未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

多拉勒斯和他的同伙6

Ep 6 Doraleous and Associates

威托德之战非常激烈 但是我们赢了
The battle of Wetald was fierce, but we were triumphant.
从那里出发 我们继续前往迈拓普利斯招徕生意
From there, we went on to Mightopolis to drum up some business.
布鲁夫决定回到多拉勒斯城堡 显然他和拉格童国王
Broof decided to return to Castle Doraleous; apparently he and King Ragthorn don’t see
互相看不上对方
eye to eye.
好了 各位 我要继续看着国王 我相信会耽误
Okay, guys, I’m going to go see the king, and I’m sure that’s going to take a little
一点时间
while
因为他想听到的一切 我们都得提供
because he’s going to want to hear everything that we have to offer
我说德拉克 你去找点吃的怎么样
so, uh, I tell you what: Drak, how about you go and find some food?
莫尔唐 不管我让你做什么 你依然还是会继续喝酒
Mirdon – well, no matter what I tell you to do, you’re probably still going to go get
是吧
drunk, right?
你完完全全正确
You bet your sweet ass I am.
尼布斯呢
How about Neebs?
也许 可以去查探下武器价格
Maybe, um, go check out some prices on weapons.
看看马或者其他
Maybe horses or something.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我会看看我们能为大便棍弄来点什么
I’ll see what we can get for a shit stick.
德拉克你还带着那东西吗
Drak, are you still carrying that thing?
是的
I am!
多拉勒斯把这个给我
Doraleous gave this to me!
我的职责就是拿着它
It’s my duty to hold it!
(大笑)
(laughing)
好吧 有点搞笑
Okay, that’s kind of funny.
这是他的职责
It’s his duty.
因为这可是好东西
Because it’s doodie.
好吧各位 祝你们好运
Okay guys, good luck.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
我们晚点再见
I’ll see you guys in a few.
尼布斯
Neebs!
那是你吗 哥们
Is that you, man?
艾瑞克
Eric!
为啥 哥们你在这儿做什么
Why – what are you doing here, man?
你在这儿多久了
How long’s it been, man?
我的天 难以置信我能在这儿看见你
Oh my God, I can’t believe I’m looking at your face right now!
你在迈拓普利斯干嘛
What are you doing in Mightopolis?
我现在住这里
I live here now!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我现在是个悲催的战士
I’m a damn warrior now!

Nuh-uh.
是啊
Yeah.
我们刚回来 从威托德村庄
We just got back from, uh, Wetald Village.
噢噢
Nuh-uh.
我拿下了泰坦纽斯
I took down Titanus.
你才没有
You did not.
我杀了他
Killed him!
太神奇了吧哥们
That is amazing, brother!
这确实很有意思 但是我得走了
Well, this is really interesting, but I’m going to go.
真是好主意
That’s actually a good idea.
很高兴见到你
It was nice meeting you.
尼布斯 快点 我们走吧
Neebs, come on, let’s go.
去吧 德拉克
Go ahead, Drak.
我一会儿会赶上你们的
I’ll catch up with you in a bit.
那你现在是做什么的 艾瑞克
So, uh, what are you doing now, Eric?
哥们 我现在生活可好了
Oh, man, life is so good right now!
生活太好了
Life is so good.
我做了很多大事 我甚至没法告诉你
I got so many big things coming up, I can’t even tell you.
继续弹琵琶
Still playing the lute.
好吧 你确实在弹琵琶
That’s right, you do play the lute.
对 我正组建一个乐队
Yeah, I’m just getting a band together.
我说 你看Dragon Cock正到处表演呢 能在那表演上看见你就好了
I’ll tell you what – you see Dragon Cock playing anywhere, I better see your face at that show.
你别指望了 哥们
You can count on it, man!
你别指望了 我们得走了
You can count on it, but we have to go now.
尼布斯 快点 我们走吧
Neebs, come on, let’s head out.
德拉克 怎么
Drak, what?
你怎么 你怎么回事呢
What do you – what’s the deal?
所以你现在是在乐队里吗
So, so, you’re in a band.

