ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

人体工学专家教你布置办公桌 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

人体工学专家教你布置办公桌

Ergonomics Expert Explains How to Set Up Your Desk | WSJ

这是你的桌子 椅子
Here’s your desk, your chair,
显示器 键盘 鼠标 电话 盆栽
monitor, keyboard, mouse, phone, a plant.
好吧 问题在于桌子并不是为你量身定制的
Chair. The problem is your deskisn’t really built for you.
它是让每个人使用的
It’s for anyone,
每天8小时都在伸长手 弓着背或伸长脖子
spending eight hours a day reaching, slouching orcraning
会造成身体疼痛不适
can lead to pain,
至少特殊外科医院的John Cinkay这么说
at least that’s what John Cinkay from the Hospital for Special Surgery says.
“我确实每天都在这么说”
I do say that, every day.
他来了 好的 他能告诉你们
So he’s here to, well, he can tell you.
我今天来向大家展示一下怎样布置桌椅更符合人体工程学
I’m here to show you how to set up your desk ergonomically,
这样你以后就可以避免疼痛了
so you can avoid pain later on in life.
第一步 调整椅子
Step one, adjust your chair.
一般桌子的高度是29-30英寸
The average desk heightis 29 to 30 inches tall.
但对某些人来说 桌子可能太高了或是太矮了
For some, this could betoo tall or too short.
这时就要用到你的椅子了
That’s where your chair comes in.
首先你可以调整椅子高度
The first thing you wantto do is adjust the height.
当调整的时候 确保你的胳膊能弯到90°
When you do, make sure your elbows are bent to 90 degrees.
如果你的脚还挨不到地
So if a person’s feet are not touching the floor,
这也是一个问题
this could become an issue,
所以我们要给她一个脚凳
So we’re gon na give her a footstool.
如果你没有办法找到一个搁脚物品
If you don’t have access to a footrest,
我们建议你可以先用一沓纸
we recommend using a ream of paper.
第二步是调整显示器
Step two is adjust your monitor.
要点是让显示器离你够近
The tip is to have themonitor close enough,
大约一臂之长
about arm’s length
这样不用眯着眼伸着脖也能看清
without having to strain your eyes or to bend forward and adjust your posture.
所以你要做的是抬高显示器
So what you want to dois raise the monitor up
直到屏幕的顶端和视线齐平
’til the top of the screen is eye level.
如果你的显示器没法调整高度
If your monitor’s notadjustable in height,
那用一沓纸垫一垫会好很多
use your reams of paper, much better.
如果你工作时要看两个显示器 就要看你是怎么用的
If you work from two monitors,consider how you use them.
如果你有一个主显示器
If you have a primary monitor,
确保把它放在你的正前方
you want that directly in front of you.
如果两个显示器不分主次
If you use both monitors equally,
把它们排成一排 确保你在两个显示器的正中间
you want them lined up so you are in the middle of the two.
如果是台笔记本的话 你可能会需要一个支架
For a laptop, you want to use a kickstand
来把屏幕抬升到适当的高度
to raise the screen up to the proper height.
然后你可以接上合适的外置键盘和鼠标
Then, you can attach an externalkeyboard and mouse to it.
第三步是注意你的鼠标和键盘
Step number three is to mindyour mouse and your keyboard.
键盘就放在平时你手放的地方
Where your hands end up iswhere your keyboard should be.
你的鼠标应该刚好在键盘的旁边
Your mouse should end upright next to your keyboard.
你应该移动胳膊而不是肩膀
You want to move from your elbow instead of your shoulder
这样才能避免过劳 麻木或疼痛
to prevent overuse or strain or pain.
关键是不要伸长手去够你的东西
The key is not to reach for your tools.
第四步是给电话换个位置
Step four is to position your phone.
你要把电话放在不写字的那一边
You want to put the phoneon your non-writing side,
这样你就不会把电话夹在肩上
so you don’t have tocradle it to your shoulder.
这种行为最终会诱发颈部疼痛的
This could eventually lead to neck pain.
如果你一天大部分时间都在通话中
If you’re on the phone a good portion of your day,
你可以考虑用一个头戴式耳机
you want to consider using a headset,
这样就能解放双手去记任何东西
that way your hands are free to write down anything,
或者打字
or to type on the computer.
第五步 多动动
Step five move.
在工作10到15分钟后 我们都开始懒洋洋地瘫坐在椅子上了
After 10, 15 minutes, we all begin to slouch in our chairs.
这儿有一些你能做的基础运动
So here are some basic exercises you can do
坐在椅子上也能做
while sitting in your chair.
第一个是收下巴运动
The first exercise is a chin tuck.
第二个小运动是针对你的上斜方肌
Second exercise is for your upper traps.
你需要做一个基本的伸展运动
You’re gonna do a basic stretch
把头部慢慢弯向一边
where you bend your head to one side,
然后再往这个方向轻轻地压一压头颈
and then gently pull for a little more oomph.
第三个小运动是肩胛部的后缩运动
The third exercise is calleda scapular retraction.
基础要点就是你要把肩膀向后压
You basically are going tosqueeze your shoulders back.
第四个小运动是针对你的腰背部
The fourth exercise isfor your lower back.
这就是我们说的骨盆倾斜运动
This is what we call a pelvic tilt.
你需要做的最重要的事是
The most important thing you want to do is to
每个小时都要从椅子上起身
get up out of your chair every hour.
起来走走 吃点东西
Get up and walk, get something to eat,
喝点什么 无论如何都要站起来
get something to drink, just get up.
John?我们都演示完了吗?
John? John are we done?
是的 我们都演示好了
Yeah, we’re good.
太棒了
Great.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

办公桌太乱?一天办公太累?腰酸背痛浑身不对劲?没关系,来看看人体工学家John 的帮忙,三分钟教你怎么更好布置办公桌,改善工作和生活。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

无明

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8_ME4VwTiw

相关推荐