未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

多拉勒斯和他的同伙7

Ep 7 Doraleous and Associates

我看见了……火炬!
I see a … torch!
我看见了火炬 你们看见了吗?
I see a torch, do you see a torch?
看见了!
Yes!
我们看见了火炬 你看见了什么?
We see a torch, what do you see?
尼布斯!
Neebs!
我看见了 呃 一具尸体!
I see, uh, a corpse!
我看见了一具尸体 你们看见了吗?
I see a corpse, do you see a corpse?
我们看见了一具尸体 你看见了什么?
We see a corpse, what do you see?
多拉勒斯!
Doraleous!
多拉勒斯
Doraleous.
多拉勒斯 你看见了什么?
Doraleous, what do you see?
没有 我……很抱歉
No, I … sorry.
拜托 随便说一个东西也行啊
Oh, come on, just name something.
对不起
I’m not playing your game!
我不想玩你们的游戏
I’m sorry.
那我告诉你我看见了什么吧
I’ll tell you what I see!
我看见了一个坏脾气的人
I see a grump.
我看见了一个坏脾气的人 你们看见了吗?
I see a grump, do you see a grump?
看见了!
Yes!
我们看见了一个坏脾气的人 你看见了什么?
We see a grump, what do you see?
你们够了!
Guys, stop!
真的够了!
Stop!
你们有看见自己现在被关在地牢里吗?
Do you see that we’re in a dungeon, right now?
多拉勒斯 我刚刚喊你名字的时候你就应该这么说的!
Doraleous, you should have said that when I said your name!
行吧
Okay.
我们从一开始就是为了改变世界
We started this to make changes in the world.
现在外面的世界正在分崩离析 然而我们却被困在这里
Now the world is falling apart out there and we’re stuck in here!
那你做了什么才被关进来的?
Well, what’d you do to get in here?
那都是因为多拉勒斯觉得对弹琴的事撒谎是个不错的主意
Well, Doraleous thought it would be a good idea to lie about playing the lute.
不 尼布斯 我觉得是因为你把一个罪犯带到了这个该死的城堡里
No, Neebs, I think it’s because you brought a criminal to the freaking castle.
(众人) 不
No.
不是这样
That was not it.

No.
是因为你对国王的守卫撒谎了 多拉勒斯
You lied to the King’s Guard, Doraleous!
好吧 是 我是对那件事撒谎了 但你也带了个该死的罪犯到这里来
Okay, yeah, I lied about that, but you still brought a freaking criminal here!
我认为我们都有错
I think we’re all at fault.
是 但你想象一下 如果有人告诉你他们可以弹琴 但实际上他们并不会
Yeah, but just imagine: someone tells you they play they lute, and then they can’t.
我 我没想到这点 – 你们是为什么到这里来的?
I don’t think that – what are you here for?
他们都说国王很怕我
They say the king fears me.
我是个官方认证的定时炸弹
I’m a certified lethal weapon.
好吧
Okay.
莫顿?
Mirdon?
嗯?
Yep?
你知道现在有什么可能拯救我们的咒语吗?
Any type of spell that you maybe know that could possibly help us right now?
唔 我知道我以前可以把金属变成灰尘
Well, I used to know one where I could turn metal into dust.
让我试试看!
Let me try it!
我可以在你的铁链上做实验
I can try it on your chains.

Okay.
行?
All right?
别动 我们开始了
Stay still, here we go.
(念咒声)
Metallo Dusteezio!
啊……好吧 好吧
Aaahhhh … okay, okay.
你不能动 多拉勒斯!
Well, you’ve got to stay still, Doraleous!
这不管用啊 – 我没动
It didn’t work – I did.
别动!
Stay still!
多拉勒斯 你动了 你到处乱动
Doraleous, no, you were all over the place.
伙计们 我动不了
I can’t move, guys.
我被锁住了
I’m chained up.
是的
Yeah.
保持不动
Just stay still.
让我再试试
Let me try again.
再试一次
One more time.
(念咒声)
Metallo Dusteezio!
啊……
Aaahhhh, okay!
别动 你个碧池!
Stay still, you bitch!
住口!
Stop!
我看见了一个碧池 你们看见了吗?
I see a bitch, do you see a bitch?
住口!
Shut up!
不要再施魔法了!
No more magic!
我看到多拉勒斯就是一个碧池
I see Doraleous is a bitch.
不要再施魔法了
No more magic.
多拉勒斯 我觉得你不想留在这里的话 你可以先走
Doraleous, if you don’t want to be here, I think you should just leave.
我不想留在这里
I don’t want to be here.
我倒是很想走啊
I would love to leave.
只有你想在这里你才会留在这里
You’re only here as long as you want to be here.

