ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

多拉勒斯和他的同伙8 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

多拉勒斯和他的同伙8

Ep 8 Doraleous and Associates

经过了多日的行程 我们终于回到了多拉勒斯城堡
After many days on the road, we finally returned to Doraleous Castle.
呃 在城堡前有一匹巨大的木马
Um, there’s a giant wooden horse in front of the castle.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
你知道的 – 这是从Wetalds送来的礼物
You know what this is – this is a gift from the Wetalds.
噢 Wetalds!
Oh, the Wetalds!
对啊 对啊
Uh-huh, uh-huh!
是的
It is.
他们不会只是给我们一根搅屎棍
They wouldn’t just have given us a shit stick.
这是礼物
This is a gift, man!
他们送给你一件礼物 多拉勒斯
They gave you a gift, Doraleous.
是送给我们的!
It’s for us!
是送给我们的!
It’s for us!
他们是真心感谢我们所做的一切
They really appreciate what we did.
不 多拉勒斯 我见过 – 我以前见过类似的东西 知道吗?
No, Doraleous, I’ve seen – I’ve seen something like this before, okay?
我们必须小心
We’ve got to be careful.
我不知道
I don’t know.
这种劣质的工艺 – 看起来一周之内就会解体
This shoddy craftsmanship – these things fall apart in, like, a week.
呃……
Uh …
噢 不
Oh, no.
Mirdon 别这么说
Mirdon, come on, it don’t matter man!
他们为我们建造的
They built this for us!
我无法表达我现在内心的感动
I can’t tell you how touched I am right now.
我不认为是Wetalds建造的
I don’t think the Wetalds built it.
如果是他们 他们会用类似松果和骨头来建造
If they did, it’d, like, it’d be made out of, like, pinecones and bones.
多拉勒斯在哭
Doraleous is crying.
我没有哭
I’m not crying.
我只是很高兴
I’m just happy.
你在哭 多拉勒斯
You’re crying, Doraleous.
我现在太高兴了
I’m so happy right now!
看看你
Look at you.
你就像个小女孩
You’re like a little girl.
哭出来吧 多拉勒斯
Let it out, Doraleous.
这就是我们所做的一切的意义
This is what it’s all about, guys.
我们得到了回报
We’re getting noticed.

That’s right.
好了 现在你们必须做的是:把这个搬到后门去
Okay, here’s what you guys have to do: just bring this in the back gate,
把它放在院子里 然后你们就可以休息了
leave it in the courtyard, then you have the rest of the day off.
因为Walken和我 – 我们要出去一趟 去拿点东西
Because Walken and I – we’re going to take a little trip and grab some things.
等我们回来 就是庆祝时间!
And when we get back, it’s party time!
啊呜!
Awoo!
等你们回来就是庆祝时间?
It’s party time when y’all get back?
嘿 没错!
Hey, all right!
噢!
Oh!
因为是我们应得的!
Because we deserve it!
是每个人应得的!
Everybody deserves it!
(大家)好啊,我们应得的!
(group) Yeah, we do!
是的,我们应得的!
Yes, we do!
好啊
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我同意
I’m into that.
所以照我说的做 待会见
So just do that, and we’ll see you soon.
好的
All right!
好的 多拉勒斯
All right, Doraleous!
好的 待会见
All right, see ya!
待会见
See ya!
你们刚才看到他哭了吗?
Did you guys see him crying?
真是个娘儿们
What a bitch.
多拉勒斯 你的那些伙伴都挺疯狂的 不过看起来一切进展顺利
Doraleous, you’ve got a wild bunch back there, but I think things are coming together nicely.
说的没错 Walken
I think you’re right, Walken.
我想你是对的
I think you’re right.
但是矮人 – 他的声音
But the dwarf – his voice.
让我的耳朵疼
It hurts my ears.
只有我这么觉得吗?
Is it just me?
不 不
No, no.
不是的
It’s not.
你看 有些人还认为你的声音很烦人呢 对不对?
You know, some people think your voice is annoying too, right?
呐 不可能
Naw, can’t be true.
大家都喜欢我的声音
People love my voice.
(大笑)
(laughs)
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
等一下
Wait!
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
听起来像一个落难的女孩
Sounds like a damsel in distress!

No!

No!

No!

Oh!
让我们把吊死在树上吧!
Let’s hang him from a tree!

No!
让我们把他的内脏切掉
Let’s cut his guts out!
放开那个男孩
Let the boy go!
你是谁?
Who are you?
我的名字叫多拉勒斯
The name’s Doraleous!
而且今天不是你的幸运日
And today is not your day.
不 今天不是你的幸运日
No, today is not YOUR day.
不 今天不是你的幸运日
No, today is not YOUR day.
今天是我们的幸运日 不是你的
It is our day, and today is not YOUR day!
不是你的
It’s not your day!
是我们的
It IS our day!
是 – 够了
It’s – enough!
我是一个受过训练的武士 并且我今天不想杀任何人
I’m a trained warrior, and I’d rather not kill anyone today.
除非我必须杀
Unless I have to.
抓住他
Get him!
(叫喊声 嘶吼声)
(yelling, grunting)
多拉勒斯 你为什么这么做?
Doraleous, why’d you do that?
Walken 这些人自己选择了他们的命运
Walken, these men chose their own destiny.
不 你把沾满血的剑放回去了
No, you put your damn sword back in with all the blood on it.
那些油脂会腐蚀剑锋 让它生锈
The oils alone are going to corrode the blade, make it rust.
变得没有光泽
Dullen it.
毁坏剑的价值
Lessen the value.
知道了 我待会会把剑锋清理干净
All right, well, I’ll clean the blade later.

Ah.

Okay.
好吧
That’s fine.
可能待会我也会把屁股擦干净
And maybe I’ll wipe my ass later.
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey, you okay?
噢 是的 先生
Oh, yes sir.
我很好 先生
I’m fine sir.
谢谢
Thank you!
我真高兴你过来救我了
I’m so glad you came along when you did.
嘿 你需要我们陪你走回家吗?
Hey, do you need us to walk you home or anything?
噢 不用 先生
Oh, no sir.
这里就是我家
This is my home.
我住在树林里
I live here in the woods.
真的?
Really?
是的
Yes.
我从Shackleton来 正在放暑假
I’m on summer break from Shackleton.
Shackleton?
Shackleton?
那是个魔法学校
That’s a wizard school.
是的
Yes!
并且是最棒的魔法学校
And the finest wizard school there is.
我在那学到了很多也交到了很多好朋友
I’m learning so much and I have so many good friends there.
真不错
That’s nice.
让我 – 让我这么说吧
I’ll tell – I’ll tell you what.
你愿意和我们一起回城堡吗?
Do you want to follow us back to our castle?
也许只是住几天?
Maybe just for a few days?

Oh!
噢 我很愿意
Oh, I’d love to!
那太好了
That sounds absolutely wonderful!
很好 很好
Good, good.
我叫多拉勒斯 这是Walken先生
I’m DOraleous, and this is Sir Walken.

Aye.
很高兴见到你们二位
It’s a pleasure to meet you both.
我叫哈利
My name’s Harry.
哈利普特
Harry Pooter.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

多拉勒斯和他的伙伴们回到了城堡,并且发现了一件意外的礼物……

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

豆子

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ziuE1I66Vo

相关推荐