory looked similar to the regrowth of shaving,
脱毛器和刮毛的毛发再生过程很像
because again, you’re doing a similar thing.
因为你做的就是同样的事情
You’re removing the hair at the surface.
你在去除表面的头发
That myth about hair growing back darker or thicker
关于刮毛和蜡脱毛后 毛发会变黑或变厚
after shaving or waxing is just not true.
的说法是不正确的
You’re not changing the actual make-up of the hair,
你没有改变毛发的实际构造
so nothing’s going to change about how it grows back.
所以重新长出来的毛不会有变化
It really comes down to what you want
什么方法最适合你
and what method works best for you.
真的取决于你想要什么
Do you want to reduce the amount of hair?
你想要减少毛量吗?
If so, use a laser.
如果是 用激光
If you just wanna remove it temporarily,
如果你只是想暂时脱毛
waxing or shaving works.
蜡脱毛或者刮毛都可以
If you prefer epilating and it doesn’t hurt you,
如果你想脱毛 而且你不会觉得痛
great.
那很好
But if you can’t stand it,
但如果你无法忍受
and you wanna use a depilatory,
你想用脱毛膏
and it doesn’t aggravate your skin,
它不会让你的皮肤过敏
that’s fine too.
那也没关系
There’s so many different ways you can remove leg hair,
去除腿毛的方法有很多
and not every method’s going to be right for you.
但不是每种方法都适合你
So I say take what we’ve learned here and experiment.
看看从我们这里学到的和实验情况
See what you like,
看看你喜欢什么
and remember, no one’s saying you have to remove your leg hair.
记住 没人说你必须去除腿毛
If you wanna let it grow, let it grow.
如果你想要腿毛 就让它自由生长
It’s certainly going to be the least painful method of them all.
这肯定是所有方法中最不痛苦的

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频介绍了刮毛,脱毛机,用蜡脱毛,用仪器脱毛等等21种脱毛方法,并暂时了两周以后毛长回来的情况

听录译者

ABC

翻译译者

咬人的小脑斧

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JD33_CLrxc

相关推荐