Oh.
噢 你可以选择留不留在这里吗?
Oh, and you have a choice about being here?
我当然可以选择!
Of course I have a choice!
但是世界希望我留在这里
But the universe wants me to be here.
明白吗? 世界希望他留在这里
See? The universe wants him to be here.
嘿 大家 该吃中饭了
Hey guys, guys, lunch time.
该吃中饭了
Lunch time.
准备好吃饭了吗?
Ready to eat?
感谢上帝 我快饿死了
Thank goodness, man, I’ve been starving.
是啊 我也很饿
I’m hungry too, yeah!
噢不好意思 我把你们的饭打翻在地上了
Oh no, I dropped your food on your floor.
对不起啊
I’m so sorry!
什么鬼?
What the hell?
噢 很抱歉
Aw. I’m sorry.
噢 看看我
Oh no. Look at me.
我踩在你们的饭上了
I’ve stepped in your food.
我每一脚都踩在你们的午饭上了
I’m stepping all up in your lunch!
你是故意的
Wait, you’re doing that on purpose.
噢 不
Oh, no.
我在你们的食物上面蹦蹦跳跳
I’m jumping on your food.
这真的 真的 太不尊重人了
This is really, really disrespectful.
年轻人 你让我生气了
Young man, you’re making me mad.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我也很讨厌这个家伙
I hate this guy.
你们这样让我很想撒尿 而我现在就在你们的食物上面撒尿
Eh, you’re making me want to pee, because I’m peeing right now, all over your food.
噢 我的饼干
Aw, my biscuit.
好了 你够了
All right, that’s it.
(所有人)噢!
(group) Oh!
噢 天哪
Oh man!
噢!
Oh!
我这些年见过不少奇葩事儿 但这个是最糟心的
I have seen some shit in my day, but that was messed up!
真恶心
Disgusting.
那简直瞎了我的眼!
That just made my eyes hurt!
就像我说的一样 你只有想在这里你才能够呆在这里
Like I was saying, you’re only here as long as you want to be here.
比如说 就像这个家伙一样
Like this fellow, for example.
他明显不想呆在这里
He obviously didn’t want to be here.
他满脑子都是 嘿我一点都不想在这里
His head was all like, “Hey, I don’t want to be here.”
他的肠子也是 嘿我一点都不想被困在肚子里
And his intestines were all like, “Hey, I don’t want to be here, cooped up inside my belly.”
等等 你现在也可以把我们四分五裂?
Listen, can you break us out right now?
你的意思是你现在不想呆在这里吗?
Are you telling me you don’t want to be here?
我们并不是像那个家伙一样
Not like that guy didn’t want to be here.
我们只是想出去
We just want to get out.
你可以帮帮我们吗 拜托了
Could you help us, please?
等一等
Hold on.
让我先问问世界
Let me ask the universe.
世界说不可以
The universe said no.

Aw.
但世界说了数字“4”
But the universe did say the number four.
数字“4”到底是什么意思?
What the hell does “number four” mean?
我怎么知道!
How the hell should I know?
世界简直是疯了
The universe is damn crazy!
无论如何 我要走了
Anyways, I gotta go.
嘿 这里发生了什么?
Hey, what’s going on in there?
什么玩意儿?
What the hell?
那个老疯子把那个家伙撕成了碎片然后穿过墙跑了
That crazy old guy just tore that guy into pieces and ran through that wall.
不 不 那人整天胡说八道
No, no, that’s bullshit man!
你们刚刚杀了一个守卫!
You just killed a guard!
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我们还被锁在这里!
We’re still chained up!
我们为什么要杀了他把自己锁在这里?
Why would we kill him and chain ourselves back up?
你们都要死了
You guys are dead.
你们……国王会来调查这件事的 他会……他今天就会杀了你们的
You – the king’s going to find out about this, and he’s going- he’s going to kill you guys today.
我们什么都没做啊
We didn’t do anything!
今天就会!
Today!
打扰一下 – 根据排班表来看 你还没午休吧?
Excuse me – according to the schedule, you haven’t taken your lunch break yet, have you?
没有 但很不幸 这些家伙杀了一个守卫
No, I haven’t, but unfortunately, these guys just murdered a guard, so I’m going to be
所以我暂时走不了
stuck here for a while.
是尼布斯做的!
Neebs did it!
我刚午休完 如果你想离开
Look, I just came off my lunch break, and if you want to run along and go ahead and
去吃午饭的话
get your lunch
我很乐意帮你处理这团乱局
I’d be more than happy to take care of this mess.
你说真的?
Are you serious?
我的意思是 这要做很多文书工作的
I mean, this is going to be a lot of paperwork.
当然!
Absolutely!
还有 你一定要尝尝蝾螈浓汤 好喝极了!
And you must try the salamander bisque; it’s to die for!
蝾螈浓汤?
Salamander bisque?

Shit yeah!
我饿死了
I’m pretty hungry.
好的 听着
Okay, listen.
真的很谢谢你
Thanks a lot, man.
待会……呃 可能待会儿再见吧
I’ll, uh, I guess I’ll catch you later.
没问题
Oh, no problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
对你们这些异教徒来说 有一件事你们必须知道
And as for you heathens – there’s something that you all must know.
蝾螈浓汤难吃得像屎一样
The salamander bisque tastes like shit.
噢!噢!
Oh! Oh!
我爱死你了 华肯
I freaking love you, Walken.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

多拉勒斯和他的同伙第7集 多拉勒斯Doraleous和他的同伴一起冒险,搭救Nudonia的一系列感人有趣的故事

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

三文鱼哈哈哈

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScmWwsU8sXI

相关推荐