ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

多拉勒斯和他的同伙3 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

多拉勒斯和他的同伙3

Ep 3 Doraleous and Associates

多拉勒斯
Doraleous.
多拉勒斯
Doraleous.
怎么了?
Yes?
-多拉勒斯-怎么了?
>>Doraleous!>>Yes, Mirdon?!?
我们到了吗?
Are we there yet?
好了伙计们 根据地图来看
All right guys, according to the map,
威塔村要过了这个桥
the Wetald village is just over this bridge
再越过最后一个山峰
down that last peaks.
所以我们已经很近了
We’re close.
你们要在我的桥上做什么?
What are you doing in my bridge?
打扰了 事实上我们只是想过桥
Excuse me – we’re just trying to cross the bridge, actually.
所以说你们想过我的桥 是吗?
So you want to cross my bridge, eh?
如果你想过我的桥 就要猜我的名字
Well if you want to cross my bridge, you have to guess my name.
我认为你最好后退一两步 巨魔先生
I think you’d better just back it up a step or two there, Mr. Troll.
你知道这是谁吗?
You know who this is right here?
这可是牛逼的多拉勒斯 好吗?
This is damn Doraleous, okay?
告诉他你是谁!
Tell him who you are!
告诉我你是谁 多拉勒斯 真的吗?!
Tell me who you are, Doraleous, really!
你已经说了 我是多拉勒斯
You just said it. I’m Doraleous.
但是 我的意思是 我们要怎么做才能过桥?
But, I mean, what do we have to do to cross the bridge?
多拉勒斯能在你身上踩个泥洞
Doraleous will damn stomp a mud hole in you.
对 好吧 冷静一下
Right, well, calm down.
不要说话 告诉他 多拉勒斯
Don’t be talking – tell him, Doraleous!
对不起 阁下 我们怎样做才能过桥?
Excuse me, sir, what do we have to do to cross the bridge?
他能撕裂你的便便 老兄!
He’ll tear your shit apart, man!
伙计们 冷静下来
Guys, calm down.
你要是想过桥 就要先猜出我的名字
You must guess my name in order to cross my bridge.
否则我就把你四分五裂再吃了你的骨头
Otherwise I tear you limb from limb and eat your bones.
不 我没有时间这么做 多拉勒斯 你把他…
No, we don’t have time for this, Duraleous, you just take him…
把他…
Take him…
把他打倒!
Take him down!
我们可以 至少 猜猜他的名字如果真要到那个地步 我们再打
Well can just, at least, guess his name,and then if it comes to that, we take it to that level.
来吧!打我啊 多拉勒斯
Come on! Take me, Doraleous!
我没有…我不想挑战你
I’m not…I’m not trying to challenge you.
我只是想试着 噢 伙计们 什么?
I’m just trying–okay–guys–what?
好吧 他穿着一件带有名字标签的衣服
Okay, he’s wearing a name tag.
你穿着一件带有名字标签的衣服
You’re wearing a name tag.
什么?
What?
你 你穿着一件带有名字标签的衣服
You’re – you’re wearing a name tag.
上面写着Marty
Says Marty.
这个名字标签没有任何意义
This name tag means nothing.
也许曾经我杀了一个穿过这件衣服的人
Perhaps I killed the man who once wore this name tag.
它可能意味着你的名字叫Marty
It probably means your name’s Marty.
那是你的猜测么?
Is that your guess?
哦 我希望它是 孩子!
Oh, I hope it is, boy!
好吧 这不是我们的猜测
Okay, it’s not our guess.
这不是我们的猜测
It’s not our guess.
不不不 这是一个诡计
No, no, no, that’s a trick.
他想让你说Marty
He wants you to say Marty.
如果我有一个名字徽章 你知道它会说什么吗?
If I had a name badge, you know what it would say?
Neebs?
Neebs?
是的
Yeah.
如果我有一个名字徽章 你知道它会说什么吗?
If I had a name badge, you know what it would way?
Thomas
Thomas.
你不会穿Thomas的名字徽章
You would not wear a Thomas name badge!
我会如果我不想让你知道我的名字这就是这个巨魔正在做的
I would if I didn’t want you to know my name,which is what the troll is doing!
是的 但是
Yeah, but –
但你看起来不像Thomas 事实上他看起来有点像Marty
But you don’t look anything like a Thomas, and he actually looks a little bit like a
Marty.
他不像Marty
He does not look like a Marty.
-嘿 Mirdon-嗯?
>>Hey Mirdon.>>Yeah.
你看到那边的标志了吗?
You see that sign over there?
-保安的值班标志?-啊哈
-上面写着什么?
>>The attendant on duty sign?>>Ahah.
>>What’s that say?
它说值班的保安名字叫Marty
It says the attendant on duty’s name is Marty.
嗯~
Hmm.
不 这是骗人的!
And it’s horse crap!
这是另一个把戏 多拉勒斯
That’s another trick, Doraleous.
好吧 看 有一个贴有海报的小屋 上面说「月度最佳员工:Marty」
Okay, look, there’s a poster on the shack that says,”Employee of the month: Marty”
还有那个家伙的照片
with that guy’s picture on it.
那肯定也是他的照片
That’s definitely his picture, too.
我信了 这是Marty
I’m convinced. That’s Marty.
这就是你在这儿的海报
That’s you right there on that poster!
那看起来一点都不像我
That looks nothing like me!
他是对的 我看不出太多的相似之处
He’s right. I don’t see much of a resemblance.
我的意思是 所有的巨魔看起来都一样吧 是吧?
I mean, all trolls look the same, right?
Mirdon 快看看
Mirdon, look at at!
多拉勒斯 看着他的眼睛
Doraleous, look at his eyes.
你能看到他的眼睛?
You see his eyes?
嗨Marty 你今晚去参加聚会吗?
Hey Marty, you going to the party tonight?
我说过我会去的!
I said I’d be there!
好吧好吧 就带蜂蜜酒吧
All right, all right, just bring the mead.
那家伙刚刚叫你Marty
That guy just called you Marty.
我从来没见过这家伙
I’ve never seen that bloke in my life.
你说你今晚就会去那儿
You said you were going to be there tonight.
我没有
I did not!
你会带蜂蜜酒
You’re bringing the mead.
不不不 多拉勒斯 他和那个家伙一起工作
No, no, no, Doraleous, he and that guy,they’re working together.
好吧 首先 我们要说出一个名字
Well, first of all, we’re going to throw out a name.
我不想和他打因为我们即将要进入战斗
I don’t feel like fighting him because we’re about to go into battle,
我不想进入战斗时已经受伤了
and I don’t feel like going into battle with wounds already, so
好的 我想我们准备好了!
Okay, I think we’re ready!
真的吗?
Really?
是的!
Yes!
因为我饿了
‘Cuz I’m hungry.
好吧 我知道 我们知道
All right. I know. We know.
嗯…
Um…
我来猜猜你的名字
I’m going to guess that your name
来了来了
Here it comes.
是…
…is…
Marty
…Marty.
回答正确
You are correct.
真的吗?
Really?
你们可以通过了!
You may pass!
谢…谢谢!
Than…thanks!
享受你的旅行吧!
Enjoy your travels!
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我真智障
I’ll be darned.
是的 干得好 多拉勒斯!
Yeah, good job, Doraleous!
是的 真正的大惊喜 大伙们
Yeah, real big surprise, everybody.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【OW】Judas

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2g0jB8Xl5k

相关推荐