Yeah.
你在这儿做什么
What – what are – what are you doing in here?
为啥 你这禁闭期是怎么回事
Why – what – what’s up with the, with the lockdown?
这就个小蠢事 你知道的
Oh, it’s just a stupid little thing, you know.
我吃了国王花园里的胡萝卜 他们就全疯了
I ate a carrot from the king’s garden, and, uh, and they all flipped out about it.
你没发现这妨碍了你的乐队吗
Have you found that that interferes with the band at all?
不 不
Nah, not yet.

Not yet.
没胡萝卜吃不下饭好吗
Don’t be eating no carrots, okay?
好吧哥们 我一点也不喜欢吃胡萝卜
Oh, man, I don’t even like carrots.
我也不喜欢
I don’t either.
请告诉他来自多拉勒斯的多拉勒斯和他的同伙在这儿
Tell him that Doraleous from Doraleous and Associates is here, please.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你想这么做吗
You want to do it?
我可以这么做 但是我得走了
Eh, I could do it, but then I’d have to leave.
你为什么不做
Why don’t you do it?
好吧 我做
(sigh) All right, I’ll do it.
他说不
Yeah, he said no.

Uh-huh.
嗨 多拉勒斯 你看见了没 我的朋友艾瑞克
Hey Doraleous, did you meet my friend Eric?
拜托告诉我你们没有打栅栏外的那家伙
Please, tell me you did not break that guy out of the stockade!
嗨 我就是栅栏外的家伙
Hey, this is the guy from the stockade, man!
摩尔唐 摩尔唐
Mirdon, Mirdon!
冷静点
Keep it down!
哥们 我们后面有两个皇家士兵
Guys, there are two royal guards right behind us!
多拉勒斯 快冷静下来
Doraleous, just simmer down, man!
他只是偷了胡萝卜
All he did was steal a carrot.
对 冷静
Yeah, simmer!
胡萝卜
Carrot!
对 冷静
Hey, simmer.
胡萝卜
Carrot.
我们打算进去看看国王 我们正要把这该死的罪犯带进
We’re trying to get in to see the king, and we’re bringing freaking criminals up in –
他不是罪犯
He’s not a criminal!
我不是罪犯
I’m not a criminal!
不是你 摩尔唐
Not you, Mirdon!
是这个家伙
This guy!
嗨 哥们
Hey buddy.
你看起来有点眼熟
You look kind of familiar.
噢我一直到处闲逛
Oh, I’ve been around.
我在这儿有一段时间了
I’ve been here for a while.
他他他在乐队里
Nah, he’s uh, he’s uh, in a band!
我们刚起步 哥们
We’re just getting started, man.
我们要大爆发
We’re about to blow up!
不错不错
Cool, cool.
你玩什么乐器
What do you play?
我弹琵琶
I play the lute.
话说 国王不是在找琵琶手吗
Hey, actually, uh, isn’t the king looking for a lute player?
我就是
Well here I am!
你想进去试镜吗
You want to come in and audition?
我很愿意进去试镜
I’d love to come in and audition!
哥们 我也是弹琵琶的
Hey guys, um, I play the lute too.
他把那东西推进嘴里 然后就开始吹
He shoves that thing in his mouth and just goes to blowing.
我只是弹
I just play it.

Ooo!
又一个琵琶手
Another lute player.
又一个琵琶手
Another lute player.
好吧
All right!
你们知道吗
Hey, you know what?
我觉得我们应该全都一起进去看看国王
I’m thinking we should just all go in together and see the king.
这主意太好了
That’s a great idea!
各位 快点
Hey everybody, come on.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
现在一起进去看看国王
Let’s go see the king right now.
太完美了
Perfect!
真的吗
Really?
我一直想看看国王
I’ve always wanted to see the king!
我觉得琵琶不是管乐器 它是吗
I don’t think the lute is a, is a wind instrument, is it?
你不会弹琵琶吧 多拉勒斯
You don’t play the lute, Doraleous.
不会
Nope.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

温七

审核员

【MO】哒

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_xvtBzlwAY

相关推荐